• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic {KRYSIN}: Chat Away!

posting because Im too lazy to just click the watch button. Ill work on a post at some point tonight while at work.

The system was released 3 weeks prior but there's not much info about the gameplay. Does that mean the first three weeks people can only buy the gear but can't play the game yet?

Yay! I'll have to make some small changes to my character background to make it fit in the main plot (I didn't know that the gouverment wanted to shut it down!)

The system was released 3 weeks prior but there's not much info about the gameplay. Does that mean the first three weeks people can only buy the gear but can't play the game yet?
this is a good question. I feel like i need the answer before I post. Also might edit her backstory just a tad to add that she is all for the game

I just realized I never finished posting this answer!

Yes, Ace Cream Ace Cream , you're precisely right! I'm assuming in everyone's first post that they have finally received the gear and are ready to start the game!

Oh, so the first post is about how we received the device? Sorry, sometimes I'm kinda slow ( ̄ω ̄; )
Let me come up with something. I'll post my part soon ^_^

Boom! Posted. I still don't know how are the mechanics in the virtual world, I'll just wait to Phoeniana to describe it or someone else's post to know how KRYSIN works

Users who are viewing this thread

Back