• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern laid back murder mystery ?

milkyways

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐠𝐡
so, basically, i'm just too lazy to code currently. as in, i was literally half way through making a detailed post for this and just gave up. a pretty good metaphor for my life.
anyways, i have a concept somewhat based on life is strange that i have been plotting with a friend that i think would be really cool for a group.

a town named fort sumner that very much resembles arcadia bay near the ocean in oregon. not used to much crime other than the local teens who got bored and decided to vandalize the old shopping center, but in the past few months several young people have went missing.
are they all really just escaping this lonely town or is there something more sinister going on? brought together by these strange circumstances, six teens realize that they all have been developing some sort of powers and they must work together to find out what is happening.

okay, so i am aware this probably sounds dumb, but i think it could be such a cool roleplay driven by the different characters and the bonds they make and the plot, obviously, driving all of this. the murder mystery aspect is super cool, but i think the main focus would just be these different characters, their drama, and their lives in the midst of it all -- and maybe even after they've figured everything out.

my friend and i have been talking about this idea for a while, but we don't have a lot of the main plot figured out -- we've just been talking about the relationship between our characters, but we'd love to share what we've created with others and welcome some pals for our characters. i'm not too strict and we can figure everything out while plotting if anyone is actually interested.

the most obvious roles is obviously one of the remaining four of the six teens with powers, however, i'm totally down for side characters as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back