• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
As Columbus waited patiently for Synnøve to talk to Éanna he began to bounce on the heels of his shoes, wondering what valuable information on his attacker guy Éanna would give him and the lovely so he could track him down and give him a very stern apology for getting in the way bad enough to allow himself to get shook by him. However, instead of getting an answer from the bird, Columbus watched in shock as the bird punted the princess in the shin before running off! Columbus gasped, "That was real rude! I understand he's probably chasing after the one who shook me real violent like, but kicking people in the shin is really messed up! Don't worry Miss Princess Synnøve, I'll take care of this!"

Columbus spun around on his heel a few times before opening up the school store once more and walking inside, quickly scurrying to the back as he looked for band aids, taking awhile to find the right size, then try to find the appropriate brand, and then facing his hardest challenge, choosing between a Hello Kitty themed box and a Superhero themed box. Columbus rubbed his chin in thought, 'On one hand, the Hello Kitty ones are classy and cute! But comic books are a huge market now adays....hm..." Eventually, the zombie snapped his fingers and gasped as a genius idea popped into his head! Picking up both boxes, Columbus began to take out bandages from each box and rip them in half before sticking both ends back together on the opposite set, making each band-aid a weird cross between a Hello Kitty and Superhero theme. Columbus nodded at his work, only slightly disappointed he couldn't somehow combine the boxes together. Walking by an aisle, Columbus quirked a brow and waved at a student he saw wandering around holding pencils, "Oh, um...Hi sir! We're not open right now, so uh...welcome to the School Store, enjoy all the wonderful things we have in store and um...what was the exiting one....oh yeah! Come back again, the store is always your friend! That means you have to leave, so just put the money on the table and someone will put it away I guess..."

With a shrug, Columbus walked back outside and held out the box of band aids in the palms of his hands, presenting Synnøve with a box of now half and half themes band aids with closed eyes and a wide, toothy smile, "Here ya are! I know they say band aids and stuff are only for little cuts, but they always make everything feel better, so I figure maybe the healing magic thingamajig in them will work on hurt shins as well! You should really look into shin guards, just in case a loyal servant to you ever tries to kill your shins again you'll be ready next time Princess Synnøve!"

Foxu Foxu mysteryofacadaver mysteryofacadaver (This was written at 2 AM for the second half and at the ER for the first, apologies for quality :deadopenmouth:)

jackal fuzukoto

when chris had closed the distance between them it made the shifter's eyes stay on him with such a look of surprise as the other male leaned in. he almost expected a kiss due to this closeness and he could feel chris' breath against his skin. his voice as well as choice of words sent chills down jackal's spine. when he had stepped back giving jackal a little space and started to speak again the shifter bit his lip listening to him. he then was quickly shaking his head in response to chris' assumption before looking at him. he exhaled softly calming himself a bit as he started to relax a little now."no,no. not at all,it's actually the opposite. i'm very much single..."he answered and bit his lip looking away a bit becoming a bit disheartened. his mind started to fill with thoughts of a certain gorgon he oh so loved dearly but knew he couldn't have. he didn't deserve him and he probably moved on. he felt like he didn't deserve anyone for that matter though. those thoughts made him ache inside and he wanted to cry. his eyes now staring down a little bit with a look of obvious heart ache.
"i mean...there is someone i have feelings for but...i believe they have moved on by now..." he told him and shook his head trying not to think about it he inhaled then exhaled then inhaled and exhaled breathing trying to calm himself down.

he needed to relax again. thinking about it even more let alone talking about it would only make him feel quite a bit worse. maybe he should take his chances right now even if it would only hurt him in the end. what did he have left again? nothing. maybe he should take his chances on this sexy goat of a boy and see where it leads him. shaken from his thoughts his ruby colored eyes looked at those beautiful heterochromic eyes of his roommate's with a slight blush hitting his cheeks at his words. his cat ears pricked up and he stepped forward narrowing his eyes only just a little with his gaze on the satyr. " i wouldn't be too sure about that.." he told him exhaling and slid a arm over the other male's shoulder. his cat tail flicked side to side behind him as he pursed his soft lips with his gaze still on chris. "after all you still don't know me,nor do i you..." he murmured licking his lips eying him like he would a small mouse as a very feline purr rose in his chest. the larger male seemed quite interested in him,his curiosity peaked with this attractive male. "are you sure you don't say that sort of thing to all the guys? plus, i don't think i'm anywhere as attractive as you are and you could practically have anyone you want but instead you are here talking to me of all people." he said as he moved his hand down the satyr's side drawing his nails down his skin over his hip. he leaned in drawing his lips close to his ear. "anyways,my name is jackal and i'm not sure you are aware but i don't think i'm what you're looking for.." he whispered and nipped at his ear before pulling away and went to finished getting dressed finally covering up those abs of his.

GingerBread GingerBread

Megan

After chewing on the chunk of bread Megan put on a sweet smile, hoping that this guy was up for some sort of conversation. However her kindness dropped immediately as this other female opened their gob, Megan's eyes darted over to the girl as she listened to what she had to say, giving her the meanest of the mean looks. As the girl said her piece Megan became disgusted for a split second before adjusting her face to what it previously was. "Oh my God, Becky. This guy is like such a pervert." She muttered, inconspicuously turning to look at her friend who's face was also full of disgust. Her attention was quickly grabbed by the guy again when he allowed the girls to continue sitting, but his attitude towards letting the prettiest and smartest girls sit with him was shocking, so shocking that both of their mouths dropped before they stood up "Pft, like so over it. Right, Becky?" Each of the words Megan spoke took her disgust and embodied it.

Already walking away, Megan planned on seeking a new clear table but Becky decided to take her time walking. Megan turned around, planning on having a go at her friend for being slow but was surprised to find the boy acting like neither of them even existed. "My God, he is like so totally rudeee." She thought aloud. As Megan watched the guy while waiting for Becky to walk faster she saw him start to shout something with word her dad would say "WOW, L. O. L. What a loser weirdo! Can't believe you thought he was like cute, Becky!" Megan laughed, not being able to contain herself while she watched this guy. Only then did she notice the other table with some cat girl and weirdo knight guy who the guy was shouting at. Each word the guy spoke was more embarrassing than the last until he pulled out a knife, and when that happened Megan was no longer laughing and was murmuring random noises in her shock. "O.M.G, Becky! This loser is gonna kill us!" Megan shrieked, dropping her food tray she ran away with Becky closely following behind, retreating to the courtyard.

Mr Freddo

Shrieking in his school??? Mister Freddo didn't think so! Hearing the poor girls cries for help the little frog teacher spat out his tiny black belt and tiny police siren, strapping the police siren on the belt he wrapped them on his back. "Je vais vous sauver les étudiants sans défense! Je vais frapper le malfaiteur avec mes compétences! À moins qu'ils ne soient aussi étudiants! Dans ce cas, la détention pour vous!" The frog frowned a mean frown, he hopped onto a table and looked around for the criminal. Je savais que ces 10 années de pratique de mon kung fu avec des moines de kung fu ne seraient pas vaines! Mr Freddo thought, so happy he could put his skills to use, not so happy with the circumstances though. As he looked for the criminal he saw a abandoned tray on the ground, a trail to find the degenerate! He hopped back off the table and investigated tray, nibbling on a piece of the abandoned food while he tried to find more clues on the tray.

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Cowering In Terror
Interacting TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity Near by: Nurse Office Gang NyxNightmare NyxNightmare 's Buli gril

"Why," Syke began, having never before seen a film she finished with an expressive, "yes!" She imagined that, given there were so many roles to play - anybody could be. Though she was secretly relieved the kitsune's actions didn't indicate she actually was an actress, her future reading of Cosmic Love Katana was unspoiled! For now; she and that naked boy simply must have gotten in the way of Cayman and that ghoulish kitsune's performance from earlier. Or, at least, that's how Syke saw it.

"You'd probably do very well in the business!" Syke hopped up and wiggled her arms about floatingly, "If you were ever interested in it, of course," she gave that particular sound which was her laugh. Syke, though she had not seen a movie, found the glamour and glitz very interesting; she had read many articles by actors and directors throughout her few years and came to know that if you looked young for your age you could act younger and therefore have an easier time with it, seeing as that you already had the life experiences of someone from that age bracket! Or, something like that, she imagined.

She cleared her throat with a little 'ahem' before GURGLING IN UNBRIDLED HORROR!! OH NO! That Terrible Kitsune Was Approaching Them! Fearing for her small life being snuffed out in a single flick of agonizing pain, Syke ducked behind Kast, slipping all the way down her back and landing on a pillow. Taking the case of the pillow in her hands, Syke managed to pull a little bit of the corner over to Kast. Obviously doing a great job at hiding the kitsune from the edgiest gal in school. Syke, for the life of her, could not imagine their being any relation between the two.

