• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LABELED |CS| FULL

Musician

Basics

➜What is your full name?
“Why the fuck do you want to know?”

Vandyke “Van” Martin Wellson

➜How old are you?
“Legal but still illegal.”

➜When is your birthday?
“Septemberrrrrr.”

September 8th
Biography

➜Describe your life
“Different I guess?”

Van was born to Grant and Julie Latty in Harlem. His father loved the comedian Jerry Van Dyke, hence his name. He was the younger sibling of two older brothers and an older sister. The six-membered family lived in a small apartment. Despite not having much money, they were a happy family and thrived on what they had. Van was taught from a young age that family and friends were something that was very special and to never ever betray them.

His father was actually the one who got Van into music. His father was a musician and performed at a small club just down the street from their home and whenever Van could he would sneak into the small club to watch his father play. His father taught him about music and how important it could be. He taught him just how persuading music is and what it could do to people. With that, Van’s interest turned into a slight obsession and throughout the years he learned how to play multiple instruments. He began making his own music at the age of 10- the same time his life turned around.

On a cloudy day, his father was shot to death over a bad drug deal he’d been caught up in. His mother was blamed for the crime and taken to jail. He along with his siblings were shipped off to live with their aunts and uncles but were quickly kicked out and snatched up by the government. At age 12 he was adopted by another family and though it took him about two years- he came to adjust enough to fit in with the family.

His new sister was the one who helped him get back into creating music when she saw just how talented he could be. It brought him out of the depression he’d sunken into. She was also the one who got him to get back into going to school as skipping had been a bad habit of his before he ultimately dropped out. He now adores his new family and talks to them every day while at school. His blood siblings are spread out throughout the country and like to get together whenever they can. They usually spend certain nights talking to each other over webcam.

➜What Community to do you live in?
“Probably the worst of the worst.”

Van lives in Pauper Court. He knows it isn’t the nicest place. Hell, it’s the worst place to be. But he doesn’t care. It’s where his family is and it’s only more motivation for him to get out of there.

➜Where do you hang out at?
“I hang out where I hang out.”

Van likes to hang out at the Backdoor Bar and Club Disco. He enjoys Club Disco especially when he’s able to be the DJ for the night. He can sometimes be found at the mall as well but that’s only when he actually needs to get something.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
“I’m probably the nicest person you will ever have the honor of meeting… Besides, real recognizes real and if you can’t recognize me then who the fuck are you?”

Van isn’t exactly the most outgoing guy in the school. Nor is he the most evil or anything of that nature. He’s just an alright guy that tends to piss people off more than he should. While he can be a pretty nice guy that knows how to have fun, he has no filter when it comes to the words that leave his mouth. He's snarky, sarcastic, and very blunt and not too many people can mesh well with that. He has no problem telling people how it is, whether they want to hear it or not. It's just the way he was raised and how he thinks it should be.

Despite being a pretty fun guy to be around he can get really grumpy though he isn’t too be taken seriously when he’s like that. It always just a moment for him. Van may love making friends but he takes his time getting to truly know them and bond with them. Relationships are important as they lead to happiness and more importantly, connections. Being a DJ means his social life is everything and having people know about him is something he takes very seriously. He enjoys being in a group of people, even if he isn't the star of it. He likes being in the background. Van is one to keep his problems to himself and has the tendency to let them build up without really meaning to. He doesn’t search for help and can be known to blow if his problems become too much for him. His feelings, however, can be depicted in his music so if one ever hears his music, just know he’s trying to say something the best way he knows how.

➜What are you all about? (Likes and hobbies)
“What do I like? Good question…”

Van's top hobby is just getting into a good quiet room and creating music. He loves going throughout the school and recording bits and pieces of noises to add them into his latest beat. It's fun for him and if given the chance he'll show how fun it is to those around him.

With that being said, writing is another hobby of his. Whether it's writing new sheet music or quickly busting out a story. Ice cream is his absolute favorite (chocolate everything) and he enjoys listening to the sound of rain. It's calming.

➜What are your dreams and aspirations?
“To be famous doing what I love, to be honest…”

Van is a composer. His dream is to see the music that he creates become something big.He wants singers and rappers to use his beats. He wants to hear his melodies on tv shows. He wants his songs to be blared to the audience on the big screen. Van just wants his music to be accepted and loved.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
TBD

➜Any Crushes?
TBD

➜Any Friends?
TBD

➜Desired clique to be in. (You may or may not get in.)
Musician

Academics

➜What classes are you taking?
Music Theory and Comprehension

Poetry

Statistics

➜Extra Curricular?
Track and Field

Jazz Ensemble

Debate Club

Secrets

➜What's your dirty little secret(s)? (You must have at least one, you can write in paragraph form or list)
Despite the fact that Van doesn’t live with any blood family doesn’t mean he doesn’t have any connections. Even if they aren’t wanted. His biological father had some shady friends who haven’t taken the hint that Van just wants to be left alone. Yet despite it all, he still finds himself tangled up in illegal activities whether he wants it or not.

Van also has the secret of fearing that no one will like his music.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

Guru

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Tatiana Elingston, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Tatiana Abrahms Elingston. But she'd prefer Tati unless the nickname is coming from a friend.

➜How old are you?
"I'm kinda young I guess."

➜When is your birthday?

"My birthday? Not for some time."

January 19th

Biography

➜Describe your life
"... Blessed."

It would be in the early hours of December 19th when Tatiana Abrahms Elingston would be born into the world to her parents, Vince and Alexus Elingston’s lives. Her childhood would be shaped differently due to the lives her parents lived as children. Both Vince and Alexus didn’t grow up in the best parts of their respective hometowns, witnessing certain things they should not have seen as children. Their desire to get out of the rough neighborhood would be the biggest force for them as the did their best to not only excel in school but continue on with college before getting a goo job. Vince would find himself becoming a mathematician, taking multiple types of jobs all over the field. Alexus would be a pharmacist, not particularly moving from job to job like her husband but still getting a good one. It would be because of this outcome that Tenisha would be raised so strictly.

“Handwork is the only thing that gets you where you want to go.” Would be something she’d hear from the moment she was able to comprehend her parents’ words and it was a phrase they would stick by. Tati was expected to be the top of her class, getting only the best grades and receiving any and all awards she could manage. This meant that a lot of the social aspects of her life were never truly developed. The only time she got to have fun was during recess at school. Going home only meant that she’d not only do her homework, but she’d go on and learn whatever else her parents had set up for her until it was essentially time for her to go to bed. This routine would continue to stick for years with Tatiana learning more and more about several different topics under the sun.

When she reached middle school, Tatiana would find herself wanting to do more than just staying inside and studying. This would be her phase of rebellion, fighting back against her parents by not doing as they wished. Her long hours of studying would change into her simply lounging around all day. She would refuse to do any more work than necessary and even threatened to get grades lower than her usual A. This civil war within the home would finally end when both she and her parents came to an agreement. She would continue to do as much work as she wanted along with anything else she chose to do as long as she continued to excel in school and never lose sight of being the best she could be. She would agree with this and finally would find a balance, maintaining a social life and continuing her studies.

She could continue to strive towards excellence even as she went into high school, finding it to be more of a competition when she learned of the different groups. She had never really been in a place where her being the top student wasn’t set in stone so this was paradise as she finally had some competition. Tati would never find herself back at the very top though and while it bothered her to no end at first, she came to accept it. Though she vows to one day take the top spot, doing whatever it is she has to.

"The beautiful King Acres"

Despite the fact that her parents have very good paying jobs, there was still a lot that they had to deal with moneywise and they saw no need to try and have a luxurious place. So King Acres became her home.

"Where do I... Hang out?"

Tatiana likes to hang out in the library, especially since it's been renovated. She enjoys just doing work or even getting lost in a good book. If she's not in there however you can find her in the study room doing just that... Studying. Outside of the school though? She can be found either at the Java cafe enjoying a cup of hot chocolate or at the mall. Tatiana enjoys shopping just a bit too much for her mom and dad's liking.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"Hm... I think I'm pretty cool. I like to say that I am."

If there's one thing to know about Tatiana it's that she is most certainly an approachable person. There seems to always be a smile on her face, regardless of the situation going on around her. She's always been the glass half full type of person, choosing to find the positivity in something rather than dwell on the bad. This doesn't mean she's some happy-go-lucky girl that could easily replace a Disney princess with her corny attitude though.Tati is a very relaxed person, choosing to be an observer over anything else until she feels she's assessed her environment enough to make the right move.

While not the type of person to pop off at the slightest inconvenience or tease, it doesn't take too much to hurt Tatiana as she wears her heart on her sleeve. She's not a manipulative person but she takes notice of strengths in people that she can use to her advantage, for example, someone being able to handle her dirty work. She organizes people into her different categories and treats them in response that whatever group they are put in. Most groups receive a laid back personality that's always willing to help out in exchange for some service. Very few get the wrath.

"What do I like..."

Tatiana loves books. No matter the type of book it is. A love story, thriller, textbook, hell even pamphlet. She enjoys reading and if she's not studying, can nine times out of ten be found doing just that. If she's not reading then she's enjoying her time being outside with nature. She loves going to the park to just relax and find the peace and quiet she doesn't find anywhere else outside of the library.

Night time is her favorite time of the day and her favorite color will always fluctuate in the different shades of blue and red. She has an unhealthy obsession with eating clementines, and can sometimes be found eating five at once or with one in her bag.

"I dream to have power."

Even though Tatiana is a lighthearted, laid back girl, she still wants to have power. Her dream is to work within the government. She wants to become the mayor of their town one day and then begin moving upwards until she's sitting in the oval office.

Another dream she has is to just have a stable life. One that she'll love filled with people she'll enjoy having around and love as well.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
TBD

➜Any Crushes?
TBD

➜Any Friends?
TBD

➜Desired clique to be in.
Guru

Academics

"There was so much more that I wanted to take. But I guess three will suffice for now..."

French
Physics
American Literature

➜Extra Curricular? (Pick three including sports, clubs, etc.)
Associated Student Body
Honor Society
Gymnastics

Secrets

➜What's your dirty little secret(s)?

