• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern l i t t l e s i n n e r s

Doubt

clueless goddess

ezgif-2-09a55c4056.gif

ezgif-2-7a7663bb21.gif

ezgif-2-a956f81afc.gif
I'm
They're the kids that your parents warned you about. In the small religious town of Greenville, Alabama, these sinful kids who live on the edge with what seems like their endless supply of drugs and alcohol while the other's pray to their Lord. These kids were a mistake and not even Jesus Christ could save them from their sins. The priest, the parents and the school are tired of their antics and they want to get rid of them before anyone else decide to join their little 'gang'. Yet, these little sinners decided to rebel back against their peers after learning what the adults were up to, making their own plans to cause a night of havoc before leaving their small Christian town for good.
No
tl ; dr
so if you didn't understand, this rp is going to be centered around a group of teens who live in a perfect suburbia yet struggle to fit into the town's 'perfect' christian stereotype. there will be a shit ton of drama and angst because that's what i'm about to be honest. i expect at least two paragraphs minimum and there will be some dark themes encountered in this rp. my lovely co-gm is peachuu peachuu so please stay nice and pure towards her because already has to deal with this rp and me. if you have any questions please ask either of us!

Last edited:
your favourite savage is here

Oh my goodness, this looks really, really interesting! Considering I'm a Catholic, it'll make it all the more relatable! If there's any room, I would very much like to be a part of this!

being a rebellious litle fucker and pissing off extremeist christians, my two favorite things

intersested af, hit me up when it's up!

(I hate to intrude, but)

I'd love to join this. I have a character from an old RP that never really got started that I'd love to use.

interested af

Yo yo was good in the hood

your favourite savage is here

yeeesssss

yesss oh my god ;;;

I WAS IN THE OG RUN OF THIS AND YOU DIDN'T TAG ME
I'M PISSED AF
AND INTERESTED AF

Oh my goodness, this looks really, really interesting! Considering I'm a Catholic, it'll make it all the more relatable! If there's any room, I would very much like to be a part of this!

!! super interested (assuming it isn't invite-only?)

being a rebellious litle fucker and pissing off extremeist christians, my two favorite things

intersested af, hit me up when it's up!

As a walking religious rebel! I would appreciate being able to join!

(I hate to intrude, but)

I'd love to join this. I have a character from an old RP that never really got started that I'd love to use.

here's the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back