• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure! Just let me know when you've finished just so I can make sure everything is still gooch.
Thank you so much! I fixed the problems I was having with it. I am frankly ashamed I forgot a couple of those things aha

The changes I made are related to hangouts, neighborhood, and hobbies btw!

Same with the shipping but since you're okaying with playing this friendship I'm not even lowkey. I was planning to have Moses eventually realize that after all these years as friends he was actually kind of in love with Hadley. So he's just laying on his lap one day, and then– "Fuck." It's going to be out of nowhere and I'll laugh.

Yes to that, Moses is shameless and just laughs a bit as he comes over to Hadley whether or not he's sleepy.
He can call him Mo though! Can Moses call him Had? Just so whenever he uses that word out loud, he just kind of always looks out for Hadley. Though. He prefers saying Hadley so it'll only be once in a while.

Yes yes yes. Idk I see it being intense and kind of hot.

OMG their friendship is gonna be the most adorable thing, it makes me happy on the inside. That realisation is gonna be so funny though like I'm picturing the scene out in my head. Yay for the nickname! Hadley is one for having nicknames for people he's close to so that's just great. Moses can totally call him Had or Hads like yas.

I'm so for that like Hadley's gonna be a bit confused because his sexuality is all over the place but 100x yes.

I also just realized that I haven't updated classes and stuff for my kids yet... I probably should do that.

BUT I'm at work right now so I'll probably have to do that when I get home... unless it gets slow in the next five hours...

I honestly just love how you're casually sneaking onto RpN while at work.

Also, for all the new peoples who have joined, I'm open for plotting for relationships with Hadley. I'll suggest some ideas later when I have time but if you think of any in the meantime, don't hesitate to put them forward!

Awesome. ouo

MOSES IS GOING TO FEEL SO AWKWARD. But he probably will. This is Moses. Cue him awkwardly patting Edie on the back and just panicking, calling up Hadley or someone to help him because he fucked up. "I mean I don't really regret it but. She'sCryingWhatDoIDo." He'll steal blankets from somewhere and wrap them around her.
Moses comforting people is hilarious. He'll even throw in some cute comforting line.

Yes! They even paint or compose things for each other. This is very wholesome and I love it.

Ooh, gotcha! That makes sense. c:

Same with the shipping but since you're okaying with playing this friendship I'm not even lowkey. I was planning to have Moses eventually realize that after all these years as friends he was actually kind of in love with Hadley. So he's just laying on his lap one day, and then– "Fuck." It's going to be out of nowhere and I'll laugh.

Yes to that, Moses is shameless and just laughs a bit as he comes over to Hadley whether or not he's sleepy.
He can call him Mo though! Can Moses call him Had? Just so whenever he uses that word out loud, he just kind of always looks out for Hadley. Though. He prefers saying Hadley so it'll only be once in a while.

Yes yes yes. Idk I see it being intense and kind of hot.

Ahh, I love this yes

He probably jokes around that he's one of her personal mannequins aha.
Lol my favorite thing despite all this, is that Edie still finds him attractive and I'm like....girl....

Ok so I've been working on the railroad all the live long day.
And I finally managed to get some of the relationship ideas done. Here they are:

q r o w q r o w
-Lee
Van- I don’t think these two would have much of a relationship to be honest. Different cliques and they don’t necessarily have any classes or clubs except for Track. So amiable acquaintances at best. Van is a social person so he would at least say hi and introduce himself to the new kid.

Tatiana- I think Tati would be the same way. She would get to meet him since he joined the Book Club so she’d at least know his face and who he is. But aside from that, a hello here and there and that’s about it.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
-Kevin
Van- If tall guys scare Kevin then I don’t think these two will get along too well lol. Depending on Kevin’s reaction to being introduced to Van would be the deciding factor.This will be interesting if it goes sour since Kevin seems to be forming a relationship with Moses.

Tatiana- She wouldn’t necessarily know who Kevin was in a personal sense. They’re both in Gymnastics so they ould know each other from that. Afterwards she’d always make sure to say hello to him. Though he’d be guilty by association since he’s in the same group as Pari and Tati can’t stand her lol.

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
-Nicolo
Van- I’m not seeing much going on with these two. Most def acquaintances due to the fact that they’re both in Track. Maybe even friendly competitors. Van would aways be amicable.

Tatiana- Book club seems to be the only thing they’ve got going so he’d have no choice but to endure her saying hello and talking about books lol. Aside from that I’m not seeing much.