Due to being a Guru, Tati has well-established relationships with multiple students within the high school. This is a good thing to have as those connections can help her make or break people. She, however, got a bit carried away one year and had a fling with one of the teachers in the English department (that is her favorite subject so it only made sense to fall for that cute English teacher... In her mind anyway). It went on, with each respective person keeping it under wraps until a different student came to learn about it.

In response, Tati talked the teacher into failing the student out of their class and with some help (and bribing) from a techie and some hacking, got them to fail the rest of their classes. She essentially ran them out of the school and to this day has kept that secret, not wanting anyone to know she was the reason for the student's dropping out and that she once had an illegal fling with a teacher.

And holy fuck she is terrified of bees but doesn't like anyone knowing.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

GURU

Basics

➜What is your full name?
Edelweiss Beatrice Maxwell
"I go by Edie or Bea. Just depends on who you hear it from first I guess."

➜How old are you?
"People keep saying that means you're young?"

➜When is your birthday?
October 2nd
"That means I'm a Libra...apparently."
Biography

➜Describe your life
Boring and Meaningless?
"Not really...but that's the way I would like it to be. Well, it hits the meaningless mark, but it's anything other than boring. I didn't have such a great life before I moved here. Others would probably beg to differ. What they would have seen was a happy loving home. An only child whose parents doted on her every whim. That's not what it was like when you went behind closed doors. Dad was a good man, so good that he was constantly off everywhere else doing some kind of good in the world. He was the kind of man that you would want in the world. The kind of man you know who could change things. Sadly, that left Mom lonely. So lonely, that she had no one to ease that ache for passion that ripped her apart inside. So, she used me to fill that passion. First, it was just sleeping in the bed with me, but then her motherly kisses and caresses grew more intimate. Then they got worse and more torturous. I didn't know what to do. It's not every day that a girl gets sexually abused by her own mother. So, I told my father, eventually, when he came home. He confronted my mother and they began to argue. When she begged me to help her, to lie for her, my father lost it. He got so angry that he killed her right before my eyes. After the deed was done, he broke down in front of me and began to cry. I held him. I knew we were going to be okay. But a neighbor had overheard my mother's screams and called the police. They locked my father away and I was sent to go live with my Aunt and Uncle. They are kind people, I suppose. Still, I miss my father.

Knight Drive
"It's still a step up from my home before."

Anywhere Quiet
"The Library is my favorite place. it's so pleasant to lose yourself in books. You can also find me at the Java Cafe. My study hours are long and late, so caffiene helps quite a bit. On Weekend Mornings you can find me behind to counter of the bakery at the Cafe + Market Place where I work to help out at home."
Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
Meek and Mild
"I don't really like talking to people, most specifically women. It's not that I'm mean...or that I'm shy...I just. People make me nervous, I guess? it takes me a while to even be able to talk to someone, much less trust them. So I don't see why it's a bad thing to hide out in the library with my nose buried in a book. Part of me wishes I could be more social and talkative, but just the idea of that gets my hands shaking and my legs all weak. Bonding with someone means telling them things that I'm still in denial about, and I'm not ready for that. Still, I guess if you're persistent, then I have to give you attention right? At least if you're persistent I know you care enough about me to get to know me better".

➜What are you all about?
Books, Poetry, and Languages
"It sounds weird, but really like to study and learn, and the best way to do that is through reading. I do have to say though, I have a passion for fiction. I am sort of obsessed with the works of Edgar Allen Poe, the sheer pain in each of his pieces is prevalent and it speaks to me. I also have quite an easy time learning languages. I'm already fluent in French and ASL. I'm currently learning Latin! Outside of that? I really enjoy spending time with my cat, Lenore and going on long walks in the park. But most of the time, I'm studying. I have to make sure my grades stay perfect, you know."

Unknown
"Seriously. I have no clue. Just thinking about tomorrow makes me all nervous. I can't think about my future. I guess I'll just see where life takes me."

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
TBA

➜Any Crushes?
TBA

➜Any Friends?
TBA

Guru
"I don't see how I would fit in anywhere else."

Academics

Physics, World History, and Psychology
"What can I say? I'm a bit of a nerd."

➜Extra Curricular?
Chess Club, Book Club, Honor Society
"I wanted to be on the swim team, but with only three choices, it had to go."

Secrets

Life with No Parole
"I'm the reason Dad is still in prison. I could have testified against Mom which would have gotten him off the hook, but even the thought of talking to someone about what she did to me sent me into a panic. I feel bad, but I just couldn't do it. Now he's been sentenced to life with no parole."

Daddy Dearest
"No one would ever understand just how guilty I feel for leaving my dad in prison. Every night before bed I write him a letter, apologizing to him, explaining everything to him. I put it in an envelope, seal it, address it, and hide it in a box in my room. I haven't gotten the courage to send out a single one of them yet. I don't want him to hate me. it's better off if he just thinks that I don't want to talk to him."

Something to Wake Me Up
"My studying, as I mentioned before, keeps me up rather late. So what's the best way to fix falling asleep during my first class? Why Aderol of course."

Something to Put Me to Sleep
"It's hard to fall asleep when you're stuck replaying your past and all of your regrets in your head over and over. What's a little smoke out of the pipe? At least it helps me relax."

Woman Hater
"That might be an extreme way to word it, but I hardly ever trust women. I think they are all terrible and have some sort of ulterior motive."

Sex for Drugs
"I'm sure you've been asking yourself how someone who doesn't have a lot of money gets her Aderol and Weed. The answer? Well, there's no use saving myself anymore. That was taken away by force. Might as well use it to help me along for the future."

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

GURU

Basics

What is your full name?
"You can just call me Cami."
Camilla Lawson

How old are you?
Seventeen.

When is your birthday?
"I have one of the best signs in the zodiac."
August 9th

Biography

Describe your life
"We needed a fresh start and getting a full scholarship isn't too bad either."
Cami doesn't talk about her life before Kingdom Crest and prefers to keep it a mystery. She lives with her mother and 1 year old baby sister, Azayah, whom she had the privilege of naming. Her parents are now divorced but her father tries (and fails) to be in contact with her, but she was never close to him so she doesn't hold it against him. Cami transferred to Kingdom Crest a year ago when she was offered a full-ride scholarship, her mother saw it as a great opportunity to move out of their old town and start anew. Cami tends to get frustrated with her mother at times because she can be controlling and manipulative which lets Cami search for any excuse to be away from home or have her nose buried in a book.

What Community to do you live in?
"We're comfy."
Knight Drive.

Where do you hang out at?
"Home and the library."
Cami can also be found watching the sunset at the local park. She works at the Java Cafe part-time on weekends.

Personality and Traits

What are you like?

A big mistake would be taking Cami's quietness for weakness. She has more bite than bark. The only person who is usually safe from her smart mouth is her mother, only because of all the sacrifices she has made for their family. She's very opinionated and stubborn, it's usually hard to get her to back down when she makes up her mind, sometimes to her own detriment. She tries to be optimistic but it can be hard for her to see the glass as half-full sometimes. When angered, she can be like a cold and calculating bitch, not stopping at anything to get the other back. Otherwise, she's a mostly a sweetheart who loves to laugh. She'll be nice as long as you don't provoke her but she tends to keep people at arm's length and hasn't really gotten very close to many people since she moved to Kingdom Crest about a year ago.

What are you all about?

Cami loves to sing, she discovered this when she was younger and her parents put her into the church choir. Ever since moving to Kingdom Crest, she hasn't been that involved in the church, nor does she have the time to join the school's theatre club. She can sing however, she doesn't believe that it was enough to get her in with the Musicians at school but she feels more at home among the Gurus.

Cami loves going to the school's library because it's free entertainment and filled with walls of books. Being able to immerse herself in various plots at a time provides a good escape from her mother. In her down time, she can also be found playing video games, listening to rap music or sneaking out to attend a party at Disco every once in a while.

What are your dreams and aspirations?

"A singer maybe? Ha, just kidding don't tell my mother that."
Cami is still unsure what she wants to do in life. She has a passion for singing but she's also talented when it comes to the sciences. As much as she and her mother butt heads, she would like a better life for her family so she may end up choosing the 'safer' path and pursue a career in medicine.

Relationships

Any Enemies?
(Open)

Any Crushes?
(Open)

Any Friends?
Tatiana Elingston ( JujuBee JujuBee )
One of the first persons to befriend Camilla when she got to Kingdom Crest. They've gotten close to the point where they are best friends, but Cami doesn't feel deserving of that title sometimes.

Hadley Gideon Trenworth ( Bowa Bowa )
After realizing how much they had in common, academically and otherwise, Hadley invited Camilla to join the Gurus, where she happily accepted, especially since her friend Tatiana was also a member.

Edelweiss Beatrice Maxwell ( stellar.nova stellar.nova )
Edie and Cami are not as close as Cami is to other members of the Gurus due to Edie's quiet and shy nature but they're always able to bond over a book or a cup of coffee at the cafe.

Issiah Rojas ( Neri Neri )
Her next door neighbour and occasional chauffeur to school. Issiah and Camilla have a playful relationship with each other.

Desired clique to be in.
"If you ask anyone from my old school they'd say I belong with the sluts."
Gurus.

Academics

What classes are you taking?
Biology
Psychology
Algebra
World History
American Literature

Extra Curricular?
"Between my job and keeping the scholarship that allows me to even be at this posh school, I really don't have time for clubs."
Chess Club
Book Club
Honor Society
(She's not always able to make the meetings.)

Secrets

What's your dirty little secret(s)?
"Who doesn't have secrets, right?"

Her 1 year old sister is actually her daughter.

Her mother is religious and forbid Cami to get an abortion (not that she could afford one on her own) so they moved to Kingdom Crest for a fresh start, right after her daughter was born. She and her mom cut off all ties to their old town and life so she believes she's in the clear at Kingdom Crest. Cami's daughter was a result of her being sexually assaulted by her drunken ex. He doesn't remember what happened that night or that she got pregnant for him because she was too ashamed to face him. He assumed that she just cheated on him and proceeded to spread word around that she was the school's slut. As much as Cami loves her daughter, she wishes that she got the abortion because her daughter just reminds her of her ex.​

Cami thinks she's depressed as a result of that situation but her mother refuses to let her get professional help and tells her that prayers are all she needs. She's lost her faith and only goes to church with her mother to keep up the facade. Her mother is unaware that she no longer believes in God.

