• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lamb to the Slaughter |bxb|

Abraxos

satan's pet goat
╔═══════⌘═══════╗
839b7f13-3f4e-4096-ac69-5a021ade39d4.gif
╚═══════⌘═══════╝
Millions of years ago, when the world was still young, Agieaom, the God of Life, gave their followers, the people Kesierri, a prophecy. Its exact words have long since been lost to the ravages of time, but its meaning has been passed down from one generation to the next.

Mortanaom, the God of Death, was never pleased with how many souls they had. They always craved more, but could not ascend upon the Earth to claim what they wished. So the God created Eksithros, a monstrous being whose only goal was to wreak havoc and slaughter as many humans as it could get its hands on.

Agieaom retaliated by taking a part of their own being and breathing it into the body of a newborn human child. This child, who could be recognized by their otherworldly golden eyes, came to be known as The Reborn, or Sennerai. They would train to fight and kill, and when the time came, they would have to give their life in order to put Eksithros down.

But the beast could not be killed, only put to a long sleep. It would sleep for a millennium, before waking on the blood moon to wreak havoc once more. The Sennerai would be reborn on that same night, to yet again fight the battle to end both their lives.

╔═══════⌘═══════╗
7feb0936-febe-42f6-b93a-d14929f5ba05.gif
╚═══════⌘═══════╝​

Muse A was born with golden eyes. No one would tell him what that meant - only that a great destiny awaited him.
He didn't know what freedom meant. His days and nights were spent learning how to fight with any weapon that comes to mind, and during what passed for his free time, he was locked away in a lonely house, with only books and a bodyguard to keep him company.
He always suspected that those bodyguards were there to keep him from fleeing rather than protect him.

On his eighteenth birthday, he is finally told of his true purpose. He is to fight Eksithros, and give his life in the process.

Muse A has had enough. He's spent his life living as others have told him. He refuses to be led to death just like a lamb to the slaughter.

And so, Muse A escapes this life he's led so far, going out into the world he's read so much about in books. He finally lets loose, tasting the freedom he's been craving for so long.

But Kesierri will not let one selfish brat ruin their plans, let his own personal desires bring doom to the entire world. Not when Eksithros has been growing more agitated by the second, the piles of bodies left in its wake getting bigger by the day.

They send a group of their warriors, Lirraom, to bring him back. But the Mortanaom catches wind of their plan, and sends their beast after the warriors - they would not risk sending it after the boy prophesized to put it to sleep.

Muse B is amongst these warriors, and he is the only one to survive their clash with the beast. Injured and ashamed, he decides to return to the Kesierri and bring word of his failure. But as coincidence, or perhaps fate, would have it, he runs right into the boy he was sent to retrieve. Muse B knows that he cannot best the boy in a fight by himself and drag him back. And so, he crafts a plan.

He pretends to be just another weary soul running from his old life, and offers to accompany Muse A on his trip around America. He plans on winning the boy's trust, and tricking him into coming back.

What Muse B does not expect is to fall in love with the boy who is destined to die.

In the end, it all comes down to Muse B's choice. Bring him back and kill the only man he has ever loved; or be selfish for a change and doom the world to save his love.

╔═══════⌘═══════╗
e2f7e994-1974-4d05-8ba1-b24e863a1a43.gif
╚═══════⌘═══════╝​

KESIERRI

They are present all around the world. Though some live alone, most can be found in special towns, or communities, where only they are allowed to live. These communities are kept secret from the rest of the world with the help of old magic gifted to them by Agieom. A non-Kesierri would not even see this community, and a strange force would repel them away.
Their faith and their two gods are a closely guarded secret. One can only be born or married into this life.
Their communities look just like any other normal small town. Clothes, gadgets and groceries are bought in bulk in the outside world, and sold in special stores found inside their towns.
People have jobs just like anywhere else: from shop clerks to medics, though they do not have all professions. Instead of the police force, for example, they have Lirraom. Some even work in the outside world and just live in the communities.
The Kesierri language is mostly extinct, and only a few words are still remembered.
Though they strongly believe in their two gods, they are not religious fanatics. They do not have a church or a common place for worship; instead, an individual performs their prayers when they most see fit.​