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
-Tasia
Van- He would be nice to her. Probably use her times that she’s playing her instruments to record it and add it into his own music. I could see them just talking about music but that’s probably as far as he’d go with her. He doesn’t particularly mesh with Beloveds and would feel as though she was somewhat of a traitor going into their group instead of the musicians.

Tatiana- She would be nice to her. She would know her from the Student Government and see her around in the library. Tati would probably ask her to be study buddies every once in a while.

I will get the other two. I promise!

I like this! She might want to punch him for scaring the shit out of her, though. And he can get a taste of her singing if he's at the festival c;
Moses the entire time: Yep. She's good. Knew it. Called it.
He's a regular at Java too, so aye!

Yes to both of these! Nathan and him will be good quiet buddies together and I'm sure he'd love to learn from Moses! And I love that for him and Kaia. I can see her being really protective of him since he doesn't give a shit about what she does (also lol at that).
Ahh, awesome!!

That's cute, yes please. They don't seem close but then they're just always coming to each other's defense?? They could even have a one night stand together at some point just for the heck of it.

Except, Moses wouldn't leave in the morning. HE'LL COOK HER BREAKFAST LMAO.

OMG their friendship is gonna be the most adorable thing, it makes me happy on the inside. That realisation is gonna be so funny though like I'm picturing the scene out in my head. Yay for the nickname! Hadley is one for having nicknames for people he's close to so that's just great. Moses can totally call him Had or Hads like yas.

I'm so for that like Hadley's gonna be a bit confused because his sexuality is all over the place but 100x yes.
Moses: Fuck.
Moses: I'm not dealing with this.
Moses: *proceeds to bury his newfound feelings down completely because friendship is more important*

I hope things are going to turn out okay for them omg.

Lol my favorite thing despite all this, is that Edie still finds him attractive and I'm like....girl....
It's okay.
MOSES CAN BE SWEET.

I feel like she sees him panic the most out of everyone else though because he's a confused mess when she cries.

Moses the entire time: Yep. She's good. Knew it. Called it.
He's a regular at Java too, so aye!

Ahh, awesome!!

That's cute, yes please. They don't seem close but then they're just always coming to each other's defense?? They could even have a one night stand together at some point just for the heck of it.

Moses: Fuck.
Moses: I'm not dealing with this.
Moses: *proceeds to bury his newfound feelings down completely because friendship is more important*

I hope things are going to turn out okay for them omg.

It's okay.
MOSES CAN BE SWEET.

I feel like she sees him panic the most out of everyone else though because he's a confused mess when she cries.
I can definitely see that omg.

{slide= Sophrosyne Sophrosyne }Nico and Moses both had mood swings and bipolar disorder, and I think they could definitely bond over this. Though I'm not 100% how'd they find each other out but- It's nice to have someone that understands, you know? They could have stumbled into each other when Nico first moved in. They're both pretty alike so they just kind of clicked, and they've been close friends ever since? Bonding can also come in the form of books. Though Moses always scowls at the cigarettes because of the smell.

I see a friendship with sarcastic and dry remarks being thrown at the other constantly, the occasional teasing and just them helping each other out when they recognize their friend is in a mood?
{/slide}

[/accordion]

I absolutely adore this idea! I could totally see them being good friends. As for them meeting, we could go about that in a few ways. Since the two live in the same neighborhood, they could have possibly seen/met each other due to parents being friendly when Nico first moved it. Even if it was just a simple hello, Moses and Nico are in book club together, as well as Pre-Calc and could have bonded over time.

Or since Moses is a prodigy in music, Nico's parents could possibly have hired him as a tutor for his sister, Ellie, to learn piano.

I also find it ironic that Moses and I share our birthday.

I hope you guys are up for my vaguely specific plotting? ; 7 ; If not just ignore this, lmao.
Keep in mind all these plots are only if you're up for them, feel free to reject them if they're out of character or you just don't feel like it- And definitely add on to it too!!

And. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! Just tag me if you want to plot, but I'm going to head off now. ouo;

Also. I know I've already vaguely plotted with some of the people I tagged but I had more ideas okay, I'm sorry.

{slide= Profoundcactus Profoundcactus }Pari and Moses are probably just acquaintances more than anything. While Moses does enjoy the occasional dark humor, he doesn't really like too much of it. Because they're both leaders, I imagine they see each other a lot because Moses needs to make sure his music gets recorded well and all the amvs are how they should sound and what not-
Actually, it could me a one sided dislike for Moses, come to think of it? Pari is amoral and Moses has a strong sense of justice, and I think there are times these two clash enough that Moses just doesn't like her. But he will be civil for his music. Definitely.