Cami also smokes weed but that's more of a secret she keeps from her mom.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited by a moderator:
Athlete
Cp0R-2EUAAAj_Po.jpg:large

• ➜What is your full name?
    Lee Min-Hae
    [Mino or Lee]

➜How old are you?

➜When is your birthday?
    October 1st

Last edited:

TECHIE

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"...Isn't Kevin enough?"
Kevin Elizabeth Kaile

➜How old are you?
"Seventeen."

➜When is your birthday?
"Uh... near the end of the year? Yeah, that sounds about right."
November 15th
Biography

➜Describe your life
"At least take a guy out to dinner first."
The only child of an older couple, Kevin's had a pretty decent life. He was born in a town close enough to Kingdom Crest, to parents who always had a joke on hand, and with the sizeable amount of cash the family had, there wasn't much outside of reach for him. He thought gymnastics looked cool? He could do gymnastics. Falling behind in math? Hire a tutor. Wanted to learn an instrument? Sure! Wanna dress up in Mommy's clothes? Learn how to apply her makeup? Well, guess she didn't need a little girl for that after all, huh?

They might not have been around often, but even as a young child, Kevin knew his parents loved him and made sure to tell him so, even when he very obviously started liking boys. However, not everyone in his life was down with that, though it never quite sank in until middle school, where he was subjected to some pretty awful harassment and assault. He kept it from his parents almost throughout the entirety of his middle school career and didn't realize that maybe part of the reason it was so easy to hide from them was that they weren't able to pay as much attention as they might hope.

Kevin's seizures didn't exactly help with the teasing, as zoning out for about a sixth of a minute at a time is weird. Neither he nor his family realized he was having seizures until the first tonic clonic. He ended up in the hospital, and after saying some things that rang some bells for the people checking him out, ended up on his way to a diagnosis.

He ended up on meds and seeing a doctor in Kingdom Crest, and things started to get better. And then things got worse. Everything escalated to new heights, and if the bullying had somehow not been affecting him psychologically before, it definitely was now.

After a particularly malicious event in his final year, his parents decided to move to Kingdom Crest for a multitude of reasons, including closeness to the institute they taught at, being closer to Kevin's doctor, and to offer as fresh a start as they could. Kevin was kind of different after that- less optimistic, less easygoing. They could pretend to be happy, but it wasn't the same, and his parents blamed themselves.

So they showered him with more things and lessons. Money for coffee? Have it. Antidepressants for that depression you fell into that we completely missed? Sure, honey! Computer parts? Classes? Mushrooms? Money for things you're being kind of vague about? That's cool.

It's almost like they have no parental supervision at all, and they occasionally take advantage to perform some less legal services and activities.

"Princeton Park. Just don't ask for my address."

"...Does home count?"
He likes to go to Java Cafe for sweet drinks and snacks, and sometimes they like to simply study there.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like? (personality)
"How do you even answer that question."
At school, Kevin's happy pretty much all the time, always smiling, even if it doesn't fit the words coming out of his mouth. He's nice enough to classmates, using more subtle methods to step on their toes and grate on them, but that doesn't mean he isn't mocking you behind your back. He's kinda loud, an excited, enthusiastic presence in his classes and clubs. However, how much of this is legitimate care and how much is just put on can be hard to figure out, even for those close to him. He doesn't care, however, because honestly, it keeps people a bit further away from him, just how he likes it.

Easily bored, Kevin is constantly seeking distractions, often leading him to take on tasks for others, especially those he's close to, simply to have something to do. He constantly nicknames people, talking as fast as he thinks, gesticulating frequently. He loves finger guns and would prefer you keep your hands to yourself, thanks.

"...One sec."
Kevin likes a lot of things and tends to do a lot of things as well, especially when he should be sleeping. Along with whatever he's currently entangled himself in, he's played the double bass since he was a kid, and started to participate in gymnastics around the same time. Some time in middle school he started learning the cello, and he still is. Some interests that began to form later on were his interests in makeup, history, neuroscience, sci-fi novels, science in general, and video and computer games. However, most of this pales in comparison to his interest in mushrooms and mycology. He grows his own and has a presence on multiple sites dedicated to the topic, however small it may be. They're one of his biggest interests, along with computer science. Other interests include conspiracy theories and memes.

"Oh, I know this one- college!"
Kevin wants to get to a position where he feels safe enough to do all the things he wants to do without violent retaliation, and he feels the best way to do this is to grow up, go to college, and get a job doing something valuable. Whether or not this is right is debatable, but it's how he feels.

He'd also like to eat a hundred starbursts in under six minutes without throwing up.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"I try to stay under the radar, so... hopefully not."
Open/TBD

➜Any Crushes?
"No crushes we die sad and alone."
Open/TBD

➜Any Friends?
"What kind of question is that?"
Park Ji-Young (Jay)
Charlotte Ann Day
Open/TBD

Techie

Academics

➜What classes are you taking? (Pick five classes)
"The fun ones."
Statistics
Chemistry
Economics
Sign Language IV
Accounting and Personal Finance

➜Extra Curricular?
"Also the fun ones."
Science and Engineering Club
Digital Media and Computer Club
Drama Club and Stage Crew
Gymnastics

Secrets

➜What's your dirty little secret(s)? (You must have at least one, you can write in paragraph form or list)
"I don't do secrets. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell a stranger! Do I look stupid to you?"
-He's gay
-He has night terrors
-He moved because he was being severely bullied
-Tall, reasonably in-shape guys terrify him
-He's been known to wear more feminine attire outside of school
-He's epileptic
-He's on anti-depressants
-He smokes weed fairly regularly

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

MISFIT

6dbdeecb66f20b09732597847c0171f3.jpg

Basics

➜What is your full name?

"I didn't realize we're on a first-name basis. Call me Nico."
Nicoló Aleskio
Pronounced Nee-koh-loh

➜How old are you?

"Old enough, sweetheart."
Eighteen

➜When is your birthday?

"April 27th. But if you're planning a surprise party, I must warn you I hate surprises."
April twenty-seventh

Biography

➜Describe your life

"Don't waste the paper, it's nothing noteworthy. Next question."

Nicoló was born on the twenty-seventh of April to Rosamarie and Luca Aleskio. Nico was the only child of the pair for thirty-one minutes until his twin brother, Giovanni, was born. As a young child, the family lived in a comfortable home on the outer brink of Venice, Italy. His father held a pretty high position in a corporation that specialized in the development of technology for surveillance. His father's salary provided the twins with everything they could ever need. Just before the twins tenth birthday, the Corporation paired with an American investor and decided to expand their ropes into America. The Corporation, in turn, asked Luca to supervise the branch. Upon accepting, he had to pick up everything and move his family to America. Shortly after moving, the family added another addition to their family; a little baby girl named Ellie. Things were as close to perfect until Giovanni's passing in a tragic 'accident' two years later. Unable to live in the same home, the family relocated to a smaller town, where they stayed until Nico's freshman year. After an incident in his school, his parents again moved in hopes of their child finding friends and some peace of mind. This is when they moved to King Acres.

"You look surprised."
King Acres

"Why? Wanna get out of here?"
If he's not at home watching his sister, Nico generally hangs out with the other Misfits. The teen also has a part-time job at the Java Cafe.
Personality and Traits

"Think of the most stereotypical things people would say and write it down."
Nico is a man of few words. He's often described as short and sweet, preferring to get straight to the point of things, rather than beating around the bush. The teen, like many others, is witty and generally very sarcastic. He doesn't classify himself as rebellious, but he hates being told what to do, more than anything. It's not that he feels to need to act out against authority, it's just that he believes he shouldn't have to conform to anyone's standards. He's the type of friend that would take anyone in need in, since his parents aren't home much. Nico falls between periods of mania and depression, as he was diagnosed with Bipolar Depression after the passing of his twin. He takes medication to control these mood swings, but they often make him irritatable and aggressive in the right situations. Around people that he considers friends or likable, he has no problem being loud or talking your ear off. Nico can be kind and often exhibits this behavior with his eight-year-old sister.

"Got an hour?"
Nico has smoked since the age of fifteen. Of course, his parent's don't particularly mind much. One bad habit couldn't inflict any more damage to the family that wasn't already there. Of course, now that he's legal, it's easier to obtain them. Before then, he'd have older friends pick him up some. He has had a fascination with stories and reading since he was a child. He reads to his sister almost daily. The day's that he's not working or tending to his sibling, Nico hangs out with peers in lower parts of the town and engages in illegal activities. "It's only illegal if you get caught." Is a popular motto to him. Nico had originally signed up for the school's Field and Track team when he first moved to the area to ease his parent's concerns but had taken a liking to it after a while.

"I'm just taking things day by day."
Nico has always enjoyed writing and creating stories out of nothing, since he was an extremely imaginitive kid. He had hopes of being an author one day, but as of currently, the teen just wants to make it to graduation, and hopefully his next birthday.
Relationships

➜Any Enemies?

"I wouldn't be surprised if I did."
Open/tba

➜Any Crushes?

"Ha. Yeah, no. I don't like anyone and if I did, I wouldn't tell you to post everywhere."

Nico finds Kevin Kaile attractive, but wouldn't classify them as full-blown crushes.
Open/tba

➜Any Friends?

Open/tba.

"I could care less honestly."
Misfits.

Academics

-Psychology
-Economics
-Chemistry
-Creative Writing
-Pre-Calc

➜Extra Curricular?

-Digital Media and Computer Club
-Book Club
-Track and Field

Secrets

"Damn, at least take me to dinner first."

Accidents are still murder.
Around the age of twelve, Nicoló and his twin brother, Giovanni, had headed to the river near their house. The river was preceded by an old drawbridge that stood only twenty feet above the water. The two had jumped from the bridge more times than they could count and knew that it was safe to jump during high tide, to avoid the rocky bottom. One particularly hot summer day, the twins decided to take a swim. Not minding how low the river appeared, they climbed up to the old bridge. Giovanni refused to jump, stating that the water was too low. Nico heavily disagreed, calling the other boy a coward before Nico had roughly shoved his sibling off into the water. Nico jumped in right after. When he surfaced, he noticed his brother had not. Nico panicked and frantically searched for his sibling. After twenty minutes passed, he ran home to get his mother. The police were notified and a search team was established to search for the child. His brother's body was found two days later, snagged on a series of rocks. The autopsy had determined that the actual cause of death was not drowning, but a severe head injury. Nico never forgave himself and the family moved far away to escape the phantom of what happened.

