• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

no, Oni. You won't find Beast, and you'll get torn apart by Shoggoths. Looks like Caster should read up on Lovecraft.

Can I have Mizore "transform" when the demon take over even if we don't know if can or can not happen in fate?
I don't think it can be done. I don't think there's any magecraft at all (or anything) that can change bone structure.

I don't think it can be done. I don't think there's any magecraft at all (or anything) that can change bone structure.

I mean seeing as how she is a artificial human and the base design is practically based around them forming the grail once dead an internal magical force could probably change and tweak a few magic things. Especially if said force had its own mind and knew the designs around the creation of its shell.

But its your call GM

Can I have Mizore "transform" when the demon take over even if we don't know if can or can not happen in fate?
I mean seeing as how she is a artificial human and the base design is practically based around them forming the grail once dead an internal magical force could probably change and tweak a few magic things. Especially if said force had its own mind and knew the designs around the creation of its shell.

But its your call GM
alright, since I kinda did have something similar in Wilted Wilted 's fate/rp (that died in three posts), I'll allow some small changes to indicate that the demon' being a demon, but no full fledged crazy changes (like sprouting horns and wings or razor sharp calws.) What I mean is, she can have markings on her, or change eye colour or something.

I wish there had been an episode of Captain Planet vs. Cthulhu. That would have been awesome.
no, it wouldn't have.

I like it how every TV show and game and movie use Cthulhu wrong.

He is best portrayed by a dark, overshadowing presence that seems to be watching wherever you go, than an actual boss. This is because his very awakening from R'lyeh could destroy the world, as his very presence will drive any that view him completely and utterly insane. So basically, he'd just have to walk around, and bam! world destroyed. Most boss battles involving Cthulhu depicts him much weaker than what he really is.

However, the game Terraria does 'Cthulhu' boss battles reasonably well, with the Eye of Cthulhu and Brain of Cthulhu, as they technically aren't the full Cthulhu, so it'd make sense that they don't have the maddening effect cthulhu would have. However, the Brain of Cthulhu DOES cause the player to have illusions, so I'll give you that. The Eye of Cthulhu is just completely and utterly disappointing. But still, it doesn't make Cthulhu himself seem weaker than what he really is. I mean, it's just an eye and a brain, right? It doesn't even have a skull protecting it.

ok, I think I've ranted on enough. xD

I really knew how to pick characters this time around. Both of my characters are meant to be more knowledgeable and upfront so I have so much more beefy posts then more more clueless 'winging' it types. XD Well I guess servant wise its usually that though my current servant is more so the explaining type then usual. XD

I really knew how to pick characters this time around. Both of my characters are meant to be more knowledgeable and upfront so I have so much more beefy posts then more more clueless 'winging' it types. XD Well I guess servant wise its usually that though my current servant is more so the explaining type then usual. XD
and your master suddenly went from little loli who wants true magicks to bait for Beast

ChazGhost ChazGhost

If Saver wanted you dead, he would've done it ages ago. He'd probably have a whole f*cking army hiding and ready to roast some beef.

ChazGhost ChazGhost *Through the phone* Don't believe him! RUN! Get out of the house now! Escape while you can!
*Giant tentacle monster thing comes up behind Hanarei Hanarei *
blobgluggogbepbloop. (translation: when I'm done with you, you're corpse won't even be recognisable)

I'll leave you to find out what that means. *crazy mad laughter*

*Giant tentacle monster thing comes up behind Hanarei Hanarei *
blobgluggogbepbloop. (translation: when I'm done with you, you're corpse won't even be recognisable)

I'll leave you to find out what that means. *crazy mad laughter*
They are in the lab! *Gun shots in the background of the phone call followed by silence.*

They are in the lab! *Gun shots in the background of the phone call followed by silence.*
*saver walks into the lab with more Deep Ones and Shoggoths*
I WIN!!!
*Gatekeeper fires a gun through Saver's head*
I win.

*berserker looks at his phones and wonders... Where did I get a phone and did they get the number*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back