Hugo sounds like sunshine, and Moses will get tired. I think Moses doesn't know him well but likes him enough, he just can't talk to him for too long because, as Moses would say: "You're like literal sunshine, and you're too bright for me." If Hugo wanted to be his friend though, Moses wouldn't deny it! Just. Breaks. Please. But as a realist to the core, I think Moses would get annoyed or baffled at Hugo's optimism in certain situations.

If Eva likes listening to classical music, drop by and listen to Moses play in the music room or something. He won't stop you from doing so and if you're there enough, you'll unlock a level in the game of making Moses your friend and he'll start a conversation.
{/slide}
I feel like Pari would be rather bored with Moses, she does her jobs as quickly as possible and gets out though I could see her getting annoyed with him if he get's all justice y. She would think of it as him being preachy, I can see her later giving him the nickname Wonder-boy in the game.

Hugo would try to be friends though he does get the hint if people are being annoyed by him (he won't think of it as annoyance) so he'd would probably just go bother someone else. He try to defend his optimism if questioned. They are in book club together!

I can see Eva sneaking away and just sitting in the back to listen to music and then slowly sitting closer reading a book or something, anything for a moment of silence.

I hope you guys are up for my vaguely specific plotting? ; 7 ; If not just ignore this, lmao.
Keep in mind all these plots are only if you're up for them, feel free to reject them if they're out of character or you just don't feel like it- And definitely add on to it too!!

And. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! Just tag me if you want to plot, but I'm going to head off now. ouo;

Also. I know I've already vaguely plotted with some of the people I tagged but I had more ideas okay, I'm sorry.

Neri Neri
Straight up, Eden is Moses's favorite techie so I think he'd much rather go to her for help than anyone else if it's something tech related. He just.. Doesn't like the other techies as much as he should. I think they talk a bit, and they're friends- Maybe Moses helps her with soundtracks for her games? Also fun fact: Moses is a bit hopeless with certain parts of tech, so he does definitely need her help.

Rosaline and Moses have an unlikely friendship? Moses doesn't care too much about reputation and I think he would quite like her drive and snark. It'd be cute image to see Rosaline trying to charm her way out of a bad situation and Moses just by the side, playing piano tiles before nodding. "Yeah. Fall to her charms."
Malibu Malibu
So we talked about how Eyree and Moses are the two that snark a lot but are fine with each other end of the day, and I am a-okay with this. Moving on!

Nathan and Moses probably met because of something music, but I think how their relationship goes really starts because they both just wanted quiet. Maybe there was a really large assembly that was loud as heck a few years back and they just stumbled into each other. I feel like they became the friends that could go for a long time without ever talking, just enjoying the other's company? But, Moses will play music for him and give Nathan tips if he wants to learn a specific song or something; I don't know, I feel like their friendship would happen but it'd just be a really easy one.

If Kaia likes sex, Moses won't tell her off for it. She does what she wants and he'll do what he wants, pretty simple. Something fun would be in the past, someone insulted Kaia about it and Moses, my glasses wearing normally sleep deprived child, tore them apart for it. "It's too early- Shut the fuck up, who cares if she has a lot of sex. She has more than you'll ever get in your lifetime and you're jealous, we get it."
If they just stay passing acquaintances or if Kaia decides they'll become friends is up to you!

stellar.nova stellar.nova
I ONLY SAW THE ONE FROM YOU ABOUT VINCE. I didn't see the one from you about Edie until I was looking back at the past posts just now, omg. But Edie thinks Moses is cute? Aw, thank you. c:
If she ever says that to him though, he will literally stare. And go: "What the fuck?" Because Moses is as harsh as he is, Edie might be a bit overwhelmed by him first but here's the thing: They're both in book club and they both love Edgar Allen Poe, although Moses just likes the darkness of it more than the prevalent pain in their writing. Maybe they first had a discussion about "The Raven" or something? One discussion became two then three, and soon enough they were friends without really realizing it. But, Moses is definitely going to get frusturated with how meek she is, which is going to put them at odds sometimes. He will fight for her though, but expect him to turn on her right after and tell her she needs to stand up for herself.

