• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kyoku's Private Institution for Gifted Students

Characters
Here

rebirth

vltra
Nori Nori Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Topless Topless Roxasarass Roxasarass PlusUltra PlusUltra Sul_Silver Sul_Silver

Monday, April 7, 2000
Around 8-8:30

Jirou Nagata
Jirou shot straight up as soon at the clock alarm's first sound. Always light on his feet, Jirou knew that this year was going to be hell in the morning. However, he was going here to train and learn more about his Stand, so it was worth the effort. He quickly turned the alarm off and rubbed his eyes. Pushing the covers off of him and moving towards the wardrobe, Jirou grabbed a white shirt and black pants and quickly slipped into each them.

The rest of the morning went relatively normal. Jirou found a banana to eat as he turned on the radio and listened to a news broadcast from a nearby town. A jingle played and the man talking introduced himself. He read the latest news, which was nothing out of the ordinary besides mentioning the opening of the school.

Quickly, Jirou threw away the peel and gathered his school supplies together. A basic notebook and pencil bag was really all he needed, so it didn't take very long at all. Afterwards, he locked the door and left his room. The halls, unsurprisingly, contained a good amount of people. Jirou had planned for this, so it didn't affect him very much.

After a while of walking, Jirou arrived at the school. He looked around, familiarizing himself with the entrance and other aesthetics of the school. Soon, he realized that he did not, in fact, know where to go. He brought out the sheet of paper that gave information, but there was nothing. He didn't want to ask anyone where to go, since he didn't know anyone, but if he just looked around some more it should be fine.
Jirou proceeded to wander around the school, taking in the sights. Eventually, he witnessed a line of students walking inside a room. Surely this was where he was supposed to be? Nevertheless, he got in line and waited.

Kyoku Kawashima
Kyoku gathered her papers together, forming a pile on her wooden desk. She was incredibly unprepared for the first day. Thankfully, today was just going to be an orientation day to get the students informed on how the year was going to play out. Or, more accurately, how the year was supposed to play out. God only knew what was going to happen from this point on. With a movement of her hand, she withdrew a small stack of notecards from her drawer. She let out a sigh before standing up and leaving her messy desk and exiting her room.

The main office was crowded with staff. Kyoku managed to make her way through, and then proceeded to the auditorium, where everyone was to meet and listen to a speech given by the principal herself. Hurrying through the door, she realized how late she really was. There were already students in the seats, waiting to get on with their lives. She avoided eye contact with the students as she moved onto the stage and behind the large wooden podium in the middle. She laid the cards down, waiting for more students to arrive.

Daisuke Kobashigawa
Daisuke nudged Onigiri with his hand. His dog usually laid in the same spot in his room, so it wasn't difficult to find him, even if Daisuke was blind.
"Come on Oni, we gotta go," said Daisuke gently. Then, he walked off.
Daisuke stretched and got dressed at his own pace, then said hello to his father, who was in the living room with the television turned on. He slowly entered the kitchen and sat down, eating the meal his father had cooked, just like every other normal day.

Nora Shield
Nora woke up to her alarm clock going off, the familiar chime that always made her smile because she was always able to go out and fell the morning sun on a day like this. She hopped out of bed and went to her window, still in pajamas as she forgot she moved into the dorms for the school. Seeing the difference in landscape made her realize and she went to get dressed. She got out her uniform and put it on then started to make some toast for breakfast. After eating she was gone, heading towards the main building for orientation

Noir Tsuki
Noir woke up and immediately regretted that decision, he wanted to just sink back down and sleep longer as the sun felt like it was burning him away to dust. He slowly got up and close the blinds and make a small breakfast of eggs and bacon before getting dressed in his uniform as a teacher, being a button up shirt and a over coat with nice jeans. He then made his way to the school building to stand with the other staff in the auditorium.

