• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lakoria High School *Seeking Members*

Loony_Bin

Lost and Confused...I think
Lakoria is an RP that's been running for about five months, and while that is a long time don't worry! There's actually zero required reading or barriers to entry in that sense, it's a very simple jump in and go sort of RP, and since we're going into our first official big event and starting a new day, we figured now was a better time than ever to start getting some more people into the thread!

Now then, the concept behind Lakoria is very simple, it's a fantasy high school and all the usual stuff, but we've been incredibly blessed by some amazing characters and writers that make Lakoria not just an interesting thread because of the characters who exist there and the amount of depth they all have (some of my personal favorites include a psychopathic neko killing priest, a witch boy who talks to plants for fun and an edgy fairy boy) but also because of the community we've developed as well. On top of the amazing character interactions and genuinely human and touching moments, we also have a really welcoming and friendly community where everyone just talks about how much we want our characters to kiss! On the whole, if you're looking for something a bit out of the norm while also having a great range in what it can be, then Lakoria High School is for you, because the great thing about the thread is that despite the fact that half the characters are pretty anime boys and the other half are out there concepts, it all gels really nicely and feels like it's apart of the same thing while also just being a fun place to be in general, so we hope that you'd all be interested enough to join!

Lakoria High school

How does one Join?
It's really simple! You just go to the CS tab, nab a character sheet and fill it in, maybe look over the lore tab if you want a better idea how things work, then you wait for the go ahead from the mods and you can start posting in the in character chat!

It's really simple! You just go to the CS tab, nab a character sheet and fill it in, maybe look over the lore tab if you want a better idea how things work, then you wait for the go ahead from the mods and you can start posting in the in character chat!
Awesome will do! would a half angel, half demon be okay?

Is this accepting new students? :o

(Edit) oh wait, that reply you made was today, so I guess that answers my question

So.. do i just post my character's bio on the character section and away i go or??? :/:
Just fill out the character sheet on the first page and then wait until one of the mods approves your character or tells you to change something, if you get approved you're fine to join!

Yeah I'm interested as well. Plus is there a list on the races allowed?
Cool! There should be a link in the original thread, but we pretty much allow any race within logical reason, the only restrictions being if you post a neko or angel character it probably won't be accepted because one of the mods has a problem with both

This looks like fun but it seems to be pretty quiet right now, or is there a bustling discord server hidden away somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back