Now more about Vince and Moses- Like mentioned before, Moses has a soft spot for people with passion. In his CS, one of Moses's favorite places to hang out is the Backdoor Bar? Imagine they first met there, because you'd bet Moses ended up there once to hear whatever music they're playing. Imagine his surprise when he sees the rich kid turned artist there sketching right? But I see them as the type of friends who drag each other to art shows or music concerts because they nerd out about their passions together, you?
Profoundcactus Profoundcactus
Pari and Moses are probably just acquaintances more than anything. While Moses does enjoy the occasional dark humor, he doesn't really like too much of it. Because they're both leaders, I imagine they see each other a lot because Moses needs to make sure his music gets recorded well and all the amvs are how they should sound and what not-
Actually, it could me a one sided dislike for Moses, come to think of it? Pari is amoral and Moses has a strong sense of justice, and I think there are times these two clash enough that Moses just doesn't like her. But he will be civil for his music. Definitely.

Hugo sounds like sunshine, and Moses will get tired. I think Moses doesn't know him well but likes him enough, he just can't talk to him for too long because, as Moses would say: "You're like literal sunshine, and you're too bright for me." If Hugo wanted to be his friend though, Moses wouldn't deny it! Just. Breaks. Please. But as a realist to the core, I think Moses would get annoyed or baffled at Hugo's optimism in certain situations.

If Eva likes listening to classical music, drop by and listen to Moses play in the music room or something. He won't stop you from doing so and if you're there enough, you'll unlock a level in the game of making Moses your friend and he'll start a conversation.
Bowa Bowa
Hadley and Moses are the two that gravitate together to classes, good friends with one another and probably study buddies too. They could go on hikes together because while Moses is adverse to most exercises, he'll do it both for Hadley and because he's weak for scenic routes. Also, if you're up for it, I mentioned in in the past but will just add it here to make things neater- Hadley is Moses official pillow because of how many times he's fallen asleep on him during his study sessions. So whenever Moses is sleepy and he sees Hadley, whether the guy be studying in the library or just walking in the halls-

"Hadley, hey. I need a nap, lend me your lap for a bit."

I think they could be really close, but an interesting part of their dynamic is how Hadley is manipulative and three steps ahead of everyone while Moses is so blunt and honest about everything to the point it kind of hurts. Would Hadley keep the manipulating away from Moses? Both the fact that he does it and just, maybe they're close enough Hadley wouldn't mess with him that way but either way- It'd be fun if later, Hadley did something behind the scenes for Moses's sake and Moses finds out and oh. Do they fight about it.
@Amelia White
Trinity is a musician and as someone from his group, Moses takes care of her.He probably shows up to her shows as moral support and helps her out with whatever he can. She's more knowledgeable in rock than she is though, so she can teach him about that? It'd be nice to learn more. But yeah, Moses will help her out whenever she needs to and probably thinks her punker attitude is kind of endearing.
q r o w q r o w
Jay seems so perfect on the outside, I think Moses feels like she's hiding something dark as hell so stays far away tbh. "I swear to god, she's a sociopath or something." But he will deal if he needs her for some music stuff as well.

June plays violin and so, Moses learned of him. I feel like Moses lowkey finds out whoever plays an instrument in the music rooms- Maybe their first meeting consisted of Moses helping him with a certain note? And so, Moses helps June ever since?

Mino sounds like Minnow, so Moses just might nickname him after a fish. Since they're both in Geography, Moses could be the one who helps walk him to the class after they run into each other or something?

@soular
So Joshua is arrogant? Let Moses knock him off his high horse. I don't think he minds Josh, but well- Josh is skillful and frankly amazing on the court, and Moses is the same on the piano. They're fellow geniuses in their respective subjects, and I think if he learns how arrogant Josh is, Moses will tell him off.

But other than that, I think they could get along pretty well. So things would definitely be rocky when Moses tells him off, but it could develop into a friendship after?
deer deer

Estelle and Moses don't hate each other. Moses actually likes her well enough because she likes his piano playing and plays some herself. They also both play violin! So yeah, they're friendly acquaintances right now, but maybe they start to become close friends in the school year? Moses likes how efficient he is even if she's a bit of a bitch about it, actually, he probably respects her being a bit testy about things. Gets shit done and all that.

Also. I had the image of Moses giving Estelle free reign to dress him and her just going to town with it. Oops.

