• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kpop Group!

Peculiar3

Where my demons hide
HI! So I have no idea if anyone is going to be at all interested in this but I always thought it would be super fun! I want to make a group of somewhere between 5-12 people who will make up a Korean idol group! I would prefer it to be a male group but if you guys are insistent it could always be a mixed group! Obviously all characters must be Korean (unless they have transferred from somewhere else but they pretty much have to be Asian, at least half). I feel like this would be so much fun so if you're interested please let me know! PM me with any questions. And PLEASE don't make you characters perfect. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses! It makes things more interesting. Discussing the groups name, core meassage, and ranks will be done after I get some character sheets! If I get any- LET'S HOPE! This would be a ton of fun!

Name:

Stage Name:

Languages:

Ethnicity:

Sexual Orientation:

Desired Role: (Dancer, singer, rapper, visual)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Short Bio:

Picture (Or description): *Realistic*

HI! So I have no idea if anyone is going to be at all interested in this but I always thought it would be super fun! I want to make a group of somewhere between 5-12 people who will make up a Korean idol group! I would prefer it to be a male group but if you guys are insistent it could always be a mixed group! Obviously all characters must be Korean (unless they have transferred from somewhere else but they pretty much have to be Asian, at least half). I feel like this would be so much fun so if you're interested please let me know! PM me with any questions. And PLEASE don't make you characters perfect. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses! It makes things more interesting. Discussing the groups name, core meassage, and ranks will be done after I get some character sheets! If I get any- LET'S HOPE! This would be a ton of fun!

Name:

Stage Name:

Languages:

Ethnicity:

Sexual Orientation:

Desired Role: (Dancer, singer, rapper, visual)

Personality:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Short Bio:

Picture (Or description): *Realistic*
I'm totally joining omai

Yes the link above will take you to the character sheet page. We're in a bit of- a stuck state? But more new people should help kickstart things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back