Onigiri
Onigiri woke up to his owners hand shaking him, instantly the shiba hopped up and thought it was time to play. He saw Daisuke walking over to his dresser and followed him until they got downstairs. He sat down beside of his owner and looked up at him pleadingly hoping to get a piece of good food that came every morning, sometimes Onigiri would nudge Daisuke to remind him that he was there. It felt like to Onigiri sometimes his owners eyes weren't there

Naoya Suou
Naoya woke up by the loud blaring of his alarm clock. He lets out a loud yawn as he gets out of bed and do a few stretches before going out of his bedroom. He had woken earlier than expected, but he needed a lot of time to prepare. After arriving at the kitchen, he made a small but balanced breakfast. Toast, eggs, cereal, bacon, and orange juice. After finishing his meal, he went on to prepare for the day. Some time later, Naoya is all set. He walks out of his unit and then heads for the main campus building for the orientation. He cannot wait for what is about to transpire.

𝕵𝖔𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝕯𝖔𝖞𝖑𝖊
Johann woke up in his dorm room which looked like someone had tried to set up a war of cardboard, but gave up halfway. He'd had been late on his arrival from London due to a certain matters, so he was unable to unpack before the beginning of the school day, a fact that didn't bother the young man. Johann did all of his morning routine and then opened up his suitcase and brought out his uniform, not the most interesting outfit that he had ever seen, but it would do. The young man put on the outfit sloppily not even bothering to pull his tie all the way up. before going down into the dorm kitchens and pouring himself a cup of coffee and prepared some Eggs Benedict, which he dined on while reading a newspaper.

He stepped out of the Dorm rooms, walking over to the school. While walking Johann pulled out a tape recorder. "Log April 7th, I'm now starting the first day of school, a school for stand users, I sincerely hope the building is habitable by the time I get there and Ava won't tore herself out dealing with dealing with super powered hormone filled teenagers."

𝓐𝓿𝓪 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓷𝓸𝓯𝓯
Ava left her dorm room which was provided to her as she couldn't find a place to stay, before school began. She made sure to prepare everything, as this would be her first time teaching after she got her teaching license. While she had experience as a student teacher, this time they wouldn't be working with any old students, but stand users. Children with reality bending superpowers, though Ava herself wasn't exactly your normal person, her abilities came from a tome and not herself, which meant stands where just as invisible to her people without abilities. Ava grasped the green scaled book under her arm and walked over to the school where she saw a familiar face "Hey, Johann! You managed to make it!" She called out.

Johann turned around. "Ah, hey Ava." Ava puffed up her cheeks. "Don't hey me and refer to me as Ava. Starting from today I'll be your teacher!" Twelve years ago, Ava was taken in by Johann's father, a famous detective after a certain case. "Well, right right, Ava." Johann teased as he put away his tape recorder. "Johann I'm not going to be to be easy on you. I'm not afraid send you to detention on the first day." Ava threatened, to which Johann out up his hands "So, how have you been doing? Have you been eating and sleeping well." Ava asked, she hadn't seen her adopted brother in weeks, as a new teacher she had to go over to the academy earlier than Johann had. "Eh, I'm fine, don't worry about it." The silver haired teenager gave a rather vague answer. The brown haired woman gave a the pale teenager a look of worry. "Look, I'm taking care of myself and Edward made sure I didn't starve myself to death." they had approached the gates of the school. "I need to report to the principal, take care of yourself. Promise me that." she held out her pinky finger to which her adopted brother hooked it with his own. Ava and Johann went their own ways, Ava was still worried over her adopted brother. Johann's father went missing 3 years ago, he was deemed dead, but Johann didn't think so and did his own investigations.

Johann looked at the building. "A school of stand users, how interesting." Johann stepped into the building.

Daisuke Kobashigawa
Daisuke smiled and gave his dog a gentle pat on the head, then sliced and tossed a piece of grilled fish onto the ground. Usually he'd give Onigiri a slice of whatever he ate, as it was only the nice thing to do. After he had finished, he placed the dishes in the sink, said goodbye to his father, and left the house with Onigiri. From there he boarded the nearest bus and rode it to school.