Parties are just a way to ruin your life.
Before freshman year, Nico had never attended parties. It just wasn't something he had ever considered as fun. But when the school year started, he was quickly adopted by a trio of seniors. His perspective of the world changed and with encouragement, the teen became a bit more sociable. Halfway throughout the year, Nico attended his first party with a group of friends. Being the first time he had ever really tried alcohol, the small teen didn't really know his limit and would admit that he probably had too much to drink. During the party, Nico found that he had strayed from his group and eventually hooked up with a guy. Not just any guy though; the Quarterback of the football team. Before that night, he had never really considered his sexuality, seeing as his family was strict with their religion and cultural ways. But, he didn't get much time to dwell on it. The Monday back, the kid he had slept with had told a few people that Nico had forced himself onto him and tried to stick his hands down the older kids pants. The rumor quickly spread and life quickly turned to shit for Nico. His parents never found out about the reason behind the torment but decided to move to give Nico a fresh start.

722900d3e19145f2527909dd03a8468e.jpg

c04d38e819378dbaa36892eb152715b7.jpg

1a2b603573771c3fe4bed74198cc5c88.jpg

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

MISFITS

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Why should I tell you?!"
Javier Alexander Rios

➜How old are you?
"Old enough."
Javier is 17 years old

➜When is your birthday?
"One clue: Winter."
Javier's birthday is March 3rd

Biography

➜Describe your life
"Ustedes hacen demasiadas preguntas."
Born on an ugly day in March, Javier was the third child to a family with twin girls--his older sisters. Both of his parents are highly respected amongst their professions, his father being the Deputy Director in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and his mother being the inherent of her family's law firm; both parents come with...advantages, to say the least. In addition, being the "baby" in the household, Javier is the most beloved for his parents--and slightly hated by his sisters for that.

During Javier's toddler years, his father and mother had many falling-outs, but they were continuously able to repair their relationship before it reached a point in which there was "no return". Since Javier was in the somewhat 'upper-class', he attended the finest pre-school in the surrounding area. Except, he quite never got along with the fellow toddlers. To an extent, he was already considered socially awkward. This was not taken lightly from his mother, as Javier would act completely different at home. When he was at home, he was rambunctious, energetic, loud, clumsy, and everything a toddler should be. At first, his mother believed that the pre-school teachers were just pulling a hurtful trick on her and her husband, but when she went to observe one day, she saw what they meant. Javier had clinged to his mother the whole time--and when another toddler came to invite Javier to play, he'd quickly refuse their offer.

As time went on, Javier's social awkwardness had broken down, but it still wasn't at a normal level. In his middle school years, Javier actually fell in love with a girl who basically served as his savior. She broke down his "wall" and showed him how to be a more social person. Of course, he only practiced what she taught when she was around. She was, in a sense, a safe-haven for Javier. However, she unexpectedly passed away when she was diagnosed with Stage 2 Cervical cancer. With the news of her death, Javier shut down completely. The only person Javier felt safe and talkative around, had passed away. And just like that, Javier was back to his regular-self...mute and awkward.

"A better neighborhood than your's!"
He lives in Princeton Park

"Why? You going to follow me?"
As you would think, Javier doesn't spend too much time being out and about. Instead, he usually spends time at his house, but you can also find him practicing his baseball skills at the field behind the school.
Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
Javier, as stated multiple times before, is a socially awkward person. Not only does he get anxiety in social situations, but his shyness has worsened since the death of the love of his life. Alternatively, Javier becomes a different person on the field and in his home. When he's on the field, or at home, he's transforms into a charismatic, talkative, light-hearted person; his sisters, since they could drive, have been trying to get him out of the house more. Often, Javier will cleverly find a reason to not go out and party, unlike his sisters. However, if the school-work becomes to heavy and tiring, his sisters will be able to win him over. As expected though, he's not very social when he "hits up the club"...unless alcohol is involved

➜What are you all about?
Secretly, Javier is actually a closeted genius. Despite his comfort to not talk, if he is called in class--to answer a teacher's question--he'll actually be at the ready and answer the question within seconds. Not only is he proficient academically, but he is quite talented in playing baseball too. Although, it is hard to compete with the coach's son, as he is put on the field the most and is usually the first to bat. Another thing that Javier is decent at, is tutoring. Now, he obviously doesn't tutor his fellow classmates, but he does help his sisters with their Physics assignments; he'll often help them study too.

"..."
When Javier graduates high school, he hopes to attend a private college and either play baseball professionally or study law and take over his mother's law firm. However, his father is starting to convince him that being a doctor wouldn't hurt, as well as a scientist. Javier's basically confused on his future...

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"I don't know."
None for now----PM if you want

➜Any Crushes?
"I don't think love and I get along too well."
PM me if you want

➜Any Friends?
"Hahahaha! Don't make me laugh!"
Nope

Misfits

Academics

"Good ones...I guess."
~
Trigonometry
~ Biology
~ American History
~ French III
~ Psychology

➜Extra Curricular?
"Baseball counts, right?"
~
Baseball

Secrets

"La curiosidad es un asesino."
Dirty secrets, eh? In contrast to what you may be thinking, Javier has quite a few dirty secrets. In order to keep his secrets short, however, this list will only include the few secrets that are worthy enough for this.
~ Underage Drinking: Due to his father's reputation and current position in the FBI, if Javier were to get a DUI--and the Bureau finds out--it'll crumble everything his father had worked for to achieve that level of respect and authority. The only reason behind Javier's drinking is because his sisters pressure him into drinking and becoming more social...with the help of a little liquid courage
~ "Secret Keeper": Since Javier's mother works in law, and owns a law firm, she advises all of her children that they don't get involved with drugs, drinking, and sexual activities. Opposite to Javier, his sisters have broken ALL of these "rules" and with Javier's logic and knowledge, he knows what his sisters are up to when they come home at 1:00 in the morning and stench of alcohol, sweat, and smoke. Fortunately--for his sisters--Javier keeps quiet when it comes to answering his mother's, and father's, questions of his sisters whereabouts
~ Fighting: Well this isn't much of a 'dirty secret', but Javier has learned basic fighting techniques and moves from his father. This father-to-son lesson has been going on for nearly five years, ever since Javier was first bullied in middle school. He was in seventh grade--12 years of age--and a boy who was in the same grade hated Javier, all because he was quiet and kept to himself. There is always the exception for when Javier was around Fiona, his first and--so far--only love. But when Javier was by himself, walking from class to class or in class, his 'bully' would sock Javier in the eye numerous times. When Javier's father had enough of the black-eyes, bruises, and cuts, he only saw one solution to this dilemma--which was the basics of combat and how to defend yourself. After months of training, the next time Javier encountered his bully, he broke the bully's nose and pulled his arm out of it's socket, which was on accident. The perk to that skirmish was that Fiona witnessed it, and she was proud to see Javier stand up for himself

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Neri Neri

Last edited:

Beloved

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Umm. Next question?"
Tasia Mcknight

➜How old are you?
"Wait. I didn't see this on the question sheet you tricked me!"

➜When is your birthday?
"One month after my fathers exactly"
Jan 26

Biography

➜Describe your life
"Life like of course"
Born in a poor community as a child Susan Varus was stuck in a fierce cycle of poverty in Trinidad. In a family struggling greatly there wasn't much she could do. Always working for the family she couldn't go to school to she was uneducated which meant no college. Susan was at a loss until she met a boy.
Marcus Mcknight was Haitian boy moved to get a better life. But nothing was much different. No matter where he went troubled followed and he ended up being a drug dealer to get by.
Long story short Tasia was a "whoopsie daisy" baby born on accident. Both parents didn't know what to do with the baby so they did everything they could. After struggling for a long time one day Marcus came home with nothing. He invested all his money in a company he was creating. THE FAMILY'S SAVINGS! Soon did the young couple find out the company was successful and several American corporations were looking at this growing company. Only wanting a better life for their two year old daughter the Mcknight family moved to America where Marcus took over and became the CEO of a multibillion dollar corporation and even finding his own giving the family enough money to support their families in their home countries and themselves.
As Tasia got older she had a dream. The dream to become just like her father. A successful business man. Only female and better of course. After years of studies and solitude Tasia became one of the smartest people in the school. Whilst being a beloved. Since Tasia knew she needed to fit in somewhere in the school she decided to be a beloved. Fir her well because of the money.

"Umm a rich one"
Kingdom heights
"The library, and the study room mostly"
Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"Hehe. Long story short I'm a polynigmion"
Tasia is emotionally reactive, which means that she experiences her emotions strongly and can be very passionate, she however also has a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to her independence and reserve, sometimes Tasia can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because she doesn't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. Tasia enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. She is mostly aware of and in touch with her emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps Tasia to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Tasia is often seen as sincere and generous by people who know her fairly well. However Tasia has a refreshing impulsiveness about her, she tends to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
Tasia doesn't experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently doesn't find herrself tempted to overindulge, however she os sensitive about what others think of her. Tasia's concern about rejection and ridicule cause her to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. Tasia is easily embarrassed and often feels ashamed. Her fears that others will criticize or make fun of you are exaggerated and unrealistic, but Tasia's awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. She tends not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. Generally Tasia is not considered to be an emotional person by other people because she's also known to hide how she really feels. Tasia dislikes confrontations and is perfectly willing to compromise or to deny her own needs in order to get along with others, however she does not particularly like helping other people. Requests for help feel like an imposition on Tasia's time.
Tasia feels tense, jittery, and nervous and often feel like something dangerous is about to happen. She may be afraid of specific situations or be just generally fearful. She rarely gets angry and it takes a lot to make her angry. Tasia experiences panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress.
Tasia tends to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. She often needs privacy and time for herself. Tasia leads a leisurely and relaxed life. She would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. Tasia gets overwhelmed by too much noise and commotion and doesn't like too many thrill-seeking activities. Tasia usually isn't prone to spells of energetic high spirits.
Often Tasia finds the real world is too plain and ordinary for her liking, and likes to use fantasy as a way of creating a richer, more interesting world for herself. Tasia loves beauty, both in art and in nature. Sometimes she becomes easily involved and absorbed in artistic and natural events. Tasia is eager to try new activities simular to ones she already does, travel to foreign lands, and experience different things. Tasia finds familiarity and routine boring, and will take a new route home just because it's different. As a person who is open-minded to new and unusual ideas, Tasia loves to play with and think about ideas. She also likes debate intellectual issues and often enjoys riddles, puzzles and brain teasers. Often Tasia exhibits a readiness to challenge authority, convention, and traditional values. Sometimes she feels a certain degree of hostility toward rules and perhaps even enjoys ambiguity.
Tasia never assumes that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. There are times when Tasia believes that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary, however she is mostly candid, frank and sincere. People find it moderately hard to relate to Tasia. She doesn't like to claim that she is better than other people, and generally shies from talking herself up. Tasia is mostly a compassionate person, however she prefers to make objective judgements when possible.
Tasia is moderately confident that she can achieve the goals she sets yourself. In general Tasia tends to be organized and not scattered. She find contracts, rules, and regulations not completely confining and is sometimes seen as too reliable and responsible by others. Mostly Tasia works towards achieving her best, although in some areas she is content just to get the job done. Tasia has a reasonable amount of will-power and is able to follow through on tasks that she feels she needs to complete. Tasia hates being distracted however and has been known to do things right away. Tasia takes her own time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

