• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KPop/KDrama Search

Rosebudxo

Hello! Although there are many fandoms I am interested in RPing, I am definitely craving to do some KPop/KDrama roleplays after seeing Suga live in concert! This could be an "I'm willing to RP as a face-claim for you, if you do the same for me," as long as they are even. If my roleplay partner writes more for their female character, I am dropping the roleplay. You can expect at least one paragraph per character from me, which equals to 2-3 paragraphs a post for the most part, and I expect the same. I don't expect us to match each other perfectly. As long as the effort comes back around, we're golden.

Romance is a must for me, so you must be over 21. Sorry. I also only roleplay MxF pairings. However, there needs to be more than romance! So creating a plot and roleplaying multiple characters is a must. I especially love Antagonists.

I only roleplay over private messages (which is preferred) or threads. I have Discord, but I prefer to use that for chatting and plotting purposes. I am also looking for someone who can post at least 2-3 times per week. I'm patient though, if you need more time. Just please communicate things with me.

If you are interested, you are welcome to either post here or PM me. PMs tend to be a little easier though. I'm excited and looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back