• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled |OOC|FULL

When do you want to start Labeled?

• Tomorrow! I'm so ready!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I prefer Wednesday, I want to plot some more!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neri

Tsundere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
labeled.png

Welcome to Kingdom Crest High School!

Here a Kingdom Crest High we pride ourselves in forming strong bonds and friendships inside of certain cliques. You are either part of the Beloveds, the Athletes, the Gurus, the Harlots, the Musicians, or the Techies. Maybe you just don’t fit in anywhere, don’t worry we have a label for that too-Misfits. It doesn’t matter really which clique you are in, as long as you know the right people. Just watch what you say and do, because every action, every move you make is seen by someone and the last thing you want is for your personal business to be heard, because we all know what that leads to-shunning. Oh, you think it’s your peers that care about your every move? Think again. It’s the infamous Burnbook that keeps you on your toes.

Get ready to be labeled.

IMPORTANT

By entering this roleplay you are agreeing that you are mature enough to handle any scenes that take place and understand that anything that anyone's character does to your character is not on a personal level.This being said, you realize that there is no reason to make your character into such a bad apple that no one will want to interact with them. You are also stating that you agree with the guidelines that have been set in place of this roleplay and are willing to adapt to any changes. Upon entering this roleplay, under no circumstances will you bring any OOC chatter here nor any OOC drama. You are also agreeing that at any time your character can be pulled from the roleplay by the owner or any administrators or moderators if the reason is fit. You understand that this is about high school drama and if that is not your cup of tea, then you need to leave, now. Most importantly, you are agreeing that you- the writer and puppeteer of your character- can write at least two decent paragraphs for each post for each character you have; failure to do so will result in a character suspension. If you have read and agree with everything stated above, then I bid you good luck in your journey at Kingdom Crest High.

IC
CS

THIS ROLEPLAY WAS CREATED BY Neri Neri & Malibu Malibu

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS PLEASE DO NOT TO HESITATE TO ASK US!

Last edited:
I'm really excited for the revival of this. I feel like I have literally been waiting forever!

Where it says

Code:
('https://placehold.it/300x500')

and
Code:
('https://placehold.it/150x150')

Tak the link out and replace it with your own. It should be the size 300x500. If you need any help resizing a picture let me know ^.^

Where it says

Code:
('https://placehold.it/300x500')

and
Code:
('https://placehold.it/150x150')

Tak the link out and replace it with your own. It should be the size 300x500. If you need any help resizing a picture let me know ^.^
awesome thank you!

Perfect! I can't edit CC's post, but I'll make a mental note that you've reserved the position until she can get on and edit it. Just remember, you do have 48 hours to complete a character sheet.

Haha I can't decide what clique to join oops! I wanna lead the techies, the musicians, and the harlots, haha....

Hoya I'm working on a character sheet now and was wondering if you don't mind the colors of the character sheet to be different or do they have to be these colors. Also how do you size a picture with this code because I've been having a bit of trouble

We would like the colors to stay the same (they are the school's colors after all!). And the images will not automatically resize so you will have to do that manually. If you need some help with resizing you can ask either I or CC (CrystalClear).

Last night was a bit rough, but we'll get around to updating reservations and reviewing characters tonight. In the meantime, those who haven't finished make sure you get those completed so we can review your application.

Last edited:
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say thanks for the interest! I'm currently out sightseeing/hiking right now but I'll be back in a few hours to update lists, reservations, and characters. Shoot a question my way if you've got it!

I just have two things to say.

1. It's a good thing we finished hiking when we did. It started storming, complete with thunder and lightning, almost as soon as we descended off the mountain.

2. I'm loving everyone's characters! To those who still aren't complete, make sure you complete them within the next twenty-four hours so we can officially accept your character(s). I'm updating the list here in just a moment so keep an eye out to see if your character made the cut.

Honestly all of these characters that are complete are so dang beautiful and amazing I can't wait to write with you guys <3 you've made coming home like super exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back