• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties , WoodenZebra WoodenZebra , Matcha Matcha ;

Oh, yes! That's makes me so happy, you guys!
I'll read your CS and start spit-balling ideas, but I won't be able to do that until tomorrow afternoon because I'm lame and gotta catch some Z's before work.

But if y'all have any ideas before I get to it, feel free to let me know!​

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra : okie dokie dearie, I had placed Estelle in line at the Main office! You're free to have Tasia interact with her if you'd like!

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra : okie dokie dearie, I had placed Estelle in line at the Main office! You're free to have Tasia interact with her if you'd like!
Kay thanks I'll start posting right away. Might take longer than expected though because my brother and mom are cooking paella(poor little rabbits and baby llamas.And ducks) so I might have my hands full with my nephew

Kay thanks I'll start posting right away. Might take longer than expected though because my brother and mom are cooking paella(poor little rabbits and baby llamas.And ducks) so I might have my hands full with my nephew
Take your time dearie! No rush! It took me awhile to think of a post!

Oooh, paella? Agshsjsks rabbits and ducks omg

It's a Spanish dish. There are several types but the one they're making is Paella Valenciana which has duck,baby llama,rabbits and other stuff though traditional paella is seafood based

I hope you guys are up for my vaguely specific plotting? ; 7 ; If not just ignore this, lmao.
Keep in mind all these plots are only if you're up for them, feel free to reject them if they're out of character or you just don't feel like it- And definitely add on to it too!!

And. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! Just tag me if you want to plot, but I'm going to head off now. ouo;

Also. I know I've already vaguely plotted with some of the people I tagged but I had more ideas okay, I'm sorry.

Neri Neri
Straight up, Eden is Moses's favorite techie so I think he'd much rather go to her for help than anyone else if it's something tech related. He just.. Doesn't like the other techies as much as he should. I think they talk a bit, and they're friends- Maybe Moses helps her with soundtracks for her games? Also fun fact: Moses is a bit hopeless with certain parts of tech, so he does definitely need her help.

Rosaline and Moses have an unlikely friendship? Moses doesn't care too much about reputation and I think he would quite like her drive and snark. It'd be cute image to see Rosaline trying to charm her way out of a bad situation and Moses just by the side, playing piano tiles before nodding. "Yeah. Fall to her charms."
Malibu Malibu
So we talked about how Eyree and Moses are the two that snark a lot but are fine with each other end of the day, and I am a-okay with this. Moving on!

Nathan and Moses probably met because of something music, but I think how their relationship goes really starts because they both just wanted quiet. Maybe there was a really large assembly that was loud as heck a few years back and they just stumbled into each other. I feel like they became the friends that could go for a long time without ever talking, just enjoying the other's company? But, Moses will play music for him and give Nathan tips if he wants to learn a specific song or something; I don't know, I feel like their friendship would happen but it'd just be a really easy one.

If Kaia likes sex, Moses won't tell her off for it. She does what she wants and he'll do what he wants, pretty simple. Something fun would be in the past, someone insulted Kaia about it and Moses, my glasses wearing normally sleep deprived child, tore them apart for it. "It's too early- Shut the fuck up, who cares if she has a lot of sex. She has more than you'll ever get in your lifetime and you're jealous, we get it."
If they just stay passing acquaintances or if Kaia decides they'll become friends is up to you!

stellar.nova stellar.nova
I ONLY SAW THE ONE FROM YOU ABOUT VINCE. I didn't see the one from you about Edie until I was looking back at the past posts just now, omg. But Edie thinks Moses is cute? Aw, thank you. c:
If she ever says that to him though, he will literally stare. And go: "What the fuck?" Because Moses is as harsh as he is, Edie might be a bit overwhelmed by him first but here's the thing: They're both in book club and they both love Edgar Allen Poe, although Moses just likes the darkness of it more than the prevalent pain in their writing. Maybe they first had a discussion about "The Raven" or something? One discussion became two then three, and soon enough they were friends without really realizing it. But, Moses is definitely going to get frusturated with how meek she is, which is going to put them at odds sometimes. He will fight for her though, but expect him to turn on her right after and tell her she needs to stand up for herself.

