• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, Hello!

I’m Gal or Moth(I’m fine with either!)
They/She || 19

I’m looking for longterm and literate Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji 1x1s with people 18+ in age.

I write 2-4+ paragraphs per reply in in 3rd person. I don’t use text talk in my RP replies.

I don’t expect my partner to always match me, but greatly prefer at least 1 literate paragraph that gives me something to go off of and moves the RP along.

I’m not picky on how fast replies come. I understand and respect that people have lives and the like outside of RP. Though a heads of for particularly long disappearances (month or longer) would be greatly appreciated!

— — —

RP wise what I’m looking for is:

OCxCC double ups. (I play a canon character for your OC and you play a Canon character for mine)

OCxOC. Where we both play OCs. Pairings I do for this are FXF, NBxF, and MxF. (I’ll only play a male character in double ups)

— — —

What I won’t do RP wise:

-Romantic pairings with characters who are minors.

-Canon x Canon (Just not my cup of tea, sorry!)

-Most Taboo/Typically Triggering topics (specifics can 100% be discussed, we all have our limits and boundaries!)

-Playing a male OC

-refer to Grell with masculine pronouns.

— — —

What I will do RP wise:

-Platonic Pairings for minor characters. (So friends, frenemies, found family, and the like)

-Romantic or Platonic Pairings for characters 18+ in age!

-OC x OC pairings

-OC x CC double up pairings

-Some AUs (just ask about them if wanted)

-Play a canon male character in double ups

-Refer to Grell with feminine pronouns

— — —

If you’d be interested in Planning something out and RPing, please message me! I’d be very happy to brainstorm together since it’s so hard to find RPs for this fandom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back