• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shinoua Kazuno

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Hello there. I'm 7441. I was created to protect you. Please, don't be afraid." The girl said. You had watched her for a while now. It didn't matter how you looked at it, the girl in front of you was a monster. She had a power so strong, not even you could match it. The girl simply smile. "You will die soon, if you aren't careful." She told you. You lived in a world where people had different powers. Some were strong, others, not so much. This girl, 7441 was one of the most strong powered people on the earth. You had to be careful.

If you are interested in this, post on the thread or PM me. I would like to RP with you!

seesm.. somewhat interesting need more info
One of your parents is a scientist and you go with them to work. As you are waiting for them to finish up, an alarm goes off. The alarm frightened you and you ran as fast as you could to hide. In the process, you find 7441, a created meta human. She holds many secrets you must unlock to safely escape Lab 33 alive.

Mind telling me? I think it would be great to know a couple of ideas. What role were thinking of taking?
well the main person i had in mind was this wanderer type guy with an ai in his head, which guides him to it's own mysterious goals.

Lemme think.
There's also a schziophrenic musician who cannot stand the sound of his own music (it agrivates his delusions), but playing it also allows him to manifest his delusions into reality.

Lemme think.
There's also a schziophrenic musician who cannot stand the sound of his own music (it agrivates his delusions), but playing it also allows him to manifest his delusions into reality.
Okay...Any others? Maybe ones that fit the laboratory scene/vibe?

ok laboratory style vibe.
how about a deranged former scientist obessed with destroying the lab's creations. (probably has some kind of powers related to a lab accident or experiment)

ok laboratory style vibe.
how about a deranged former scientist obessed with destroying the lab's creations. (probably has some kind of powers related to a lab accident or experiment)
That sounds great! I'm thinking they could be 7441's creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back