"Poetry is nice. So is travelling to other countries and experiencing other cultures.And cooking"
Tasia loves many different activities. She never stops doing one but might take a break when something important like homework she has to study for comes up. Tasia loves to play piano and does so professionally with the Tenor saxophone and Bassoon as well. She loves poetry and has been known for writing since middle school and Tasia loves travelling and cooking different types of cuisine. Tasia cooks all time at home and travels to a different each summer giving her lots of recipes and postcards.
"To be just like my father. But better"
Tasia dreams to become a business woman and maybe even an aspiring author. She has something new she wants to do every day,but never backs down from wanting to be like her parents. They became so successful from a dream and she wants to be successful from a dream too. That's what every single success starts with. A dream.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"I don't like to think so. I'm pretty friendly with the Harlots"
TBA
➜Any Crushes?
"Getting all mushy and stupid over someone who is worth my time isn't worth my time"
Kamar
➜Any Friends?
"Good question. I'll go check my social media"
TBA
Beloved

Academics

"Fun ones"
economics
spanish IV
Journalism
➜Extra Curricular? (Pick up to four including sports, clubs, etc.)
Student Government
Jazz Ensamble
FBLA(of course)

Secrets

"Umm.. I can't say"
Tasia's family members in America are illegal. They were smuggled into America by her parents and if the government finds out they could be sent back.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Neri Neri

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-05-21 at 10.18.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-21 at 10.18.25 PM.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

.:H A R L O T:.

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Please, just call me 'Erik'."
His name is Erik Michael Nielson.

➜How old are you?
"A youthful eighteen."
He's eighteen years of age.

➜When is your birthday?
"February twelfth of every year, in fact."
He was born on February 12th.

Biography

➜Describe your life
"Surely, though it's not incredibly exciting..."
Erik has lived a very charmed lifestyle, not truly having to want for anything. His mother, an immigrant from Sweden, is a professor at the local University, teaching astro-physics, and his father is a cardiovascular surgeon at the major local hospital; money has never been an issue. Though, as we all know: Money cannot buy happiness...
Growing up, Erik was always a rather sombre child, lonely and discontented by the lack of time is parents reserved for him. The only constant figure in his life was his Norwegian au pair, named Sofie, who he loved dearly. With her around to take care of him, his childhood was genuinely a pleasant one. She treated him as if he were her own child, coddling him and covering him with kisses as mother do, but it could not last forever. Eventually, Sofie was forced to return to Norway for a family emergency, never to return to the Nielson home again. She would call him occasionally, but, as time continued on, the telecommunications become fewer.
The loneliness had settled in and Erik was no longer the happy child had been; he had become an icy young man bereft of the ability to resist temptation, believing that happiness was a fleeting thing. After all, why not seize pleasure while one can?

"I live quite comfortably."
Princeton Park.

"Would you like to join me?"
While not desperately requiring the company of others, he sincerely enjoys being around people. Where others are at, he probably is. His favorite places include: Club Disco, Java Café, Kingdom Crest Mall, etc...
Personality and Traits

"I like to think I'm a rather amiable person... Do you disagree?"
Erik is not an entirely dislike-able fellow. In fact, quite the opposite is true. While he does possess a rather sharp tongue and haughty demeanor, he is incredibly charming. It is through his charms and sexual exploits that he has been branded a "Harlot", a label he wears as a badge of pride as he is incapable of feeling shame for things he enjoys.
In the end, Erik treasures individuality in people above all else. That is the quickest way to gain his approval and attention. Or be pretty, but that kind of attraction can be fleeting.

"I'm more interested in what you're about, my dear."
Erik is all about whatever catches his attention in the moment. He lives in the here and now and nowhere else, never considering the consequences of his actions. He lives off of sex and adrenaline. Whether it's driving dangerously fast throughout town or reading a good book, he is more than content. However, he seldom does the same thing twice.

"Truly? I think I'd like to travel the world..."
Erik has yet to decide what he truly wants in life. He's still looking for something to inspire him, but until then, he'd really like to see sights he's never seen before.
One day, he might make a good author...

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
To Be Determined.
Which means I just gotta plot some more! SORRY!

➜Any Crushes?
To Be Determined.

➜Any Friends?
To Be Determined.

The Harlots.

Academics

"Just the typical ones."
Pre-Calculus, Creative Writing, European History, French VI, & Art Analysis.

"I'm not big on anything 'extracurricular', but books are nice."
Book Club.

Secrets

"Am I that fascinating?"
Erik keeps a journal, in which he keeps diary entries, short stories and poems. Despite what people may think of him, he is an intellectual with deep feelings. He finds himself incapable of expressing himself vocally to his friends, so he compensates by writing about whatever is on his mind. It is best for him to do that than let his emotional turmoil stew internally.

It's hidden in his room, in a secret compartment in his desk.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

.:M U S I C I A N:.

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"People call me 'Lottie' and I like it, so feel free to do the same."
Her full name is Charlotte Ann Day.

➜How old are you?
"My license says I must be seventeen and I'm inclined to believe it."
She is seventeen years of age.

➜When is your birthday?
"October 16th, for sure."
Her birthday is the sixteenth of October.

Biography

➜Describe your life
"Not a charmed life, but a good one."
Lottie belongs to a middle class family, but a truly loving one. Her mother was manager at a local boutique and her father, an electrician. She had an older sister [Odette], two years her senior, and twin brothers, four years her junior [Ollie and Wesley]. While they were, by no means, wealthy, they were happy. In the Day household, family always came first and that would never change. They took her to dance classes, art classes, and flute lessons. The moment that their daughter declared her love of the musical instrument, they catered to her, ensuring that she had all of the resources to help her become the most talented flautist she could be.
It was at a family vacation at the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania, that Lottie's life would change forever...
While iceskating on the lake outside of their rented home-away-from-home, Lottie would find herself seriously concussed after taking a nasty fall. While there were no obvious signs of any further damage, her parents soon discovered that she had developed a form of short-term memory loss when she couldn't remember a conversation she and her mother had just hours before. A few doctor's visits later, it was confirmed.
In the beginning, the complication made life exceedingly difficult for her as she had trouble remembering things for school; her grades suffered and she was becoming utterly frustrated. Once one of her doctor's suggested writing things down and rehearsing, like playing an instrument, multiple times throughout the day, things became easier. She found herself able to put the pieces together independently and she began to gain some control. Strangely enough, the thing that never fractured in her mind was her ability to play the flute. Even if she had just learned the song, it would forever be in her mind, for it is strange how music speaks to us as nothing else.
Today, Lottie, despite her short-term memory loss, goes about her life as any normal teen; she goes to class, hangs out with friends, and goes wherever her heart takes her.

"Am I allowed to tell you that?"
Knight Drive.

"Oh, you know, here and there."
Wherever there is music and ambience, she's there: the café, the clubs, etc... Mostly she likes hanging outside, being surrounded by nature.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"Daisies... Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you asked what I like. Oops."
Lottie, while by no means unintelligent, is one of the flakiest people you will ever meet. To those who do not know her situation, she always seems just a bit clueless. And in a sense, she is. She is constantly in her own head, reviewing situations and music in an attempt to not to forget. She knows this behavior can irritate others, and she accepts that people may not like her because of it, but she is secure enough with who she is to not be so affected by the opinions of those impatient enough not to get to know her. Truthfully, it does hurt her feelings. To those who would care enough to get to know her, she is fiercely loyal, funny and genuinely kind.

➜What are you all about?
"Would 'daisies' be a more appropriate answer here or...?"
Lottie is a true hippy at heart, loving nature, helping others, music and all things beautiful. While playing the flute is one of her all time favorite hobbies, she often finds solace in flower arranging, gardening and experimenting with different music styles.

"I have quite a few..."
Naturally, Lottie aspires to be a professional concert flautist, perhaps playing in the orchestra one day. She also would like to settle down one day with a family of her own, but that will not be for a long, long time.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
TBD

➜Any Crushes?
TBD

➜Any Friends?
TBD

Musicians.

Academics

"Let me check my schedule, real quick."
Statistics, Shakespeare, World History, American Sign Language, and Psychology.

➜Extra Curricular?
"Just a few."
Jazz Ensemble, Yearbook Staff and Honor Society.

