• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

..no idea...
I just read that it was raining from someone else's post... I assume outside in a forest?
Xel Xel
So let's make it Fuyuki Central Park then. As it's still morning and it's raining there probably isn't anyone around. (Not that you would summon in a place where a lot of people are in the first place.)

Xel Xel
So let's make it Fuyuki Central Park then. As it's still morning and it's raining there probably isn't anyone around. (Not that you would summon in a place where a lot of people are in the first place.)

Even with a light drizzle central park is going to have people. You couldn't even summon there let alone fight rofl. Out in the woods would be the only way you could summon outdoors during the day like this.

Even with a light drizzle central park is going to have people. You couldn't even summon there let alone fight rofl. Out in the woods would be the only way you could summon outdoors during the day like this.
^Dis! I mean unless you don't care about being seen... but the Association isn't going to be too happy about it.

^Dis! I mean unless you don't care about being seen... but the Association isn't going to be too happy about it.
Meh, I've never lived close enough to a park to know. Well, it's hudhouse hudhouse 's call.

So... A cave? Above? How was he getting rained on? Unless they're not in the cave? But then, why the cave?

I'll be posting later tonight.

Never said he didn't camp out, trying to do research in a less damp environment... or prepare a battle table / plan

That Feeling When you realize that you just made a beacon for EVERYONE who is thirsty to RP to be able to quench it...

Oops! Did I do that? My bad!
tumblr_o2qxzuqSqR1udwpkdo1_500.gif

Yeah thats what I mean. Last resort, I'll save ya. If someone else wants to join (Like I did for Rider) I'll back off

I mean, with the way my char is set up, I wouldn't really need 'saving', per se. It would be convenience more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back