• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kylux Partner Search!

Hi I am looking for a long term roleplay partner for Kylux. I live in EST and I am an author on a site called Wattpad, so I am literate. I am out of school so I have free time at night before I head to bed, which is why I'm looking for a partner to roleplay Kylux with me. Usually 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. at night is when I could use someone to rp with and keep me company. But I'm not super strict, I know people have lives. Even a half hour during that time is better than nothing.

But let me put down a bit of who I'm searching for...

18+ is preferable.

I need a Kylo Ren for my Hux. I only like to play Hux, it's who I'm best at. I like to start them off as hating one another and slowly growing feelings, for drama and longevity.

I can only take on one person right now and see how that goes so first come first serve.

Most important is I'm looking for a literate companion. No one is perfect but that is one of my ticks since I'm a writer: decent grammar and punctuation.

I can only roleplay through Instagram.

I need you to be active with replies. Don't leave me hanging for more than ten minutes or i'll get bored. I know life happens and i won't spam you with messages but it's annoying when I've had partners suddenly disappear for over an hour with no warning.

Drinking is allowed (No drug abuse).

Mild swearing is allowed (don't include it with every sentence).

Shorter replies are best for back and forth, but I won't complain if you occasionally throw in a large paragraph.

I only follow the canon timeline, no legends, but a planet can be made up or something like that I'm not that strict.

Other than that, I just want to have fun let me know if you're interested .

Thanks and may the Force be with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back