Secrets

"Certainly mine to keep."
When Lottie was twelve years old, she slipped on the ice of a nearby pond and smacked her head, hard against the ground, giving her a concussion. Ever since, she has suffered from a form of short term memory loss, which has ultimately complicated her life. While she can remember the big, important things in life, the smaller things escape her, like directions, some conversations, etc... Repetition and rehearsal is crucial to counteracting the effects of short-term memory loss. For those unaware, short-term memory loss refers to the memory process which remembers bits of data for just a few seconds. In order to combat her forgetfulness, she keeps a tiny journal with her at all times, in which she writes down certain topics and conversations, notes here and there to ensure she remembers.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Musician

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Good Question"
Miguel Cesar Anjel Rojas Martinez (2 first names)

➜How old are you?
"Age. Reminds me of trees when they age. The rings around trees look and sound beautiful. Ever put one on a record"

➜When is your birthday?
"5 days before the end and January"
Jan 26

Biography

➜Describe your life
"If I did things would take too long"
Cesar was born into a poor Colombian family in Colombia that wasn't educated either. The only thing his father was able to do because of that was mine,but it wasn't good for him or the family. There were many men in his father's mine that died from dust and explosions and if his father died the main stream of money for the family would've been gone.
At three Cesar's mother became pregnant again with his younger brother. On her ninth month of pregnancy his father picked him up one night on his shoulder and left the house with the family thus commencing their journey to America.
After three weeks of traveling they almost made it to the boarder,but Cesar's mother was very close to having the baby. They like to say she told that baby to stay in her body,but it did and once they crossed the boarder miss Martinez had her baby automatically making them legal citizens.
After years and years of hard work Cesar's father landed himself a job as the CEO of multibillion dollar company making the family rich enough to move to the place they wanted to and that's Princeton. It's Cesar's first year at Kingdom Crest High and everyone says he's a Beloved because of his fathers position,but everyone might be surprised of how laid back and casual he comes off as.
"My dream one"
Princeton heights
"The study room sometimes."
Basically anywhere he can make new friends. Which is everywhere.
Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"Hehe. Long story short I'm pretty nice like almost every other gay guy"
Cesar is emotionally balanced, which means that he's less prone to depression and is able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, he tends to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert himself. Cesar enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, he is mostly aware of and in touch with his emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps Cesar to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Cesar often seen as sincere and generous. However Cesar has a refreshing impulsiveness about him, he tends to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
Cesar doesn't experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently does not find himself tempted to overindulge, however high levels of stress can lead to him feeling panic or confusion, but usually he can cope with day to day pressures. Cesar leads a leisurely and relaxed life. He would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes Cesar likes to spice up his life with a bit of adventure or activity. Cesar is tender hearted and compassionate, feeling the pain of others vicariously and is easily moved to pity, however he does not enjoy confrontation, bu will stand up for himself or push his point if he feels it is important.
Cesar is a calm person who is considered almost fearless by some. He rarely gets angry and it takes a lot to make him angry. Cesar very rarely feels depressed and is usually in a good frame of mind. He does not feel nervous in social situations, and has a good impression of what others think of him.
Cesar genuinely likes other people and openly demonstrates positive feelings toward others. He make friends quickly and it is easy for him to form close, intimate relationships. Cesar finds the company of others pleasantly stimulating and rewarding, and enjoys the excitement that crowds provide. Cesar likes to speak out, take charge, and direct the activities of others. He is usually the leader in group activities. Cesar leads a leisurely and relaxed life. He would prefer to sit back and smell the roses than indulge in high energy activities. Cesar enjoys some excitement and risk taking in his life. Cesar experiences a range of positive feelings, including happiness, enthusiasm, optimism, and joy often.
Cesar is a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. He loves beauty, both in art and in nature. Sometimes Cesar becomes easily involved and absorbed in artistic and natural events. Cesar has good access to and awareness of his own feelings. Familiar routines are good, but sometimes Cesar likes to spice up his life with a bit of adventure or activity. As a person who is open-minded to new and unusual ideas, Cesar loves to play with and think about ideas. He also like debate intellectual issues and often enjoys riddles, puzzles and brain teasers,but too many can make him bored. Cesar likes the security of tradition, but sometimes has a desire to bend the rules and challenge conventional thinking.
Cesar naturally assumes that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. He sees no need for pretence or manipulation when dealing with others and is therefore candid, frank and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to him. Cesar finds helping other people genuinely rewarding and is generally willing to assist those who are in need. He finds that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice. Cesar doesn't like to claim that he is better than other people, but will often jokingly talk himself up.
Cesar believes that he has the intelligence, common sense, drive, and self-control necessary for achieving success. In general he tends to be disorganized and scattered. His sense of duty and obligation is average and although he is mostly responsible Cesar can sometimes be unreliable. He is content to get by with a minimal amount of work, and might be seen by others as lazy. Cesar has strong will-power and is able to overcome his reluctance to begin tasks. He is sometimes able to stay on track despite distractions. Cesar often says or does the first thing that comes to mind without deliberating alternatives and the probable consequences of those alternatives which makes him seem a bit unpredictable to others.

"Singing and playing my instruments is fun. And cooking"
Cesar loves many different activities. He never stops doing one and hates taking breaks. Cesar loves to play piano and does so professionally with the Tenor saxophone and Flute as well with Soprano sax and singing. He loves poetry and has been known for writing since middle school and he loves travelling and cooking different types of cuisine.
➜What are your dreams and aspirations
"To be just like my father. But better"
Cesar dreams to become Culinary artist and maybe even an aspiring author. He has something new he wants to do every day but always remembers something he finds important.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"I don't like to think so"
Open
➜Any Crushes?
"Of course but that's a secret"
TBA pm me
➜Any Friends?
"Good question. I'll go check my social media"
TBA
"Musician is fun. Especially since i love playing instruments"
Musician

Academics

"Fun ones"
economics
spanish IV
Journalism
Student Government
Jazz Ensamble
FBLA(of course)

Secrets

"Umm... lets just say someone got the wrong idea of me"
Cesar was raped as a child. In middle school a teacher made him stay after class so he did. He said he got an F on a test. Cesar asked for some extra credit,but he didn't listen. He preceded to touch Cesar and then he picked him up and put her on a desk and began to rape her. Because of this Cesar flinches if someone doesn't respond right away and if he's alone with a guy for too long. Cesar always tries to have at least one person he trusts around him at all times just in case.

-He used to be illegal. Cesar doesn't really mention it but you ask about it he'll be truthful

Other: Cesar is openly gay and doesn't say it a lot or act the part but if you ask he'll sure tell you

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Malibu Malibu Neri Neri

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.15.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.15.04 PM.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.15.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.15.13 PM.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.14.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2017-05-27 at 1.14.44 PM.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 130

A T H L E T E S

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"Eli Riley, You hear the crowd screaming it don't you?"
Elijah Steele Riley

➜How old are you?
"Three years away from the league."
Eighteen

➜When is your birthday?
"The date a star was born."
April 3rd
Biography

➜Describe your life
"My life is glamorous.. Outside of the court. You know, outside the hood riding around the heights and Princeton park, sports reporters snapping pictures of me, people covering my food bills sometimes, and girls eyeing me like a delicious snack as I eye them right back. But when you come back to Pauper court? Sure they show me love and give me respect, mama and Noannie especially. But at the end of the day around there? It's about getting food on your plate and them boys is hungry. They'll do anything for they next meal and sometimes they drag me out into the hunt wit 'em. But the girls and popularity is cool, fa sho'."

Elijah was born and raised in the projects of Pauper Court with his younger sister Noannie, and his ex-crack fiend mother Imani Riley. His father was a gang banger from Brooklyn, New York who moved out to Pauper court in hopes to escape from the violence and crime he had experienced in Bed-Stuy, little did he know he moved right back into it.

With his new life in Pauper Court, it wasn't long before the young smooth talking Khalil found his way into the heart of Imani Riley, and for Eli to be conceived. Young, Broke and with a baby on the way, the lovers didn't have money for a wedding, nor did they have money to support themselves and a baby. As always the street life found it's way back to Khalil, the life to which he had a knack for, to make something out of nothing whether legal or illegal. Khalil began selling dope again, spelling his name out with blood for the people of Pauper court to fear and respect. The violent Khalil often times ran his operations in the house, to where his newborn son would witness all the horrible things that came with the game. Crack being cooked up in his kitchen, corpses being laid out on the same table he ate cereal on, and ultimately his own mama getting hooked on the pipe.

Within six years, Imani was pregnant with Khalil's baby again and the trouble never stopped coming. Khalil had gotten tacked with a life sentence for the murder of three men, as well as multiple possession charges, and that's just what they found. All of this happening only a month before Noannie was born. With Khalil in jail and Imani jobless, the six year old Elijah had pretty much seen it all and didn't waste his time getting trapped in the cycle.

Elijah was as aggressive and violent as his father, and growing up in a household witch was the center of violence didn't help his young mindset. Even in elementary Elijah was prone to fights, fighting with any kid that looked at him wrong and especially beating the ones to a pulp that liked to joke about his little sister being a 'Crack baby'. Elijah, his mother and his newborn sister Noannie still lived in the old apartment in the projects Khalil used cook crack in. And they received very little money from Khalil's best friend Trey, who had begun to take advantage of Imani, stringing her out more on her addiction with crack and raping her whenever he saw fit. As long as he supplied her with the tools to continue her addiction and little money to feed Eli and Noannie, Imani didn't do much to resist.

Eli was getting kicked out of every sorry school the neighborhood had to offer, growing accustomed to the street life that Trey was starting to show him the ropes to. After long days of trouble making, Eli would return home to a crying Noannie and his mom doped out on the couch, pipe still hanging from her mouth. His dinner would either be pizza, cereal, hot pockets or nothing at all. Not a good diet for a kid and especially not a good diet for the newborn baby. It wasn't long before Eli and his delinquent group of friends grew accustomed to stealing, taking anything they can get their hands on and doing it so often like it was a sport.

By eleven years old, Eli was already in to selling dope. His young body a perfect carrier to disguise from cops and push easily around the block. He and his best friend Jakai had been the most known and dangerous kids on Pauper court and never had the correct guidance to stop them. Though he was raised in the street life and it was all he ever knew, it always felt wrong to him. At such a young age he had witnessed people die before his eyes, some way older then him and some even his age caught by a stray to the neck. Part of him hated his life and hated that he couldn't do anything for Noannie and his mother, but Jakai on the other hand loved the lifestyle they lived, loved that kids their age looked up to them and even feared them and that by the time they were sixteen they'd be running Pauper Court.

One day though, the two boys with their record stacked up found themselves on the run again, sprinting through Pauper court from two pursuing officers. Jumping over fences, turning through alleyways, the two, especially Eli were always fast to escape. A huge problem for the officers that had to chase them, though this time they weren't so lucky as they turned the edge into an alleyway blocked off by a patrol car. It was over for them, cuffed up and their records weighing down heavy on them they were left with a choice. Juvenile detention or probation. Well, only Eli had a choice as Jakai cursed at the officers and continued to resist arrest kneeing one of the officers right where his kids were.

