• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lamed: you all meet in a tavern (a fantasy rp where you write the plot) (we need more people)

Yeah, I was thinking that my character should be fairly new at it anyway.

So, do I send my character sheet to you after finishing? Anything specific you want mentioned?
Aside from the fact that I'm making a specific thread for character sheets, no. The OOC thread is a couple posts above you should you want to hang out with us in a non-rp setting.

I did something like this a while back, love the idea. Count me in. I'll try to get something up today. ^^

Bump. Come on we need more people. 50 percent of our group more or less ghosted. (And one left a polite note saying they were too busy and couldn't keep doing it). I will. not. let. this. die.

This sounds really cool! I must have missed the beginning by now, but I've been looking for a RP like this to develop my fantasy novel characters. I have three that I could sign up- and I don't bail out of RPs after the first few weeks, lol. Would you accept me if I joined?

I'm gonna have to rescind my interest in this. I really don't have the motivation to create a chara, and trying to repurpose one of my old ones would require more energy than I can output right now. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back