Students were milling about outside, or at least that's what he heard. He tapped his cane from left to right as he walked through the courtyard and through the entrance. Luckily he overheard that students were supposed to report to the auditorium, but where was that? Daisuke presumed he'd have to ask someone. He felt around him with his cane to make sure Onigiri was at his side, and then continued on.

Shizuka Majima
Tags:
(Open)

X497ATT.png

The sound of the radio brought Shizuka from her slumber, with the early morning sunlight causing her to squint and shield her eyes as she slowly comes to consciousness and awake to her first day at the new academy. Scanning a wary eye around the bizarre-looking room, the technicolor walls holds a myriad of strange graffiti and artistic designs with a mishmash of items along with several posed mannequins with various outfits. Casting the covers aside she finally begins her morning routine, standing towards the mirror with a countless myriad of intricate tattoos covering her back before grabbing a backless dress adorned with countless golden badges and a similar jacket off a posed model.

Exiting the door she lowers her sunglasses and heads towards what was supposed to be the orientation room, hands held casually within her pockets while scanning the scenes she travels through with curiosity in what she would find eventually, she had little idea what the entire stand thing really was but if it was anything like her ghostly persona it really would be interesting to find out. With a snap of her fingers, the doors of the auditorium are flung open leaving her to walk calmly inside ready to begin the new chapter of her story.

Onigiri
Onigiri walked onto the bus with his owner, wondering where they were going to go. The bus was always weird with so many different people, sometimes Onigiri got pats from random people which he thought was great. He decided to get up onto Daisuke's lap for the remainder of the ride as he was still tired.

Nora Shield
When she arrived in the building it was like there was an endless sea of people. The idea that many of them she might be able to befriend was overwhelming for her, but the only question was who would she talk to first?

Misaki Kageyama
_interactions: open for people

Waking up in a different bed is strange.

Having an alarm clock wake him up is a little strange too. It's always his little brother or sister that wake him. Mornings are just going to be a little lonelier now. He'll miss them but he'll just have to get use to that fact. At least he doesn't have to wake to gross tan wallpaper anymore. Today marks the first day of a new school. A new school that teaches special people. People with evil spirits haunting them. People with imaginary friends that no one else can see. People like him. He happens to have a constant protector that no one can see. A 'Stand' was what they called it. Misaki thought it was a strange name.

What they're called doesn't really matter. He's here to learn what it is and hopefully, control it. First day of school, he gets off of his bed and eats a rice ball for breakfast. A can of iced coffee keeps him awake through most days. After that, it is time to make himself look fashionable while being formal. Misaki feels like wearing a monochrome look today. He may not talk to a lot of people but appearances always matter. At least his bastard of a father taught him how to dress well.

As it's the first day of school, being a little bolder might be warranted. First impressions matter. So he wears the same shade of maroon on his clothing, consisting of a suit, dress shirt, tie with white stripes, belt and trousers. His shoes have a little white on them, but are still maroon. Once he finishes deciding if it looks good or not, he exits the dormitory and walks with faked confidence. He feels nervous. Very nervous. Though once he enters the auditorium, a sigh of relief escapes him when he realizes he might be able to hide among all these people. Maybe the outfit wasn't such a good idea after all but he knows it's far too late to change now.

Maruo Fukumoto
_interactions: open

A breakfast is still a breakfast, no matter what kind of food it is.

That thought remains in him as he leans on his kitchen counter, eating Spam straight of the tin. It's not exactly healthy but it does give him energy to get through the day. Anything goes when he's hungry and lazy. The clock on the wall says he still has time to waste. Plenty of time for whatever. Except there isn't anything to do. And he hates having nothing to do. Choosing an outfit for work is boring because he'll just end up wearing his favorite coat over it. Boredom is such a constant problem. A morning run would be nice but he would tire out easily. So with all this time and nothing to do, he lays on his couch. Maybe he should bring some candy for the kids. Do teenagers like candy? He still does. He should duplicate some in case he feels like snacking on some. Maybe some of the other teachers might want some too.