But, Moses can help her with chilling out a bit. Naps and cloud watching, okay. I'd go more in depth but I'm really getting tired.
Auricula Auricula
Sabina and Moses are both coffee addicts. They should hunt down the best coffee together and talk books whenever they wait for their cups to come. I don't know, that's a super cute friendship to me? They just saw each other at different coffee shops one too many times, noticed how the other had a cup every morning during school and one day- They tried each other, learned they even like their coffee the same way?

They decide they're coffee soulmates right then and there.

Moses likes how mellow Aleksej is, but he can't deny that the other's indifference bothers him. However, he isn't a pushover, which gives him points in Moses's book. I'm not actually sure how they'd be, any ideas or should they not know each other yet? A plus is Moses can correctly say his first name without needing to shorten it!
@Detective Rascal
Nik is obsessed with photography, has a passion for it obvious, and of course Moses would respect that. However, I don't know if they just kind of know each other or are kind of friends though? Moses doesn't really like his crush, would Nik have problems with that? Sobs, you tell me, I'm drawing a blank-
JujuBee JujuBee
We fleshed a lot of this out, but let me recap and go into more detail!

Tatiana and Moses; She has a crush on him but might also ship him with Hadley. Moses has no idea about either things, but what he does know is Tatiana likes his playing so he'll drag her along to whatever music he just had. He's going to compose a song for her Juju, it's gonna be cute. They had a rocky start, but now I see them having a cute and easy relationship, yeah? Moses thinks she's a cutie.

Van and Moses are close friends, but sometimes Van can get a bit much- Moses indulges him too much though, and while he'd just up and leave if strangers went about things the way Van did, Moses will just look exasperated but stay constant. They're musicians together, and because Moses is the leader, he'll take care of Van. They're bros? Also, they do duets and I can definitely see them co-composing somethings too.

Anything else?
Titaness Titaness
Cami loves to sing? Moses can't sing for shit, so instant respect there. Imagine Cami singing in a music room because she thought she was alone and then Moses, who was napping in the corner in the dark, wakes up and listens to her, clapping when she's done? He probably scares her, but then he tells her she's good and if she ever wants music accompaniment to her voice, to just hit him up?
Kevin and Moses just met for the first time IC, so I think we're pretty good with that! Let's just see where it goes aha, any ideas or plots you got for them?

Oh, Moses can come over to Kevin for tech stuff too!
Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
Nico and Moses both had mood swings and bipolar disorder, and I think they could definitely bond over this. Though I'm not 100% how'd they find each other out but- It's nice to have someone that understands, you know? They could have stumbled into each other when Nico first moved in. They're both pretty alike so they just kind of clicked, and they've been close friends ever since? Bonding can also come in the form of books. Though Moses always scowls at the cigarettes because of the smell.

I see a friendship with sarcastic and dry remarks being thrown at the other constantly, the occasional teasing and just them helping each other out when they recognize their friend is in a mood?
DankWaffles DankWaffles
It's a shame, but Javier and Moses wouldn't really interact. ; - ; So I don't think he knew about Javier at all, but maybe they bump into each other later in the RP? Javier could bump into Moses and spill his coffee before he got to finish it, that would be fun.
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
Tasia plays piano and saxophone. So does Moses. You bet Moses sweeps in the moment he hears there's another sax player to talk to her. I feel like they're put next to each other in the Jazz Ensemble because they're both saxes (well, Moses switches between that and piano depending on song) so they're friendly enough from that?
rainfall rainfall
Well Erik, Moses is pretty individual. Imagine he tries to charm Moses after getting to know him because- Well, Moses is a bit of a character. But, if he does, I think it'd be a funny dynamic with Erik trying to be charming and flirting and Moses, bless his soul, having no idea what's going on. "Oh, okay."

I think Moses thinks Erik is a really fun guy though, especially with how he lives in the moment. There's beauty in that.

JAY| "Well, I'm not hiding anything , but my attempts at killing my brother and occasional blackmail, but we all have our downsides. " Trust me, if I was Moses I think the same thing.

JUNE| Yeha I can see that happening! June doesn't play to awfully much, since he has a clingy sister and dance practicing and such, but maybe Moses saw him on a day June got free time?

LEE| I nicknamed him the same thing when I was creating him. His original name was Ji-Hae then I realized everyone's name started with a J so it ended up with M. Anyway, I think that would be great idea! I might have Lee bump into him on my next post.

Ok so I've been working on the railroad all the live long day.
And I finally managed to get some of the relationship ideas done. Here they are:

q r o w q r o w
-Lee
Van- I don’t think these two would have much of a relationship to be honest. Different cliques and they don’t necessarily have any classes or clubs except for Track. So amiable acquaintances at best. Van is a social person so he would at least say hi and introduce himself to the new kid.