<~broonie flufferbutter~>
<~~boogie monster(aka boogie man)~
gender-void~~>
<~current form: female/male~>

broonie cocked their head a little listening to yui's decision to call them brownie senpai. it wasn't exactly the monster's name per say but it really didn't bother them. after all a brownie was a type of chocolate pastry and there was far worse things he could have called them. a playful smirk then spread on the boogie monster's pale lips as they tilted their head gently still staring at him and leaned over drawing a tentacle under the smaller male's chin. that blush on his face only made him cuter and broonie couldn't help it,she wanted to tease him. "oh wow,already giving me a nickname. i'd have to say brownie is a interesting choice,is it because you have a like sweets perhaps? or maybe it's close to my name?" she asked before moving and leaned close to his ear. broonie's voice suddenly changed a little with a new deepness to it. "or perhaps it's both, am i a sweet to you?" broonie asked before moving back away a little bit with a giggle shaking his hand. broonie's own hands were surprising soft with a bit of fluff near their wrists."yui huh? i like that name. hmmm..yes,yes, i can cook though i must warn you i'm kind of a vegetarian so if it involves meat i can't help you...though from the looks of it you are baking something no? baking is more my strong suit anyways hehe." broonie answered. the monster now had a lack in the chest area which was the opposite of what they had before. they still had a similar appearance a body structure except the monster had become more so a male now despite his still feminine appearance. it wasn't like the monster's clothing changed either as they were still wearing that pink baby doll tank top and skirt along with stockings and boots.

broo gave a big toothy grin not exactly acknowledging the fact their gender had changed so suddenly as for broonie this was kind of normal. sometimes they could control it but at other times it just straight up would happen at random which they had gotten used to. gender bending among broo's kind wasn't entirely a common trait but it wasn't unheard of either. this kind of thing was a rarity and very sought after as was their white hide. such things were seen as a mark of the all seeing moon lord whom the boogie kind worshipped and it was considered his blessing which was one of the reasons why broonie was still held in high regard despite his beliefs. the other was his father being a high standing alpha. broo was somewhat thankful to these things, they didn't know what they would do if their father had disowned them entirely and if their community had decided to get rid of broonie. such a existence would be a lonely one and broonie dearly loved their father. though, if it came down to just broonie or their father,broonie would have gave up on things back at home. being at this school was their chance though,a chance that things could change for the better. the monster exhaled softly and without thinking was still holding onto yui's hand as they started to walk a little. "so where do we need to go??" he asked. " your senpai is at your service,hehee."

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

@anyoneelse

Kast
Twiddling her thumbs, Kast cast a few glances in Syke's direction as her cheeks turned a bright pink. "Y-Ya really think so, eh?" she asked, a hopeful chirp appearing in her voice. Was she really actress material? Did she really have what it took to be on the big stage and become a star, catching everyone's attention in a beautiful dress and living her dream as someone that was popular? She didn't want to admit it, but the concept was quite alluring to her. She always did want to be someone that others were able to look up to. Just as she was about to brainstorm with the leafy student, however, she felt them crawl down the back of her clothes.

"WHADDYA DOIN' IN MY DRESS," she yelped, her body tingling as Syke scaled her back. Luckily, it didn't last long, and only after Kast's initial shock was she able to connect together what her companion was trying to accomplish. Or, at least, she knew what she was trying to do, but not exactly why she was doing it. Maybe she thinks I'm cold or somethin'? Flashing them a smile and taking the pillow into her arms, she stroked a finger over the plant girl's flower head. Gah, she's so cute! I just wanna plant her in my backyard or somethin'.

Then, the monotone voice of her older sister rang in her head, snatching away Kast's small snippet of joy and refocusing her back to the reality she wished so passionately to avoid. Kast was stunned by her sister's question, taking a few seconds to let it seep into her pores. "I mean, ain't it normal for family ta stick it out for each other? I love ya, Sis, so I ain't gonna let no romance novel wannabe say nothin' 'bout ya! Ya woulda done the same for little ol' me, yeah?" Turning back to Syke, she cupped the fragile being into her hands, placing them on her lap. "Family has gotta stick together, right?"

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Mistborn Mistborn Lotusy Lotusy GingerBread GingerBread

Angelica

Angelica still refused to look the orc girl in the eyes, afraid of her terrible performance. As the girl knelt down Angelica started to slowly move her gaze towards her, fully connecting as the girl showed concern. "Y...yea I'll be frangely fine...Just a little piddly bruise. They can't get me down!" She cheered, jumping back up again she was now as tall as the kneeling down dorm-mate. Ha! take that tall people! I'll find a aloperty way to rise above you! Both in and out of business! Angelica wobbled on the unsteady surface of her mattress "Woah" Angelica muttered while steadily creeping off what was once her bed and onto the floor. Hearing the girl attempt to say her name again made a little grin creep onto Angelica's face. "Close enough." She said in a cheery tone. As the tall girl continued Angelica tried to get her to stop "No no! It's yapperty fine! I swear! I have no money anyway!" Angelica flailed her arms in-front of herself as she spoke frantically but it was no match for the tall girl being able to manoeuvre her hands around the tiny girls panicked state. As Angelica was once again lifted up she couldn't help but curse her tiny size, but also the people who took advantage of it.

Arriving at the canteen Angelica was still being carried by the orc, she tried to ask the orc a few more times to put her down but begrudgingly turned her pleas for freedom into mutters as the orc seemed to really want to take her new 'friend' to the canteen. Still being held up slightly by the orc Angelica tried lightly kicking to see if she could reach the floor, but her tiny size continues to torment her. Angelica looked around at the crowded canteen and was surprised by the verity in weird looking folks Wow! look at all these fancy dress people! Its weird that so many nerrady people do it but you know what! I wont judge you any longer! Because that is a bad business practise and I'm all about those good prabbedy practising! Plus all these people will one day be my customers! HAHAHAH! JUST YOU HOPPAGLY WAIT!!!! As Angelica's mind thought about her future business ventures she burst out into cackles.

okmelonn okmelonn

Atourr

Interacting With
angelique, big metal boi, nekolover69
Current Location
cafeteria
Notes
NO FIGHTING IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN CAFETERIA
Stuff
none

Tags

Upon the pair's arrival to the cafeteria, Atourr set the smaller witch down within a few steps into the room. The large orc glanced about the area, then back down to her roommate. "How Angelelica feel now? Do she need Daia to carry her to food stuff?" The girl asked in her broken English, once more the concern for her newly-made friend positively shining through her words. However, it seemed to be just a matter of seconds until the room went quiet, save for a bit of a yelling-rant by a certain neko-lover. "Ah, excuse Daiamo.." She spoke to Angelica in a rather low tone, attempting to sneak past students to get a better view of what had been going on in the room. It was then that she spotted it.. One student had pulled a knife on the other! Atourr knew this could only mean one of two things; That he was assisting his friend in carving some sort of meat, or that he was threatening the other poor, defenseless boy! Well, defenseless excluding his armor..

In a seemingly calm manner, the Orc approached the duo. It was then that she did something that was a bit.. Odd. She gripped the knife-wielder by his arms from behind, lifting him with an exceeding amount of ease. In one swift move, the male was over her shoulder as if he was a simple sack of rice. She took the knife from his hand, bending down and discarding it to the floor where it could not be of any harm to anyone. Atourr's attention then turned to the metal-clad male in front of her, "Fight is no tolerable on school grounds! Especially not with such, what.. Such.. Harming weapons!" The green girl proclaimed with pride. "Please, no more fight.." She mumbled out as if more of a plea. Once more grabbing Nekomancer by the arms and lifting him off her broad shoulder, she placed him back onto the floor, forcing him to extend an arm. Next, she would grab Raziel's arm as well, forcing him in the same movement. Awkwardly, then, she smashed their hands together. Though, not literally, of course. Making the two shake hands in a rather stale and still tense air, Atour spoke once more. "Now.. Now you two make up, okay? No more fight, yes.."

Last edited:

Roland Graves

• Tagging:

Mentioned
    None

The entrance to the School Office

Having a long night, and then a day time school? This wasn't going to be easy. Roland just closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. His messenger bag swinging at his side, as he started to make his way to the office. A quick sip from his drink, a cup of cold coffee, as his ears were flattened against his hair, making them look like particularly odd fur patches on his skull. His exhausted eyes flickered about the hall, but he sighed. Great. He'd place a hand on the door- and there were work gloves on his hands. He would grumble, as he pulled them off, and sticking them into his bag's outer pocket. The leather would hopefully forgive him, as he pushed the front door open once more. Wait. He'd step back, backpedaling as he glanced up at the sign. Could he wear his hat? Maybe? Did they have rules about that?

Oh well. Hat would be needed to help him sleep in class, if he couldn't keep up. So for now, he would grab his newsboy cap, placing it on his head- thankfully, he could just keep his ears down underneath the hat. Granted, he looked like a regular human at this point- nothing really stood out with his hat on. Simple, easy, and he didn't need to do anything to hide it! Granted, being a nightworker was a particularly brutal job for- and he was getting sidetracked again. But he would push the door open, looking about- where was the office? They were usually near the front door, right? Right. He'd step in, plucking a small slip of paper out of his bag, and unfolding it. "Lakoria. Yep. Right place." And so he pulled out the folder, starting to go through the record sheets, making sure he had everything on hand.

"Uh-huh...transfer records, identification, birth certificate, proof of independence, immunization records, contact forms, yada yada yada, pa's permission for me to be independent, so on and so forth." Roland just listed off everything, before yawning. "And one cup of coffee, that needs to be drained."

He'd promptly do that, before tossing the cup in a nearby trashcan. The place did smell freshly clean- you know, that nice scent of cleaner and all. He was intimately familiar with that, having to get the corpse smell off him so many times that it wasn't even funny. Granted, he was smelling beautiful today- did he grab the lavender? Maybe? He couldn't really remember. Going through scents like candy was a fun experience with his job, as he could go 'Hey, that smells actually decent, and doesn't murder more people than need be!'