It was then where Eli's life changed as he met his probation officer, Joseph Pulley, or who would be known to Eli as coach Pulley. Pulley was one of the coaches for the youth football league that was stationed up in Princeton park. As expensive as youth leagues were, people from Pauper court would never dream about even smelling one, especially not one in Princeton park. Pulley knew that there was more to the sport of football then smashing your opponent to a pulp. There was strategy in it, strategies that can be transferred to real life situations, a discipline that you learn in the team that you can't learn anywhere else. And as his probation officer he saw fit that keeping him out of trouble meant keeping him in athletics, and so began Eli's football career.

The boy was a natural, surrounded by a bunch of rich kids that looked down on the poor delinquent from Pauper court, he felt a sort of obligation to run the ball down their throats. He was faster then the other kids, stronger then the other kids, and thirty times more aggressive. Eli loved the hitting, being allowed to dish out as much physical pain to his opponents as he wanted and not having to worry about getting in trouble for it at all. The boy brought a type of swagger to the field that only Pauper court could breed and Pulley wasted no time developing the boys talents.

Pulley became sort of a father figure for Eli, buying the kid new clothes, putting in money to get his mother out of rehab, giving Eli money for food for him and his sister Noannie. Eli sometimes spent a whole month at Pulley's house in Princeton park, so as to keep him away from the trouble that lived in Pauper court. But he didn't care to get dragged into anymore, he saw a way out, he had football now. From the first day Eli buckled that helmet to his head, he felt superhuman, like nobody could touch him with that helmet on, and nobody could. In only his second year of playing youth football Eli had smashed a number of youth records for both running back and linebacker. He was a hot topic going into middle school for scouts and an even hotter topic coming into high school.

Though it was his freshman year when his world began to crash down around him. Coach Pulley had been diagnosed with lung cancer and didn't have long to live and ended up passing away on the same day as Eli's state title game. Things began falling apart around Eli, the man who had been a father figure to him was gone, and his mother had started to get mixed up with that crack again. Suddenly he wasn't welcome around Princeton park no more. Suddenly he wasn't having those 200 yards games anymore, and he found himself turning over the ball more then he was scoring it. Scouts started to look away from the superstar at the beginning of his Sophomore year and the only ones that were still welcoming him with open arms was the streets of Pauper court and his best friend that had just come back from Juvie.

They did something horrible that one night, something Eli wished he could forget, something that haunted him for the rest of his days yet they didn't get caught for. Instead they got caught with ten pounds of Marijuana they had jacked once committing this act. Jakai had dragged him back into it, the street life you could never escape, telling him to forget about that football that wasn't going to do anything for him in the long run and get right back to thugging with him on Pauper court, and once again they got caught. At fifteen sitting in that cell all he could think about was his mom struggling to provide for him, for what? For him to get locked up again? For him to leave his sister who loved and needed him behind? From that moment on he swore to get his shit on track, and he ached for the chance to play football again. And so god answered his prayers.

Let out on bail, Eli wasted no time returning back to the field, having a season better then any he had in his past. His junior season put some superstars bests seasons to shame. The scouts had began to return to him, everything was looking back up for Eli, a way out once and for all that he would pursue with everything he could. But the money problems back home never seemed to go away, and somehow someday he always found himself being dragged right back into the streets of Pauper court. Only question was, would football be able to take him out in time? Or would he end up caught again or shot dead like another boy on his block. All he knew was, there was no turning back, he was all in.
"I rep my hood but it's high time I get the hell out of it."
Pauper Court

"You'll find me where the cameras at."
If he isn't doing footwork on the field or lifting weights at the weight room, you'll catch Eli hanging with his wealthier friends from school. Though if none of those are true, catch him hanging around with the local neighborhood bangers at Backdoor bar. Either trying to make some quick cash or ultimately going to find himself in some trouble.
Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"If you don't believe in yourself, nobody gone do it for you."
Cocky is an understatement in describing Elijah. The Pauper court boy is practically glowing with confidence, a feeling of being untouchable that is only doubled when he is on the field. Coming from a place like Pauper court, you need confidence. You also need to fear no one or they will lay you out flat just like the next guy. Eli walks through the halls with a swagger and mindset that not only can he not be touched, but he's willing to drop anybody who dares to even touch him. Though the short-tempered football player tries to keep out of trouble, he is still prone to violence, pressing up on any face he doesn't like or anyone who has an issue with him. If he doesn't like you, he'll make it clear to you and be an asshole the whole way down.

That being said his cocky air can really rub some people the wrong way, no filter for his words makes him come off as an asshole to some but to others he's a ball of fun. Growing up in such a bad atmosphere Eli did all he could to keep things positive, especially for his little sister Noannie. That's why often times you see Eli cracking jokes, even when things are serious to try and lighten up the mood. He's drawn to peoples energy as a player feeds off the life of a crowd. He is out-going in this fact always interacting with all and if they like him they are damn good in his eyes, if they had a problem with him, they are better off dead to him. Anywhere he can get away from negativity like on the football field or drunk at a party is his type of atmosphere that's why the star is a bit of a party animal as well.

He's quite friendly with a fair amount of people once you get past his ego, and is incredibly loyal to the few he trusts. Though caught in two different worlds you often times get two different sides of Eli. One that can be a complete asshole that only seems engulfed in himself, or the one that can actually be quite sweet and incredibly caring as he won't let one thing happen to you. That side is only truly shown to the ones he loves and trusts the most, otherwise you are rolling a dice with which one you get. Unpredictable, Eli shells of the pieces of him that hold that struggle, hold that pain, and is part of the reason why he keeps that cockiness about him, to draw away from the fact that he actually is crying for help. Though help is one thing he'll never ask for. He'll be willing to help others though wants to do things on his own, that mindset carrying over to the field sometimes as he wants to carry the team on his back. He refuses to listen to the advice of people that are dear to him, that know more about his associations with the streets and try and get him out of it. The people that see how bright his future is and how he risks it sometimes jumping back into that bullshit.

His loyalty for some drags him back into that lifestyle even though he has his way out, and would never think about turning his back on those that were with him since day one, even if it meant jail. His refusal for asking for help also hurts his grades as he isn't the smartest cookie in the bunch. This is reflected by his grades in class, lined up with D's and F's on his report card. Though the boys confidence can sometimes be annoying it also sometimes heavily contributes to his charm. He's not shy about anything, especially when it comes to girls. If he had any other clique to join, it would have to be the harlots as the boy flirts with any girl that catches his eye and just about gets with them too. Though he keeps away from getting way too attached to anyone, girls included as he feels anyone he get's too close to just gets taken from him. It's almost ironic how much Eli wants to keep to himself because one of his biggest fears is being left completely alone.

Finally his drive for his goals shroud over anything, whether it be his lifetime goal of making it to the league, or his short term girl of sleeping with the next girl, or even his determination to ride for his boys in Pauper court. Eli will get things done, if he so chooses. Just know that Eli is striving to leave his mark on the world whether you like it or not, and if you ain't running with him? Run from him.

➜What are you all about?
"Come to the field and see what I'm all about."
Eli eats, sleeps and breathes football. He doesn't consider it a hobby he considers it a lifestyle. His day isn't a day if he didn't either watch game film, put in some extra work on the field, or hit the weight room hard. His month isn't a month if he didn't attend some sort of combine or camp to showcase his skills even more. If his football related stuff is done for the day, catch him at a party turning up and flirting. Or finally you can catch him slinging and gangbanging around backdoor bar and on pauper court.

"I wanna go all the way, and nobody is gonna stop me. It's fate and I'm locked in B."
Eli's dream is to make it to the NFL. He already has it all planned out in his head with all those scholarship offers pouring in. He's going to hit a 2,000 yard season to finish off his senior year with a bang then move on over to 'bama where they will groom him into the best damn running back he can be as they had for previous running backs. After he spends 2 years in the college level he'll enter the NFL draft with those two rings on his finger and win him a couple more in the NFL until he sits with ring heavy hands at the hall of fame ceremony. All the while repping for his set in Pauper Court.
Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
[TBD If I'm allowed in, have some in mind already though.]
➜Any Crushes?
[TBD If I'm allowed in, also have some juicy ones in mind.]
➜Any Friends?
[Likewise ^]
Athletes.

Academics

"Fuck class, catch me on the field baby!"

Geometry-Failing-"Only numbers I'm counting is the ones I put on the scoreboard."

Creative Writing-
Passing-"Put my dreams to paper and win Oscars.. Or maybe just an A."

Spanish-
On the cusp of failing-"Gotta learn for my spanish mami's."

➜Extra Curricular?
"More to me then football baby.. Kind of."

Football- "My one true love, my life. The thing that's getting me, Noannie and my mama the hell out of Pauper Court."

Track-
"When football is over I hit the track, break records and get faster for when the season comes back around."

Secrets

"Fuck is you in my business for?"

-Around the time where scouts were doubting his ability Eli fell into taking steroids as size was a big concern for college scouts looking for him. He fell into a bit of an addiction for the power he felt on it and got deeper into it's usage. One drug test and Eli's career is over.-

-Eli was an accomplice of the murder of Cordell Brown, an innocent boy from Pauper Court who was locked into his books and out of the street life. He was unluckily caught by a bullet that wasn't meant for him from a drive-by shooting Eli was in the car of. Eli was the one who dumped the boys body in the river the same night they came across the stash of Marijuana that he got canned for. They have yet to catch Jakai and Eli for it yet, and it haunts him to this day.-

-Eli has a daughter that he abandoned when he was sixteen. He knocked up a girl from Princeton Park after a party for a state title win. He hid from her ducking her calls and changing his number, and never heard from her again. He has never seen the face of his daughter nor does he know the sex of the child.-

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

A R T I S T

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"What's with the formalities? Just call me Mira."
Miranda Delgado

➜How old are you?
"The big one seven, baby."