Tatiana- I think Tati would be the same way. She would get to meet him since he joined the Book Club so she’d at least know his face and who he is. But aside from that, a hello here and there and that’s about it.

-Kevin
Van- If tall guys scare Kevin then I don’t think these two will get along too well lol. Depending on Kevin’s reaction to being introduced to Van would be the deciding factor.This will be interesting if it goes sour since Kevin seems to be forming a relationship with Moses.

Tatiana- She wouldn’t necessarily know who Kevin was in a personal sense. They’re both in Gymnastics so they ould know each other from that. Afterwards she’d always make sure to say hello to him. Though he’d be guilty by association since he’s in the same group as Pari and Tati can’t stand her lol.

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
-Nicolo
Van- I’m not seeing much going on with these two. Most def acquaintances due to the fact that they’re both in Track. Maybe even friendly competitors. Van would aways be amicable.

Tatiana- Book club seems to be the only thing they’ve got going so he’d have no choice but to endure her saying hello and talking about books lol. Aside from that I’m not seeing much.

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
-Tasia
Van- He would be nice to her. Probably use her times that she’s playing her instruments to record it and add it into his own music. I could see them just talking about music but that’s probably as far as he’d go with her. He doesn’t particularly mesh with Beloveds and would feel as though she was somewhat of a traitor going into their group instead of the musicians.

Tatiana- She would be nice to her. She would know her from the Student Government and see her around in the library. Tati would probably ask her to be study buddies every once in a while.

I will get the other two. I promise!

Alright, sounds okay with me.

Okay,
so I just posted my second character and I will get right on to plotting with all y'all, but I am going out and will not be back until much later.
I promise, when I come back, I will start posting plot ideas~

-Kevin
Van- If tall guys scare Kevin then I don’t think th
ese two will get along too well lol. Depending on Kevin’s reaction to being introduced to Van would be the deciding factor.This will be interesting if it goes sour since Kevin seems to be forming a relationship with Moses.

Ooh. Yeah, Kevin's reaction to tall is kind of subtle, and it's not an aggressive reaction either. If they had a long enough adjustment time they might be fine.

Also I like the second bit :0

Matcha Matcha I just wanted to let you know i love your responses a lot. Just. The way you write is so good. Just. I love it lol

Feel free! I think I reviewed your character, I just haven't had a chance yet to update the list. I'm going to try finish my posts and then get to all the administrative stuff. Thanks for reminding me, dear c:

Of course! And thank you! I hope you don't feel like I rushed you!

hello lovelies!
i'm here! i'll try to have a post out as soon as possible!
[i'm currently playing catch up still since writer's block is a complete pain in my butt]

Of course! And thank you! I hope you don't feel like I rushed you!

Oh, not at all! Don't worry about it. c:
I'm very forgetful and I'm constantly writing lists, but sometimes I forget to write things on my list.

Okay, I think there are some other people in the OOC I need to address, but I'll get to that in a minute...

I know, she told me~ That girl's so busy though!

Wow, that's ridiculous! I hope they reimbursed you for damaging your car further because car repairs ain't cheap. I had no idea that rabbits did that lol. I've heard of checking your car for cats, just in case, but rabbits ? Bizarre. I wonder what would compel them to do that ??

That's the way to be, honestly. You go, girl!

I mean, rabbits are just compulsive chewers. So, like, if they crawl up in a car to keep warm, they're just going to start chewing on what's available. And, according to the mechanic I went to see, there's something in the coating of the wires they're putting in cars nowadays that rabbits really like. AND THE COTTONTAILS ARE FREAKING EVERYWHERE HERE. So, my car is parked indoors for the time being.

EDIT: I actually cannot plot now, as I am weak and must sleep.

but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow afternoon because I'm lame and gotta catch some Z's before work.

Laughing at this because all I do is sleep. Sleep is the best and if that makes me weak, then that's cool. All I want to do with my life is sleep, watch Netflix, and annoy Adam with my cold feet.

It's a Spanish dish. There are several types but the one they're making is Paella Valenciana which has duck,baby llama,rabbits and other stuff though traditional paella is seafood based

PAELLA IS SO GOOD. I have a friend from El Salvador and she's made it for me a few times and it's super good! Though I've only ever had it with seafood c:

I think it would be quite funny if Moses just ended napping on Hadley's bed or Hadley himself and it turns into their running joke - I can imagine Hadley seeing Moses across the hall or in class and making eye contact with him and patting his lap with a grin, mouthing, "It's nearly that time of the day again."

lol because I joke with my friends all the time that we aren't truly friends until I've napped at your house. I'm a professional napper.

