• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Labyrinth of the Blue Rose

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє

• 24962efa2c0f6353cf31f395f975882e.png

Hello all and welcome to my little corner of RpNation! First off, I think it's best to get all the general information about me out of the way before getting to the fun part. *Clears throat* Hi! My name is Savannah though most of the time I go by Vanna, I'm fine with either. I am a 22 year old college student from the USA and my time zone is CDT. Since its currently summer, I'm online quite a bit but in August I'm going to university so my posting time will most like decrease as I settle in.

Expectations:

(I prefer my partners to be 18+)

What My Partner Can Expect From Me: I will always notify my partners if I will not be able to make a post that day or if I am going to be absent for a time. If I find something concerning or have a question in regards to the role-play, I will poke my partner about. My partner can expect decent grammar and spelling from me; though if you see a mistake in my post don't be afraid to point it out, mistakes sometimes slip through in the editing process. My partner can expect for me to be polite and respectful; if my partner says something is a no-no for them, then I will not bring that content into our roleplays. My partner can also expect me to never try to pressure or nudge them to play or do something they are not comfortable with.

What I Expect From My Partner: I would like for my partners to let me know if they're having trouble with making a post. Don't be afraid to tell that you're finding the roleplay boring or the like; there may be something we can work out to make it more enjoyable. I want my partners to communicate with me. If you want to add certain story elements, let's talk about! It might make the roleplay even better than it is. I would please like my partner to have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation. I would also like my partner to respect when I say that I am not uncomfortable with a certain element or setting.

Activity:

My Active Hours: Since it's summer I'm online fairly often unless I’m babysitting my nieces and nephews or off visiting my grandparents.

Posting Length/Frequency: My posting length varies depending the story and how my muse is feeling that day. I can write anywhere from two or three paragraphs to six or seven; like I said, depends on what my muse is feeling and what kind of setting I am writing for. My frequency of posts depends on if my nieces and nephew are asking for a hug or high-five every three minutes. Sometimes I can post replies one after another, other times its slow-going.

Preferable Partner Posting Length/Frequency: Whatever you feel like giving me! Except for one-liners. Generally, whatever my partner gives me, I try to match. But I don't expect the same. If I write a small novel for my post, I don't want my partner to feel pressured to return a novel-sized post in return. Honestly, I prefer we enjoy the story we're writing together and not worry about how long our posts are!

Hey!! I really enjoyed the plot, and I really like fantasy!! If you wanted, maybe we could work something out?? ???

Savannah,

I would LOVE to roleplay this plot with you. I'm brand new to this site but I am not new to roleplaying! Would you pretty please PM me if you're interested in taking on another partner?

: D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back