• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alright, here’s LOTTIE DAY’s potential relationship list.

Because I’m running out of steam, I’m only going to post about who I think Lottie would be close to, instead of everyone, but obviously I’m open to anything lol!

A FEW GENERALIZATIONS:

While Lottie is someone who rarely judges, she can’t help, but find the Harlots a little intimidating. She commends them for their ability not to dwell on the opinions of others, but she feels like drama has a tendency to cling to them like a bad odor and Lottie isn’t one for big social disturbances. Honestly, she just hasn’t had the opportunity to get to know that particular clique. For all she knows, they could be great.

She doesn’t have any real animosity towards anyone, “Beloveds” included, but she doesn’t always approve of their holier than thou attitude. She thinks as a whole, they have a propensity to be artificial towards their fellow classmates, which she does not support.

She has a penchant for relating to students of the Musician (her clique), Artist, Techie and Guru variety.

Nathan: Friends/Crush; In Nathan, Lottie finds a kindred spirit, someone who is quiet, has a love for music and values serenity and spending time in the outdoors as much as she does. It’s no surprise that she has been crushing on him since he got to Kingdom Crest, but she’s way too embarrassed to admit it.

Eden: Friends; Eden is probably one of the sweetest people Lottie has every met and in a school filled with vindictive individuals, she’s a breath of fresh air!

Edie: Friends; Edie is a quiet girl, same as Lottie. While Lottie is not incredibly shy, she’s very understanding towards those who are. Other people tend to feel at ease when they’re in her presence, so she hopes to be a friend to the very introverted Edie.

Alek: Friends; Lottie and Alek became friends one day when they went to middle school, having been in the same art class. Even then, Lottie knew he was insanely talented, and she always complimented his work. They aren’t as close as they used to be, but they aren’t not friends. She knows that he is different than he used to be, but Lottie isn’t one to pry.

Moses: Best Friends; As a fellow Musician, it’s hard not to become close with those in your designated clique. Lottie used to find herself caught off guard by his sharp tongue, but ever since she became a "Musican", she has grown very accustomed to Moses’s icy demeanor. She wholeheartedly admires his passion for music, which she too shares. They bonded one day after a little musical improvisation in the music room, after which they sent outside and watched the clouds, a pastime they both enjoy.

Vandyke: Best Friends; Their love of music brought these two together as friends, but their complementary personalities are what kept them cemented together. Where Van is more grounded, Lottie is flighty. Though their dispositions oppose one another, it is the best thing for them; she can make him smile within seconds on a bad day and he can keep her out of her daydreams and pull her back into reality.

Camilla: Friends; Lottie really wishes Camilla would embrace her voice and do something with it, but she one-hundred percent understands where Camilla is coming from. She would never force her to do anything that makes her unhappy or uncomfortable. Nevertheless, Lottie loves her spitfire attitude and enjoys any moment they spend together. She considers her an Honorary Musician, anyhow.

[/spoiler]

Kevin: Friends; Kevin’s happy demeanor is infectious to Lottie. Just being around him lifts her spirits, so why would she not want to be in his company? Sometimes she has him play his cello for her just because she loves when other people can play with her. They also trade memes over text to better each other’s days.

Also, I’m really NOT offended if people don’t like these! TELL MEEEEEE! I promise I don’t bite and I don’t take anything personally~

And sorry I’ve become lazy lol. Like I said, if y'all have ideas, hit me up!

Malibu Malibu Neri Neri stellar.nova stellar.nova Auricula Auricula @Matcha JujuBee JujuBee @Titaness mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Edie is sadly not the type to befriend females easily. Lottie would have to be very persistent. q.q

Kevin: Friends; Kevin’s happy demeanor is infectious to Lottie. Just being around him lifts her spirits, so why would she not want to be in his company? Sometimes she has him play his cello for her just because she loves when other people can play with her. They also trade memes over text to better each other’s days.
omg i am DOWN FOR THIS. like... yes.

