• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop Prince concept anyone? -Maybe even Vampires or some other Mystical critter? Open to doubling-

Atiny Eternal Starlight

Starlight Suitcliff Ohara
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome~

To my little slice of the world we call Roleplay; Now I am sure some of you have probably seen me around a little before. I have been a part of this wonderfully charming little site for a few years now I admit. I've been at the game we call roleplay for about- I want to say somewhere around 8+ years quite possibly more. Now, on this particular time I am on the hunt for something rather- specific. Though first we of course must go over the rules and such; such fun right? haha I promise though it won't take too long ;)

1.The basic stuff applies of course; No GM, pp, etc etc; Common sense stuff if you will. Respect my rules and limits and I will do the same for you.

2. Limits; Truth is I have none, I can be very open minded about trying out anything. I have a few; ahem triggers as they call it but we can discuss this beforehand and as I said before, you respect mine and vice versa. This is suppose to be fun for /BOTH/ of us right?

3. This is less of a rule more of a fair warning; My pairing is and will probably always be Hetero; M/f. Now that's not to say I have any kind of trouble with you having any 'other' pairing; F/f, M/m, Trans, bi, whathaveyou. Just- know I am not the most experienced in most of them so it may be a bit of a learning curve. I am also VERY open to poly-ships; M/f/m, or the likes; and honestly have found these to be quite a bit of fun. Ergo, I would not be against this being an option for my pairing or yours; but let's at least keep it fair if we do go this route okay?

4. Please for the love of every saint there is- DONT ghost me; if your not interested or think we clash in the way of writing styles just tell me! Who knows, maybe we can find a new path to take, or- something; if we have to just straight up part ways I am a big girl, I can handle it......

See? That wasn't so tough was it? Though I would prefer just to make sure you /read/ these rules you tell me your favorite song from the Kpop group your requesting~

Now; onto the fun part; the actual Idea!!!!!!!

Groups I am looking for/Bias'
BTS {Jimin}
Shinee {Taemin}
Vixx {Leo}
For your Pairing I am willing to do a bit of research and try just about anyone~

Now; this is kind of more of a basic as heck concept at the moment but I am sure we can add to it and build on it as we progress in the story. Also; BIG time kudos and alot of thanks go to CardlinAudio for inspiring this. If you haven't looked at his work on youtube PLEASE check him out

Plot:
The most basic way to put this is it goes one of two ways; Our two OCs or whoever it is you wish to pair with your Kpop bias are princes {Maybe Vampires/Wolves/etc} and are confident, charming, smooth talkers, most likely also possessive -cough- . Probably use to getting exactly what they want; now they either see us at a party/ball/whathaveyou or we are given to them as 'gifts' from a neighboring kingdom looking for a peace treaty or help in a war going on for them. We are- somewhat reluctant -or not- but they win us over...

Now I am fully aware this is as- basic as you can get but we can definetly build off of this and add to it- I have an OC in mind already for this and will add her soon~

This sounds interesting! (Also my fave song is Getting Closer by SEVENTEEN)
I'm totally up for poly ships too!

I just wanted to be sure though, so we each have a female OC, and we both play each other's bias? Just wanna be sure! Haha~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back