• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lake Darcy

Alex said he final goodbyes before sauntering down the dirt track to Lake Darcy. The reception was nearing and he could already see the log cabins behind it. The lake was sparkling with sunlight shining down on it. He was glad to be back and was ready fro some pranks as well as some new blood. Alex trailed his bags one last step before dropping them outside the reception and walking in. The receptionist was already in, filling out work. "Already Bette?" Alex said walking and leaning on the desk. "Hello Alexander," she responded already entering in his details, "You'll be staying in Cabin 1 as always." Alex smiled and walked out, taking in all of the scenery, "It's gonna be a good summer."

Eldarkon Eldarkon Aero Aero . D O V E . D O V E tsuneni tsuneni Yarrow Yarrow

As always, Rufus arrived early at the camp. He had started gathering stuff a month before camp started. First, he tried to find it in his little city, but for some stuff he needed to go to the big city. The day he went to the big city was sunny and he came back with his bag full of stuff, some ropes, food coloring, different kinds of soap (some for your clothes some other for pranks) and many more little things.
His bags were filled a week before he was going. At the day he was going he packed the final stuff, some extra food for when the girls tried to sabotage the kitchen and there was no food to be served. For some it was a long and hungry night. Some meaning girls.
He walked over the dirty track towards Lake Darcy. He walked into the reception and greeted Bette "There I am again , cabin 1?" Bette was busy and simply nodding and said "Hey"
With his bags he walked towards Cabin 1, when he entered he shouted "Hey!"

Physiicz Physiicz

Mark Anthony Gordon

tumblr_o578lkNBrF1qg4cyeo1_500.jpg

chev-silverado-blackout.jpg

Mark had been driving for about 8 hours now, since 7:00 am that morning. all that time he had been viewing the beautiful countryside while also thinking about what camp was going to be like. he had never been to a summer camp before, nor out this far in the country. Sure he had been camping with his dad when he was little, but it was nothing compared to what he would be experiencing this summer. \\mark decided to drive down himself, since he didnt want to be all embarrassed while saying goodbye to his parents in front of all the other campers. he was never good at goodbye's. it wasent until he saw a mountain in the distance that his GPS told him to make a right. he was on what seemed a deserted road, with vast forest at both sides. he made a right onto a gravel road that lead into the woods. Mark was a little on edge, since he had no idea where he was going and it seemed like his GPS was taking him into the middle of nowhere. after about 15 minutes of driving, he came across the "Lake Darcy" sign. his worries vanished as he continued to drive his truck deeper into the woods. he finally came to the camp grounds. After looking around for a bit, he finally spotted the parking lot and parked his black truck.

taking a deep breath, he opened the door of his truck and took in the warm, clear summer air. it was refreshing to finally get out of his truck after such a long time. looking around, he spotted the mountain he previously saw in the distance, along with a large lake at its bottom that made its way to the camp. the water was almost still, reflecting the warm sun off of its deep. Mark then spotted the cabins, each were side by side and had numbers. however, he was curios why there were two rows separated by, what seemed almost a hundred yards. he remembered reading that this camp was co-ed. he then spotted the reception "there it is" he told himself, as he casually walked towards it. he left his luggage on the back of his truck. he would get it later

walking in, he saw a lady by the desk. certainly she could tell him what cabin he was in "excuse me, but could you please tell me what cabin i am in?" he asked politely "My name is Mark Gordon". the lady then typed his name up into the computer "It seems like you are in cabin one. looks like you will have some company" she said. "Thank you very much" he said, as he walked out the reception and towards the cabins. what did she mean by that? were there already people here? he had arrived early as it was. looking at the cabin numbers, he spotted number one. he opened the door and taking a breath, he opened the door and walked in. he was greeted by two boys that seemed a year younger than him, as he was one or two inches taller than them. he greeted them with a smile "hey guys. looks like we're gonna be cabin mates" he said "my name is Mark. who might you two be?"

