• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Rider

The look of his master had when he saw him must of been shocking. "Takehito Fujimoto?" Rider ignored part before Takehito's talk about his discovery of magecraft. It was rather... curious to see his master react this way. The way his eyes looked when he glanced at him were very peculiar. It was like a ray of the sun shined into his eyes yet they were inside of a house. When Hiko winced at his hand, Rider looked towards his hand. Red lines started to manifest onto Hiko's hand glowing red until it finished the design of the command seal.

The command seal that manifested onto his master's hand confirming the pact between the two. He didn't mind the command seals since they were barely going to be used. "Yes I am Rider, and yes this is my steed," Rider answered. "Tell me, what is your goal for participating in the Holy Grail War?" He was rather curious about his master's ambitions and the reason why was he summoned here. "Is it for gold, glory or something else?"

It's Takehiko, XD
Also, that part about "Magecraft is real" was his thoughts, not actual speech.

That's all. I'll start writing my reply now.

at he learned over the last week to the test. Yes, he had been reading books about magecraft for a whole week, and he still barely

It's Takehiko, XD
Also, that part about "Magecraft is real" was his thoughts, not actual speech.

That's all. I'll start writing my reply now.
I think you were paired with one of the weaker servants in this current war btw.

*Whistles innocently like she totally knew the OOC was here.* Well! Working on the chant and I'll have Nadina summoning!.... whenever I get the chant all sorted out and done cause i gotta do it right.

Other than the grand Caster and extra classes, I'd say all the other servants are on a similar level. Except for Saber. Who, I'd reckon would be able to defeat most the regular servants. But Beast and Caster would obviously kick his ass

Other than the grand Caster and extra classes, I'd say all the other servants are on a similar level. Except for Saber. Who, I'd reckon would be able to defeat most the regular servants. But Beast and Caster would obviously kick his ass
Damn.
How is Saber so strong!? Oh, right. Saber-class. They're always fucking strong.

I think Berserker has the best chance against saber, besides Caster and beast of course.
Also I like a order a steak

Do you have any drinks with that? Like herbal tea? Otherwise, Caster might get mad. He needs his daily dose of herbal tea, damn it.

And charismatic.
No. only mapo tofu. We DID sell Beast one of our employees earlier... I can arrange to get an employee cooked for you?

I think Berserker has the best chance against saber, besides Caster and beast of course.
Also I like a order a steak
We only sell mapo tofu. And trust me when I say you do not want to mess with the chef/boss
Bleh... 2/10 chant but I have to go help my parents with some stuff so it will have to do. T.T
Yep, this is looking great so far...:

Takehiko burst into the bathroom, thinking something crucial happened. "Damn it, Rider! I leave you for five minutes and you destroy the sink!" he took the handle and placed it back where it was, hoping his parents wouldn't notice. He slid it a few times, testing if it worked. "Thank god. Okay, it works like this. You pull it in this direction and water comes out, see?" he pulled the handle to himself, and water poured out. He pushed it back and it stopped flowing. "If you think this is cool, let me show you the television," he led Rider to his room. He pressed the red button on the TV, as it turned on and showed the news channel. Takehiko took the remote in his hands and showed it to Rider.

"This is a television or TV for short. Using it, you can... experience images and sounds from somewhere else. In the whole world. It has many channels, and each one is about a different topic. You're on the news channel right now, where they speak about recent events worth taking note of. I advise you watch it, you might even learn something about our modern world. If you have questions, let me know," he said, hoping the TV would distract Rider and keep him occupied, as Takehiko took a book about magecraft in his hands and studied its contents.

If we stick with our strategy I think we'll be good (say the guy with no clue of the power of the beast).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back