Now more about Vince and Moses- Like mentioned before, Moses has a soft spot for people with passion. In his CS, one of Moses's favorite places to hang out is the Backdoor Bar? Imagine they first met there, because you'd bet Moses ended up there once to hear whatever music they're playing. Imagine his surprise when he sees the rich kid turned artist there sketching right? But I see them as the type of friends who drag each other to art shows or music concerts because they nerd out about their passions together, you?
Profoundcactus Profoundcactus
Pari and Moses are probably just acquaintances more than anything. While Moses does enjoy the occasional dark humor, he doesn't really like too much of it. Because they're both leaders, I imagine they see each other a lot because Moses needs to make sure his music gets recorded well and all the amvs are how they should sound and what not-
Actually, it could me a one sided dislike for Moses, come to think of it? Pari is amoral and Moses has a strong sense of justice, and I think there are times these two clash enough that Moses just doesn't like her. But he will be civil for his music. Definitely.

Hugo sounds like sunshine, and Moses will get tired. I think Moses doesn't know him well but likes him enough, he just can't talk to him for too long because, as Moses would say: "You're like literal sunshine, and you're too bright for me." If Hugo wanted to be his friend though, Moses wouldn't deny it! Just. Breaks. Please. But as a realist to the core, I think Moses would get annoyed or baffled at Hugo's optimism in certain situations.

If Eva likes listening to classical music, drop by and listen to Moses play in the music room or something. He won't stop you from doing so and if you're there enough, you'll unlock a level in the game of making Moses your friend and he'll start a conversation.
Bowa Bowa
Hadley and Moses are the two that gravitate together to classes, good friends with one another and probably study buddies too. They could go on hikes together because while Moses is adverse to most exercises, he'll do it both for Hadley and because he's weak for scenic routes. Also, if you're up for it, I mentioned in in the past but will just add it here to make things neater- Hadley is Moses official pillow because of how many times he's fallen asleep on him during his study sessions. So whenever Moses is sleepy and he sees Hadley, whether the guy be studying in the library or just walking in the halls-

"Hadley, hey. I need a nap, lend me your lap for a bit."

I think they could be really close, but an interesting part of their dynamic is how Hadley is manipulative and three steps ahead of everyone while Moses is so blunt and honest about everything to the point it kind of hurts. Would Hadley keep the manipulating away from Moses? Both the fact that he does it and just, maybe they're close enough Hadley wouldn't mess with him that way but either way- It'd be fun if later, Hadley did something behind the scenes for Moses's sake and Moses finds out and oh. Do they fight about it.
Amelia White Amelia White
Trinity is a musician and as someone from his group, Moses takes care of her.He probably shows up to her shows as moral support and helps her out with whatever he can. She's more knowledgeable in rock than she is though, so she can teach him about that? It'd be nice to learn more. But yeah, Moses will help her out whenever she needs to and probably thinks her punker attitude is kind of endearing.
@B R E E Z E
Jay seems so perfect on the outside, I think Moses feels like she's hiding something dark as hell so stays far away tbh. "I swear to god, she's a sociopath or something." But he will deal if he needs her for some music stuff as well.

June plays violin and so, Moses learned of him. I feel like Moses lowkey finds out whoever plays an instrument in the music rooms- Maybe their first meeting consisted of Moses helping him with a certain note? And so, Moses helps June ever since?

Mino sounds like Minnow, so Moses just might nickname him after a fish. Since they're both in Geography, Moses could be the one who helps walk him to the class after they run into each other or something?

soular soular
So Joshua is arrogant? Let Moses knock him off his high horse. I don't think he minds Josh, but well- Josh is skillful and frankly amazing on the court, and Moses is the same on the piano. They're fellow geniuses in their respective subjects, and I think if he learns how arrogant Josh is, Moses will tell him off.

But other than that, I think they could get along pretty well. So things would definitely be rocky when Moses tells him off, but it could develop into a friendship after?
deer deer

Estelle and Moses don't hate each other. Moses actually likes her well enough because she likes his piano playing and plays some herself. They also both play violin! So yeah, they're friendly acquaintances right now, but maybe they start to become close friends in the school year? Moses likes how efficient he is even if she's a bit of a bitch about it, actually, he probably respects her being a bit testy about things. Gets shit done and all that.