I honestly just love how you're casually sneaking onto RpN while at work.

SOMETIMES IT GETS REALLY SLOW AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT EMPTY THE SHRED BUCKET AND THAT'S BORING. Hahaha! But seriously, I get long lulls at my office. So I play solitaire and call my grandparents and sneak on RPN. It's totes casual.

Ahh, awesome!!

OH MY GOSH KAIA WOULD LOVE THAT! Like, she'd be trying to sneak out the next morning or whatever and he's just sitting at the table with breakfast like "took you long enough". Yes! Love this!

Malibu Malibu
Oh my gosh Vince adores Kaia

AHHHH THANK GOODNESS BECAUSE SHE BASICALLY ADORES HIM c:

Also... I don't think I ever finished updating my relationship list for all my characters. Oh well, something to do at work tomorrow

Okay, last OOC post for the time being and then I swear I'll stop being annoying.

I think I got the student list updated, I updated classes and clubs for my kiddos, and I'm planning on going through and finishing the relationships tomorrow if it gets slow at work.

DankWaffles DankWaffles In case you didn't see, your character is accepted! I think Javier is absolutely precious <3

rainfall rainfall Also, laughing, because Nielson will be my name when I finally get my ass married. Also, Eric is Adam's brother's middle name so looool

And, as sort of a general announcement to everyone, if it's any easier to remember, you can just call me Lea! My name is Malea but Lea is usually easier c:

Omf is it me or do at least three people just adore Vince?

Auricula Auricula
Sabina and Moses are both coffee addicts. They should hunt down the best coffee together and talk books whenever they wait for their cups to come. I don't know, that's a super cute friendship to me? They just saw each other at different coffee shops one too many times, noticed how the other had a cup every morning during school and one day- They tried each other, learned they even like their coffee the same way?

They decide they're coffee soulmates right then and there.

Moses likes how mellow Aleksej is, but he can't deny that the other's indifference bothers him. However, he isn't a pushover, which gives him points in Moses's book. I'm not actually sure how they'd be, any ideas or should they not know each other yet? A plus is Moses can correctly say his first name without needing to shorten it!
I just gotta say- Moses' birthday is literally a day off from mine. I love it.
I think. Moses and Sabina are made for each other. Their personalities pair off so well omg. I can totally see them as coffee soulmates: going cafe hopping together to find the best coffee and debating the latest novel or which beans are the best. Not just that though, they'd probably be blunt and honest with each other since the other can take it. Sabina would absolutely love his dry humour too.

Alek wouldn't mind Moses. They share some classes and are in honour society so they'd still have some interaction, and it's probably fairly good interaction? I don't see the two of them especially pissing each other off. Probably more of let's see how it develops in the rp!

Titaness Titaness
Sabina would turn Java Cafe into her home if she could tbh, so she and Camilla are probably familiar with each other? I can see them as friends who argue a lot but they enjoy the arguments, and outside of that, they chill together with a cup of coffee or whatever.

Last edited:
I can definitely see that omg.
One day, Moses gets her a huge ass bear as an apology for making her cry.
Like one of those costco bears, if you know what I'm taking about. :'D

I absolutely adore this idea! I could totally see them being good friends. As for them meeting, we could go about that in a few ways. Since the two live in the same neighborhood, they could have possibly seen/met each other due to parents being friendly when Nico first moved it. Even if it was just a simple hello, Moses and Nico are in book club together, as well as Pre-Calc and could have bonded over time.

Or since Moses is a prodigy in music, Nico's parents could possibly have hired him as a tutor for his sister, Ellie, to learn piano.

I also find it ironic that Moses and I share our birthday.
Ooh, that sounds like a good idea! We can actually do all of those, aha. They met first because they're neighbors and after heading Moses's talent in music, his parents hired him to tutor his sister. Him and Nico had classes together too so– They sort of just fell together?

Ahh, that's a fun coincidence! Maybe this is saying something; like, I don't know, Nico and Moses– How do you feel about them being one of each other's best friends if they've met a few years back when Nico first moved in? I think them really trusting each other and hanging out a lot would lead to the other finding out about the mood disorders!

