• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 「ł₮’₴ ₳ⱠⱠ ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ」OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finished Sydney... I was going to do a teenage girl character as well, but it may just end up being Sydney, as I'm out of inspiration!

Hi hi, I’m working on my CS. It will be up in a few hours (at least 8 I needa sleep) Her name is Serenity Vaughn, 20, and she’s blind - my first time writing in a blind character, forgive me if I happen to be bad at it - anyways, I look forward to writing with you awesome peopies! Not sure how she’s gonna see the big sign though... is anyone willing to rp their character helping a little lost blind sheep later on?

Hi hi, I’m working on my CS. It will be up in a few hours (at least 8 I needa sleep) Her name is Serenity Vaughn, 20, and she’s blind - my first time writing in a blind character, forgive me if I happen to be bad at it - anyways, I look forward to writing with you awesome peopies! Not sure how she’s gonna see the big sign though... is anyone willing to rp their character helping a little lost blind sheep later on?
Ji-ae can help them out ;>

I wonder if Serenity and my character Sydney will get along well? Sydney can only see in heat vision, so she feels blind most of the time.

I wonder if Serenity and my character Sydney will get along well? Sydney can only see in heat vision, so she feels blind most of the time.
I don’t see why not. Serenity is quite a gentle soul as her name suggests. I’m sure she’d be able to relate with Sydney. She’s never hurt anyone with her powers nor does she know the her full capabilities. I’m planning to get her to discover them as the rp goes on.

I don’t see why not. Serenity is quite a gentle soul as her name suggests. I’m sure she’d be able to relate with Sydney. She’s never hurt anyone with her powers nor does she know the her full capabilities. I’m planning to get her to discover them as the rp goes on.
It's always the best when characters develop their powers along the way :3

Histories are a trip to get through
For real though, a lot of times I have a hard time thinking up pasts for my characters and then I try to write other aspects about them first. Maybe that'll help? Idk : )

fei fei if you need another brain to brainstorm your lore or ideas I’d be happy to offer mine

Wingazemot Wingazemot Thanks, do you have any ideas for the second world? I already have an idea for what will be in the first world but idk about the second one

Perhaps A very dark, eerie and creepy world which gives one the creeps. The world is cloudy 24/7 as if rain will pour any second, day time lasts only about a few hours and even then, it feels dark and moody because of the atmosphere. It’s quite chilly will strong gust of winds. However, as night falls, creatures come out of hiding.

Have you watched The 100 season 6? It’s a tv series. anyways, what I was thinking was (see red sun eclipse) an eclipse, when it happens, causes the fauna and soil to produce toxins which when exposed, will induce violence and psychosis in other life forms including humans. It affects everyone differently. This eclipse last for about an hour and the Med trail participants will try to survive.

What makes it worse, is there is an abandoned research base left by the previous humans who were researching on the planet. There are lots of tech and weapons there.

Last edited:
ooh i only watched the first three or four seasons of the 100 and forgot about it oops

that sounds awesome tho!

the 100 is one of my favourite tv series I love their storylines. I can’t remember much of the first 2-3 Seasons (I didn’t really like the first two).

It’s would be a fun plot to do. What’s more fun then characters attempting (not) to kill each other?

Perhaps A very dark, eerie and creepy world which gives one the creeps. The world is cloudy 24/7 as if rain will pour any second, day time lasts only about a few hours and even then, it feels dark and moody because of the atmosphere. It’s quite chilly will strong gust of winds. However, as night falls, creatures come out of hiding.

Have you watched The 100 season 6? It’s a tv series. anyways, what I was thinking was (see red sun eclipse) an eclipse, when it happens, causes the fauna and soil to produce toxins which when exposed, will induce violence and psychosis in other life forms including humans. It affects everyone differently. This eclipse last for about an hour and the Med trail participants will try to survive.

What makes it worse, is there is an abandoned research base left by the previous humans who were researching on the planet. There are lots of tech and weapons there.
Woah...what a cool idea! Sounds slightly like the Webtoon called Room of Swords. In that though, they have to complete the mission by/before the eclipse happens or the eclipse will be never ending.

sox sox I’ve just read fei’s latest post, they seem to be moving towards the coach bus through the crowd. Would you mind if Serenity gently grabs hold of a random trail participant (June) since she can’t navigate through crowds that well?

sox sox I’ve just read fei’s latest post, they seem to be moving towards the coach bus through the crowd. Would you mind if Serenity gently grabs hold of a random trail participant (June) since she can’t navigate through crowds that well?
all good with me!

Serenity and June I suppose will be reaching. The bus soon I should be able to get a post in a few hours.

fei fei I’ve got an idea on how we can speed the pace up. The bus finally makes a move down the road (after our chars are beginning to chat and know about each other, the bus starts to fill slowly fill with transparent gas that caused our characters to fall asleep. When the characters awake, they find themselves transported into the other worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back