• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KRONOS 2 ALWAYS OPEN (An Intergalactic Nation Builder)

Okay, before I dive right into that, is there a guide or something for how to play this particular nation RP? That's a LOT of information to put together without knowing what I'm getting into. You said this was a reboot to a previous version. Do you have links to the old threads that I can take a look at?
For matters regarding production of certain objects, there will be an excel sheet made public to those who want to use it. For moderation, I'll be using it to provide everyone with fair rates of production and such - at least in the beginning

Also, any lore is allowed so long as it's not abusive of anything. We can't allow WMDs only because it'd be to easy to FTL into a planet and such. The lore is also optional.

For example, my shields are made using a proton-electron generator that produces an extra layer of armor around the ships hull. The shield can either focus on one side of a ship or layer it evenly. As the shield is hit, the armor is lessened until the store of proton-electrons is depleted.

Okay, before I dive right into that, is there a guide or something for how to play this particular nation RP? That's a LOT of information to put together without knowing what I'm getting into. You said this was a reboot to a previous version. Do you have links to the old threads that I can take a look at?
A lot of it's either short one sentence answers or can be removed entrely because it's irrelevant to the scenario. We'll probably be releasing a revised CS in the next few days that is slightly shorter. The current model though should remain mostly relevant.

A lot of it's either short one sentence answers or can be removed entrely because it's irrelevant to the scenario. We'll probably be releasing a revised CS in the next few days that is slightly shorter. The current model though should remain mostly relevant.
*slams face into keyboard*

This CS is unnecessarily long and parts I may or might not have filled in might not matter anymore. It doesn't actually bother me that much, but it is a lot of work and writing.
If you personally believe you dont have to fill something in, then you do not have to.

Oh hell, if this has Democracy 3 level tedium, i am joining so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back