I feel like Pari would be rather bored with Moses, she does her jobs as quickly as possible and gets out though I could see her getting annoyed with him if he get's all justice y. She would think of it as him being preachy, I can see her later giving him the nickname Wonder-boy in the game.

Hugo would try to be friends though he does get the hint if people are being annoyed by him (he won't think of it as annoyance) so he'd would probably just go bother someone else. He try to defend his optimism if questioned. They are in book club together!

I can see Eva sneaking away and just sitting in the back to listen to music and then slowly sitting closer reading a book or something, anything for a moment of silence.
Sounds good to me with all of that. c:

I had the funny image of Eva slowly sitting closer and closer each day, before Moses finally starts a conversation. But even then, they're both happy to stay in silence.

JAY| "Well, I'm not hiding anything , but my attempts at killing my brother and occasional blackmail, but we all have our downsides. " Trust me, if I was Moses I think the same thing.

JUNE| Yeha I can see that happening! June doesn't play to awfully much, since he has a clingy sister and dance practicing and such, but maybe Moses saw him on a day June got free time?

LEE| I nicknamed him the same thing when I was creating him. His original name was Ji-Hae then I realized everyone's name started with a J so it ended up with M. Anyway, I think that would be great idea! I might have Lee bump into him on my next post.
Moses is right to be a bit paranoid about her, aha.

Sounds good!

Go for it. c:

Matcha Matcha I just wanted to let you know i love your responses a lot. Just. The way you write is so good. Just. I love it lol
Thank you so much!! That makes me so happy, ah. ♡

lol because I joke with my friends all the time that we aren't truly friends until I've napped at your house. I'm a professional napper.

OH MY GOSH KAIA WOULD LOVE THAT! Like, she'd be trying to sneak out the next morning or whatever and he's just sitting at the table with breakfast like "took you long enough". Yes! Love this!
If only you could get paid for napping. :'D

Yes! I feel like any one night stands with Moses; he makes sure his partner has breakfast and is all refreshed and showered before he lets them leave.
Or they don't even leave and they just laze around his house the rest of the day with him, sobs.

Omf is it me or do at least three people just adore Vince?

I just gotta say- Moses' birthday is literally a day off from mine. I love it.
I think. Moses and Sabina are made for each other. Their personalities pair off so well omg. I can totally see them as coffee soulmates: going cafe hopping together to find the best coffee and debating the latest novel or which beans are the best. Not just that though, they'd probably be blunt and honest with each other since the other can take it. Sabina would absolutely love his dry humour too.

Alek wouldn't mind Moses. They share some classes and are in honour society so they'd still have some interaction, and it's probably fairly good interaction? I don't see the two of them especially pissing each other off. Probably more of let's see how it develops in the rp!
I adore Vince. I adore a lot of these characters tbh.

They call each other their "other half" and it's second nature to just try the other's coffee without needing to ask. :'D I could also imagine them getting into some chaotic adventures on the rare occasions they manage to drink too much caffeine and get so hyper.

Sounds good to me!

Last edited:
One day, Moses gets her a huge ass bear as an apology for making her cry.
Like one of those costco bears, if you know what I'm taking about. :'D

Ooh, that sounds like a good idea! We can actually do all of those, aha. They met first because they're neighbors and after heading Moses's talent in music, his parents hired him to tutor his sister. Him and Nico had classes together too so– They sort of just fell together?

Ahh, that's a fun coincidence!

Sounds good to me with all of that. c:

I had the funny image of Eva slowly sitting closer and closer each day, before Moses finally starts a conversation. But even then, they're both happy to stay in silence.

Moses is right to be a bit paranoid about her, aha.

Sounds good!

Go for it. c:

Thank you so much!! That makes me so happy, ah. ♡

If only you could get paid for napping. :'D

Yes! I feel like any one night stands with Moses; he makes sure his partner has breakfast and is all refreshed and showered before he lets them leave.
Or they don't even leave and they just laze around his house the rest of the day with him, sobs.

I adore Vince. I adore a lot of these characters tbh.

They call each other their "other half" and it's second nature to just try the other's coffee without needing to ask. I could also imagine them getting into some chaotic adventures on the rare occasions they manage to drink too much caffeine and get so hyper.

Sounds good to me!

lmao yesssss. And then she just tears up because it's so nice of him

Scenario: hanging out the passenger side

I totally forgot to ask, but was this an intentional reference to the song No Scrubs by TLC? Along with your work shenanigans, it would make you the best person ever like just saying~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back