It wasn't long before he snapped the folder shut, sliding it back away into his bag, as he moved to knock on the door to the school's office- intending to step in, and give a friendly wave paired with a smile to anyone who actually was able to greet him.

Last edited:
luminatti "natti" digiix

somehow,some way luminatti had made it back to his dorm room over the night and ended up sleeping like a rock. he ended up waking up that morning as his screen flicked on and he stretched out mimicking the sound of a yawn. pausing in mid stretch the demon gave a soft whimper in response to his soreness as his body was in quite the amount of pain. a sharp pain then surged through his head making him freak out a little. "ow ow ow owwwwwwwwwwwww it hurts! IT HURTS!" he yelled as his screen showed his eyes welling up with tears and he started to hold his head in his hands. he was starting to think that maybe he had taken more damage from yesterday that he had expected. well this couldn't be good.

not good at all. the last thing he ever needed was head damage and with how hard he hit his head both times the day before it was a surprise that natti's face wasn't even cracked. taking a few deep breathes natti looked around the room quickly taking in his surroundings. the room was dimly lit with sun peaking through the window and it seemed quite barren of any life around him. from the looks of it his room mate never came home. "well,that's disappointing...i wonder where they are?" he mumbled as he slowly pushed down his blanket and slid his legs over the side of the bed. his tail pulled itself from the wall curling around him and he sighed. maybe his room-mate took one look at him and ran away. nah. that couldn't be true. could it?

either way he probably should go to the nurse's office. he was not feeling too good. getting up off the bed natti walked slowly over to the dresser grabbing some clothes and getting himself dressed. he choose a pink and yellow pastel button up and some matching jeans as well as boots. having gotten dressed to what he hoped would seem at least a decent enough for him to walk out and about in. of course natti couldn't imagine what people were to think of him if he were to walk out in his pajamas no less. 'oh how embarrassing that would have been...' the mere thought of it sent cold shivers down the tv head's spine and shook him to the core. he could imagine the laughter and the looks on people's faces. such things were very terrifying even for this little lone fear demon as ironic as it seemed.

opening the door to his room natti walked out of his dorm room and made his way down the hallway and found his way out the door then into the school somehow. the demon was walking a all funky and holding his head in his hands with a low moan.
everything just hurt. this was a bit too much for his liking. he was ashamed of himself a bit too. his mom would have been peeved if she knew what natti had done to his head. wandering through the hallways of the school in a state of confusion natti was feeling even more light headed that before as his sight started to become blurry and strangely colorful. he was seeing stars, no it was the entire galaxy. or that's what natti though he was seeing as glowing ectoplasm was seen leaking from his head and his antenna sparked. after a while natti ended up stumbling into a wall with a loud bang and whimpered stumbling backwards as his screen cracked and ectoplasm poured out looking like a nose bleed as his screen glitched out. "OWWWWWWW!!!!!" he yelped all teary eyed holding a hand over his "nose" area.natti hadn't found the nurse's office like he hoped but instead he found the cafeteria and was standing in front of a vending machine. "you hit me in the noseeeeee!!!!!" natti whined yelling at the vending machine like it was a person and was obviously mistaking it for eanna due to his head damage. "bird person first you kick natti in wall then hit natti! stoop teh bulli meh ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!" he yelled for all to hear pointing at the vending machine but he drooped over wobbling and fell against the machine exhaustedly. "why is nurse personflesh? ohhhh.." he asked the vending machine.

Anyone Anyone nearby and in cafeteria
mentioned:
SpiritOwl SpiritOwl

Mistborn Mistborn
Lotusy Lotusy

Last edited:
Dibe watched as her roommate once again got a bit flustered and weird at what was, admittedly a pretty cute voice break, one that made Dibe begin to giggle to herself as soon as the werewolf turned to grab her backpack. Watching Rosie stand beside the door, Dibe nodded as she was told to say when she was ready to leave, though a slight wave of anxiety began to wash over her as Rosie said that, 'W-wait, people don't say take your time unless they want you to hurry right?! T-that's some kind of unspoken rule that nobody speaks about r-right?! Prima awnser me!"

Dibe picked up the kinda-invisible corgi that had been curled up in a ball besides her and held it under it's front legs and shook it until an annoyed voice spoke in her head, 'God, fine yes it is an unspoken rule! Now you better put me down and hurry if you don't want to be looked down upon by your roommate...."

Dibe's star shaped pupils widened as she felt herself go a bit pale, 'O-oh gosh! O-okay, I can do this...I-I just have to rush to put on some new clothes and- OH WAIT! I picked out some first day of class clothes just for this occasion! I'll just put that on and I'll be fine..." Dibe stood from her bed and walked over to her modest dresser/mirror. She didn't have that many clothes or anything she needed, but she did the occasional buying of cute looking clothes or stuff when she could afford them and got the very rare chance to buy something not from the school store (which she had avoided like the plague given how nothing there really appealed to her). Opening her top drawer, she did indeed see the super special first day of class set of clothes she had prepared about a week ago. It had based purely on aesthetic choices instead of any sort of academic need, but it looked super duper cute and made her look like the cool quirky kid that everyone would like to hang out with!...at least she hoped it would...

Quickly stripping down to her underwear (And berating herself internally at the fact that she wouldn't be able to take a shower until gym time at latest) Dibe put on a frilly pink shirt that was layered almost like a skirt before then putting on a pair of blue jeans with the designs of various fruits and junk foods sown into the fabric. After that she doned the most important part of the outfit, a varsity jacket with a yellow stripped collar and solid yellow arms and a pink body. On the back of the jacket, there was a big pink number 12 that had an orange in the loop of the 2, a design that was repeated on the shoulder of each arm of the jacket. Dibe looked herself over in the mirror and felt happy with how the outfit had turned out, and how quickly she'd managed to get ready so far!

Dibe got closer to the mirror and looked at it with determination, 'Alright! Now I just have to do the makeup, which I can totally do! I can salvage...whatever disaster I put my face through yesterday. Totally! It'll just take some uh....some...' Dibe opened her drawer once more to dig through her clothes until she reached the bottom and found her stash: pastels and neons of every color in the book, mostly lipsticks, eye shadow and nail polish decorated the bottom of her drawer (some of the nail polish had admittedly been used to actually decorate the bottom of her drawer with more pictures of cartoonish looking fruit but nobody needed to know that...). Dibe tapped her finger against her lips as she thought, going back and forth between her appearance in the mirror and the makeup in her drawer, 'I-I....My hair, and the lipstick and the....forget it! I'll just put some stuff on and it'll be okay!'

Grabbing a handful of products and throwing them on her dresser, Dibe began to go to work, getting lost as she felt herself nervously sweat at the time she must've been taking to get ready, 'Just some yellow here, pink there and...oh god it must have been like five minutes already! That's way to long...' Dibe didn't really register Prima walking onto the dresser and yawning, but she did register what the dog would say next, 'Actually it's been fifteen minutes...'

Dibe stiffened suddenly before scrambling back to finish getting herself together, now with fresh panic as she realized just how long she was taking to put on the finishing touches! Putting on yellow eye shadow over black eye liner, a nice pink lip gloss, and thanking everything that made the universe she had put on yellow nail polish the day before, Dibe hurriedly put on heart shaped earnings and then tied her hair up in a ponytail with a nice pink bow, making sure to leave bangs that fell just above the eyes. Taking a few steps back and looking over herself, she nodded and put on a smile, she looked nice, 'I look horrible....' Dibe felt her shoulders slump, 'People are gonna be able to see the old makeup over the new stuff, I just know it! I can see it if I squint, so that's gotta mean everyone standing more than ten feet away will see it as well! What am I going to do? Maybe...maybe I have time to run water over my face and start over?'

'Actually you don't, it's been twenty two minutes and your roommate is probably irate at the moment...if you really want for the old stuff to not be noticed, you do have that set of really distracting glasses...it even goes with the fruit motif.'

Dibe shuddered as she looked at the pair of yellow sunglasses hanging off her mirror dresser combo. The glasses themselves would look fine if not for the fact hat on the rims of it there were cartoony plastic fruit that hung off the ends. It looked majorly tacky, and while someone cooler and better looking than her could pull them off, Dibe felt deep down that nine out of ten times it would look dumb on her. Heck, she'd only bought the things to put over Prima and take pictures in the first place before she remembered pictures of Prima didn't show up on her phone so she just had a bunch of pictures of floating glasses! Sill though...they would hide her shame...

With a sigh Dibe doned the sunglasses and picked up her backpack, hanging her head in shame, 'Oh god, Rosie's gonna think I look like a total loser! And then she's gonna tell all of her super cool friends, and then we won't ever be friends, and then I'll be laughed at and she'll ask to change rooms and I'll be alone again! Oh god this day is going to be social suicide and I'm gonna be alone and-"

Dibe sighed and wiped her teary eyes under her glasses, 'Well....might as well get this done with then.' Sniffling a bit as she accepted her fate, Dibe stepped forward and tapped Rosie on the shoulder, "Um...h-hey, sorry I took so long, but I-I'm ready to go and uh...and stuff so....yeah." Dibe rubbed the back of her neck and shuffled a bit as she closed her eyes, "Um...sorry to be so forward, but when you tell all of your friends and stuff about how dumb I look, could you leave out the stuff about how I looked when I woke up please? I just...I'm sorry to tell you how to tell your funny story and-f-forget it! Just..." Dibe sighed, "Yeah...just go on and let me have it, tell me how dumb I look, I understand if you don't want to walk out with me looking like this..."

