• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi! I'm looking for (multiple) partners to rp with! I'm a multi kpop stan (mostly girl groups but also a few boys groups!) and I'm looking for someone to rp with (multiple people ofc just 1x1 rps!) A little bit about my writing style, I prefer to write in 3rd person, past tense, but I'm pretty open to matching what my partner likes to do. I can write anywhere from non-lit to full lit, again, depends on my partners preferred writing style/length
I do both romantic and platonic relationships, i.e partners, friends, family "pairings," etc.
I do bxb (m/m), gxg (f/f), bxg (m/f) and even poly ships (no love triangles please, they tend to become extremely toxic, unless they all realize they love each other)! The more the merrier! and if you'd even like to pair two people from different groups!
If you're looking for more mature themes, I will only do so with anyone 18+ !! no exceptions, sorry
Cross franchises/ships are A-Okay in my books as long as there isn't a weird age difference (also keep in mind I won't age characters up just to make it "okay")

Since i stan multiple groups, I'd be happy to play someone from a group I don't know, just let me know what you're interested in! But with that being said, here's my list of groups I like off the top of my head that you can see if any of ours match up! I have a lean/preference towards girl groups, but of course I'd be happy to do otherwise if that's what you're looking for! the ones i'm most interest in will have * beside them!

girl groups:
dreamcatcher *
red velvet
mamamoo
blackpink *
itzy *
gfriend
gidle
loona
twice
exid
weki meki
clc
everglow

boy groups:
bts
nct (dream, 127, wayv, u)
ateez *
a.c.e *
stray kids
monsta x
exo
day6
got7
astro
shinee
seventeen
vixx

also some soloists:
chungha *
sunmi *
somi
taemin *
wonho

again, if you don't see a group you like, feel free to tell me what groups you like and we can work it out!!

I love all types of aus with all types of topics attached to them, anything from supernatural, zombies, android, horror, mystery, action, mafia, angels/demons, shapeshifters, high school/college/school life in general, artist/musician, actors/acting, gender identity/coming to terms with sexuality, apocalypse, medieval/renaissance, royalty, angst, fluff, dystopian society, some darker topics (within certain limits of course), etc.
I'm pretty open to anything so if you're interested or think we might have certain things in common feel free to comment under here or dm/pm me!! I try my best to respond as quickly as possible, but do know that I have a job and I won't always be active all day! I live in EST so time zone differences might also be an affecting factor. But, besides that, I'd love to plan/talk with you if you're interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back