Physiicz Physiicz Yarrow Yarrow

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-31_14-8-37.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-31_14-8-37.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-3-31_14-9-14.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-31_14-9-14.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-3-31_14-9-28.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-31_14-9-28.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Alyssa Kyo
"Are you excited for your third year of camp kiddo?" Uncle Kyo asked bored Alyssa staring out her window. The purple-haired girl didn't hear him, thanks to Imagine Dragons blasting in her ears. The uncle let out a sigh and carefully reached over to his niece in the passenger seat. He then pulled out her one earbud, which earned a "Hey!" from her and an annoyed expression. "Aw sorry Princess, did I disrupt your dark, pointless, teenage thoughts?" Uncle Kyo teased. As much as she hated to admit it, her uncle was right she wasn't thinking about anything important. Alyssa was preparing herself for another summer of pranks and annoying boys. Still, Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Whatever. What do you want anyways?" She asked with a huff. Kyo let out a chuckle, "I asked if you were excited for your third year." Alyssa nodded and then casually put her earbud back in her ear. Uncle Kyo rolled his eyes and focused on the road as the two drove the rest of the way in silence.

When they arrived, Alyssa with the help of her uncle received all the bags packed up in the car. "Alright, do you have clothes, dental care, and all other necessities?" Uncle Kyo asked, and Alyssa nodded. "Yeah, yeah I have everything. I'm a big girl now uncle; you don't have to go down the checklist." Alyssa replied as she starts making her way to the camp entrance. "Do you have the extra clothes and necessities in case the boys steal them again?!" Her uncle shouted, and Alyssa nodded. "Yes! I'm fully prepared so go home and I'll write to you soon!" Alyssa yelled back and watched as her uncle get back into the car. Once he drove away, Alyssa made her way to the reception desk to sign in. "Sup, Bette. Looking busy as usual." Alyssa said with a chuckle. "Hello, Alyssa. Any crimes I need to know about?" Alyssa shook her head. "Nope, completely clean for now." She replied and handed some police paperwork to prove it. Bette reviewed the work and then set them on the desk with the rest of her papers. "Let me guess, Cabin 2? Next to the boys..." Alyssa asked, and Bette nodded. With a sigh, she dragged her bags to the cabin,

Once at her cabin, Alyssa began unpacking until she heard a small squeak in the distance. She looked over to see her rat friend, Mr. Rat scurrying to her. "Hey, buddy! Got rabies?" Alyssa asked, and the rat shook his head. "Cool, then we can hang. But there's new meat coming so try not to scare them okay?" Mr. Rat nodded as if he understood her. "Alrighty then. Go over to the boys' Cabin and see what they're up too." With that, the rat disappeared. Then, the adolescent began to unpack her things once again.

Cassandra inhaled the fresh morning breeze as her skin bathed the sun's warm rays. She felt refreshed and her mind at ease, it was the perfect day to enter a camp she has no idea her parents signed her to. Nonetheless, the camp is probably a normal camp for teenage boys and girls to learn social skills or something. That's not why Cassy is here for though, she's here to relax. There's no way a camp could frustrate her, right? Right.

"Darling, you're going in a camp not abroad." the red-haired turned to see her father carrying two oversized luggagebag and pulling one same sized roller-bag. Cassandra snorted before chuckling, "Puh-please, I can never have too many outfits. You're lucky I didn't bring my whole closet." she finished. Her father huffed before they both bursted into laughs.

Her father has always been a gentleman so he accompanied her inside until the receptionist waved at them with a smile. "Greetings, miss and mister Campbell." her greetings was as warm as her smile to which both Campbells smiled back. "Thank you, miss. I'll be leaving now then. Would you like for someone to carry your whole closet-" Cassandra lightly tap her dad's shoulder, "Nope. I can carry it." she gestured a 'shoo' and her father laughed once more and kissed her cheek. The man then left after reminding Cassy to text him or something.

The female turned arond and faced the receptionist, flashing her a radiant smile. Bette blinked at her, almost mesmerized, "You're in cabin 2." she finally said. With a nod, the red-haired beauty huffed and picked up all her luggages. She was very awkward to look at, considering her tall and lean frame overworked with three large luggages. She almost seemed like a stick who's arms are ready to snap any time.

While humming, she found her way to the said cabin. Everything was well and fine until she saw a- a small rodent came out the cabin and passed through. She let out a high pitched scream, opened the door to the said cabin and bolted right in only to jump at the nearest bed with all her stuff sprawled around it. "Oh my gosh!! The worst thing ever!" she made small squeaking noises as she failed to recognize the presence of another female inside cabin two.

Aero Aero

740full-olesya-rulin.jpg
LORENA SALVADOR
Jonathon Salvador was reluctant to let his only daughter attend an event so mundane as a summer camp for those of a lower class than his arrogant self. It must've taken two weeks for Lorena to stay on her best behavior, to then plead him for permission to go to Lake Darcy. She even had to add a few waterworks, which she despised doing. The last time she had cried, really showed such emotion, was when her mother died when she was seven. Anita Salvador passed away from colon cancer. Lorena's best friend was taken from her, and she had cried for almost a week. It still struck a chord in her, but she didn't think about it too much.