Lotusy Lotusy

Nikolas
The lumbering giant made his way on Lakoria's campus as a blissful scene washed over the behemoth's face while he kept his eyes forward. The occasional glance from students was imminent when one brought this colossal being's frame into the picture; in fact, a majority of the student body kept their distance from him, afraid that he was going to trample over them without a care in the world, which wasn't that far off, considering his tendency to be absent-minded. Luckily for Nikolas, he was too caught up in the breeze on his face to pay any semblance of care to anyone around him, finding the confines of his own mind peaceful enough for him. Not that he meant to be rude, but how could a bear possibly pass up this gorgeous scenery? Not him, that's for sure.

He brought his hand through his hair, it having been ruffled from sleeping in for a majority of the first day. Nikolas had been so tired from his trip to the school that he had passed out on his bed the moment he had found his dorm, so it isn't difficult to say that he was a little behind everyone else in terms of "gossip" that was going around the campus. He wasn't big on participating with others in talking behind another person's back, but he did believe it was a sign of being "in" with social groups. If anything, maybe it was better to just listen and keep your mouth shut, that way nobody had any reason to dislike you, right? Stopping at a bench, he reveled in his own theory that he came up with all by himself. Maybe he should bring it up with someone and be congratulated for his philosophy?

Right as he was about to sit down and take a breather (yes, he got tired from just walking around the school), he was halted by what looked to be a girl, uh, resting on the bench with some sort of beverage in her hand? Now, Nikolas being the very bright and thoughtful person he is didn't think very much of this at first glance. Maybe it was one of those Journey kids that simply loved to party and fall asleep wherever they want Elliott, but there was something specific about this girl that was very different from the usual. SHE WAS SO SPARKLY. Like some sort of gemstone in the middle of a field of dirt, this girl glowed so brilliantly on this sunny day. Nikolas compared her to a star, perhaps his own star, even. Was this a miracle presented to the Russian bear, a blessing that was finally gifted to him after his revelation from earlier? Both stunned and awestruck, the boy simply loomed over her, staring down at the innocent girl with a somewhat unsettling regard.

He had half the mind to touch her, to feel the crystals that made up her hair and bask in all of her glory. He abstained, however, pushing past his greedy temptations and staying in complete silence. Nikolas supposed that she wasn't going to be too fond of him touching her without permission. So, what was this bear going to do in a situation like this? Ask permission, of course! Waving a hand in front of her face and shoving his face into her view, the grizzly being gave her a toothy grin. "Can touch hair?"

Azerothii Azerothii

elvisia-png.436481
Elvisia was too busy basking herself in the sunlight that she didn’t notice the stare that came from a behemoth bear man. The sun was just so warm that her own lazy ass couldn’t help but almost fall asleep from it as well, her mind drifting off into a euphoric daze where she couldn’t hear anything except for the breeze. Whenever the sun’s sunlight hits her hair, a lustrous glimmer dances off the artistic cuts within her hair, giving the illusion of small galaxies swirling within her hair that one could stare for days. Unfortunately, such beauty only happens on the sun’s highest peak, if she were indoors then her hair would have looked like any normal jewel. And so the gem continues to be distracted in her own warm little world that she fails to register the boy slowly towering over her, covering her entire body in his shadow that her glimmering hair back to normal from the lack of sunlight.

And due to that, Elvisia’s eyes would open as a large hand suddenly came to view, startling her as she instantly sat up with wide eyes. It didn’t help that his face came to view- literally shoving it towards her with the proximity of their lips ever touching within an inch’s gap. It forced her to back away to the edge of the table while registering what happened while she was basking herself in the sunlight within seconds. And when she finally registered the situation while taking a good look at him, holy fuck does this boy look so soft.

“Can touch hair?” She hears him say with a toothy grin that shoots straight to her heart that she didn’t even care that he’s a tall boy.

' Can I touch your face? ' She asks within her mind, knowing that this is a molester’s question that should never be said out loud.

He could see her staring back at him with wide eyes. Her irises just the same glimmer and color as her hair. There were a few seconds of silence that seemed forever before a velvety accented voice answers him.

“…Yes..Although it will be…unusual than what you are used too..”

And that is indeed true. If one touches her hair, it would feel like smooth hard melted candy that slightly crunches in a satisfying way if they would grab it. It is possible to comb it, although it would take hands to do it due to the density of her hair.

Jay
Jay.jpg

Jay sighed in relief as his words managed to get through to Cayman, sinking back to the floor as soon as the lizard man let go of Rae's neck. With his diplomatic work complete, Jay finally had time to answer Nyx's earlier snark, albeit breathlessly. "Don't be too proud of yourself. I get paid by the hour, dipstick." Never mind the multiple accusations of strangling kinks flying around - the poor nurse was just happy that he wouldn't have to start the day off by writing dead student paperwork. What would he put on it, anyways? "Dear Mr. and Mrs. Kitsune, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that some lizard man strangled your daughter. Kids these days keep trying to 'explore themselves' in the weirdest ways, don't you think?" Jay instantly waved the thought from his mind. Ah, nonono. I'd get fired if I said that. He glanced at the Journey cabinet, shuddering as he did so. Then again, is that such a bad thing? Just for good measure, the nurse rolled a few more lines of duct tape across the cabinet door, muttering curses under his breath as he did so.

Once he was satisfied with his work, Jay turned back to the rowdy batch of students in his office. Cayman seemed in some stage of embarrassment at his actions, while Nyx and the kitsunes seemed locked in some neverending verbal battle of threats. As long as they kill each other off-campus, he thought. Not wanting to get mixed up in the latter's little standoff, Jay moved to the next best teacher-ly thing to do: console Cayman. "Hey, bud," he called, giving his best friendly wave. Taking a seat close to the lizard boy (though not too close, since Jay had seen what those arms were capable of) Jay gave Cayman a couple of pats on the back. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. It happens to the best of us, you know? I mean, one moment some Journey kid's coming back to get his third hangover of the day cured, and the next moment you've got your arms around his neck! Some people just don't understand." Jay had absolutely no idea what he was talking about at this point, but it sounded reassuring enough. "Don't let it get you down too much."

The nurse was still attempting to reassure Cayman when Nyx turned his scathing tongue on the lizard boy. Not wanting to another strangulation on his hands, Jay scrambled to soften the vampire's words. "I think what Nyx is trying to say is that you did a good job not killing her, right? You did the right thing!" He looked at Nyx, staring down the vampire with a "don't you dare" glare. "Anyways," Jay started, rising from his place on the cot. "I think it's about time for you kids to start clearing out for class, unless you're too injured to. Looking at you, Miss Off-the-top." he gestured to Kast, though the invitation included any of the other students. Walking to the door, Jay jostled his candy jar, causing a cough drop to fall out. "Well, feel free to leav- oh, hello there," he said, slightly shocked as he noticed Kareek outside the door. "Er, you guys are free to leave, but please mind the snake..."

GingerBread GingerBread Mistborn Mistborn TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity NyxNightmare NyxNightmare SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Silvis Silvis (for big snake boy)

Wayne
Wayne.jpeg

Wayne's eyes lit up with happiness as Mistral confirmed that they were indeed friends. That's a relief. The elemental figured Mistral wasn't too wary from their first encounter, or that the unicorn saw some redeemable qualities in him, and could overlook the petty theft. Either way, Wayne found himself over the moon. Now he could say he'd made not just one, not even two, but three friends! Is this some world record? He wondered, almost a bit too seriously. Nothing short of a miracle could break Wayne's admiration of the other three assembled bathroom boys
Given that his relationships back home were nothing short of frosty, even Mistral's measured, possibly-false reciprocation of their friendship was more than enough. "Aw, sweet!" Wayne muttered under his breath, giving his fist a small shake in celebration as he sat down.

As he took a seat and looked to Mistral, a realization suddenly crossed Wayne's mind - what exactly was Mistral's impression of him? What was I like? The water spirit wracked his brain, trying to pick out their first encounter from a mountain of hypothetical conversations with Omen King. Oh, right. I tried to scam him, and I had to work the crowd... I was kinda like Mac, wasn't I? Wayne glanced at Mistral, guessing at the unicorn's thoughts. But Mac was so much cooler than me. Does Mistral think I'm cool? Another glance, followed by a shake of the head. No way. Besides, even if I was as cool as Mac, I doubt Mistral would like that. Ah, he's my friend now, right? I can't annoy him, so how else can I be cool without being Mac? Wayne's eyebrows furrowed as he fell into deep thought once more. Who was someone else that was cool? Someone he knew, who he admired, and who he wished he could be just like... Oh, Omen King.

A barely noticeable ripple passed over Wayne's skin as Mistral began talking. The water spirit still listened with rapt attention to Mistral's reply, though something changed in his expression. He seemed tranquil, calmer than the previously energetic, balls-off-the-walls Wayne that had just offered Mistral a seat. His head bobbed in time with every one of Mistral's answers, and, though unconscious, his body started to become clearer, reflective and sparkling ever so slightly with the sun coming in through the cafeteria's windows. To the water spirit, exchanging his attitude felt as easy as putting on a new set of clothes. Even though Wayne hadn't tried emulating Omen King's admirable qualities before, he was already feeling more confident that he could be a better friend to Mistral now.