So he quickly pops over the nearest store to buy a pack of gummy candy. It's probably illegal to duplicate things but that is a concern for another day. If people knew about his stand, he might cause an economical disaster. Good thing non-stand users can't see it. He always carries a real deck because of that. Magic tricks and cardistry are always entertaining. Now, it's time for him to get ready. Maruo picks out a simple black coat to go over a red hoodie and a pair of nice, simple trousers. Nice and comfortable. Just how he likes it. Now, off to the academy!

Maruo arrives at the academy. His first order of business is to head over to where the orientation is starting. So he does just that.

Noir Tsuki
Noir remembered about one of the students, Daisuke Kobashigawa who was blind. Noir set out into the crowd of students to find him as well as a student he knew well and while he didn't want to assign this particular student, he knew they would do well at the very least. After walking in the halls for a while he came across Daisuke and said "Daisuke Kobashigawa, I need to speak with you for a moment".

Daisuke
Daisuke walked forward after making sure his support dog was at his side. He moved his cane around, making sure the path for him was clear. Suddenly, his name was called out by a voice he didn't recognize.
"Uh, sure, I guess," Daisuke said, following the voice. He wondered what this was about.

Noir Tsuki
"I am the Stand Development teacher, you can call me Mr. Noir. To my understanding you are blind and will most likely need an aid, if this is true I am assigning you my cousin Nora as an aid. Please get along and if she questions it tell her Noir said so." He said swiftly before seeing Nora around the corner. "Please turn this corner in about 7 feet and call for Nora, I don't have time to talk with her right now. Thank you and have a good day." Noir said before quickly leaving and going to help the other faculty.

Daisuke
"But..." Daisuke was quickly left on his own as the peculiar teacher swiftly left him. An aid was nice and all, but this was someone he hadn't even met yet. Why did he care about Daisuke needing an aid? Perhaps it was just to annoy his cousin. Nevertheless, Daisuke proceeded towards the corner and leaned against the wall, waiting for the person that the Stand Development teacher called "Nora" to turn and see him. As soon as they did, Daisuke would introduce himself smoothly, as he always did, and inform them of the situation.

Nora Shield
As Nora went to turn the corner she saw a guy standing at the corner which seemed odd, out of the entire hallway which never stopped moving he was still. She maneuvered her way to be on his side of the hall through the people and tried to get closer to him. When she finally got to be beside him she spoke up "Excuse me, why are you just standing? Isn't orientation in a couple minutes?"

Daisuke
"I'm Daisuke," he said, a smirk on his face, "your, uh..."
Daisuke paused, trying to think of how Nora and Noir were related. "Your cousin, the teacher, said you'd be my aid. You know, since I'm blind." He pulled down his glasses, revealing clouded eyes, which made them look white. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you, Nora." Daisuke stretched out a hand for her to shake.

Nora Shield
"Nice to meet you as well" Nora took his hand and gave it a good shake. "While I don't like Noir signing me up for things I would be happy to be your aid, now lets get to orientation." Nora said as she started leading him down the hall before seeing something following from the corner of her eye. She lit up "Awwwww and who is this?" She asked while petting the small dog.

Daisuke
"That's Onigiri, my support dog. He's been with me for a while, since he was born." Daisuke stared ahead, slightly jealous of the attention she gave Onigiri. Not knowing what else to do, he waited for her.

Nora Shield
Nora stood again and locked arms with Daisuke "He is adorable, now lets go before we are late. I hope we can be good friends Daisuke!" she said as she led them to the auditorium.

