• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern glimpse of heaven - partner search

pasta

gogo dancer
About Me
I'm pasta. I've been on this site for four years now. I guess, I'm most known for my codes, but I haven't coded something for my layout "shop" in ages. My writing style is detailed, and I write multiple paragraphs per post. I use realistic fcs, and I rp in both threads and pms. I play male characters most of the time and participate in a lot of mxm.

**I have a social life, and I go to school. I try to reply once every few days.**

**if you have any plots yourself, let me know**
Just leave me for somebody else

Muse A’s heart was ripped out of his chest ruthlessly by Muse B, or that’s how he saw it. Muse B was actually rather gentle with him and sweet with him during the breakup. He didn’t want to end it with him; but, he was going to study abroad, and he wasn’t prepared to withstand a long-distance relationship. But what happens when Muse B finally comes back from his studying and goes to rekindle things with Muse A, only to find Muse A as moved on to a new man.

Art requires a muse

Muse A, a burned-out painter living in a busy city, makes the bold choice to move back to his deceased grandmother’s home located within the country, in hopes it will spark inspiration. The seclusion and solitary should do that, right? But, perhaps it isn’t the clear sound of birds singing sweet melodies, or the visualize of rice fields swaying in the cool breeze, but the people that evoke inspiration within him -- particularly one person, a muse.

Muse B comes from an entirely different world. Growing up on his parents' farm, surrounded by a small-minded community and wilderness. Of course, like most youth there, he wants to leave to the heart of a bustling city. He dreams of becoming a well-known novelist, living in a fancy apartment located within Seoul. Of course, he’ll take interests when he hears someone moved from the same city he would like to live in.

Both take interests in each other for one reason or another -- but somehow they both become each other muses. Muse A paints him, Muse B writes about him.

Ideas - of course, we need some angst along with fluff to balance it. As well as that, this would be a slow burn. They’re not going to meet each other once, and already want to use them as their muses and smash.

How to live

Muse A and his partner were going through a rough patch before the accident. It was more serious than one they had gone through ever before. Venomous words were said, and it wasn’t looking good for the couple. It completely fell apart during their last Christmas together, but not by choice. While Muse A’s boyfriend was walking out into the bleak snow out of drunken frustration, tragedy hit. A car, speeding, hit him. Blood-stained snow and a lifeless body were all that was left.

Muse A didn’t know how to live with himself. Guilt for causing the fight that ended his lover’s life and an inescapable depression ate away at him. Even after a year of trying to recover, nothing was the same. It was empty and lonely. Listening to his cat, their cat’s cries deep in the night for Muse A’s second half was painful. It was all his fault -- it had to be.

After mourning the loss for what felt like forever, Muse A finally decided to try dating again. Early stages of a relationship had become so foreign and strange, it was bound to be awkward. Muse B, a lonely, quiet male from a strict, conservative family. After years of repression of his sexuality, he finally decided to accept himself and experiment. So, he went on a blind date set up by a few friends. Muse B oddly resembles Muse A’s deceased lover. Muse B was like a magnet and Muse A a useless piece of scrap metal.

But, is Muse A just using Muse B to recreate his old relationship or does he really care?

flying together

two flight attendants are lovers and have been since university. but with their new job, muse a thinks it'd be ideal to keep their relationship a secret. muse b doesn't believe it's such a good idea and continues to try and act like muse a's partner.

ideas: muse b accidentally outs their relationship

muse b gets sick of hiding their relationship and decides they need a break. of course, in the end, they get back together.

muse a/b gains an admirer due to their coworkers being unaware of their relationship.

[class=brownbg] height:240px; width:600px; background:#553322; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=brownbg][class=img] height:220px; width:580px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/8086bbadfe81f4fb9d2870b48153ee95/tumblr_pc727iMTLz1w7xclco5_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; background-position:0px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=img][class=hello] width:300px; height:211px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=hello][class=rulebox] height:145px; width:300px; background:#111111; float:left; [/class] [div class=rulebox][div style="color:#776655;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;width:280px;float:left;margin:10px 10px;;"]About Me
I'm pasta. I've been on this site for four years now. I guess, I'm most known for my codes, but I haven't coded something for my layout "shop" in ages. My writing style is detailed, and I write multiple paragraphs per post. I use realistic fcs, and I rp in both threads and pms. I play male characters most of the time and participate in a lot of mxm.