"I'm sure you two made the right choice by partnering up," Wayne replied, leaning forward on rested arms to look up at Mistral and Nevore. "As the glamour professional of yesterday, I can clearly see you two making leaps and bounds, given Mr. Pinata's sixth sense for fashion and your staggering beauty." The elemental nodded to Mistral, though he realized that he may have exaggerated just a bit. Take it back a step. And watch the constant flattery - really, be more tasteful! Wayne straightened up, correcting his posture. "I believe you two could certainly take that dream and realize it," he said, sighing wistfully. "It's true that I aimed too high, but perhaps you two will be able to succeed in my stead. I would definitely appreciate that." Wayne smiled, recalling Omen King's comment on the wisdom of water spirits. "Besides, it's just as the elders told me: two streams intertwined flow better than one. Your expertise and raw talent will become something fearsome."

Now here was the real challenge - could he be the wise, thoughtful water spirit that Omen King knew? Turning to his tall, sparkling friend as he took a seat across the table, Wayne gave a reaction of measured surprise at the revelation that Omen King could eat sunlight, despite how amazing he found it to be. "That's... really quite interesting. I know plants live off of sunlight too, but I doubt you're a plant." Is it weird to ask if he'd have to drink water? No, pull yourself together, Wayne. The water elemental cleared his throat, shifting the conversation once all of the bathroom boys had gathered. "Well, I guess I can say that I'm relieved that your head is staying the same, but it does make me wonder," he turned to Nevore. "Nevore, what exactly are you planning for Omen King? Is there any particular strategy or style you have in mind?"

Foxu Foxu SpiritOwl SpiritOwl okmelonn okmelonn

Rosie
Werewolf.jpg

Rosie blushed deeper as she heard Dibe giggle at her voice crack, attempting to laugh along from under the cover of her cap. The werewolf wasn't aware of the pressure she'd just put on Dibe by telling her not to rush; instead, she was busy worrying over what exactly that laugh meant. She doesn't hate me, does she? I mean, it sounds silly, but maybe people hate voice cracks around here. Rosie kept a sideways glance on Dibe, using her cap to block her view to the other girl as she began changing. It's not like I'd know, though. Geez, how did I ever think I could be the social type?

Keeping herself oblivious to Dibe's morning routine to allow the girl some degree of privacy, Rosie had nothing but her own, self-doubting thoughts to fall back on. Now that the awkwardness of the moment had fallen away, all she had to think about was how awfully she'd botched that introduction. Rosie ran through the list of things she'd done wrong, including but not limited to: talking, talking too much, and basic human contact in general. With every awful thought, she cringed a bit more, seemingly shrinking in place. I should know better than this. I shake their hands, tell them my name, and run off. It's worked so far, so why am I trying to break that streak now?

Rosie found herself so engrossed in her self-doubt that the passage of time barely registered with her, although a quick peek at the clock quickly broke that spell. I've been waiting here for fifteen minutes? The warm flush of embarrassment left Rosie, soon replaced by a cold sense of dread. Do others usually take this long to change? She thought, running over the worst possible scenarios in panic. Maybe she just went back to sleep - or maybe she's just left me behind! Quick, chekc the window! The werewolf peeked nervously from under her cap, relieved once she saw Dibe was still there, just... changing. Oh thank goodness. Rosie slunk back into the hall, finding some sort of solace in the fact that she hadn't scared off her roommate. However, before she had settled back in wait, Rosie was hit by a pang of hunger. With her stomach growling like some wild animal, the werewolf began tapping her foot in mild impatience and major worry. Oh, this is bad. Should I ask her to hurry up - or does that seem too rude? I mean, I don't want to be mean, but I feel like I could eat a horse right n-

Just as she decided to ask, Rosie found herself coming face-to-face with Dibe. Quite a few emotions ran through Rosie's mind at that moment, but chief among them was her complete awe at Dibe's appearance. The blanket cocoon, it seemed, had metamorphosed into a yellow and pink butterfly, leaving the werewolf in front of her absolutely breathless. That's just... wow. This was totally worth the wait. Letting her wonder get the best of her, Rosie sized up this sunglasses-toting butterfly in front of her, feeling just a bit jealous at how well she wore her look. Man, I wish I could pull off yellow nail polish or eyeliner like that. I mean, I suppose I could, but basketball would chip and sweat it all away - and besides, I'm just too lazy...

Rosie found herself so awestruck by Dibe that she had some trouble putting together a coherent answer to Dibe's apologies. "O-oh no, it's okay, really! I mean, I just glad finished my routine early, otherwise you might have to wait on me," she replied, becoming incredibly self-conscious about the lack of effort she'd made in comparison. "And, uh, about those friends... I don't really have too many, so don't worry about it - your secret is safe with me!" The werewolf stifled a laugh, though her dead eyes revealed she found the humor in her embarrassingly sad reassurance. "Well, since you're ready, sh-shall we?" Rosie practically tripped over herself to open the door for Dibe, gesturing for the other girl to proceed. "Again, thank you for offering to show me around. You're a real lifesaver."

Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Last edited:
[class=tabs1]
background-color:Transparent;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px #000088;
box-sizing: border-box;
color: #000000;
font-size: 18px;
font-weight: bold;
line-height: 1;
margin: 20px auto;
padding: 10px 0;
text-align: center;
[/class][class=tab1]
box-sizing: border-box;
cursor: pointer;
display: inline-block;
padding: 10px 0;
width: 214px;
height: 214px;
text-shadow: 1px 1px 4px #FFFFFF;
[/class][class name=activeTab1]
background-color: #80ff80;
[/class][class name=tab1 state=hover]
background-color: #80ff80; transition: 4s
[/class][script class=tab1 on=click]
hide tabsContent1
removeClass activeTab1 tab1
addClass activeTab1
set currentTab1 (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Jonathan) (show tabsContentTabOne)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Nyx) (show tabsContentTabTwo)
if (eq ${currentTab1} Chris) (show tabsContentTabThree)
[/script] [div class=tabs1][div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc59b32c90f33089d65a4286b380534d/tumblr_osgzjxcILh1s29fu9o1_500.png); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Jonathan[/div]..[div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/07/2b/70072b284e62c36002159374b7362b11.jpg); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Nyx[/div]..[div class=tab1 style="border-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; width: 214px;height: 214px;background-image: url(https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/002/678/660/large/esty-swandana-to-see-the-light.jpg?1464453701); background-size: 214px 214px;"]Chris[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabOne"]

Jonathan
Interacting
Jon and Mika's dorm room
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Jon tried to prepare himself the best he could for Mika putting the wing covers on him, but having his wings touched wasn't exactly something he looked forwards to. Jon wasn't even completely sure why he was letting Mika put on the wing covers. After all, Karma made them himself, and he was a loser! Plus he had to help put them on, which mean Jon had to come into contact with the loser even more. But.. for some reason, Jon felt like he really wanted to do this. The fact that Mika had made them just for him and was helping him put them on, made Jon.. happy? He didn't understand it, and like most things that he didn't understand.. he called it stupid and tried to not give it anymore thought. As Karma said he was gonna start putting the wing covers on, Jon nodded, tensing up again before taking a deep breath and trying to relax.

Jon let out a small yelp as Mika first touched him wings with the covers. As his wings were really sensitive, the initial contact was a not entirely unpleasant Jolt, but as Mika spent the time putting on the wing covers and making sure they were on snug, Jon quickly got used to the feeling. In fact, Jon found the wing covers really comfortable and was really happy that Karma had taken the time to make them for him. Jon turned back around to face Mika, a shade of red tinting his face. "They're okay I guess.. for something a loser like you made. And I feel fine, I told you a lame loser like you couldn't hurt me" He crossed his arms and looked away from Mika, not saying anything for a few seconds. "Um.. Do you know where the cafeteria is? N-Not that I couldn't find it myself! Just.. I know lameos like you like to feel useful"

[/div][div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabTwo" style="display: none;"]

]Nyx

Interacting
Rae
Cayman
Jay
Kast
Notes
N/A
Stuff
N/A
Tags

Nyx was going to set the record straight that he wasn't married, getting married, or wanting to get married to Kast. But before he could go after Rae and knock some sense into her skull, both figuratively and literally, Jay pulled his attention away. "Eh, it's not like you get paid much anyway. I think you just do it to see my latest murder" Nyx listened as Jay tried to make the oversized lizard feel better about failing to kill someone. Ignoring Jay's harsh glare, Nyx butted in. "Yeah, it's good that you didn't kill her. I mean, if you did you wouldn't've had time to regret it. You really should stick to being the little bitch you are." Nyx smirked at the Lizard boy and Jay before turning around and approaching Kast and Rae.

"Hey Cat bitch" Nyx put a hand on Rae's shoulder. "First, lets set the record straight. I'm not gonna marry your stupid fucking sister. You don't have to worry about me getting in the way of your incestuous fantasies" He then pulled Rae back, attempting to spin her around and force her to face him. "Second. Choose a time, and fucking place. Or I'll just kill you right here. I'm giving you a choice to extend your life for a few more hours today. I recommend you take it" Nyx took his hand off of Rae and smirked at her, and then looked down over at Kast "And you, you can either say your goodbyes to your sister now, or later."