I mean, rabbits are just compulsive chewers. So, like, if they crawl up in a car to keep warm, they're just going to start chewing on what's available. And, according to the mechanic I went to see, there's something in the coating of the wires they're putting in cars nowadays that rabbits really like. AND THE COTTONTAILS ARE FREAKING EVERYWHERE HERE. So, my car is parked indoors for the time being.
Those cute little devils!! I feel like chewing on those wires will eventually kill them, so maybe the population won't be so large. But that's also sad because... cute bunnies. I'm glad your car is protected behind walls though, lol!

rainfall rainfall Also, laughing, because Nielson will be my name when I finally get my ass married. Also, Eric is Adam's brother's middle name so looool

And, as sort of a general announcement to everyone, if it's any easier to remember, you can just call me Lea! My name is Malea but Lea is usually easier c:
What are the odds?! Maybe I'm truly a psychic and I just knew, like really deep down O.o

Haaaa I laughed at the relationship between Tati and Erik. I could see her sending him a smile and wave and wondering why he seems to just distance himself.

Tati: *Being oblivious*

Erik: Nope, yup, right there. Ruthlessness. She is officially on the caution list.

But I love the relationships!! Van can always have another friend! He appreciates people who appreciate his blunt nature lol.
LOL! He's afraid of her, it'll be fun! Ladies gotta strike fear in men anyway, it's the natural order ;)

He is absolutely right but just wait until she gets alcohol in her system.
Oh, man. Is this a challenge? Is she gonna join Erik for a reckless adventure?!

omg i am DOWN FOR THIS. like... yes.
HUZZAH! I'm glad to hear it lol~​

But if there were a situation in which Edie got comfortable enough around her, then she wouldn't mind being her friend. <3

Of course! All developments to be determined throughout to progression of the RP!
Would never dream of forcing people to be friends with my characters lol.
;)

Vandyke: Best Friends; Their love of music brought these two together as friends, but their complementary personalities are what kept them cemented together. Where Van is more grounded, Lottie is flighty. Though their dispositions oppose one another, it is the best thing for them; she can make him smile within seconds on a bad day and he can keep her out of her daydreams and pull her back into reality.

I likeeeeeeeee this. Van needed the yin to his yang and it seems like Lottie is the one! I would love for these two to be best friends. He would really appreciate the days where he's upset to have someone pick him up. I can also see him being very protective of her as well since she doesn't have the best memory. So those who think she's flaky and may catch an attitude or what not will certainly get the wrath of Van.

I'm also getting ready to write my post for those waiting.

rainfall rainfall

Aww yes Eden would love Lottie and her energy!! She would honestly be sweet to anyone but I can definitely see her being extra nice and actually sketching her because she looks like she belongs in a comic or video game in Eden's opinion. She'd love her to bits ❤️

You know, I try not to write a lot but you guys make it so hard not to lol. So I apologize for this post. It's going to be long af.
Sorry again. Not sorry.

Bowa Bowa Sorry I just realized you haven't gotten a chance to reply to the whole group thing yet. Do you want me to go ahead and wait for you? sorry if this is a silly question i just wanna make sure aha

OKAY I KNOW PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY TRYING TO TALK TO ME AND I WILL ADDRESS ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE TOMORROW BECAUSE I'M SUPER TIRED BUT I HAVE A THREE DAY WEEKEND WHEEEE!

Malibu Malibu and Neri Neri : hi dearies! i hope yall are doing well and that you get a nice break soon!
so i'll be out of town from tomorrow, friday - monday! i'll be here and there, so my responses may come spotty!

anddd i just wanted to let you guys know as well since you guys are interacting with estelle <3.

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus , WoodenZebra WoodenZebra , Auricula Auricula

[btw i love the post so farrr! <3]

These are some plot/relationship ideas for my first character, ERIK NIELSON.