Also. I had the image of Moses giving Estelle free reign to dress him and her just going to town with it. Oops.

But, Moses can help her with chilling out a bit. Naps and cloud watching, okay. I'd go more in depth but I'm really getting tired.
Auricula Auricula
Sabina and Moses are both coffee addicts. They should hunt down the best coffee together and talk books whenever they wait for their cups to come. I don't know, that's a super cute friendship to me? They just saw each other at different coffee shops one too many times, noticed how the other had a cup every morning during school and one day- They tried each other, learned they even like their coffee the same way?

They decide they're coffee soulmates right then and there.

Moses likes how mellow Aleksej is, but he can't deny that the other's indifference bothers him. However, he isn't a pushover, which gives him points in Moses's book. I'm not actually sure how they'd be, any ideas or should they not know each other yet? A plus is Moses can correctly say his first name without needing to shorten it!
Detective Rascal Detective Rascal
Nik is obsessed with photography, has a passion for it obvious, and of course Moses would respect that. However, I don't know if they just kind of know each other or are kind of friends though? Moses doesn't really like his crush, would Nik have problems with that? Sobs, you tell me, I'm drawing a blank-
JujuBee JujuBee
We fleshed a lot of this out, but let me recap and go into more detail!

Tatiana and Moses; She has a crush on him but might also ship him with Hadley. Moses has no idea about either things, but what he does know is Tatiana likes his playing so he'll drag her along to whatever music he just had. He's going to compose a song for her Juju, it's gonna be cute. They had a rocky start, but now I see them having a cute and easy relationship, yeah? Moses thinks she's a cutie.

Van and Moses are close friends, but sometimes Van can get a bit much- Moses indulges him too much though, and while he'd just up and leave if strangers went about things the way Van did, Moses will just look exasperated but stay constant. They're musicians together, and because Moses is the leader, he'll take care of Van. They're bros? Also, they do duets and I can definitely see them co-composing somethings too.

Anything else?
Titaness Titaness
Cami loves to sing? Moses can't sing for shit, so instant respect there. Imagine Cami singing in a music room because she thought she was alone and then Moses, who was napping in the corner in the dark, wakes up and listens to her, clapping when she's done? He probably scares her, but then he tells her she's good and if she ever wants music accompaniment to her voice, to just hit him up?
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Kevin and Moses just met for the first time IC, so I think we're pretty good with that! Let's just see where it goes aha, any ideas or plots you got for them?

Oh, Moses can come over to Kevin for tech stuff too!
Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
Nico and Moses both had mood swings and bipolar disorder, and I think they could definitely bond over this. Though I'm not 100% how'd they find each other out but- It's nice to have someone that understands, you know? They could have stumbled into each other when Nico first moved in. They're both pretty alike so they just kind of clicked, and they've been close friends ever since? Bonding can also come in the form of books. Though Moses always scowls at the cigarettes because of the smell.

I see a friendship with sarcastic and dry remarks being thrown at the other constantly, the occasional teasing and just them helping each other out when they recognize their friend is in a mood?
DankWaffles DankWaffles
It's a shame, but Javier and Moses wouldn't really interact. ; - ; So I don't think he knew about Javier at all, but maybe they bump into each other later in the RP? Javier could bump into Moses and spill his coffee before he got to finish it, that would be fun.
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
Tasia plays piano and saxophone. So does Moses. You bet Moses sweeps in the moment he hears there's another sax player to talk to her. I feel like they're put next to each other in the Jazz Ensemble because they're both saxes (well, Moses switches between that and piano depending on song) so they're friendly enough from that?
rainfall rainfall
Well Erik, Moses is pretty individual. Imagine he tries to charm Moses after getting to know him because- Well, Moses is a bit of a character. But, if he does, I think it'd be a funny dynamic with Erik trying to be charming and flirting and Moses, bless his soul, having no idea what's going on. "Oh, okay."