[/div]
[div class="tabsContent1 tabsContentTabThree" style="display: none;"]

Chris

Interacting With
Jackal​
Current Location
Dorm room​
Notes
N/A​
Stuff
N/A​

Tags

Chris smiled as Jackal started trying to flirt back with him. He sauntered over towards the shifter as he was dressing. "Oh I wouldn't worry Darling, I haven't moved on just yet. You've still got a chance to make it up to me.." Chris leaned closer to Jackal's face again. "I think we both know the best way for you to do that" He gave Jackal a small peck on the cheek. "But that'll have to wait for tonight" He moved away from Jackal and started to get dressed himself. Putting on jeans and a shirt, not doing up any of the buttons. "And I wouldn't worry about me not knowing you.. plenty of people don't know me when we get together" Chris then swaggered over and opened the door. Before leaving he turned back to Jackal "You better get ready quickly, I wouldn't want you to be late for class and get a detention. It would make things difficult tonight"

[/div]​

Synnøve Åse

Location: Courtyard || Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin || Mentioned: BIRB

output_h2eqv6_by_woo_foxu-dcbmw4s.gif
Synnøve barely noticed the erratic behavior of Éanna, his puffed-up plumage went by unregistered in her curious mind. His mannerisms were esoteric at best. She was so focused on listening for the strange bird’s response that when pain shot through her leg after a spasmodic movement on his end, she struggled to connect the events for a several seconds. The elf was left in a state of shock, her crepuscular complexion contorted, her fingers swam about as she staggered, fighting to regain her balance. The duplicitous royal emitted a brief screech in response to being decked in the shin. Her recent purchase left her unstable, aiding her predicament. Had she not bought so much she probably would have been able to remain standing. It was her fault for being an accumulator of cute things, a marauder of wallets, and a budding magpie. She toppled onto the ground, more so from being stunned then from the pointblank blow Éanna had doled out, bracing her fall decently enough, her pride was what was really left hurting. She was about to tell Columbus that this was nothing new and she could handle it herself, but he’d already disappeared, she valued his enthusiasm at the very least.

She got back onto her feet swiftly, placing her foot on the nearest raised surface so that she could massage the pain out of her shin. However, Miss Åse rapidly abandoned this activity upon realizing her school supplies were now strewn about on the ground. She set about gathering her cherished possessions, scanning the area to see if she’d failed to locate any of them, not realizing that she’d missed a very important cat-shaped eraser. An unfortunate day for our tabby-coated friend, and even more harrowing loss for Synnøve. She pushed her hair away from her shoulders, drawing it into a ponytail. She inwardly lamented the fact that Éanna hadn’t liked her after all, it was a fool’s errand trying to convince herself otherwise. It affirmed the idea that, no matter how hard she tried, no animal would ever withstand her presence. She was left with a forlorn sense of self-doubt, but she wouldn’t let it ruin her day! No sir-ee! If some strange bird decided to deck her in the shin, that was simply their own business now wasn’t it? She shrugged to herself, adjusting her mindset to look on the bright side.

The bright side came in the form of hybrid bandages! Synnøve accepted Columbus’ offering , placing one hand over her mouth as she shuffled about in excitement. “There has to be some sort of orenda to bandages, I couldn’t agree more. I think it's called a placebo effect? I'm not sure.” Synnøve took to opening the small box, her face radiating unrestrained glee,” Wow! They sell mashup band aids? I wish they sold planners that look like this, it took me ages to decide which one to buy.” She said with equal parts petulance and elation, pulling out and admiring a single hodgepodge bandage, she promptly applied it to the wrong shin, forgetting which one had actually sustained damage, she didn’t have time to pay attention to which one ached. “Shin guards? Shoot, that’s a good idea- I even have some somewhere I think…They aren’t the most aesthetically pleasing thing though, are they? But They might make me look athletically pleasing.” She smiled at her poor attempt at witticism. “I’d love to look like one of those cool sporty girls.” She pictured herself as the coolest athletic girl she could, nearly gasping to herself about it before continuing on with their conversation. “Thank you for these band aids, I'm sure they'll come in handy, I run into things a lot. Anyways, we’ll have to solve this attempted leg coup later my liege! I need to get to history class, if I show up late I might become it myself.” She skipped away with a cheery gait, inspired her little daydream of being a tough soccer player. She stopped at a distance and turned in Columbus’ direction, holding a hand up as if to amplify her voice she called out,” Buh-bye, it was nice meeting you Columbus, have a good day alright?!” And with that she set off running again, holding her arms up in a feminine manner to prevent dropping her supplies for a second time. It would have been rude to not say good-bye! Now that she was a princess she would have to watch her manners more closely. True responsibility.​

Yui Nagisa
are_you_ready_by_king_lulu_deer-db3n7j4.gif
Yui shivered as the tentacle slid under his chin, he definitely didn't like that fact that it made him blush even harder.
This monster was confusing him! How did they get their voice to change like that? And how dare they embarrass Yui like this.

"You...I don't know you yet so I don't know if you are sweet yet..." He muttered as he shook Brownie's soft hand. Yui wouldn't call himself a pervert but....didn't Broo have boobs just a second ago? He could've sworn they were there but he wasn't going to ask, geez, he wasn't that rude!
"I will be baking, yes, and I will just need you to help me with some things. You can't touch any of the batter however. I am the only one who can touch it." Yui explained as they both stated to walk to the Home Ec room. He then noticed that they were both holding hands. He quickly let go of Broo's hand and looked away. "S-sorry, I uh..I have a boyfriend. He wouldn't like it if he were to see this..." He hugged the jar close to his body.
"We just need to go to the Home Ec room so we can use the kitchen."

N Nonexisting

• zzzzzzz.jpg

Asad

Pluto's instinctual hiss lit Asad's eyes up with amusement. He must really be having a rough day. Pluto usually gave off such a sweet and kind aura. But he was void of such today, and the Jinn was eager to witness the man's crabby side. However, after realizing he had been called out by someone familiar, the irritable expression melted off of his face. Pluto was one of the few students of the school to know he was the man behind the curtain so to say. Asad preferred to keep his identity hush hush when it pertained to the drama blog.

As the gorgon proceeded to inform Asad of his refusal to complete any of his homework, he only mildly sighed in disappointment. "Awwh, come on. I don't always come to you to ask for something. Sometimes I just want to see your handsome face~" He teased effortlessly, as he reached out to brush the man's cheek lightly with the back of his fingers. Asad's smile faltered at the mention of helping him. Work. Such agony it brought the man. The only work Asad preferred to do, was the kind in bed.

Adjusting the scarf that hung loosely over his shoulders, the Jinn would follow Pluto obediently, something he rarely did for others. "Anything for you, best boy. I prefer to be the dom, but I'll allow you to order me around, just this once." Some might find his constant flirting a nuisance, but you just couldn't have the man's company without the coquettish trait. Little did the man know, that Asad would be collecting his own reward later...
    Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai

• DOb_j7b_Vw_AAJF-_Oass.jpg

Rae

The woman was filled with mild agitation, as her sister mentioned the word family. The word meant so much to Rae, but for all the negative reasons. How could her sister proceed to enshroud herself in such delusions? Family was nothing but an obligation. One that, Rae refused to abide by. "Love me? How comical. Where were you, all those years? You can choose to live in a fairy tale, but I won't close my eyes to the nightmare it really is." Her words were bitter, and her tone unwavering. However, pure betrayal shown in her eyes. Nobody had cared back then, so why now? "Lies" could have practically been etched into Kast's skin. For that was all Rae ever saw, or heard.

There had to be an ulterior motive to Kast's actions. A part of her desperately wanted to hold onto the faux hope emanating from the younger kitsune. But, like usual, she would lock that sense of yearning away. She was about to focus her attention back on the flower child, reaching out to touch the delicate petals, when a slight pressure dawned on Rae's shoulders. Nyx had taken it upon himself to spin her around. Still on edge from the earlier incident, the kitsune almost morphed into her fox form to escape the sudden physical contact.

Although the man attempted to clear up the misunderstanding concerning his marriage, Rae wasn't completely buying it. Once a family member, you cannot be trusted. Still, she couldn't help the minuscule ounce of relief that initially washed over her. The severity of his threats failed to truly reach her ears due to the momentary bliss the cocoa fragrance gave her. It was so intoxicating, it almost nullified the pulsating pain she still felt around her throat. "Kill me, huh? Hmm...how about during lunch? I'll come find you, air freshener. "
    GingerBread GingerBread TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Mistborn Mistborn Lotusy Lotusy

• b1b36014d2dd22c75b2f6167bbf1a3d5--sprites-faeries.jpg

Sylva woke up tired and grumpy. After burrowing her way out of the blankets she stared toward her roommate's empty half of the room with a sullen glare. i was up half the night waiting for that cursed wench. I hope the wretched daughter of a faithless nymph was dying in a ditch if she wasn't gonna let me sleep! How dare that fish smelling, pox ridden, centaur dropping not even leave a note saying she'd be out. I am gracious enough to let this harpy share a room with me despite having to hide my gorgeous self and she doesn't even show up! After successfully shifting all blame to her roommate not showing up rather than herself for wanting to play a prank she threw on her clothes. Halfway to the door she stopped and looked down, she was in her true form and woodland garb. "By Luna's tit! Could this day start any closer to the raccoon's shit pit? I don't deserve this! That flea ridden gnoll hag should be in the shit pit, not me!" After an angry roar and frustrated growl she turned and pulled her dress off neatly folding it away and changed to her primary alter persona. While dressing an evil smile filled her face. "I might have to let that cave troll reject go for now but she has to come back sometime and when she does I'll trash her."

