Video Games Lame Fire Emblem Echoes question

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
So, I haven't read all that much about Echoes or gotten too hyped about it, but now that it's out, I'm really excited about it. I feel like it was at least a little spoiled before I played the past too games, so now that I have literally no information whatsoever, I'm excited to play it. Ooh, and I'm happy that it seems to be based off an older game and more old school Fire Emblem. That hits me right in the nostalgia.

Buuuut, honestly, I adored the avatar of Fates and Awakening, and I was a complete fangirl over picking just who my avatar would marry and shipping everyone else. I know the avatars technically weren't the best or most developed characters, but whatever, I enjoyed them. So there's my question - is there an avatar at all in the new Echoes game? And how customization or involved are they in the story, without spoiling it at all? Like, I don't even know the character's name or the plot or anything, and I don't want to know T.T

If anyone could let me know, I'd really appreciate it! :D

So, I haven't read all that much about Echoes or gotten too hyped about it, but now that it's out, I'm really excited about it. I feel like it was at least a little spoiled before I played the past too games, so now that I have literally no information whatsoever, I'm excited to play it. Ooh, and I'm happy that it seems to be based off an older game and more old school Fire Emblem. That hits me right in the nostalgia.

Buuuut, honestly, I adored the avatar of Fates and Awakening, and I was a complete fangirl over picking just who my avatar would marry and shipping everyone else. I know the avatars technically weren't the best or most developed characters, but whatever, I enjoyed them. So there's my question - is there an avatar at all in the new Echoes game? And how customization or involved are they in the story, without spoiling it at all? Like, I don't even know the character's name or the plot or anything, and I don't want to know T.T

If anyone could let me know, I'd really appreciate it! :D
Nope, no avatar. Gaiden didn't have an avatar, so it probably wouldn't have worked well here. There's no shipping either, as supports only go up to A rank and work more like supports in the older FE's. Don't let that discourage you from playing Echoes if you're interested, though. I personally am enjoying it quite a bit; it's simpler than Fates in a way that's rather nostalgic to me, and it has a great story and characters.

Nope, no avatar. Gaiden didn't have an avatar, so it probably wouldn't have worked well here. There's no shipping either, as supports only go up to A rank and work more like supports in the older FE's. Don't let that discourage you from playing Echoes if you're interested, though. I personally am enjoying it quite a bit; it's simpler than Fates in a way that's rather nostalgic to me, and it has a great story and characters.
Funfact: They actually considered adding an Avatar, but they ultimately decided that they wanted to focus on Alm and Celica.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back