• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kpop Roleplay Search!

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Recently, I have REALLY been into Kpop boy groups, and I've been coming up with some ideas for some rps that I REALLY want to do! For some reason, it's hard to find people that roleplay Kpop Boy Groups, so I thought I'd try my luck here! For these roleplays, I would like to play as my OC if that's okay, but I can also double up, and even play as multiple members from a group! As for writing amount, I will write anywhere from 1 to 5, maybe 6 paragraphs a reply, depending on the situation in the rp! Below, I will list the groups I like, and a few of the ideas I've had:

Groups:
EXO
SHINEE
ATEEZ
BLOCK B
NCT
SUPER JUNIOR
VIXX
B.A.P
SUPER M
BIG BANG
MONSTA X
A.C.E
Stray Kids

Ideas:
ATEEZ Pirate AU
EXO Space Travel AU
Mafia AU (any of the groups will work for this)
Supernatural AU (any of the groups will work for this)
Apocalypse AU (any of the groups will work for this)

I do have more ideas that aren't AUs too! I hope to rp with you!

i have no idea if this is still open, but i'd love to do a stray kids roleplay! i primarily do double ups tho :]

Hello all! Recently, I have REALLY been into Kpop boy groups, and I've been coming up with some ideas for some rps that I REALLY want to do! For some reason, it's hard to find people that roleplay Kpop Boy Groups, so I thought I'd try my luck here! For these roleplays, I would like to play as my OC if that's okay, but I can also double up, and even play as multiple members from a group! As for writing amount, I will write anywhere from 1 to 5, maybe 6 paragraphs a reply, depending on the situation in the rp! Below, I will list the groups I like, and a few of the ideas I've had:

Groups:
EXO
SHINEE
ATEEZ
BLOCK B
NCT
SUPER JUNIOR
VIXX
B.A.P
SUPER M
BIG BANG
MONSTA X
A.C.E
Stray Kids

Ideas:
ATEEZ Pirate AU
EXO Space Travel AU

hiiiii id love to do one w nct!!

Groups:
EXO
SHINEE
ATEEZ
BLOCK B
NCT
SUPER JUNIOR
VIXX
B.A.P
SUPER M
BIG BANG
MONSTA X
A.C.E
Stray Kids

Ideas:
ATEEZ Pirate AU
EXO Space Travel AU

Is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back