Once again dressed Sylva left her room hoping that nobody would bother her while munching on a cereal bar and heading toward the classrooms. She casually made note of where the best spots to find bugs would be for her roommate's come uppance would be and smiled around her breakfast. While one hand was busy with the cereal bar the other was strangely carrying a bucket, well for anyone who knew her it wasn't that strange. She has a history of trying to soak teachers in her first class of a semester. While hoping that nobody would be around, especially the teacher, she opened the door to get started on the set up for the water bucket over the for prank and concealing illusions.

Mentioned: Rae ( NyxNightmare NyxNightmare )

Last edited:
Mistral Aquilo
✧・゚:*Magical Uniboi*:・゚✧
Current Location: Cafeteria
Interacting: Lotusy Lotusy okmelonn okmelonn Foxu Foxu

Mistral, very much absorbed in his cabbages, hadn't heard Nevore's true name being reaffirmed yet again and was still left under the impressing that the fishy fellow's last name was non other then the well established and highly respectable surname of Pinata. He was not absorbed in his cabbages enough however, to hear another voice - or, more accurately, a myriad of voices. The oblong-headed creature could speak? In that case, why had it not said 'hello' to him?! Mistral's nose crinkled just a bit in the throes of his petty fit. Try to lay an ancient curse on him through a creepily slow wave? Fine. Fail to say good morning to him? Well that was simply too much. "I don't believe he has the face for it," Mistral remarked pettily, the word 'face' being the only thing uttered from his mouth that wasn't tuned to a cadence of monotony. He was very indignant over the fact the being hadn't said hello; and that he'd left one of the cabbage leaves back at the salad bar. Wanting a sip to drink, but failing to have gotten any, what, with being so heavily laden in cabbages, Mistral cupped his hands before him, miraculously still managing to balance all those cabbages, and breathed out a little rain cloud to sprinkle a clear pool into his palms. Drinking it would not serve to hydrate him, he had no need for such thing, but it would grant him pause as he thought of more ways to insult the helpless and wholesome Omen King.

Being the self absorbed creature he was, Wayne's change in demeanor had gone entirely over Mistral's head. The change in his pallor had not, however, the light made him so sparkly! It was quite reminiscent of the springs of the Unicorn's homeland! The pang the reminder brought with him may have soured his mood had he not already been hung up on Omen King's failure to greet him properly. Gosh, what a rude individual! How could such an illy-formed body ever hope to be a model?! Obviously his size and measurements were not standard, and having no face would be more of an impairment for designing then anything! And his words ' friend dedicated to making me less of a failure despite my mistake' ehck, was he fishing for compliments with that self-deprecation? How lowly.

"Hm," Mistral hummed in acknowledgment of Wayne's little parable. Had he taken the elemental's words in any degree of serious he would've found his statement about 'succeeding in his stead' offensive, on both his own and Nevore's behalf, for they were not trying to fill any pre-existing role! Neigh- Nay, they were obviously going to create something new, vast, and, beautiful. The river allegory, too, seemed questionable to the unicorn; a wide river would just turn the land into an unpleasant marsh, two rivers, were capable of branching out upon different courses and therefore capable of distributing water to more locations. However, he just wasn't enthused enough this morning to put effort towards verbally dissecting any words of proverbial knowledge and thus stayed wistfully silent. Perhaps it was lucky for Wayne that his words were all a wash to the unicorn. Trying to delve into the depths of the unicorn's mind with a sea of knowledge would do little more then bog down his transient spirit, for Mistral laked the want to ponder over such babblings. Though the unicorn might've found idle satisfaction in springing his own fountain of ideology onto others, his most preferred past times did not involve diving into the rivers of intellect.

Mistral found it a shame that Nevore wouldn't be changing up Omen King's head. It was such an odd shape. "Of course," Mistral replied to Nevore's enthusiasm towards their success in an almost cheery-way; there was simply no way they could fail! If you built yourself up enough, there was no way to topple down! "I can see no other outcome but success," a bold-faced lie, but one the unicorn had tricked even himself into believing.

Mistral was unphased by Omen King stepping onto the bench; but he was assured in his own refusal to lay his lovely cabbages upon the table once Shu dramatically rose up onto a far-off table - his sequined garment all aglow in the dramatic lighting. Mistral, someone who grazed directly off the ground, wasn't too keen on the sanitary measures taken by schools. Who knew where Shu walked in those boots. Mistral felt pretty superior to Omen King as he revealed his inability to eat, how boring life must've been without the taste of a tantalizingly flavored cabbages! He reveled in the experience the delightful Age Of Weakness could never have. Ha-Ha!

"You shouldn't put people on the spot like that," Mistral chided Wayne after he asked such a question - as a being of art and muse Mistral had no doubts ideas revolving around him came as frequently as waves to the ocean. But... this "Omen King" - what was he, a creature of omens?! How could one plan anything for that? Then again, Mistral had never devised a plan in his life and didn't know how it all panned out. Maybe it was easier then it looked. But certainly, plan making could be no easier to look at then he. Mistral was curious to hear Nevore's plan, had he conjured any, for the strange entity - but would not at all be surprised if he failed to deliver one.

Syke Cria
Miniature Mage

Current Location: Nurse's Office
TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity , NyxNightmare NyxNightmare , GingerBread GingerBread , Lotusy Lotusy

Syke was conflicted! Shocked! IMMERSED IN A STATE OF PERPLEXITIES?!?! These two, were, 'Family'?!?! Syke had no idea what that word meant - perhaps, they were practitioners of the same profession?! She knew it was valuable to build lasting bonds with your comrades, or at least, seemed that way; from the happiness her fellow Suppliers seemed to share among one another. But these two?! Together?!? Working in a function to reach the same goals?!?!? PREPOSTEROUS it was all too much! where it not for Kast's comforting hands cupped around her Syke would surely faint clean away! Instead, she gave three dramatized gasps in quick succession; she would've gone on longer had her cough not caught up to her. She covered her mouth as best she could, she'd hate to spread her plant ailment to these beings made up of totally different genetics then she! Surely it was an ailment transferable.

Syke let out a horrified squeak as Rae's hand approached her delicate being, her mind overflowed with her final thoughts and prayers as she prepared to be brutally manhandled and mangled by the fearsome fox. It was then - moments before what could only be her annihilation - that, O' SWEET AND BENEVOLENT HERO! She was saved by a student, the likes of which, only his burning eyes she could just blurrily make out. Such courage! Such strength! SUCH IMMACULATE VIVACITY. Syke gave Kast a consoling pat on the wrist after his harsh words, "I am deeply sorry for your Family," she expressed in a very heartfelt manner. She meant it a preemptive as a 'sorry for your loss' kind of spiel, but, it was so vague - it could've come off any number of ways.

Syke would not have noticed Jay trying to calm matter had he not bumped into a candy jar, from it hurled the object of her immediate desires, and though she tried to coddle Kast with loving condolences over her sister's imminent death: she could not help but blink in the direction of the fallen red blur. Surely, it would be the cure to her malady! Ah, but her sickness was of no concern in the present! This poor girl! Her Family was to be taken from her! Syke spread her arms out wide, in a show, that she would hug the kitsune if only she were large enough, "We all show love in different measures," she conveyed, "with time we might grow to understand with what measurements it is we show them." Syke tried to be helpful about it, she imagined since Rae and Kast were Family they must've loved eachother - the evil one was just being all prickly about it!

Éanna
Puppeteering Parrot

Current Location: Spookems Gym

Éanna threw open the doors to a building with great ado, he was somewhat satisfied that he'd managed to escape the clutches of the Sorceress with a simple underhanded shin-kick. Kicking seemed to be his forte, he was making good practice of it if today and yesterday were anything to go off of. The bird finally pulled his grasper free of his newly christened puppet - Birdie, surely, a name that would scourge the world with endless horrors. He tweeted at it, in admiration, and distrust. For it wore round its arm that ribbon accursed artifact Fueled BY RAGE, IMPULSE, and REINSTATED HATRED Éanna chucked the puppet against the nearby wall. With a great hop he landed upon its crumpled form, stomping it into the dust with those legs which dealt to magically possessed television sets and fair faux princesses a pair of crippling blows! HA! Enact horrors on him would you?! No! He'd teach this puppet who was boss threw brute violence and subjugation! He bet some of the terrible hatred stored within the red ribbon was already fueling the essence of the puppet! Or, it at least he hopped it was. Magically forcing incantations of something into something to give it a power was difficult and time consuming - and although he knew the Sorceress was probably not one to dabble into Evil Puppetry, he kind of hoped she had, just this once. After all! She was so fearsome, though also, the literal worst. Éanna unleashed his inner turmoil unto the puppet, upset that he was unable to vocalize his feelings earlier, but relieved that he could express them now. Even if it was to noone save the walls.

