• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lamed Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Name: Aurora
Race: Human
Occupation/class: Wife of a rich landlord
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Black

Weapons: A small dagger, and her wits
Equipment: She has a small travel bag with money and other survival items such as clothing.
Other Items:

Racial abilities: Just being a regular human...
Other skills and abilities: Cleverness and natural sense of logic and patterns, good aim with a throwing knife.
Magic: She has never learned magic.
Mana Pool: 15

Appearance (description or picture):

Small and delicately built (5'1"), not very muscular or curvy, has a heart-shaped face. Could be mistaken to be significantly younger than her age of 19.
IMG_2927 - Copy.JPG
(Note: Ignore the glowing alicorn in her hands, that is a magical object from my novel, but it won't come into this RPG.)

Personality:
ISTP (Ti-Se-Ni-Fe). Introverted, sensing, thinking, perceptive. Is an independent learner who is good at using her internal sense of logic to understand the natural world. Observant, living in the present, quiet and calculating.

Aurora is very clever and has a lot of logical intelligence. Being rather a bookworm, she's studied a lot of history, foreign languages and ancient literature for no reason other than she thinks it's interesting. Because she grew up with nobility status, she also enjoys figuring out the inner workings of political drama. She is quiet and observant around people she doesn't know well, and has learned to mostly keep her thoughts to herself. Around people she knows well and trusts, she's a completely different person- talkative and engaging, and even a bit lighthearted and silly.

Aurora has the tendency to be harsh, cynical and arrogant. In moments of weakness, she tends to blame her problems on other people or uncontrollable factors, and she trusts her own reasoning and insight above anything else. Internally, she is deeply lonely and is longing for an intellectual equal, as well as a source of security and empathy.

History:
Aurora comes from a nobility background, but has never had any claims to positions of authority. Instead, her parents negotiated an engagement for her at a very young age. Even though she had no say in the matter, she never complained about it because it guaranteed her financial security for the rest of her life. So, at age 14 she married her husband Maximilian (who was from another province), and at age 15 she gave birth to his son. She had a lot of issues during the childbirth process and it nearly cost her her life, but both she and the baby survived.

There wasn't much love in her relationship with Maximilian, but raising her son has been the primary source of joy in her life. He has always been a delicate child, unusually small and weak for his age, and he gets sick quite easily. Caring for him was a major source of stress in Aurora's life, but it gave her a sense of purpose (since she was far removed from her home town as well as the main political action).

Recently, her son went missing, and she suspects that he was kidnapped by a gang roaming around the area, so she has been wandering around the towns looking for him, and that's how she ends up in the tavern in this RPG.

Other (optional):
I would like to mention that Aurora is the protagonist of a novel I'm writing, and in this novel, she is a fictional ethnicity known for being very pale, dark-haired, and small, with violet or blue eyes. So, I'm aware that her coloring would be unrealistic in real life, but in my book there are a lot of other people that look similarly.

Also, I don't have a name for her son yet, since his existence is a really recent development in my novel.

Attachments

• IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Name: Colt (never had one)
Occupation/class: Adventurer
Eye color: Blue

Weapons: Bow, Shortsword
Equipment: Survival Gear & Knife
Other Items: healing & Mana potions

Racial abilities: (do humans have any racial abilities?)
Other skills and abilities: survival skills, archery
Magic: basic healing spells and fire spells
Mana: 20

Personality: Not A Social Person (meaning he's not going to start Talking to others unless they start the Conversation) weird but not in a bad way, can hold his own in a fight, helpful For His Friends.

History: Orphaned as a small child, he never knew his family. Thankfully, he isn't weighed down by that. He always would hear tales about adventurers and heroes and things like that and wanted to be like them when he grew up. He would learn survival skills and how to use the bow by the village hunters , Studied Magic with the Mages, And learned all the skills he Would Need to survive. When he finally turned of age, he started his journey. But not before he stopped at a tavern to get some rest and prepared for his journeys ahead of him.
Good sir or madam. Do I await a response or do I begin my adventure?

Name: Aurora
Occupation/class: Wife of a rich landlord
Eye color: Purple

Weapons: A small dagger, and her wits
Equipment: She has a small travel bag with money and other survival items such as clothing.
Other Items:

Racial abilities: Just being a regular human...
Other skills and abilities: Cleverness and natural sense of logic and patterns, good aim with a throwing knife.
Magic: She has never learned magic.
Mana Pool: 15

Appearance (description or picture):

Small and delicately built (5'1"), not very muscular or curvy, has a heart-shaped face. Could be mistaken to be significantly younger than her age of 19.
View attachment 405300
(Note: Ignore the glowing alicorn in her hands, that is a magical object from my novel, but it won't come into this RPG.)

Personality:
ISTP (Ti-Se-Ni-Fe). Introverted, sensing, thinking, perceptive. Is an independent learner who is good at using her internal sense of logic to understand the natural world. Observant, living in the present, quiet and calculating.

Aurora is very clever and has a lot of logical intelligence. Being rather a bookworm, she's studied a lot of history, foreign languages and ancient literature for no reason other than she thinks it's interesting. Because she grew up with nobility status, she also enjoys figuring out the inner workings of political drama. She is quiet and observant around people she doesn't know well, and has learned to mostly keep her thoughts to herself. Around people she knows well and trusts, she's a completely different person- talkative and engaging, and even a bit lighthearted and silly.

Aurora has the tendency to be harsh, cynical and arrogant. In moments of weakness, she tends to blame her problems on other people or uncontrollable factors, and she trusts her own reasoning and insight above anything else. Internally, she is deeply lonely and is longing for an intellectual equal, as well as a source of security and empathy.

History:
Aurora comes from a nobility background, but has never had any claims to positions of authority. Instead, her parents negotiated an engagement for her at a very young age. Even though she had no say in the matter, she never complained about it because it guaranteed her financial security for the rest of her life. So, at age 14 she married her husband Maximilian (who was from another province), and at age 15 she gave birth to his son. She had a lot of issues during the childbirth process and it nearly cost her her life, but both she and the baby survived.

There wasn't much love in her relationship with Maximilian, but raising her son has been the primary source of joy in her life. He has always been a delicate child, unusually small and weak for his age, and he gets sick quite easily. Caring for him was a major source of stress in Aurora's life, but it gave her a sense of purpose (since she was far removed from her home town as well as the main political action).

Recently, her son went missing, and she suspects that he was kidnapped by a gang roaming around the area, so she has been wandering around the towns looking for him, and that's how she ends up in the tavern in this RPG.

Other (optional):
I would like to mention that Aurora is the protagonist of a novel I'm writing, and in this novel, she is a fictional ethnicity known for being very pale, dark-haired, and small, with violet or blue eyes. So, I'm aware that her coloring would be unrealistic in real life, but in my book there are a lot of other people that look similarly.

Also, I don't have a name for her son yet, since his existence is a really recent development in my novel.
I approve this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back