Kyoku
It seemed like everyone that was going to be here on time was here, so Kyoku thought now would be a good enough time to start as any.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Kyoku Kawashima, and today is a very special day. All of you are very unique, but not in ways most ordinary people would think. You are all unique because you have abilities most do not have. If you are here, that means you have some sort of Stand ability, be it a harmless one or a strong one. Each one of you are here to learn more about your ability, to train it, to hone it and make it the best it can be so you can protect yourself or others around you." Kyoku took a breath. "Today, the school opens and breathes new life into us all. I hope you will all make friends and memories along the way. For now, you will report to your morning classes. There, your instructors will go over what is expected from you and what you should expect. I hope you we all have a good year."

With that, the principal collected her notecards and withdrew from the stage.

𝓐𝓿𝓪 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓷𝓸𝓯𝓯
After Kyoku’s speech, the students went to class. Ava waited for her students to get to her class and sure enough the students slowly dripped into her class. Though a few students were late Ava didn’t hold it against them as it was the first time for every student here and they would have to contend with a lack of direction. The students with longer ranged stands have the advantage in that regard, Ava mused. Though the first one into her class was a familiar face, Johann which wasn’t a surprise to Ava, even though Johann had a short ranged stand, the silver haired teen took after his father and trained up a good memory and likely memorized the map of the academy in detail.

Soon everyone else was in the classroom. Ava coughed in to her hand to get everyone’s attention. “Hello Everyone!” She said in a cheerful tone, pausing before continuing to get a response from the class. “Now, since it’s the first day of class, I’m not going to be heavy with the work.” The brown haired teacher could swear she heard quiet cries of joy at that declaration and a few groans at her next one. “Instead let’s start off by introducing ourselves and get to know each other, but first let’s start off by making this place a bit more comfortable.

Ava ripped out a page from her Green scaled note book and dropped it on the floor. The moment the page touched the ground green flames erupted out, covering the every part of the room, bright lights erupted all around them, and a roar of a large creature filled the air. Though, the flames did not burn them or cause pain, just a ticklish sensation, the lights did not sting their eyes and the roar did not causing ringing in their eardrums.

When the flames, lights, and roars faded they would see the room had changed from a modern class room to a quaint cafe, with a velvet carpet and wooden decor. The students were now siting in a circle in one man couches which matched with the room. A silver snack tray laid between them, filled with a pile of soft baked cookies, Fruits, chips, and juice.

“My name is Ava Smirnoff, I’ll be starting my first year of teaching and I’ll be your history and literature teacher. My hobby is reading and flower arrangements.” She lifted her green scaled book to show the class. “And my stand is this book Imagine Dragons. I hope we can have a fun school year.” Ava Smiled. “Now anyone else would like to introduce themselves next?”

Naoya Suou

The speech was good and all, but Naoya did paid much mind. He is more focused on his future being in the campus. When the students start making their way to their respective classes, Naoya does the same. Upon arrival and having seated firmly, the teacher used her Stand to change the entire room into something different. Everyone is seated in a circle as the introductions begin. After the teacher is done with her introduction, Naoya takes the opportunity to do the same. He raises hand before he stands up.

"Good day to you all, my name is Naoya Suou." He started, but he took a quick second to think of something to follow up,eventually deciding to follow his teacher's example "My hobbies are playing videogames and doing house chores. My Stand's name..." He summons his Stand, appearing right above and behind him "...is The Real Slim Shady. I hope you and me will be best of friends. Thank you." He deactivates his Stand before bowing down and sits, waiting for another student to his/her introduction.

