• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kuroko no Basket RP? (Canon/OC Doubling)

KannaChan

Hi everyone, I'm Kanna! It's been a while but I just recently watched Last Game and now I have tons of feels have an extreme craving for a KnB roleplay. This thread lists any and all types of pairings- MxM, MxF, and FxF. MxF is usually my preference but I'll do anything. ^^ This thread also lists both CCxCC and CCxOC pairings. For CCxOC pairings, I'd be willing to double, as long as I feel I can pull off the character you'd like me to play!

We can definitely work together to think of a plot, and it can definitely be a bit AU-ish in the sense that it doesn't have to focus on basketball all the time.

Just a few rules:
- I prefer to roleplay via PM only.
- I love detailed posts, but quality > quantity.
- My posts range around 2 paragraphs per character?
- Not too strict on grammar or mistakes, as long as it's still readable!
- I try to reply everyday, but can be slow at times. Please be patient!
- I'm ditch friendly! I fully understand things happen.
- No need to be perfect with character portrayals. Let's just do our best.
- I can play NPCs/side characters if and when needed.
- Most of all, let's just have fun together!

Key:
Italics = my preferred role
Striked out = no longer searching
Red text = really craving!

Pairings:
Midorima x OC
Kise x OC
Momoi x Aomine
Aomine x Sakurai
Aomine x Kagami
Aomine x Kise

Wakamatsu x Sakurai
Sakurai
x Momoi

Momoi x Riko
Riko x Teppei

Momoi x Kuroko
Kagami x Kuroko
Aomine x Kuroko
Kagami x Kuroko x Aomine
Midorima x Takao
Hyuga x Riko

Kagami x Himuro
Himuro x Murasakibara
Hyuga x Teppei
Kise x Kuroko
Akashi x Mayuzumi
Kuroko
x Ogiwara

Akashi x Midorima

Please just pm me if interested and we can discuss more/work something out! Thank you all!

Last edited:
I would like to do this RP with you. But I can’t really decide with Aomine x Momoi, Sakurai x Momoi, or Akashi x Mayuzumi. Though personally I think Sakurai x Momoi would be super cute, so I’d like to try it!

Hey, so sorry for the delay!!

I'll be happy to do any of those with you (and I'd definitely love to try Sakurai x Momoi too) so send me a PM and we can discuss if you're still interested! :D

Hello there!

I would be down to do a canonxoc doubling to with you! I haven't watched the anime in a while though and I haven't gotten to watch the movies either, but I'm pretty sure I can pull the characters off. :)

Hi everyone, I'm Kanna! It's been a while but I just recently watched Last Game and now I have tons of feels have an extreme craving for a KnB roleplay. This thread lists any and all types of pairings- MxM, MxF, and FxF. MxF is usually my preference but I'll do anything. ^^ This thread also lists both canonxcanon and canonxoc pairings. For canonxoc pairings, I'd be willing to double, as long as I feel I can pull off the character you'd like me to play!

We can definitely work together to think of a plot, and it can definitely be a bit AU-ish in the sense that it doesn't have to focus on basketball all the time.

Just a few rules:
- I prefer to roleplay via PM only.
- I love detailed posts, but quality > quantity.
- My posts range around 2 paragraphs per character?
- Not too strict on grammar or mistakes, as long as it's still readable!
- I try to reply everyday, but can be slow at times. Please be patient!
- I'm ditch friendly! I fully understand things happen.
- No need to be perfect with character portrayals. Let's just do our best~
- I can play NPCs/side characters if and when needed.
- Most of all, let's just have fun together!

Key:
Italics = my preferred role
Striked out = no longer searching
Red text = really craving!

Pairings:
Midorima x OC
Kise x OC
Momoi x Aomine
Aomine x Sakurai
Aomine x Kagami
Aomine x Kise

Wakamatsu x Sakurai
Sakurai
x Momoi

Momoi x Riko
Riko x Teppei

Momoi x Kuroko
Kagami x Kuroko
Aomine x Kuroko
Kagami x Kuroko x Aomine
Midorima x Takao
Hyuga x Riko

Kagami x Himuro
Himuro x Murasakibara
Hyuga x Teppei
Kise x Kuroko
Akashi x Mayuzumi
Kuroko
x Ogiwara

Akashi x Midorima

Please just pm me if interested and we can discuss more/work something out! Thank you all!
I can do Midorima x Oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back