I think Moses thinks Erik is a really fun guy though, especially with how he lives in the moment. There's beauty in that.

rainfall rainfall
I'll love to plot with you : D

WoodenZebra WoodenZebra & deer deer
omg sorry, I didn't see the ooc until now. I'm sorry if I interrupted anything you guys had planned for Tasia and Estelle;;
Nah it's fine you're not doing anything bad don't worry it's kinda fun with an extra person
You're totally fine love!

I'm open to any interactions! You didn't ruin anything! Promise!
And it'll just help me get into Estelle's mindset and plus it'll be funnn! The more the merrier <3

I'll respond asap! It's 4AM here hehe so I'll have to head to bed now omg.

Matcha Matcha I really like that idea I'm good with that plot
I hope you guys are up for my vaguely specific plotting? ; 7 ; If not just ignore this, lmao.
Keep in mind all these plots are only if you're up for them, feel free to reject them if they're out of character or you just don't feel like it- And definitely add on to it too!!

And. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry! Just tag me if you want to plot, but I'm going to head off now. ouo;

Also. I know I've already vaguely plotted with some of the people I tagged but I had more ideas okay, I'm sorry.

Neri Neri
Straight up, Eden is Moses's favorite techie so I think he'd much rather go to her for help than anyone else if it's something tech related. He just.. Doesn't like the other techies as much as he should. I think they talk a bit, and they're friends- Maybe Moses helps her with soundtracks for her games? Also fun fact: Moses is a bit hopeless with certain parts of tech, so he does definitely need her help.

Rosaline and Moses have an unlikely friendship? Moses doesn't care too much about reputation and I think he would quite like her drive and snark. It'd be cute image to see Rosaline trying to charm her way out of a bad situation and Moses just by the side, playing piano tiles before nodding. "Yeah. Fall to her charms."
Malibu Malibu
So we talked about how Eyree and Moses are the two that snark a lot but are fine with each other end of the day, and I am a-okay with this. Moving on!

Nathan and Moses probably met because of something music, but I think how their relationship goes really starts because they both just wanted quiet. Maybe there was a really large assembly that was loud as heck a few years back and they just stumbled into each other. I feel like they became the friends that could go for a long time without ever talking, just enjoying the other's company? But, Moses will play music for him and give Nathan tips if he wants to learn a specific song or something; I don't know, I feel like their friendship would happen but it'd just be a really easy one.

If Kaia likes sex, Moses won't tell her off for it. She does what she wants and he'll do what he wants, pretty simple. Something fun would be in the past, someone insulted Kaia about it and Moses, my glasses wearing normally sleep deprived child, tore them apart for it. "It's too early- Shut the fuck up, who cares if she has a lot of sex. She has more than you'll ever get in your lifetime and you're jealous, we get it."
If they just stay passing acquaintances or if Kaia decides they'll become friends is up to you!

I ONLY SAW THE ONE FROM YOU ABOUT VINCE. I didn't see the one from you about Edie until I was looking back at the past posts just now, omg. But Edie thinks Moses is cute? Aw, thank you. c:
If she ever says that to him though, he will literally stare. And go: "What the fuck?" Because Moses is as harsh as he is, Edie might be a bit overwhelmed by him first but here's the thing: They're both in book club and they both love Edgar Allen Poe, although Moses just likes the darkness of it more than the prevalent pain in their writing. Maybe they first had a discussion about "The Raven" or something? One discussion became two then three, and soon enough they were friends without really realizing it. But, Moses is definitely going to get frusturated with how meek she is, which is going to put them at odds sometimes. He will fight for her though, but expect him to turn on her right after and tell her she needs to stand up for herself.

Now more about Vince and Moses- Like mentioned before, Moses has a soft spot for people with passion. In his CS, one of Moses's favorite places to hang out is the Backdoor Bar? Imagine they first met there, because you'd bet Moses ended up there once to hear whatever music they're playing. Imagine his surprise when he sees the rich kid turned artist there sketching right? But I see them as the type of friends who drag each other to art shows or music concerts because they nerd out about their passions together, you?
Pari and Moses are probably just acquaintances more than anything. While Moses does enjoy the occasional dark humor, he doesn't really like too much of it. Because they're both leaders, I imagine they see each other a lot because Moses needs to make sure his music gets recorded well and all the amvs are how they should sound and what not-
Actually, it could me a one sided dislike for Moses, come to think of it? Pari is amoral and Moses has a strong sense of justice, and I think there are times these two clash enough that Moses just doesn't like her. But he will be civil for his music. Definitely.