Last edited:
Nora Shield
Nora stood up to speak and looked around at the others in the room "Yo, my name is Nora Shield and some of the things I enjoy are riding my motorcycle and listening to the radio as well as anything to do with being in the sun." she looked around at her new classmates before saying "The day is put into two halves so you will all meet my stand later today, lets have a good year everyone." she said cheerfully as she sat back down

Misaki Kageyama
_interactions:

Misaki's eyes lit up with silent amazement as the classroom changed into a different place entirely. To see the stand of someone else in action, especially one like this, is nothing short of amazing. It's like being in a cool fantasy movie, complete with all the magic and stuff. There's even trays with snacks and drinks for them. He dreaded at the prospect of having to introduce himself though. It's his least favorite part of being in a new school. So the faster he introduces himself, the less he has to put up with his own nervousness.

Once the first two have had their go at introductions, he figured it was time he did one himself. Misaki stood up, feeling tense and his eyes were looking nowhere else but down. In a quiet but audible voice, he introduces himself. "Hi. My name's Misaki Kageyama. I like cooking and video games and..." He glanced around but quickly reverted back to just staring at the floor. "...and my stand is called Inanimate Sensation. It's nice to meet you all." he said quickly before sitting back down. He still refuses to make eye contact with anyone, fearing that if he glances up he might catch disapproving looks.

Daisuke
Daisuke stood up, his cane by his side. "My name is Daisuke Kobashigawa. I can't really do much, but I like listening to music and being around people." Daisuke smiled. "Don't be shy if you want someone to talk to. It's not like I'm one to judge."

With that, he returned to his seat.

Jirou
As the room shifted, he watched with wonder in his eyes. Watching another Stand was... well interesting, to say the least. He thought about the others and what their Stands were, and what they were capable of.
He glanced at the food before him, wondering if this was safe to eat. It did come from a Stand, after all.

Taking a deep breath, he stood up and introduced himself. "My name is Jirou Nagata, and I enjoy, uh..." the question puzzled him. What did he actually do?

"I enjoy watching television and cooking!" he said promptly, then sitting back down. Embarrassing himself like this would probably be more common than he'd care to admit.

Shizuka Majima
Tags:
(Open)

X497ATT.png

Fashionable late to class, Shizuka had been taking her time to get more familiar with her surroundings after the brief presentation, a loose backpack over her shoulder as she strolls into the classroom to slouch down in her seat with a sketchpad in hands and idly doodling as the teacher and rest introduce themselves. Raising a brow at the teacher's stand display she gives a few experimental pats of her new seat out of curiosity, definitely an improvement but she expected it wouldn't be a frequent occurrence so might as well enjoy it.

The entire random musical names didn't really give her many contexts for the abilities of the other students, then again the entire concept of a stand was still not that firm in her mind so there might have been something she was missing. When the silence returned from the first couple of introductions, she gives a small wave from her seat and speaks up to give her own introduction.

"Shizuka Majima" a glance to each of the fellow students "I guess I'm up on design, art, and fashion, shoppingS fun as well when it's not my money, Music...hmm, Baseball, and Baiquans pretty cool to I guess" looking to the other displayed avatars behind the people she decides to summon her own, looking like a cross between a Kamen Rider and a mummy with a fluffy boa for flare "These things you call Stands? Well this one's mine, The names a bit of a mouthful and would prefer something a bit more compact but its Walk like an Egyptian" all while she is talking the Stand seems to be doing multiple poses for emphasis seemingly of its own will suddenly stopping as she looks to it over her shoulder and staying in a casual stance nodding "Though I like to call her Bangle instead. I guess thats most of it but yeah rest is gonna come out over time hopefully"

Sarah stared with wide eyes at all of the stands. She hadn't really seen this many stands at once before, and found herself trying to analyze as much as she could of each stand, giggling at the more interesting ones, such as Bangle's bright pink boa.

Eventually, with the silence in the room, she stands up. "Hey, uh, I'm Sarah Matthews. I'm American, so that's cool I guess." She pauses, trying to think of something else to say. "Oh yeah, my stand! Um, this," she starts to say, summoning the tall blue man to stand next to her, "is Blue Train, he's my stand. Nice to met you all.. and yeah, that's pretty much it."

Sarah sits back down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back