• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

KRONOS 2 ALWAYS OPEN (An Intergalactic Nation Builder)

Veers

Crystal Gem
Hello, if you are reading this, then my original roleplay KRONOS is being revamped and rebooted into KRONOS 2. If you do not know, KRONOS was the most popular space-themed nation builder on the history of RPN, with tons of players. However, for some reason, it had some flaws. This is why I'm going to fix them in this roleplay, and make an amazing galaxy filled with nations fighting for territory and building space naval vessels. If you are interested, reply down below, and if you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks!

I've been wanting to try one of these. You have my interest. *salutes*
Perfect. Now we have 7 people. Please, if you know literally ANYONE who would be interested let them know about this. I wanna have as many people as possible in this roleplay for the best experience.

Hello all. I'm Shepard aka Scooch and I'll be assisting with moderation. I'm glad to see this RP is kicking off again and I wish you all luck!

You know what, were going to post the Nation Sheet tonight for you all to fill out, and we will start as soon as you all fill it out. Have it done by tomorrow night please!

(A link will be posted leading to a place where you can fill it out soon)

Okay, before I dive right into that, is there a guide or something for how to play this particular nation RP? That's a LOT of information to put together without knowing what I'm getting into. You said this was a reboot to a previous version. Do you have links to the old threads that I can take a look at?

Okay, before I dive right into that, is there a guide or something for how to play this particular nation RP? That's a LOT of information to put together without knowing what I'm getting into. You said this was a reboot to a previous version. Do you have links to the old threads that I can take a look at?
Actually, yes you may. This roleplay is turn based. Once a week, you must post a "turn" containing your nations action for a certain amount of time. This amount of time will be determined soon. In these turns, you can specify what your nation is researching, and what military actions you take. There are four research slots for any technology you would like to research. https://www.rpnation.com/threads/kronos-an-intergalactic-role-play.221418/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back