• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I've never done this before and I don't know what's going on! I'm just looking for some people to roleplay with and will do lots of different themes, nothing specific.

Well hello! I'm a webnovel writer and wanted to give this a shot - any stories or plotlines in mind?

It opened its eyes.
The clear cube it sat in was one of many that it could see, with different creatures and unique entities ensconced in each one. Bright white lights stabbed into its sensitive eyes, preventing it from going back to sleep. With its favorite and only option gone, it chose to observe its surroundings.
The flat-faces it was so unfamiliar with were back... but this time, they'd forgotten to close the latch on its transparent cage.
Subtly, carefully, it slid its dense body against the inside of the latch.
With luck on its side, it would be out soon.
But then what?

Hopefully it's open-ended enough that you can operate within your normal parameters - I've never done this before, so I'm not quite sure how to progress.

An airtight box was surrounding him, blocking him in from all directions. Why? He had no idea. He had never harmed anyone purposefully, and only ever approached the humans with good intent. But instead of being friendly, they put him in a box? He looked around in boredom, wanting to leave the box and learn about the world.

The flat-faces were beginning to move slower, look a little more tired. If previous experience was anything to go by, that meant they would be done soon.
It looked through the side of its cube at its neighbor. The creature next to it was larger than itself. A fellow escapee, perhaps?
It resolved to release the creature when it was ready.

Do you mean in terms of ocs? (Sorry Im still a bit confused at how this goes)
I have literally no idea what i'm doing, but yeah, i wasn't sure about whether we were using the same character or what

I have literally no idea what i'm doing, but yeah, i wasn't sure about whether we were using the same character or what
I'm just using one of my ocs at the moment (I think that's what your supposed to do) his name is kip and he's made of a slime like substance. He took the shape of a human but is still very much so green and transparent, and wears painted glasses that look like eyes. Who are you using?

A sort of multi-stage reverse hivemind, you might say. Basically a cluster of extremely smart cells. It can't take anybody over, but it can split itself up and act independently of itslef if the situation requires.

I'm just using one of my ocs at the moment (I think that's what your supposed to do) his name is kip and he's made of a slime like substance. He took the shape of a human but is still very much so green and transparent, and wears painted glasses that look like eyes. Who are you using?
So, is he in one of the containers or is he pretending to be a doctor?

Kip sat still for just a moment longer before deciding he didn't want to be in the box anymore. He looked around for an exit, seeing all the creatures around him through the glass walls. It was a terrifying sight but with the knowledge that he's hard to kill he was ok with leaving the safety of his box. He spotted a small crack in the corner of the glass

It was dark and still.
The creature opened its eyes, moving them all around its body to inspect the massive room it - and all its neighbors - were contained in. None of the flat-faces were present, which meant it was safe to leave.
Splitting itself into a thinner and thinner strand, it pushed a razor-thin tentacle throught the miniscule gap between glass and glass, carefully lifting the unsecured latch. The metal produced a faint click as it hit the hinge, and the creature froze.
When no alarms were sounded and no armed flat-faces broke in, it pushed the door open and slid out.
Moving quickly, it formed a body for itself and stood. It wasn't anything complicated. Bipedal, with two stubby legs and even stubbier arms. At least it'd figured out how to make claws. Placing eyes on every side of its head, it slunk to its neighbor's cage and examined the lock. It was made of metal and complex pieces strung and welded together in increasingly difficult ways, and would be difficult to solve quickly.
Peering through the glass, it stared at the green blob inside and cautiously waved. Would it even want to help?

Kip saw a odd looking creature outside his door that waved at him. He quickly formed into his human form, which is still green and slimy, and waved back. He walked over to the door. "Hello!" He shouted enthusiastically, only loud enough for the creatures to hear him through the glass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back