Alias:

Wonder Boy

Sex/ Gender:

Male

Ethnicity:

Caucasian

Appearance:

Civilian Gear

eAEqdrakvYV0V1fYc7EfcHd_whxlq5GPEZBo2OMwfb7MTmwT6Z4otax7GvgJHSAleCSteanEkYPNod0lyXgzBHOHw__Uuar2v4TSvVssoZjn5wmPTv53nQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Personality (can be a list but preferably a description. Include strengths and weaknesses):

[SIZE= 16px]Kyle is a strong willed being, who never backs down from a fight or challenge. Though his first course of action is and will always be peace. He prefers to talk things out instead of solving things with his fist, but if his opponent chooses to fight instead he will too. Ever since Kyle got his powers, he always strive[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] to make his father proud. Everything he does is for his father. He has yet to realize that the things he does is for himself. At times, because of his father's blood, he becomes angrier than what he needs and the only way to release his angry is by hitting things.[/SIZE]

Likes and Dislikes(at least 3 for each):

+Fighting

+Sports 

+Challenges

-Bullies

-Country Music

-Failing 

-cabbage

History: 

Kyle Turner is the son of Ares and Alice Turner, a Greek professor and friend of Wonder woman. Kyle grew up without his father around, but luckily his mother was there. Kyle was a bit of a handful for his mother because in 9th grade Kyle constantly got in trouble for fighting. His mother thought he was the cause of these fights, but it then revealed to her that Kyle was only protecting his friends from bullies. This continued in 10th grade but behind closed doors. One day Kyle had a dream that he was apart of the Justice League, which lead to him to believe he is meant to be apart of something greater. He told his mother this and took it to heart.

[SIZE= 16px]The next day, after Kyle came home from school, he was greeted by his mother and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman explained to Kyle who his father is and what that made him. She asked Kyle if he wanted to speak to his father, and he said yes. So she took Kyle to a Greek Temple where he'll be able to pray to his father. Kyle got on his knees before his fathers statue and prayed. He prayed for the power to protect people. His father answered his prays by engulfing Kyle in flames, giving him his powers, outfit, and weapons. When the flames died down, Kyle was wearing his superhero outfit and holding his fathers weapons. He stood thanking his father, to be answered with a "Make me proud son". From that point on Wonder Woman took Kyle under her wing, turning him into a warrior. [/SIZE]

A year passed and Kyle was transformed from a basic high school student, to a basically trained warrior. Wonder Woman taught him how to fight, debate, and use his abilities. Now after working along side of Wonder Woman for a year, the both felt he had more to learn, more that Wonder Woman couldn't teach alone. So a decision was made. Kyle will leave Wonder Woman's side to join the Young Justice team.

Powers:

Enhanced Strength

Flight

Fire Infusion

Weapons:

imageproxy.jpg

Other:

He doesn't have a lasso, but the bracelets are similar to Wonder Woman's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far but could you please put two more dislikes of his because losing and failing are basically the same thing and you may also need to revise some of your sentence structures as well as your tenses. Some of your sentences don't make much sense. Also, I think it takes a bit longer than just a year to become a fully trained warrior. I get that he would have finished his training, however, please remember that he doesn't know everything and fighting skills take years to master, so he will probably slip up sometimes. Could you also please define your powers, especially the invulnerability, he has to have some sort of Achilles heel otherwise that's a little too op. @Embaga Elder, other than that, be sure to read the rules and notify me once your done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good so far but could you please put two more dislikes of his because losing and failing are basically the same thing and you may also need to revise some of your sentence structures as well as your tenses. Some of your sentences don't make much sense. Also, I think it takes a bit longer than just a year to become a fully trained warrior. I get that he would have finished his training, however, please remember that he doesn't know everything and fighting skills take years to master, so he will probably slip up sometimes. Could you also please define your powers, especially the invulnerability, he has to have some sort of Achilles heel otherwise that's a little too op. @Embaga Elder, other than that, be sure to read the rules and notify me once your done.

Edited

Alright, @Embaga Elder accepted. I didn't expect so many people to want to join, gonna close the thread soon so we can start the role play sometime this week hopefully. So stay tuned for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back