• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kpop Idol Group

which plot do y'all wanna do?

• group chat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other ideas (pm me or just post here <3)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hi! i wanna know if anyone would be interested in having a kpop idol group rp, i've got a few super basic ideas that we can work on;
  • two idol groups living together/going on vacation
    • one female, one male group
    • romances between groups and/or within each group
    • dramaaaaa
    • obvs cameras everywhere so even more dramaaa
  • group chat type of thing
    • i mean obvs romance and drama and the whole shebang but group chat form
    • also some actual writing situations but mainly group chat
    • friendships, hateships, relationships, anything y'all want
    • we could also do two idol groups make a big group chat and stuff ensues
    • or maybe even a bunch of different idols from different groups like the 97 line gc
    • could be super simple like one liners or a few sentences in texting/chatting format (doesn't have to be proper grammar or spelling, just legible. like normal texting, y'know?)
  • A MIX OF BOTH WHERE TWO IDOL GROUPS HAVE TO LIVE TOGETHER and THEY MAKE A GC
  • suggest stuff and ill add it these were just things off the top of my head
i'm super open to anything, just give me a shout. pm, discord, skype, thread, whatsapp, line, whatever you want.

i'd rather not have too many people, i don't want it to die off quickly or be a mess where we don't know who's who. if we have two idol groups, maybe 10 ppl total. if we only have one group, maybe around 7 people, give or take a few. idc if it's oc's or real people, but i'm doing an oc so up to you.

alright i'll shut up just lemme know if you're interested <3

p.s. sorry this is written really badly, my keyboard is broken and i'm kinda sick. i have the best spelling and grammar, i swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back