• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kryzalvor D&D 5E Adventure.

Characters
Here

Gldragon123

Kryzalvor is a continent ruled over by dragons. Dragons who are also the gods of the world. They live in a city that flies high over the continent named Kaden Taoul, and only descend for matters of extreme importance. No one has seen a dragon land on Kryzalvor in over one hundred years but all of this changes when one stormy day a small black dragon falls from the city clutching something in it's talons. The lightning strikes dramatically behind it's corkscrew fall and the thunderous rain blocks out any noise. The entire world seems to watch this unheard of event to it's end where an explosion rockets the earth from it's crash landing. The small town of Liss is literally shaken as the closest settlement to the falling dragon. Within this town are some extraordinary people who are destined to change the world.

What do you do?

I wake from my slumber, which was calmed by the sound of rain. Only to be woken by the shaking of what apparently was the crash of a dragon. I didn't realize it at first, but after talking to my friends, who were already outside, I learned that the dragon had fallen in the midst of the storm. I had to take action, so I grabbed my spellbook and staff. My friends asked, "Ragaston, where are you going in such a hurry? Don't you think if you are going to the dragon you should wait for us?" I turned around and spoke, "Okay, but hurry up, we need to be the first to get there." I opened the spellbook to review my spells just in case we had to fight this dragon. Not likely, but it's better safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back