• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

hudhouse hudhouse
Definitely not the orthidox method of summoning a heroic spirit. But I guess when you have overwhelming magic, who needs the proper incantation or catalyst! XD

Stepping into the circle he's trying to summon something into might not have been the brightest move though... :P

hudhouse hudhouse
Definitely not the orthidox method of summoning a heroic spirit. But I guess when you have overwhelming magic, who needs the proper incantation or catalyst! XD

Stepping into the circle he's trying to summon something into might not have been the brightest move though... :P
Its supposed to be to show he has an idea of what he is doing, trying to bring something there, but THAT'S IT.
He thought he was being a conduit, but it was the other way around...

Sorry. Don't think I'm posting tonight. Having an anxiety attack. Dog had a stroke. Putting her down tomorrow. Not handling it well.
No rush man! I get anxiety myself, but I'm already feeling the pain from what you have to talk about. Just know people are here for you, and hopefully, she'll be able to rest.

I feel so bad about making my Servant wait on my replies x.x..but real life..and work..I barely ever have time to respond except for on my off days.

Sorry Severia Severia I saw the post and thought to myself the other night "Oh, I see that, gotcha I'll respond to it tomorrow when I got up" then completely forgot about seeing that notification last night. >.< Anyways working on a quick response now before I go to sleep. I guess its good to kind of space things out anyways to not hog up all the IC with primarily just one Servant/Master pairing interacting a lot more then most the others. XD

I guess I should have brought attention to it before, but what Rider did is observable across the whole city(maybe?). About a 5 mile wide section of the city experienced a sudden storm that almost immediately died down.

I guess I should have brought attention to it before, but what Rider did is observable across the whole city(maybe?). About a 5 mile wide section of the city experienced a sudden storm that almost immediately died down.

Per chance is Rider at the epicenter of this spontaneous squall?

Hmm, might have to pay you a visit then. Although I can't get a grasp where you guys are, like if there are people nearby or anything like that.

You two should get on that, since even if I pay you a visit your location is important :O

hudhouse hudhouse
Yo Hud! What's our setting? Obviously we're outside, but where in the city are we? What's it look like around us?
Death... because you are already dead. I'd say to check to make sure to end your character's own life to ensure its true, cause it is! *Shifty devious eyes*

Death... because you are already dead. I'd say to check to make sure to end your character's own life to ensure its true, cause it is! *Shifty devious eyes*

They aint dead until Archer shows up, silly.

Shhh! Don't ruin my mental games to try and have them off themselves to get me one step closer to victory! XD

Of course I'll ruin your plans! If they off themselves how can I fight them to the death!?

Of course I'll ruin your plans! If they off themselves how can I fight them to the death!?
I mean if you off yourself, then you are dead too, then since you are both dead you can both fight! Brilliant logic!

I mean if you off yourself, then you are dead too, then since you are both dead you can both fight! Brilliant logic!

You fool! The only ones who shall face death are those who face the great -- Archer -- in mortal combat! For Archer shall reign supreme over the battlefield!

Except for that one asshole who summoned a literal God, fuck that guy <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back