Thankfully, Jonathon had allowed Lorena to go, but on one condition: she were to be on her best behavior, and not drag down her family's name. Lorena packed her bags with few items; she carried along with her a few t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes, and some other accessories for outdoor activity. Her maid was surprised that she wasn't talking more, but Lorena felt that that would've been foolish.

Her father's driver was the one to drop her off at the camp. It was a two hour drive, and Lorena spent the whole time taking a nap. There was something about riding in a vehicle that always lulled her to sleep. "Miss Lori," the driver, Nolan, whispered, his firm hand resting on her shoulder.

Lorena woke with a start, almost hitting her head on the seat in front of her. She startled Nolan as well, and he took a step back, but quickly cleared his throat, pulling a neutral expression. "We've just arrived. I spoke to one of the counselors, and was told your cabin number, and given a set of keys, which will now be in your possession. I let you have a bit of extra sleep to prepare for your big day," he explains, holding out his right hand. A key was sat there, and Lorena grabbed it.

"Thank you Nolan. Do enjoy yourself back home. I'll call father and my brothers soon," Lorena says as she steps out the car. She was dressed in a light grey hustler dress, plain white converse, and her blonde hair fanned around her. She grabs her only piece of luggage from where it was sat in the car seat beside hers. She closed the car door behind her, then turned to Nolan.

"Likewise Miss Lori. I shall see you soon." Nolan became a fatherly figure to Lorena when her father couldn't fulfill that role. She wrapped her arms around Nolan, then quickly let go. She watched as the middle-aged man climbed back into the car, and drove off.

Lorena took a deep breath, and looked down at the key in her hand. The words "Cabin 2" was carved into the plastic. With another sigh, she pulled along her luggage, and walked through the entrance to the camp, looking for her cabin.
tags: nobody yet
coded by dwale

Alyssa Kyo
Alyssa stood up as fast as she could when she heard the scream from her new cabinmate. She carefully looked around, hoping that whatever scared the other girl won't get near her. However, Alyssa dropped her defensive stance when she saw a rat tail leave the cabin and let out a sigh. 'What part of don't scare the new meat does he not understand?' The purple-haired girl thought to herself then shifted her gaze back on the girl on top of a bed.

"Hey girlie calm down! That was just Mr. Rat." Alyssa informed the new girl and approached the bed she was standing on. "Also, he doesn't appreciate being called names so keep them to yourself." She added giving the girl an annoyed look and placing her hands on her hips.
. D O V E . D O V E

She let out another high pitched shriek when the girl she failed to notice when she first entered suddenly spoke up. She stared at her for a few moments before she finally calmed down and plopped down the bed in a cross-legged position. "You surprised me there, I almost had a heart attack." she put a hand on her chest to feel it rapidly pumping and supplying her blood.

She looked horrified at the purple-haired girl when she mentioned that she does know the presence of the rat and that it wouldn't appreciate the way Cass adressed it. "Wait! So it's your pet?" she blinked in disbelief. The girl before her is pretty weird, who would bring a rat to a camp! Cass on the other hand has a terrible fear on rodents and some bugs.

"W-well okay, your Mr. Rat better not gnaw me nor my dresses." she started fixing her stuff. She pulled out dresses after dresses and outfits after outifts from the inside her large bags, it almost seemed never-ending. "Rats aside, so we're like cabinmates or something now so we should get along." she flashed a radiant smile at the purple-haired female.
Aero Aero

Alyssa Kyo
'She's going to be a lot of getting used to.' Alyssa thought to herself as she plugged her ears when her cabinmate let out another blood-curdling scream. "Sorry princess, next time I'll announce my presence." The purple-haired girl mumbled and made her way back to her stuff. 'How can someone even scream that loud?!'

It wasn't long before the other girl made another comment about Mr. Rat, making Alyssa let out a sigh. "Mr. Rat is not my pet. He's a wild rodent who I befriended my first year at camp." Alyssa explained as she finished putting away her clothes. "And I can assure you; he doesn't bite unless provoked. So if you and your dresses can keep your hands to yourself, it's all good." Alyssa continued to say and pulled out a book. She then plopped herself down onto a bed and opened her book to begin reading. "Well, I like quiet so if you really want to get along with me or something, try not to talk too much," Alyssa replied with a fake smile then looked back down at her book. . D O V E . D O V E

Rufus was not in the mood for talking when another person walked in their cabin. He sighed at the new one "Rufus, your place is in the back" He pointed to the end of the cabin while adding "New one"
He may be older, but Rufus didn't care, the new ones always have to find their place, it's the natural order.

