• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ladies Who Love it Detailed, Hit Me Up

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
About Me
Happy holidays and nice to meet you. The name is Enolx and I am looking for a partner to do some writing with. I have been RPing for what feels like forever, I am cool with most genres, I only do OC's, I write super huge posts typically, and I also like world building and designing stories. My grammar here is a pretty good example of how I will write in the actual story. I will typically edit my stuff before posting, but if I am sleepy or if you don't really edit I will get lax. I don't really care if we RP in threads or PM, so let me know your preference. I have a knack for having my MC dip and do a lot of stuff on his own. I am a big fan of large casts, so I always add side characters, and I do a lot of my story building in advance. Other than that, while I won't be able to pull off constant daily post, I will post every other day. If it takes longer than three days and I didn't say anything, check on me, I may have been kidnapped. I guess to wrap this up, I main guys. My side characters are whatever, but my MC will always be a hetro dude.

What I'm looking For
Here is what I am wanting in a partner. Now with twenty percent more list for added flavor.

• Someone close to my age. (I don't want my outdated references to go to waste)
  • Someone who can be independent and add to the story. (I like surprises. It's why I do RP's)
  • A partner who can help me build a story and who doesn't mind talking. (I don't know how you are feeling about the story if you don't talk to me.)
  • Third person past tense (I didn't realize I cared so much till I wrote with someone who didn't use it. First person kills my vibes.)
  • Decently sized posts (There isn't much that kills my buzz like a short do nothing response. If you can get close to my length, we are good. I will try to give you a lot of stuff to write about.)
  • Understanding. (My work is random so sometime it might be hard to get out a response. I will let you know what's up if something goes down, but I will still need you to work with me. I will of course do the same.)
What I'm Feeling
At the moment, I don't have a grand story planned out. This post was just for finding a general partner rather than a partner for a specific story. While I don't have a story planned out, there is something that I am wanting to do. It has been forever since I have done a vampire story, so I want to do one of those. I don't have a story, but I do have a character in mind. Rather than tell you what he's all about, I will let him do that himself.

I don't get guest very often, you are a brave one. Since we have not met, it is only proper that we exchange names. My true name is Shar Al Kali or Sharkali as the people of that time referred to me. I have been alive long enough to see legends created and forgotten. I have seen extinction and the evolution of life. I have forgotten more than the rest of this world has learned. I have experienced the rise and fall of nations , and played my part in the utopia that is experienced today. I have lost more than most and have loved even more. My very hands have held the scale of life for most of my long life, and I have been the unknown judge for a world of closed eyes.

Since you have risked your life to appear before me, there must be some wisdom that you seek. My history is one that spans land, sea, and sky. As a reward for your effort, I will grant you what it is that you desire. There is nothing that I have not experienced, so there is only one question to ask. What story would you like to hear?

Closing
If you have some ideas and think we could be a good match, hit me up. I look forward to making some dope stories with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back