**I have a social life, and I go to school. I try to reply once every few days.**[/div][/div] [class=titlebox] height:55px; width:300px; background:#111111; float:left; [/class] [div class=titlebox][div style="color:#776655;font-size:22px;font-family:Arial;line-height:55px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:800;"]glimpse of heaven [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [class=width] width:600px; background:#fff; margin:auto; [/class] [div class=width][class=gif] height:190px; width:300px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab78015cbe64f43afdd7c9a1695539ee/2595b538642bdc65-54/s540x810/2f5112aaa2180ba2387954f9296fd0fbaeffdf2d.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; [/class] [div class=gif][/div][class=idk] height:190px; width:300px; float:left; background:#776655; [/class] [div class=idk][class=container1] width:300px; height:180px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#111; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; [/class] [class=scrollbar1] width:105%; height:180px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox1]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1]**if you have any plots yourself, let me know**

Just leave me for somebody else
Muse A’s heart was ripped out of his chest ruthlessly by Muse B, or that’s how he saw it. Muse B was actually rather gentle with him and sweet with him during the breakup. He didn’t want to end it with him; but, he was going to study abroad, and he wasn’t prepared to withstand a long-distance relationship. But what happens when Muse B finally comes back from his studying and goes to rekindle things with Muse A, only to find Muse A as moved on to a new man.

Art requires a muse
Muse A, a burned-out painter living in a busy city, makes the bold choice to move back to his deceased grandmother’s home located within the country, in hopes it will spark inspiration. The seclusion and solitary should do that, right? But, perhaps it isn’t the clear sound of birds singing sweet melodies, or the visualize of rice fields swaying in the cool breeze, but the people that evoke inspiration within him -- particularly one person, a muse.

Muse B comes from an entirely different world. Growing up on his parents' farm, surrounded by a small-minded community and wilderness. Of course, like most youth there, he wants to leave to the heart of a bustling city. He dreams of becoming a well-known novelist, living in a fancy apartment located within Seoul. Of course, he’ll take interests when he hears someone moved from the same city he would like to live in.

Both take interests in each other for one reason or another -- but somehow they both become each other muses. Muse A paints him, Muse B writes about him.

Ideas - of course, we need some angst along with fluff to balance it. As well as that, this would be a slow burn. They’re not going to meet each other once, and already want to use them as their muses and smash.

How to live
Muse A and his partner were going through a rough patch before the accident. It was more serious than one they had gone through ever before. Venomous words were said, and it wasn’t looking good for the couple. It completely fell apart during their last Christmas together, but not by choice. While Muse A’s boyfriend was walking out into the bleak snow out of drunken frustration, tragedy hit. A car, speeding, hit him. Blood-stained snow and a lifeless body were all that was left.

Muse A didn’t know how to live with himself. Guilt for causing the fight that ended his lover’s life and an inescapable depression ate away at him. Even after a year of trying to recover, nothing was the same. It was empty and lonely. Listening to his cat, their cat’s cries deep in the night for Muse A’s second half was painful. It was all his fault -- it had to be.

After mourning the loss for what felt like forever, Muse A finally decided to try dating again. Early stages of a relationship had become so foreign and strange, it was bound to be awkward. Muse B, a lonely, quiet male from a strict, conservative family. After years of repression of his sexuality, he finally decided to accept himself and experiment. So, he went on a blind date set up by a few friends. Muse B oddly resembles Muse A’s deceased lover. Muse B was like a magnet and Muse A a useless piece of scrap metal.

But, is Muse A just using Muse B to recreate his old relationship or does he really care?

flying together
two flight attendants are lovers and have been since university. but with their new job, muse a thinks it'd be ideal to keep their relationship a secret. muse b doesn't believe it's such a good idea and continues to try and act like muse a's partner.

ideas: muse b accidentally outs their relationship

muse b gets sick of hiding their relationship and decides they need a break. of course, in the end, they get back together.

muse a/b gains an admirer due to their coworkers being unaware of their relationship.

[/div][/div] [/div][/div][class=brub] height:170px; width:600px; background:#776655; float:left; [/class] [div class=brub][class=one] height:150px; width:150px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/893da325d25b19adfea9888bc3dddd45/761647c78d875737-53/s400x600/9bb8983faab38c9041298043289568ff99845d44.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px; [/class] [class=two] height:150px; width:150px; background:url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/9d0dd905bcd6dce1816a740a9afddae4/761647c78d875737-3a/s400x600/3a609adf091b34469984b70f67eee4707b3d1db7.gif'); background-size:100%; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:10px; [/class] [div class=one][/div][div class=two][/div] [class=somethinglmao] height:150px; width:260px; background:#664433; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=somethinglmao][div style="color:#776655;font-size:32px;font-family:Arial;margin-top:25px;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:800;"]partner
search [/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=width][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back