Pari: Enemies; Anyone who thinks they're intellectually superior to those around them, probably isn't a good time. It's one thing to be smart, but another thing to throw it in everyone's faces. While Erik isn't her biggest fan, he does respect her intelligence and her unapologetic sense of self.
Hugo: Friendly Acquaintances; Erik finds him to be a pretty dorky kid, but he can't hold that against him. He finds his work impressive and, to his own surprise, finds himself laughing at Hugo's antics on occasion.
Evania: Enemies; Just another pretty Beloved on his shit-list. He doesn't mind a little gossip every now and then--hell, he engages in it all the time with his friends--but there are some people who do it in excess.

<3
Pari would probably agree on the enemy bit, she dislikes the Harlots on principle unless they prove themselves to her in some way. She'd probably be one to assume that he's on the dumb side of things and that with his charm and using that to get sex, she'd probably just hate him.

Hugo and he are in the book club together (I think as a lot of people are in the book club!) but Hugo would probably find him very charming.

Evania would agree. She would understand the guy is being charming, and would just see he speaks oddly and unnaturally to her and would find him annoying as hell. She also sees the harlots being a distasteful bunch as a whole and would voice that opinion often.

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus Neri Neri So as our characters are in the same clique, I think they probably have some kind of friendship, right? Icould see Kevin getting along well enough with both of them, maybe occasionally helping Pari out with stuff?

Thionine Thionine So. Kevin's kind of a huge nerd. And like. Not too physically intimidating lol. Literally 5'4". And they share a club. I can see bad things happening there.

Profoundcactus Profoundcactus Neri Neri So as our characters are in the same clique, I think they probably have some kind of friendship, right? Icould see Kevin getting along well enough with both of them, maybe occasionally helping Pari out with stuff?

Pari would probably find Kevin's loudness and enthusiasm annoying but if she can get him to do stuff for her she'd probably tolerate him. ]]

Though Hugo would probably enjoy Kevin's company and would probably try to befriend him since they're in chemistry class together.

Pari would probably find Kevin's loudness and enthusiasm annoying but if she can get him to do stuff for her she'd probably tolerate him. ]]

Though Hugo would probably enjoy Kevin's company and would probably try to befriend him since they're in chemistry class together.
Ooh. Cool cool. I'm excited to see how that goes down :0

So I just had a root canal, I'll reply shortly I promise.

So I added Lee's family by name and age to the relationships panel. That way no one gets confused when I mention one of his brothers by name especially his twin since they have similar names.

rainfall rainfall
Erik -- I can see that bond happening between them! I can definitely see her poking at his haughty demeanour when she gets a little too annoyed by it, but she would love him. As for Alek, he would see Erik neutrally and treat him politely.

Lottie -- Alek and her being friends since middle school is so adorable < 33 Alek then would have been a spitfire and quick to anger, but also very loyal and a little extreme because he was also quite misguided. I can see him liking her a lot back in middle school (maybe he even had a crush on her) and they continued to be close following into high school. But after Alek lost his best friend, he drifted from her (and everyone else), but they still talk frequently. He's just shut down now.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties :cheshiregrin: yes yes yes, my bullying circle grows. Prepare thy self, Sir Nerdius. That being said, he won't be prime-target number one. He'll be number two or three depending on how much he bothers Killy.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties :cheshiregrin: yes yes yes, my bullying circle grows. Prepare thy self, Sir Nerdius. That being said, he won't be prime-target number one. He'll be number two or three depending on how much he bothers Killy.
Sweet lol. Honestly,Kevin will probably just try to avoid him lol

Sorry I haven't posted yet! I will have it up tonight if I'm able to keep myself together aha

rainfall rainfall
Erik -- I can see that bond happening between them! I can definitely see her poking at his haughty demeanour when she gets a little too annoyed by it, but she would love him. As for Alek, he would see Erik neutrally and treat him politely.

Lottie -- Alek and her being friends since middle school is so adorable < 33 Alek then would have been a spitfire and quick to anger, but also very loyal and a little extreme because he was also quite misguided. I can see him liking her a lot back in middle school (maybe he even had a crush on her) and they continued to be close following into high school. But after Alek lost his best friend, he drifted from her (and everyone else), but they still talk frequently. He's just shut down now.

YAAS to all the things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back