Hugo sounds like sunshine, and Moses will get tired. I think Moses doesn't know him well but likes him enough, he just can't talk to him for too long because, as Moses would say: "You're like literal sunshine, and you're too bright for me." If Hugo wanted to be his friend though, Moses wouldn't deny it! Just. Breaks. Please. But as a realist to the core, I think Moses would get annoyed or baffled at Hugo's optimism in certain situations.

If Eva likes listening to classical music, drop by and listen to Moses play in the music room or something. He won't stop you from doing so and if you're there enough, you'll unlock a level in the game of making Moses your friend and he'll start a conversation.
Bowa Bowa
Hadley and Moses are the two that gravitate together to classes, good friends with one another and probably study buddies too. They could go on hikes together because while Moses is adverse to most exercises, he'll do it both for Hadley and because he's weak for scenic routes. Also, if you're up for it, I mentioned in in the past but will just add it here to make things neater- Hadley is Moses official pillow because of how many times he's fallen asleep on him during his study sessions. So whenever Moses is sleepy and he sees Hadley, whether the guy be studying in the library or just walking in the halls-

I think they could be really close, but an interesting part of their dynamic is how Hadley is manipulative and three steps ahead of everyone while Moses is so blunt and honest about everything to the point it kind of hurts. Would Hadley keep the manipulating away from Moses? Both the fact that he does it and just, maybe they're close enough Hadley wouldn't mess with him that way but either way- It'd be fun if later, Hadley did something behind the scenes for Moses's sake and Moses finds out and oh. Do they fight about it.
Trinity is a musician and as someone from his group, Moses takes care of her.He probably shows up to her shows as moral support and helps her out with whatever he can. She's more knowledgeable in rock than she is though, so she can teach him about that? It'd be nice to learn more. But yeah, Moses will help her out whenever she needs to and probably thinks her punker attitude is kind of endearing.
@B R E E Z E
Jay seems so perfect on the outside, I think Moses feels like she's hiding something dark as hell so stays far away tbh. "I swear to god, she's a sociopath or something." But he will deal if he needs her for some music stuff as well.

June plays violin and so, Moses learned of him. I feel like Moses lowkey finds out whoever plays an instrument in the music rooms- Maybe their first meeting consisted of Moses helping him with a certain note? And so, Moses helps June ever since?

Mino sounds like Minnow, so Moses just might nickname him after a fish. Since they're both in Geography, Moses could be the one who helps walk him to the class after they run into each other or something?

soular soular
So Joshua is arrogant? Let Moses knock him off his high horse. I don't think he minds Josh, but well- Josh is skillful and frankly amazing on the court, and Moses is the same on the piano. They're fellow geniuses in their respective subjects, and I think if he learns how arrogant Josh is, Moses will tell him off.

But other than that, I think they could get along pretty well. So things would definitely be rocky when Moses tells him off, but it could develop into a friendship after?
deer deer

Estelle and Moses don't hate each other. Moses actually likes her well enough because she likes his piano playing and plays some herself. They also both play violin! So yeah, they're friendly acquaintances right now, but maybe they start to become close friends in the school year? Moses likes how efficient he is even if she's a bit of a bitch about it, actually, he probably respects her being a bit testy about things. Gets shit done and all that.

Also. I had the image of Moses giving Estelle free reign to dress him and her just going to town with it. Oops.

But, Moses can help her with chilling out a bit. Naps and cloud watching, okay. I'd go more in depth but I'm really getting tired.
Auricula Auricula
Sabina and Moses are both coffee addicts. They should hunt down the best coffee together and talk books whenever they wait for their cups to come. I don't know, that's a super cute friendship to me? They just saw each other at different coffee shops one too many times, noticed how the other had a cup every morning during school and one day- They tried each other, learned they even like their coffee the same way?