He continued fixing all his stuff. He carefully placed a bag under a loose plank, in the bag were all pranking materials. Rufus looked again at the new one "Age, sexuality and if you have experience with pranking"
He was direct, now he would get answers

Eldarkon Eldarkon

Mark Anthony Gordon

" Oh thanks, i was going to pick that spot anyways" Mark said in a respectful tone "And the name is Mark. i dont really like nicknames". He was a bit turned off at the tone of voice that Rufus gave him. He was a bit confused "did i say something wrong" he thought to himself. shaking his head he made his way to the back. He then placed his carry-on on his bed at the back and sat down on the mattress. it wasent for royalty, but it was enough to sleep on. After a moment of peacefulness, He got up and was about to get the rest of his stuff from the truck until he noticed the sound of Rufus's voice, asking him about his sexuality, and and something to do about pranking "Well, Im 18, Heterosexual, and i dont really have any experience with pranking. never really saw the fun in making other people feel bad" he said again in a positive tone. this kid seemed a bit odd to him, but also someone who knew what he wanted to say. he liked people like that. he could tell that he and him could become good friends "By the way, i was just about to unpack the rest of my stuff from my truck. would you care to help me?"
Yarrow Yarrow

While the guy was walking towards the back, Rufus inspected the goods of the guy and a smile appeared on his face. Rufus watched him while he was busy at his bed. The guy was good-looking and seemed nice. His smile broadened when he thought about the positive reaction of the guy to his not so friendly tone.

When he answered his question the smile disappeared from his face but when Mark asked him to help he stood up from his bed and said friendly "Sure, and pranking you will need to learn. This camp is actually going trough a civil war between the boys and girls. The rules are simple..." Then he walked out of the cabin

Eldarkon Eldarkon

740full-olesya-rulin.jpg
LORENA SALVADOR
The camp was actually quite small, something she quickly figured out as she wandered around, trying to look for her cabin. She had counted only three of the buildings when she finally found it. The structure was similar to the one her father owned in the mountains of North Carolina. Her family frequently went there.

Lorena walked up the steps, leading to the door. Her hand darted out to twist the knob, and she pushed the door open. Already, two other girls were there.
One with bright purple hair, and the other that looked disgusted at something. "Is this cabin two?" Lorena asks, her blue eyes glancing between the two girls.
She needed reassurance that she was at the right place.
coded by dwale

Alright, Cassandra concluded that the girl may not be the friendly type or whatsoever. She stared at the purple-haired for a good amount of time, noticing the way the girl plug something in her ear, the red-haired then figured that she may not want to talk right now. The other occupant was pretty weird, who would even befriend a rodent? A rodent! Nonetheless, she would still try and get along with her or something for if not she fears that the rat will ruin her stuff. She silently started to continue fixing her stuff, shoving her dresses inside the nearest dresser and the sheer amount of her frilly outfits almost filled the said furniture.

When the tall girl heard the door creak, she instantly turned to look at whoever it was. She saw a dirty-blonde haired female who's blue eyes were scanning the insides of the cabin. Cassandra snorted when she asked whether she was at cabin two, "This is cabin two." she paused and snatched a glance towards her purple-haired cabin mate before looking back at the newcomer, "Occupants: you, me, her and a rodent." she whispered hoping that the rat-friendly girl wouldn't hear her through her earplugs.

When she finally finished shoving (with care) her outfits inside her dresser, she faced the other two with a too radiant and almost blinding (figuratively) smile, "By the way, my name is Cassandra but you I can give you the special privilege of calling me Cass." she gestured to herself.
Aero Aero tsuneni tsuneni

