• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KUNG FU FIGHTING! (A kung fu panda rp)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Anyone up for this epic scene?! If I get at least 7 people! THEN I'll consider making this official! (Since NONE of my rp ideas have gotten anough interest EVER) I'm kinda hoping this idea works out and I get a MAJOR score!

I know the kung fu panda fan base is pretty big I'm just not sure how many are here on rpnation! I'm giving this idea until July 3rd! THATS 2 MONTHS PEOPLE!! if I don't have enough interest I'm abandoning ship and I'll try again another day another year.

Now here's my idea! The world just like in kung fu panda the movies will be decided into 2 people! The kung fu hero's and the kung fu villains. A group of villains who are new to the world of crime but have been trained by master villains from around ALL OF CHINA! Are to face off against master shifu newest students who trained not only under master shifu! But under the DRAGON WARRIOR AND THE FURIOUS FIVE!! of course I will list some characters (ehem shifu) that you can pick from!

You are not limited to playing only q canon character you can also make a original character! But if I only get 7 interested people I may ask you to pick someone from the movie! All depends on how many canons are chosen during the interest check faze!

You can have up to 3 characters! But for now please only pick one canon so others have a chance to pick one! If more than one person wants the same character well settle the despute with a coin toss. I will flip with the coin toss simulator I have. You call heads or tails who ever wins the flip gets the character. If you both want heads who ever says it first gets it.

Understand?

I will update characters on a regular bases. Add some characters to widen the range. Of course the ONLY required ones will shifu, po and the furious 5

Shifu
Po- taken (silver flight)
Tigress- taken ( mirai-chan)
Mantis
Vipor
Crane- taken (marai-chan)
Monkey

Add on's

Mr. Ping (po's duck dad)

Last edited:
I"M EFFING interested because yesterday i was watching kung fu panda!

I hadn’t really decided on a character whether it would be an OC or a Canon but i can definitely play a canon
Cool! Up above is the open canon spots. You can have up to two canons and up to 3 characters total. So you can either do one canon and two OCS. One canon and one OC. Or two canons and one OC. Mix and match

Question, are we allowed to main "villain" characters? I kinda wanna make a dude who's not exactly evil per say, but does have a bone to pick with the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five for various reasons.

Question, are we allowed to main "villain" characters? I kinda wanna make a dude who's not exactly evil per say, but does have a bone to pick with the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five for various reasons.
Of course! My character will be a villain but isn't evil just a teen who strayed down the wrong path! Anything goes as long as its not OP

Cool. I'm thinking of making a boar warrior, who believes that the Furious Five failed his people when they were wiped out by bandits. Now he has grown stronger, and seeks revenge against the five, and to prove to all of China they aren't strong enough to protect anyone. He's got his own style and everything.

Cool. I'm thinking of making a boar warrior, who believes that the Furious Five failed his people when they were wiped out by bandits. Now he has grown stronger, and seeks revenge against the five, and to prove to all of China they aren't strong enough to protect anyone. He's got his own style and everything.
Neat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back