Moses likes how mellow Aleksej is, but he can't deny that the other's indifference bothers him. However, he isn't a pushover, which gives him points in Moses's book. I'm not actually sure how they'd be, any ideas or should they not know each other yet? A plus is Moses can correctly say his first name without needing to shorten it!
Nik is obsessed with photography, has a passion for it obvious, and of course Moses would respect that. However, I don't know if they just kind of know each other or are kind of friends though? Moses doesn't really like his crush, would Nik have problems with that? Sobs, you tell me, I'm drawing a blank-
JujuBee JujuBee

Tatiana and Moses; She has a crush on him but might also ship him with Hadley. Moses has no idea about either things, but what he does know is Tatiana likes his playing so he'll drag her along to whatever music he just had. He's going to compose a song for her Juju, it's gonna be cute. They had a rocky start, but now I see them having a cute and easy relationship, yeah? Moses thinks she's a cutie.

Van and Moses are close friends, but sometimes Van can get a bit much- Moses indulges him too much though, and while he'd just up and leave if strangers went about things the way Van did, Moses will just look exasperated but stay constant. They're musicians together, and because Moses is the leader, he'll take care of Van. They're bros? Also, they do duets and I can definitely see them co-composing somethings too.

Anything else?
Titaness Titaness
Cami loves to sing? Moses can't sing for shit, so instant respect there. Imagine Cami singing in a music room because she thought she was alone and then Moses, who was napping in the corner in the dark, wakes up and listens to her, clapping when she's done? He probably scares her, but then he tells her she's good and if she ever wants music accompaniment to her voice, to just hit him up?
Kevin and Moses just met for the first time IC, so I think we're pretty good with that! Let's just see where it goes aha, any ideas or plots you got for them?

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne
Nico and Moses both had mood swings and bipolar disorder, and I think they could definitely bond over this. Though I'm not 100% how'd they find each other out but- It's nice to have someone that understands, you know? They could have stumbled into each other when Nico first moved in. They're both pretty alike so they just kind of clicked, and they've been close friends ever since? Bonding can also come in the form of books. Though Moses always scowls at the cigarettes because of the smell.

I see a friendship with sarcastic and dry remarks being thrown at the other constantly, the occasional teasing and just them helping each other out when they recognize their friend is in a mood?
DankWaffles DankWaffles
It's a shame, but Javier and Moses wouldn't really interact. ; - ; So I don't think he knew about Javier at all, but maybe they bump into each other later in the RP? Javier could bump into Moses and spill his coffee before he got to finish it, that would be fun.
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
Tasia plays piano and saxophone. So does Moses. You bet Moses sweeps in the moment he hears there's another sax player to talk to her. I feel like they're put next to each other in the Jazz Ensemble because they're both saxes (well, Moses switches between that and piano depending on song) so they're friendly enough from that?
rainfall rainfall
Well Erik, Moses is pretty individual. Imagine he tries to charm Moses after getting to know him because- Well, Moses is a bit of a character. But, if he does, I think it'd be a funny dynamic with Erik trying to be charming and flirting and Moses, bless his soul, having no idea what's going on. "Oh, okay."

I think Moses thinks Erik is a really fun guy though, especially with how he lives in the moment. There's beauty in that.

Neri Neri

Malibu Malibu

Bowa Bowa

@B R E E Z E

soular soular

deer deer

Auricula Auricula

JujuBee JujuBee

Anything else?
Titaness Titaness

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne

DankWaffles DankWaffles
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
rainfall rainfall

Oh jeez. Moses is gonna make Edie cry lmao! Edie is just mostly....unable to handle herself around women. Males she is better around, especially if she is friends with them. But I can absolutely see them becoming friends through Edgar Allen Poe!

And yesssss! For Vince and Moses, I think that's absolutely perfect! They can also be the types to just sit in silence and do their arts. Moses can compose while Vince draws/paints and the like?