Mark Anthony Gordon

Mark was walking beside Rufus, listening to all he had to say about pranking. it seems like he had a lot to learn, even though he was older than him. However, while they were walking, he noticed that cabin 2 left their door open. when walking by, he caught a glimpse of the people inside. it was a girls cabin. All of them seemed pretty cute, but the one with the bright red hair caught his eye the most. they locked eyes just for a moment before he passed the cabin. his face was almost completely red. "Who was that girl" he thought to himself. Mark always had a thing for redheads, since you didn't find them often. but this girl had blue eyes also, another trait that he found attractive. he noticed that Rufus was looking at him with a funny face "wow, this guy catches on quick' he thought. he gave a slight giggle and they continued to walk to his truck

chev-silverado-blackout.jpg

when they got there, Mark jumped onto the back and grabbed his clothing bag "Mind carrying this?" he said as he handed it to Rufus. He then took the liberty of grabbing the bag with his art supplies, sliding it behind his back, and his guitar case, also on his back. he then grabbed his Villon and cello cases, holding one in each hand. jumping down from his truck, he stood up and grunted a bit. sure it was heavy, but it was almost nothing for Mark. He had done workouts much more traitorous than this. "Shall we go/' he said, leading the way back to the cabin.

When he got back to his cabin, he carefully placed all his cases against his back wall, while putting his art supply bag under his bed. he then turned to Rufus, struggling a bit with his clothing bag "here, let me take that" he said, relieving him of the big heavy bag. he then set it down on his bed, giving company to his carry on bag "So, that redhead girl was pretty cute" he said, laying down on his bed in a relaxed pose. he really needed to know who that girl was

Yarrow Yarrow . D O V E . D O V E

As they walked past cabin two Rufus noticed Mark's eyes checking out the other girls "... We don't hurt eachother, that is strickly forbidden. The boys start traditionally, so we'll have to come up with the first prank. Also, the councilors can't find out" When looking at the face of Mark, Rufus grinned, his face was soo red.
They arrived at the truck and without giving an answer Rufus got the bag with clothes. It was an heavy one. He unzipped the first part to look in it. After Mark got his stuff he nodded and they walked back
"The girl is a new one, easy target. To show you got balls you will have to prank her"

Eldarkon Eldarkon

Alyssa Kyo
Alyssa continued to read but would take breaks to glance over at the red-head before her. She could hear her annoying uncle's voice reminding her to be nice to the new kids and make some more friends. The idea of friends made her sigh for none of her old summer buddies have showed up yet and they may never will. 'Hm, maybe I should lighten up. Be social for once.' Alyssa pondered before looking back down at her book once again.

Alyssa didn't look away from her book until a blonde walked in asking about the cabin. She watched as the red-head answered and then whispered something she couldn't quite hear. Alyssa narrowed her eyes slightly and her brow furrowed, she had a feeling the red-head was talkng about her rat buddy. 'Alyssa be nice for once in your life.' Her thought calmed her down as she decided to forgive whatever the snide comment about Mr. Rat was.

Alyssa's gaze stayed on the red-head when she finally introduced herself as Cassandra or Cass. "I'm Alyssa, no nicknames." Alyssa introduced herself and like usual it was short and sweet. The purple-haired girl then looked over at the blonde in the doorway expecting her to introduce herself. . D O V E . D O V E tsuneni tsuneni

Cassandra smiled and waved a bit at Alyssa when she fonally deciced to introduce herself. She looked at the other fellow blonde by the doorway, expecting her to tell them her names. But pass through her blonde cabin-mate, she saw two men walked by. Cass doesn't have the best vision in town so she only managed to see their clothes. But she didn't miss how one of them stared at her. She didn't get a good look at his face though but she could tell who he is from his hair color and build for future reference.

Maybe she should go out later and talk to him. But then again she did hear something about not talking to the dudes in camp. She blinked and faced her other two friends, "Hey, is it true that we shouldn't talk to the boys here in camp?" she chuckled.

Aero Aero tsuneni tsuneni Eldarkon Eldarkon Yarrow Yarrow

Mark Anthony Gordon

image.jpeg

"Nah, I think that will just push her away" he said giggling. Mark really needed to unwind a bit. He couldn't lay on his bed forever, he needed to go out and do something. After eyeing his Cello, he thought it would be a good time to practice. He hadn't seen a lot of the camp, so it would be a perfect opportunity to explore . He grabbed his Cello case and walked out of the cabin "I'm just going to unwind for a bit, find some place to practice. When I get back, I'll help you out with the prank" he said before leaving.

image.jpeg

Walking around camp, he saw many good places to practice, but they were all where people could hear him. After finding a trail on the river, he came to a beautiful spot in the woods that connected to the lake. The sun was shining and the water was still, not mention all the wildlife he could hear. There were birds, frogs, and crickets. "Wow, what a beautiful spot" he said to himself "I might come here often". He then sat on a log and brought out his Cello. Making sure everything was ready, he stated to play, not knowing that he was being watched

. D O V E . D O V E Yarrow Yarrow

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 0
740full-olesya-rulin.jpg
LORENA SALVADOR
The girls looked friendly enough, and she sent a silent prayer that it wouldn't be hard to be acquainted with them. After all, they were her roommates. She thought she recognized the red-headed girl, but she'd met a lot of red-heads in her life, so it could've been a coincidence.