➜When is your birthday?
"Why? Is someone planning a surprise party for me?"
May 14 XXXX

Biography

➜Describe your life
"Melodramatic."
WIP

"Only the best there is!"
Kingdom Heights

"Wherever the wind takes me. No, really. I'm here, then I'm there."
At school, Miranda can be found in the auditorium (rehearsing a scene alone or with a group) or the music room (when she wants to incorporate original pieces into a role). She's out and about, using any space (if the auditorium and music room are both occupied) to let loose. Sometimes she'll sneak up to the rooftop and practice (because she knows no one will disturb her up there) or even in the cafeteria (when she's in the mood to do some impromptu for an audience). Outside of school, Miranda frequents the mall and is a regular at Java Café. She can also be found in Club Disco, dancing to the beat of the music and meeting new people. Twice a week at night she helps the housekeepers with groceries at Café + Market Place where she usually makes a beeline to the candy section. On weekends when she's dragged by her parents to Kingdom Country Club, she can be found lounging in the Flúte with her brother.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"'I look at the mirror every morning and think 'wow, I have great eyebrows'."
WIP

➜What are you all about?
"Weeeeeell, I love films and being in them, for one."
Miranda has a thirst for adventure. She is always looking for ways to brighten her day and never ends a month without doing at least one new thing (like skydiving or learning a new language for a role). Maybe it has something to do with her love for theatre, but Miranda cannot seem to stay away from drama. If she's not involved, she's a spectator. She won't go out of her way to get the latest scoop, but it's no secret that she's pretty much in the loop. When she isn't listening to gossip, Miranda is off doing what she enjoys; performing. She lives, eats, and breathes performing arts. She's into film noir and pulp fiction. She's well-versed in the classics. Sometimes she'd even claim to have been born in the wrong era (what a drama queen). Bring up any musical or even the opera and she'll talk your ear off.

She tries to be part of as many curricular in school (while she still can, duh) and takes time to join different clubs and sports team. She likes meeting new people, too, so that's cool.

High school can be stressful and a pain in the ass, so once in a while, Miranda cools down in the music room. If she's alone, she'd even take a nap in the corner (until someone comes in to wake her up). Music helps her concentrate, so that's a plus.

"That's what I'm here for, isn't it? To be an actress."
If there is one thing Miranda and Aurelio don't need to worry about, it's their future. They have their whole lives planned for them: graduate high school, go to college, earn their degrees, and gain access to their inheritance. If Miranda chooses to pursue a career, that's on her. She likes having the freedom to go after her dreams, but the same cannot be said for her brother, whom their parents are grooming to take over the family business. While she appreciates having her parents' support, she feels sorry for him. Sucks to have it all when you can't really do what you want in exchange.

Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"I wouldn't be surprised. Everyone wants to hate on the drama queen."
[ OPEN! ]

➜Any Crushes?
"I don't mix business with pleasure. I'm not here to find true love, sweetheart."
[ OPEN! ]

➜Any Friends?
"I hope to make some!"
[ OPEN! ]

"I'm sorry but I thought I was auditioning for a role? Am I in the wrong room?"
The Artists

Academics

"Lots of them!"
(!!) Pre-Calculus
(!!) Psychology
(!!) Shakespeare
(!!) World History
(!!) Music Theory and Comprehension

➜Extra Curricular?
"Don't get me started, oh boy."
(##) Drama Club and Stage Crew
(##) Art Club
(##) Prom Committee
(##) Cheerleading

Secrets

"Excuse me? No one told me anything about sharing secrets. That's rather personal, don't you think?"
(1) She lost her virginity at 15 to a man twice her age in order to get Aurelio enrolled into
sports camp free of charge when their parents refused to pay for the program.
He thinks he got in with a scholarship and Miranda wants to keep it that way.
(2) Miranda is a closeted bisexual and sees her sexuality as the end of her acting career.
(3) Miranda isn't as confident as people think she is on stage. Scared of ruining her body, Miranda does the only thing she thinks is right: purging.
She eats whatever she wants whenever she wants, but right after a big meal, she heads to the bathroom.
It's been going on for months now and might as well say she has an eating disorder.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

B E L O V E D

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"My name is Aurelio Marcus Delgado."
Aurelio Marcus Delgado

➜How old are you?
"I am seventeen."

➜When is your birthday?
"I was born on the fourteenth of May."
May 14

Biography

➜Describe your life
"There isn't much to say."
WIP

"I reside at Kingdom Heights with my family."
Kingdom Heights

"Nowhere special, really."
Aurelio generally spends his free time studying in the student lounge or the library. When he isn't cramming for exams, he can be found jogging by the field or in the pool when the swim team don't have practice. Sometimes he pays his sister a visit in the auditorium while she's rehearsing for a school play and eats lunch with her at the rooftop.
Outside of school, Aurelio likes to hang out at Club Disco to meet new people.
Once in a while he sneaks off to Backdoor Bar for a little breather. On weekends he and his sister are at Flúte drinking champagne while their parents play golf.

Personality and Traits

➜What are you like?
"Stressed, but who cares?"
WIP

➜What are you all about?
"My sister's into film noir, so sometimes I watch some movies with her."
Aurelio grew up following his parents' every wishes, so he didn't get to experience a normal childhood and still doesn't have a hobby he sticks to aside from studying.
Sports is his passion but he rarely plays outside the campus (except maybe golf, but that's more his parents than him).
Miranda tries getting him out of his comfort-zone by bringing him along to her gigs (also she needs someone to take videos and good pictures of her). He likes watching her perform so sometimes he'd even volunteer to run lines with her. He's actually pretty into short films and documentaries (thanks to his sister, of course) but hides it from his parents.

"Nothing that matters to my parents."
Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
"You can't please them all."
[ OPEN! ]

➜Any Crushes?
"Very funny."
[ OPEN! ]

➜Any Friends?
"I guess there's one or two."
[ OPEN! ]

"You sound like my parents."
The Beloveds

Academics

"Just the ones I need."
($$) Trigonometry
($$) Economics
($$) Geology
($$) German IV
($$) Accounting and Personal Finance

➜Extra Curricular?
"Miranda thinks being involved in school activities will look good on college applications."
(&&) Track and Field
(&&) Honor Society
(&&) Associated Student Body
(&&) Future Business Leader (FBLA)

Secrets

"Don't got any."
(1) Aurelio secretly resents his sister for having the will to do whatever she wants while he
works his ass off trying to please their parents.
(2) Aurelio is clinically depressed and relies heavily on alcohol and cigarettes to feel better.
(3) Has access to and uses his parents' offshore bank account to fund his alcoholism.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Report Bookmark

Musician

Basics

➜What is your full name?
"It depends on who's asking..."
Dierra Aniya Paterson

➜How old are you?
"Old enough to party! You down? You look like you could use a drink."
Eighteen.

➜When is your birthday?
"God, you're annoying."
August 15.
Biography

➜Describe your life
"Ugh, where do I begin?"
Dierra grew up in a high crime, and drug-induced area, also known as Harlem, New York. At only the age of sixteen, Lorena Paterson had given birth to a biracial baby girl, Dierra Aniya Paterson, which didn't sit well with her parents. Lorena's parents were extremely appalled and outraged. They believed that she brought shame to the family name, and in result, she was cut off from all family contact. By seventeen, Lorena was on the Harlem street, homeless, with a one-year-old. After only a couple of months of being the street, her parents let her move back in, in hopes of changing her lifestyle. They were wrong. Her mother turned to drugs and prostitution, because of her pain inside. She felt as if nobody understood her and that she was a burden, which was completely devasting.
Only being twelve, Dierra has seen it all. Nothing phased her anymore. She had very little idea what her mom was like sober, and that statement alone made her feel different than the other kids. Did her mom love her? Did anybody love her? That's really all she wanted: a stable and loving family. Her grandparents hated her guts, that, she knew for a certain. With very little recollection of what her father was like, from what she remembered, she had only seen him twice. Once on her fourth birthday party, and another on Christmas Eve.
Now, being eighteen, she understands a lot more than she did. She knows that her mother does drugs, and she vowed that she would never be like her. When she's older, she aspires to become an R&B singer. She wants her story known to bring awareness to situations like hers.
"What Community do you live in? You seem to be asking all the questions here."
Pauper Court.

"Any place that's poppin'."
You can find Dierra droppin' it on the dance floor at Club Disco on the weekends, but on the weekdays, she hangs out at the Backdoor Barn.
Personality and Traits

"Ask my followers."
Dierra is definitely a girl you would either love or hate. Her personality rubs people the wrong way sometimes. She's very blunt, even if you're her best friend, she will always tell you how it is. Instead of being super uptight, she's more of a laid back, go with the flow, type of person.
Dierra is extremely loud, but lovable, as well. Due to her tough upbringing, she never wants to be like her mother. She doesn't do drugs but smokes the occasional joint and drinks a few shots from time-to-time. She manages to do ok in school, averaging around C's in every single class. She's more interested in her music than at school. When she sings, many people tell her she has an amazing voice. People often compare her to Alicia Keys and Rihanna.

"Singing. Have you heard my voice?"
Starting from her childhood, and into her early pre-teen years, Dierra always had a thing for singing. Whether it was in the shower, listening to music, or even walking home from school, she would always find herself singing to a popular song. It wasn't until she was fifteen when her mother walked in on her singing and told her that she had a gift. She spends her time singing R&B and Soul covers on Youtube, ranking in about 40,000 subscribers. When she isn't Youtubing, you can find her on Instagram. She's on it all the time, it's like a second home to her. On Instagram, however, she has 20.1k followers, priding herself in that every single day.
"All I want to do is make my family proud of me."
All Dierra dreams about is making it out of the shithole she's in now. She yearns for her name to be in flashing lights, hoping that one she'll make it big, not only for her, but for her family too. She used to dream about seeing her father more, but she quickly realized that It would never happen. Ever. So instead, she worries about her drug addicted mother, and her bitter and hateful grandparents. Maybe one day she'll be strutting onto the stage for a Grammy award. All she knows is: Norhing can't get any worse.
Relationships

➜Any Enemies?
Open/TBD
➜Any Crushes?
Open/TBD
➜Any Friends?
"I'm new to this area..."
Open/TBD
Musician

Academics

➜What classes are you taking? (Pick five classes)
Trigonometry
Shakespeare
Chemistry
Geography
Journalism

Choir
Cheerleading

Secrets

She is an exotic dancer to make ends meet for her family.
She was pregnant with a little girl at sixteen, like her mother. She gave her up for adoption.

CODING © THOUGHTLESS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back