Neri Neri

Malibu Malibu

Bowa Bowa

@B R E E Z E

soular soular

deer deer

Auricula Auricula

JujuBee JujuBee

Anything else?
Titaness Titaness

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne

DankWaffles DankWaffles
WoodenZebra WoodenZebra
rainfall rainfall

Sounds good.

The only thing is Tatiana would have started off with liking Moses which is probably what caused her to start talking to him hence their rocky start (because we all can't be smooth af when talking to our crushes) but the crush would eventually go away and she'd more so enjoy his presence whenever he was around. So it wouldn't be a whole crush. That crush would kind of be background to how their relationship is now.

As for our newcomers I'll get you all in a bit.

This is going to be like the cutest friendship ever, even I lowkey ship them it's so adorable. Hadley would be so down for having a hiking buddy like yas. I can see them eventually accidentally ditching studying for hanging out, though it would be only occasionally because Hadley takes his studying quite seriously but wouldn't be able to help falling victim to just enjoying Moses' company. I think it would be quite funny if Moses just ended napping on Hadley's bed or Hadley himself and it turns into their running joke - I can imagine Hadley seeing Moses across the hall or in class and making eye contact with him and patting his lap with a grin, mouthing, "It's nearly that time of the day again." Could Hadley start calling him 'Mo' as a nickname as they become closer or would Moses strictly like to be called Moses all the time?

For his closest friends, the people in his extremely small inner circle, Hadley wouldn't manipulate them as he is fiercely loyal once you gain his trust. So, he may do it a bit at first out of habit, however, if they get closer Hadley would start using his scheming ways to aid his friends in any way as he does for the members of his clique; unless they piss him off of course. That fight would be so intensely epic like I'm so for it.

Neri Neri Malibu Malibu I was thinking I could have some kind of event for Hadley's birthday which is on the 10th September, maybe a pool party before summer ends, an ABC party because that's just bound to be fun, or a 1920s themed party as I envision it to be Gatsby-esque. Which one do you think would be best? I thought it could be one of the first big events that could be fun but also cause some juicy drama, though I'm not sure if JujuBee JujuBee is doing anything for Van on the 8th September.

Matcha Matcha : I can totally see them being friendly acquaintances and they both could totally play the violin together, even bond through that. Respect her? Oh goodness, Estelle's ego is big enough! But honestly, she would really respect Moses as a person and as a musician as well. Probably one of the few she holds in high regards to their talents. She most likely won't even see him as a competition but rather as someone she can just indulge her music / hobbies with!

Omg if he lets her dress him up, that's A+++++ right there too! And if he helps her chill out and watch the clouds as well, that's amazing too!

Yes! I totally think they should get closer in the RP. I have a feeling they would!

This is going to be like the cutest friendship ever, even I lowkey ship them it's so adorable. Hadley would be so down for having a hiking buddy like yas. I can see them eventually accidentally ditching studying for hanging out, though it would be only occasionally because Hadley takes his studying quite seriously but wouldn't be able to help falling victim to just enjoying Moses' company. I think it would be quite funny if Moses just ended napping on Hadley's bed or Hadley himself and it turns into their running joke - I can imagine Hadley seeing Moses across the hall or in class and making eye contact with him and patting his lap with a grin, mouthing, "It's nearly that time of the day again." Could Hadley start calling him 'Mo' as a nickname as they become closer or would Moses strictly like to be called Moses all the time?

For his closest friends, the people in his extremely small inner circle, Hadley wouldn't manipulate them as he is fiercely loyal once you gain his trust. So, he may do it a bit at first out of habit, however, if they get closer Hadley would start using his scheming ways to aid his friends in any way as he does for the members of his clique; unless they piss him off of course. That fight would be so intensely epic like I'm so for it.

Neri Neri Malibu Malibu I was thinking I could have some kind of event for Hadley's birthday which is on the 10th September, maybe a pool party before summer ends, an ABC party because that's just bound to be fun, or a 1920s themed party as I envision it to be Gatsby-esque. Which one do you think would be best? I thought it could be one of the first big events that could be fun but also cause some juicy drama, though I'm not sure if JujuBee JujuBee is doing anything for Van on the 8th September.

Van wouldn't do anything big. He'd just grab up a few close friends and go get drunk xD
So party on my friend, party on.