With great care, Éanna stepped off his crocheted friend and picked him up. Poor Birdie had suffered, littered with dirt and - Éanna gave himself a firm shake of confusion- that smell, must have been ash? How peculiar! He held his dearly beloved friend close as he perused the perimeter. For anyone not blinded by hate, the soot, burn marks, and foreign ruins were probably the first things one would notice about the place. He cheeped in interest and scuddled over to the mess. It was simply a gold mine of unadulterated, or, entirely adulterated, EVIL! Things were certainly looking up! He cooed to his inanimate and totally-not-laden-with--horrific-curses friend in a conspiratorial manner. In an instant Éanna was upon the scene, sweeping a sample of ash into a concealed pouch, plucking a miraculously intact tassel from the floor, pinching the sad remnants of the record player, and finally - observing the strange and utterly satanic ruins strewn about. They were of the oddest assortment, bringing a sigil close to his face - obviously a message was inscribed in eerily glowing chalk - but in his ignorance, Éanna could not make out the figure of the pin-up-posed Neko girl; he assumed the rendering in a foreign and long forgotten language: but learning the origins of the inscriptions was irrelevant to him. Their Dark Power was much more important. Éanna pilfered as many as he could before cleaning up the mess! Eradicating the evidence in one deft move of good citizenship.

Éanna felt good about himself after doing the good deed! Such a respectful birb was he. Though, he found, he much preferred the style gym before his help. The evil trinkets had really added that wow factor to the interior. The bird sat on a bleecher, casually ripping out Birdie's eye so he could sew it back on again, it had gotten loose with his earlier wrath, but was looking much nicer now! Though, the thread was a different hue an thickness then the other - Éanna didn't mind at all. He dusted his friend, via a VIOLENT SHAKING, before deciding to head out! He chirruped very loudly several times before exiting the building just to enjoy the echoing effect of an empty space.

Kast
Ears flattened and head down, Kast sat patiently as Rae announced her view of the Kit family. The younger kitsune was going to object, to refute her words and bring clarity of what truly happened, but she couldn't. There was no doubt that her absence was quite large in Rae's life, whether or not it was Kast's choice in doing so. No amount of words was able to change that fact, nor were they going to aid her in persuading Rae to think otherwise. Deep down, Kast knew she had been a horrible sister, never once going out of her way to see Rae during her time in isolation. Perhaps that was the reason she had been so determined on being there for her during high school; to atone for her past mistakes.

Now it was too late. Rae already switched her conversation over to Nyx, leaving Kast to wallow in her own self-pity as her new companion, Syke, attempted to cheer her up. Did her words hold true? Kast was optimistic in the idea that Rae was showing "tough love" and that it was simply within her character, but at this point, the pink-haired fox didn't believe it. The constant and excessive amounts of times that her sister had told her that she was unneeded or a liability was taking its toll, and the vampire had torn that wound wide open for everyone to see. Even now, when sitting in the presence of her cherished sibling, Kast was being ignored, only talked to when it came to demeaning the somber child.

Pushing her thumb against Syke's tiny cheek in a thankful and gentle caress, Kast forced herself to smile, glad to have someone there for her, no matter how small. "I ain't so sure 'bout all that ya said, but I ain't one to deny nice things. Thank ya a lot, uh, pal." Petting their head one more time with a single finger, Kast scooped up Syke and placed her to the side of the bed, getting on her own two feet. That was when the nurse had suggested that everyone, except her, was to leave his office. It made sense, but the fox spirit had one last job to do. At least, that's what she convinced herself.

Scooting her way past Rae, she stood before Nyx, her hands clenched on the hems of her dress and her mask resting on the side of her head. With a little sway of her body, the gentle chime of a bell rung and Kast took in a deep breath of air. "I thought 'bout what ya said," she started, her voice small and timid. Collecting herself, she pressured on. "Ya said that I needta find a friend, and if I ain't able ta, then I'll be alone." She scrunched up her nose, a slight visage of disgust taking up her features. "Yer gonna be my friend, ya hear? I ain't takin' a no for an answer!"

Immediately shuffling away from the man, she hid behind her sister, being extra cautious as to not touch her. "As yer newfound friend, I needta tell ya that my Sis ain't no pushover. Didja see 'er before? Sh-She'll wipe the floor with ya! I ain't gonna stop ya or nothin', but I wouldn' be countin' ya chickens before they hatch when they come to 'er. Course, if ya wanna stay 'ere with me or somethin', I wouldn' blame ya for that, either. Y'know, since fightin' hurts and all." Twiddling a finger through her pink locks, she eyed Nyx carefully, trying her best to disguise how she did, in fact, want him to stay in the nurse's office with her. Not because he was her friend, but because he needed an eye kept on him at all times.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare GingerBread GingerBread SpiritOwl SpiritOwl Lotusy Lotusy Mistborn Mistborn Silvis Silvis

Nikolas
To his surprise, Elvisia wasn't lying when she said that it was "unusual", and when her hair crackled in his hand, he was only that more enraptured in its unique nature. Was it similar to crunchy candy that burst when taking a bite? Placing the hair to his nose, he sniffed, and while it had a pleasant fragrance, there were no signs of it being candy. Looks like he wasn't going to be eating someone's hair today. Truly a shame. He was too caught up in his own mind to notice that she was only inches away from his face, placing a hand to the side of her face, stabilizing himself. No need to fall on top of people today, right?

Hold on one second, he thought, his peering gaze widening in shock. How had he forgotten common courtesy in the presence of such a beautiful being? Ashamed of himself and his beastly needs, he backed away from her, letting go of his grasp on Elvisia's hair and extending his now free hand. "Name?" he inquired in a straightforward manner. Something about the way this girl held herself was endearing to the big bear, and he found her rather easy to talk to, even if there wasn't much for him to say. Holding out his hand, he waited for her response.

Whether or not she had shaken it, Nikolas was unable to contain his grumbling stomach. Now that he was no longer drowsy, he remembered that he hadn't eaten since yesterday morning on his way to the school grounds. Placing a paw over his belly, the massive man turned his head to the cafeteria. "Food?" he continued to ask her, referring to having lunch with her. Sure, they just met, but Nikolas didn't want to appear lonely in the presence of others. In fact, he wanted to be swarmed by plenty of new and kind people, but that meant spreading your communication with others, which he wasn't the best at.

"You hungry?"

Azerothii Azerothii
IMG_3218.JPG

(I'm sorry, but I had to show off the beautiful art of the big bear that Foxu Foxu made! It was simply too good to pass up and I believe it deserves to be seen by everyone in the RP, so sorry, but not really <3)

Roland Graves

• Tagging: Silvis Silvis

Mentioned
    None

Amusingly enough, at the history classroom.

Having the sense of direction that usually didn't fail him, Roland did manage to make his way to the second story of the building. It was official. He was lost. Like, really lost. The door he had knocked on before was a closet. Never had he been so ashamed of himself, for getting himself ready for such a thing- but he did recall he had his notes and schedule to check for where he should go first. Hopefully, he would have everything in order. Hopefully. He had his notepad, his messenger bag, and the supplies within. As well as the documentation he needed to provide, blah blah blah. But it would probably be best to talk to a teacher, wouldn't it? Right.

And so he watched some teenage girl walk into the classroom, a bucket in hand. His eyes lit up, having discovered the place to go- at least, he could ask that one where the place was for first period, and all that. Little maps and the such weren't the best idea, as he needed to probably sit down and chat with one of the teachers. Maybe he knew one of them? Probably not, but still. Something to keep aware of, as he hurried across the hall, looking like a cliche newspaper boy- he had his hand on his hat as he kept his other on his bag, moving swiftly across tile.

It wasn't very long before he got to the door, adjusting his jacket. The thing was a little on the thin side, but hey- he didn't have a uniform, they couldn't complain to him about what he wore. Right? Granted, it was a little- oh never-mind. He threw that line of thought away, as he stopped in front of the classroom door, taking in a deep breath to steady his nerves. Hopefully, he wasn't walking in on a tryst- who knew with regular teenagers. Ha. Regular. But he would push the door open, stepping into the classroom- a hand lifted up as to say 'Hello' to anyone within the room....but plans never survive contact with the enemy, do they?

elvisia-png.436481

She would sit still as she lets him grab her hair on his hand, only to slightly twitch every time it crackles and crunches in his hand. It would send shivers on her head and straight into her nerves like that metallic stringy apparatus used for massaging heads. It was strangely...pleasing from being the receiving end of the hair, not minding him bringing it towards his nose so he could sniff it to see if it was candy. She couldn’t blame him of course, it certainly did look like one of those crunchy candies except it's much more inedible and shiny.

But then her thoughts were cut off when she felt a warm large hand against the side of her face, making her freeze as she blinks in surprise once more. ‘This guy really is straightforward isn’t he…’ She thinks to herself while staring straight at him, only to relax when he lets go of her face and backs away.

The gemstone would shift on her spot into a more comfortable sitting position as she notices him extending his hand towards her, asking for her name in a single word. Elvisia, being the carefree optimistic person that she is, had no problem answering that question at all. “Elvisia….or Elvie. Whatever’s easier.” She replied before shrugging. She didn’t want to confuse him judging by his given speech, so she gave him a choice by telling him a nickname that she came up with a second ago. Elvisia would grab his hand and shakes it for a few long moments, still marveling at the size and strange warmth of his hand, unlike hers which is smooth like glass as she gently lets it go.

She slightly opened her mouth to say something, only to close it when she heard his stomach growl. Poor guy, he probably hasn’t eaten anything today, considering his large towering figure, he prolly needs to eat a lot more than usual. “Yea, Sure. I’ll join you.” Elvisia nods, not as hungry as him since she barely has the need to eat as a gemstone, but she’ll gladly explore the cafeteria and see if they have any sweets that she could try out. She slowly slides off the table and stands up beside him, ready to follow whenever he’s ready.

TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back