• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kuroshitsuji/ Black Butler Roleplay

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
Hello! This is totally a long shot but I'm willing to try anyway.
I'm a Ciel Phantomhive roleplayer and I'm looking for specifically a Sebastian Michaelis Roleplayer!

I am, admittedly, a big SebaCiel Shipper. It's a huge comfort ship to me for some personal trauma reasons.
so if you viscerally hate the ship, I'd appreciate some respect and have you ignore this rather than make a comment about how much you hate the ship. lol.

I'd prefer for it to be a long term Romance RP! Not right away Romance, perhaps a partial Slow burn?
We can discuss details in PMs!!!!

I'm not really interested in RPing with peoples OCs, sorry, I prefer Canon x Canon

Things to note about me, as an RPer:

- I am very patient! I won't spam message you or get pushy if you take awhile to respond, I only ask you give me the same grace
- I am 19, I prefer RPing with people 17+
- I require Literate, grammatically correct RPers and prefer "paragraph style"
- I usually write 2 paragraphs at smallest, up to about 6 paragraphs at most usually. (about 5 sentences each paragraph)
- You don't HAVE to match my length, but I prefer it if you wrote more than 2 sentences a reply.
- I love chatting OOC too! If you aren't comfy with that that's totally fine.
- You can comment below or PM to ask questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back