Lorena walked over to one of the empty beds, gently placing her bag on it. "Erm... I'm Lorena Salvador. But, you can call me Lori. Actually, I'd prefer that you'd call me Lori. Sorry! I'm rambling!" Lorena plopped down on the bed, and clenched her eyes closed in embarrassment. She opened her eyes again when Cassandra mentioned something about the boys.

"We're not allowed to talk to them?" she asks, raising an eyebrow in confusion.
coded by dwale

Alyssa Kyo
Addressing: tsuneni tsuneni . D O V E . D O V E Physiicz Physiicz (mentioned)

Alyssa nodded toward Lori and then returned her gaze to Cass. "Oh no, you can talk to the boys if you want to get pranked." She remarked nonchalantly and then looked down at her book. "Here at the camp, there is a tradition that's been going on for years," Alyssa began and let out a sigh. "Boys versus girls, and all out prank war throughout the entire summer. Some newbie boys may look sweet and act sweet but give it a week, and they'll be water ballooning you in no time."

"The leader of the boys this year is Alexander Manny. He's a dirty little bastard, and some girls call him a charmer. That is until they find themselves soaked in mud so be warned."

Cassandra giggled at the blonde girl's rambling, "That's a cute name, Lori." she complimented. When Alyssa answered her question though, Cass let out a dramatic gasp before she plopped down her soft bed, "No fair! I just saw two cute boys passed by though!" she whined while rolling around her bed like a spoiled child. Then she let out a snort then laughed, "Just kidding!" she made a peace sign. It was kinda true though, despite not seeing their faces properly she could tell they're quite nice looking. The other one looked like a ripe tomato though. Perhaps he was getting a heat stroke? Why does she care for a total stranger who just looked at her while he was passing by anyways?

Just then something grabbed her attention, she turned the purple-haired girl and titled her head side wards, "Wow, you're familiar. How long have you been here?" she asked with a roll of her shoulder. Alyssa is probably going to be their how-to-camp-101 tutor or something. Cassandra on the other hand doesn't know a thing about the camp, she just agreed to what her parents suggested, signed her name and then bam! here she is! Then she turned to Lori with the same curious eyes, "How about you Lori, are you new too?" she wondered.

740full-olesya-rulin.jpg
LORENA SALVADOR
"That must suck. You know... not being able to talk to the boys," she softly said, shifting her position from where she sat on her bed so her legs were now crossed.

Lorena turned to Cassandra, sending a small smile her way at the compliment. "Thanks. I like yours too," she answered, though she was sure that Cassandra hadn't heard it because she began on speaking about two boys she'd seen. Lorena was intrigued. Who started the pranks? And, not all of them could be as mean as Alyssa said, right?

She blinked once, brushing away her thoughts when Cassandra asked her something. "Yeah, I am. I had to do a lot of convincing to my father to be able to be here," she explained. She hoped they wouldn't try to ask her about the details, because she really didn't want to bring up the the topic of her family.
coded by dwale

Alyssa Kyo
Addressing: tsuneni tsuneni , . D O V E . D O V E , Yarrow Yarrow (mentioned), Eldarkon Eldarkon (mentioned)

Alyssa rolled her eyes at Cass's comment about the boys she just saw, but then her eyes widen in alert the fact Cass saw some boys. She noticed the door still open and let out a sigh. 'They didn't know about the pranks so don't get an attitude.' The teen consulted herself and placed down her book. She then peeked out the door to indeed see two boys, one, however, walking away. 'Rufus. I'm surprised to see he decided to start the prank war. The other boy must be some new meat.' Alyssa thought as she closed the door. She then went back to her bed and sat down right after Lori announced she was new.

"Huh, usually it's the kid who needs convincing to go to summer camp," Alyssa commented on Lori's statement then turned to Cass. "Anyway, this is my third year coming here." She stated nonchalantly and picked up her book once again. Instead of reading, however, she set it down on her lap and paid attention to her new inmates. Alyssa had a feeling they would have some more questions about the boys and the rivalry going on in camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back