Matcha Matcha I really like that idea I'm good with that plot
Awesome. ouo

Oh jeez. Moses is gonna make Edie cry lmao! Edie is just mostly....unable to handle herself around women. Males she is better around, especially if she is friends with them. But I can absolutely see them becoming friends through Edgar Allen Poe!

And yesssss! For Vince and Moses, I think that's absolutely perfect! They can also be the types to just sit in silence and do their arts. Moses can compose while Vince draws/paints and the like?
MOSES IS GOING TO FEEL SO AWKWARD. But he probably will. This is Moses. Cue him awkwardly patting Edie on the back and just panicking, calling up Hadley or someone to help him because he fucked up. "I mean I don't really regret it but. She'sCryingWhatDoIDo." He'll steal blankets from somewhere and wrap them around her.
Moses comforting people is hilarious. He'll even throw in some cute comforting line.

Yes! They even paint or compose things for each other. This is very wholesome and I love it.
Sounds good.

The only thing is Tatiana would have started off with liking Moses which is probably what caused her to start talking to him hence their rocky start (because we all can't be smooth af when talking to our crushes) but the crush would eventually go away and she'd more so enjoy his presence whenever he was around. So it wouldn't be a whole crush. That crush would kind of be background to how their relationship is now.
Ooh, gotcha! That makes sense. c:

Same with the shipping but since you're okaying with playing this friendship I'm not even lowkey. I was planning to have Moses eventually realize that after all these years as friends he was actually kind of in love with Hadley. So he's just laying on his lap one day, and then– "Fuck." It's going to be out of nowhere and I'll laugh.

Yes to that, Moses is shameless and just laughs a bit as he comes over to Hadley whether or not he's sleepy.
He can call him Mo though! Can Moses call him Had? Just so whenever he uses that word out loud, he just kind of always looks out for Hadley. Though. He prefers saying Hadley so it'll only be once in a while.

Yes yes yes. Idk I see it being intense and kind of hot.

Matcha Matcha : I can totally see them being friendly acquaintances and they both could totally play the violin together, even bond through that. Respect her? Oh goodness, Estelle's ego is big enough! But honestly, she would really respect Moses as a person and as a musician as well. Probably one of the few she holds in high regards to their talents. She most likely won't even see him as a competition but rather as someone she can just indulge her music / hobbies with!

Omg if he lets her dress him up, that's A+++++ right there too! And if he helps her chill out and watch the clouds as well, that's amazing too!

Yes! I totally think they should get closer in the RP. I have a feeling they would!
Ahh, I love this yes

He probably jokes around that he's one of her personal mannequins aha.

Titaness Titaness Cami loves to sing? Moses can't sing for shit, so instant respect there. Imagine Cami singing in a music room because she thought she was alone and then Moses, who was napping in the corner in the dark, wakes up and listens to her, clapping when she's done? He probably scares her, but then he tells her she's good and if she ever wants music accompaniment to her voice, to just hit him up?

I like this! She might want to punch him for scaring the shit out of her, though. And he can get a taste of her singing if he's at the festival c;

Everyone Everyone -
I think I will also have to go through the sheets again (since everyone had to update their class/extracurricular activities) to look for more relationships. Also if your character is a regular at Java, chances are Camilla at least recognizes them! I'm down to make Camilla have an enemy of some sort if anyone wants to do that as well (maybe they were snobby when she was serving them or something? Who knows!).

Yes to both of these! Nathan and him will be good quiet buddies together and I'm sure he'd love to learn from Moses! And I love that for him and Kaia. I can see her being really protective of him since he doesn't give a shit about what she does (also lol at that).

I'm okay with that idea! When I get a chance I'll add it to the future event list and we'll have that be the next event.

Malibu Malibu Neri Neri I just noticed a couple tiny errors that are bothering me in my cs. Mind if I fix them?

Sure! Just let me know when you've finished just so I can make sure everything is still gooch.

I also just realized that I haven't updated classes and stuff for my kids yet... I probably should do that.

BUT I'm at work right now so I'll probably have to do that when I get home... unless it gets slow in the next five hours...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back