• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lake Nights (CLOSED)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
istock-499925702.jpg

Lake Nights
Plot:
It's the end of the summer after your junior year at college, and all of your friends are getting together at a luxury lake house! Its your last shin-dig, ho-down, straight up party before you start senior year and you all go off to do bigger and better things, start your lives, and face being real adults. You know, the kind who actually have to pay all those loans you've accumulated throughout the years? But for the next week you can throw all those worries away and let loose with your friends! It's definitely not going to go wrong, right?
Right?
If I were you, I'd expect a lot of fuckery.

Details:
Hello!! I suppose if you've gotten this far you're interested in my little shpiel above (that I wrote in one go so don't judge me if its bad). So you'll be staying at a very, very nice lake house which has been chipped in by everyone - some more than others, but you did your darndest! There are a few other lake houses in view, and while they are far enough away to not hear your shenanigans in the night, they're close enough to walk to. The water in the lake is very cold, but during the day it feels good in comparison to the blazing temperatures in late August. There is an abandoned building across the street, which has at least 10 keep out signs surrounding it, so I wouldn't recommend going in there wink wink. There is an old park too, but it looks like it hasn't been kept up to snuff, so be aware that whatever you choose to jump on could very well break. Besides that the area around is beautiful and there are a plenty of trails to go on (you know, if you're one of those people). I will likely add more to this before we start IC, so if you have any ideas PM me please!

Rule:
1. Be kind to others, if you're gonna do something that is god mod-y please ask the person and then post in the OOC (or just ask them in the OOC) that you have permission from them
2. No killing off people, yadda yadda ***exception - if you haven't posted in so long that you're clearly no longer interested and you were a very active character who was interacting w lots of people we will have to do something with your body***
3. Minimum post size of 2 paragraphs. I would prefer meaty paragraphs but I understand we all cant be star achievers every day. If you post short posts consecutively without letting me know what the deal is, I will give you 3 strikes and you're out warning
4. Not first come first serve! Writing samples will need to be provided.
5. Follow RPN's rules in general, you know the drill
6. I will not tolerate fighting in the OOC. You can have a conversation with someone if they are doing something that you don't think is right, but don't be an asshole about it.
7. MUST be willing to make AT MINIMUM two relations with other people upon being accepted. I STRONGLY recommend more, but this is minimum. They don't have to be nice relations, but I also recommend you're at least friends with one person cause otherwise it's like, who even invited you?

Roles
ACCEPTED -
Wild Child (Female Taken apolla apolla )
Skater (Male Taken by taliaangeni taliaangeni )
Drama Queen (Female Taken _KoKo_ _KoKo_ )
Prince (Taken CosmicBoii CosmicBoii )
Princess (Taken Ridge Ridge )
Innocent (Female Taken Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213 )
Sweet (Female Taken Reticent Reticent )
Party Animal (Female Taken by me)(Male Taken a z u l a a z u l a )
Druggie (Female Taken WolfSol WolfSol )
Stoner (Male Taken deathworm deathworm )
Cheerleader (Female Taken astra astra )
Jock (Female Taken a z u l a a z u l a )(Male Taken Lurker Lurker )
Bro (Male Taken Teacup Cat Teacup Cat )
Nerd (Male taken Lurker Lurker )
Class Clown/Jokester (Male Taken apolla apolla )
Emo (Male taken spookie spookie )
The Spiritual (Female Taken OppositeInverse OppositeInverse )
LGBT (Homosexual Male Taken Yarrow Yarrow )

* - Prince and Princess must have some sort of relationship. It can be sweet or toxic or anything in between
** - Druggie must do more than just smoke pot, otherwise he's just a stoner
For a lot of these I will be accepting two character for each - one male and one female. Like I said its not first come first serve, but know if you want to be a female wild child and someone already made one, only one of you will be chosen
Lastly - feel free to recommend other character types. I might not accept it, but it wont hurt to try!

created by junie.
[​

Last edited:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I would like to apply for the "Wild Child"
role.

the lake RP looks...

Moist.

I'm working on a cs for the "sweet" role & it should be up today.

but if we don't get chosen for the role we applied for will we get booted from the rp or the chance at another role? JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

i may be interested. i would be making a male and female if that’s fine- but for the roles- is there a female and male version of each one? i’m just unsure of which ones i can try for still

i may be interested. i would be making a male and female if that’s fine- but for the roles- is there a female and male version of each one? i’m just unsure of which ones i can try for still

I think every role has a possibility for a female and male role except for the prince and princess. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back