AGIEAOM

The Kesierri God of Life. They do not have a specific gender, many doubt that they even have a physical form. They are the ones who breathe new life into their world, who make the sun shine and plants grow. They thrive on the people's faith, and without it, they would cease to exist.
Sometimes, they communicate with the people, but not in the usual sense of words. The last and only time they had done that was when they gifted the Kesierri the prophecy of the Reborn and the Beast. They choose to communicate with the world around their people: a plant grown in a way nature could not have made it, a strange sense urging a person to leave their home right before a fire, a trick of light where there should be none.​

MORTANAOM

The Kesierri God of Death, genderless like the other. Despite being portrayed as evil, neither the Kesierri nor the Agieaom could exist without it. They do not directly kill the people, but they store the souls in underground. These souls have no sense of self; they are simply remnants, a whisper of the person they used to be. But this God feeds on them, needs them for sustenance, and so, is always craving more. And without it, the souls would overflow the world, they would be reborn time and again until there would be an overflow of humans and the Earth would die.​

EKSITHROS

The beast created by Mortanaom, who took a large part of themselves and sent it to Earth.. It possesses no true intelligence of its own, beside the basic sense of survival, and is instead led by Mortanaom who can see through its eyes.
It has no set appearance, and can take the physical shape of any existing life form on Earth, whatever best suits its master's plans.
Its only true power, beside the shapeshifting, is that it cannot die and can only be put to sleep by the Reborn.
Its one true weakness is that without Mortanaom to guide it, it slips into a sort of hibernation until the God once more takes possession of it. This is the only reason why it would take it decades upon decades to eradicate the human race.
Though normally only Kesierri souls descend into the God of Death's realm, any human killed by Eksithros will also meet the same fate.​

SENNERAI

Also called The Reborn. Created by Agieom, who cut away a piece of itself and placed it within a newborn human child.
One of the two powers this human possesses is to put Eksithros to sleep, though first they must weaken it by a fight. But when that happens, their soul will leave the body, which will be left to rot, while the soul itself will spend a millennium in a sort of limbo, neither dead nor alive, never aware of itself, only floating there until the time comes again for it to claim a newborn.
Their only other power is that, like the Beast, they cannot die. Any mortal wound would just heal within seconds, and poisons do not affect them.​

LIRRAOM

The Warriors of God of Life. Their name is derived from the ancient Kesierri words: Lirr meaning warriors, and Aom meaning God.
They are the enforces of peace, something like a police force within their communities, because even a Kesierri can stray from the path of good and turn into a criminal. Some of them also serve as the Sennerai's bodyguards.
When a child turns twelve, they can choose to join the Lirraom. Their training takes eight years before they are deemed skilled enough to become full fledged members. Though, at any point, even after they have already completed their training, they can leave these Warriors and seek their fortune elsewhere.
══

CS
name
ethnicity
appearance
personality
theme song
═════

REQUIREMENTS

i
Write in third person, past tense.

ii
A minimum of ten sentences per every post, dialogue excluded. I understand if the story itself calls for shorter posts.

iii
You have to be comfortable with death and gore.

iv
No sexual scenes. We can do kissing and things leading up to that, but then we do a fade-to-black.

v
Sometimes, it might take me around a week to respond. Please be patient.

vi
Use real pictures for appearance.

vii
I expect you to use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

viii
Please don't try to rp with one of those meek, subservient, stuttering idiot OCs. They make me want to bash my head against the wall.

ix
Use "this" for talk, 'this' or italics for thoughts.

x
I want to see an example of your writing before we start rping, just so I can see if I'd enjoy having you as a partner.
══════
Well, damn, that certainly took a long time to write. When I started writing this, I just had a basic idea of where I wanted it to go, and then suddenly this happened.

So, in this rp, you'd be playing as Muse B, who should be between 22-24 years of age. Everything else about him is up to you. Just please make sure you read everything above and create him according to that.

If you've got no problems meeting my standards, shoot me a PM and we can start working on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back