[SIZE= 14px]Blood Type:[/SIZE]

AB

[SIZE= 14px]Date of Birth:[/SIZE]

July 16th, 1998

(18 years of age)

[SIZE= 14px]Height:[/SIZE]

6'1" (186 cm)

Personality:

Regarding the topic of beauty, Ryōka is borderline obsessed with it.  Whether it be a physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual beauty, Ryōka is determined to seek it out and gaze at it in amazement.  Growing up in a well-off family, Ryōka became a sophisticated and intelligent young man, and would never know what it was like to feel despair or to suffer.   Despite his upbringing and his fixation with beauty Ryōka is very humble about himself, and will often dismiss any accomplishments, compliments and even his own appearance as mediocre.  Ryōka is a very kind and friendly person and is always willing to help those in need, that is, assuming he sees them as beautiful.  The one thing Ryōka is infamous for is his hatred for anything he deems is "ugly."  His response to things of the "hideous" nature ranges from disdain, disgust, fear or just outright rage.  When dealing with a person whom Ryōka sees as ugly, Ryōka will hurl insults sadistically at them until satisfied.  Ryōka often butts heads with those who are arrogant, vulgar, cruel, brutish, seductive, cantankerous, and argumentative in nature.  Besides all that, Ryōka claims to be a gentleman through and through and is otherwise a good person.  One weakness of Ryōka's are strong and beautiful young women, whom he compliments quite frequently.

Backstory:

Ryōka was raised by his father as his mother had drowned on a sinking cruise ship sometime after his birth.  His father was a businessman and he hoped that someday his son would follow in his footsteps and become a large world figure like himself.  However, Ryōka had no interest in money, fame or power and would often be found cutting and styling the hair of his house's many servants.  The elegance and sense of good that came to him while he cared for their hair had lit a flame in his heart at a very young age.  It was then that Ryōka had decided that he would make the whole world beautiful, starting with it's people and their hair.  Although he was shocked by his son's career choice, he was nonetheless proud of him and encouraged him in his endeavors.  When he had gotten older his tutors had all agreed to postpone Ryōka's teachings so that he could travel around the world to see it's beauty and to help spread it through the unbearably wondrous sight of the heads of hair he's cut.

Extra:

Ryōka tends to use words from the languages of places he's been to.

Always keeps a pair of scissors handy just in case of hair emergency's.

Wears a purple ribbon necklace that belonged to his mother.  The necklace has a rose made out of ribbon that his father had made for her.

His eyes are a dark shade of pink with two small, dull white stars at the bottom of his sclera but this is only because of the contact lenses he wears.

Last edited by a moderator:
The character is good , I like his personality XD, but, ops! 

There is  SHSL gardener already!

Mika Akiyama:

SHSL Green thumb/Gardener(Not a big deal tho, you can keep the talent if you want to ;) )

Also, about his backstory, all the "students" participating the killing game are not part of the school (but Lord Monokuma claims that they are), and are instead attending separate normal schools or starting a successful business on their own.

You can refer to the "things you need to know" and the intro on the main page to make suitable changes to your character. :D

The character is good , I like his personality XD, but, ops! 

There is  SHSL gardener already!

Mika Akiyama:

SHSL Green thumb/Gardener(Not a big deal tho, you can keep the talent if you want to ;) )

Also, about his backstory, all the "students" participating the killing game are not part of the school (but Lord Monokuma claims that they are), and are instead attending separate normal schools or starting a successful business on their own.

Alright, I fixed the part where it said he got invited to the school and as for the gardener I can change it to the SHSL Hairdresser or something like that if you want  :)  

Either way would suit his character fine and I had already been debating whether he should be a gardener or a hairdresser anyways.  So I just have to send you a little PM telling you his secrets and what's real and what's not about his history and personality, right?

Edit: It should all be fixed now, I changed his title to hairdresser so Mika can stay a gardener :)  

Users who are viewing this thread