Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Tarazul Tarazul
I'm very sorry, but Overseer is taking WAY too long, hate to be evil, but this RP has hardly progressed AT ALL in four days, so I'm going to start being strict, (this goes for everyone).

I need overseer by saturday, or I'm getting another to fill the position.

I just realized I started making a cs for this without asking if it was still open. well, better late than never?

Hi there! I was just wondering if there was any space left in this for master characters?

I just realized I started making a cs for this without asking if it was still open. well, better late than never?

Hi there! I was just wondering if there was any space left in this for master characters?
Nup we all full... I was wondering who dafaq you were lol

Well I'm here, to stay this time.

(Yeah I think you're going to have to pass the baton to another person to play Overseer since I'd hate to keep dragging this along. I'm very sorry.)

Okay since you guys had posted a bit during my first absence due to family related issues I'm kind of lost on where to jump in if I'm being honest here.

I'm still, sorry about the lack of posts, I'm free all day though, I'll be able to pump something out!
May have to wait for a while on posting for my Master though, messaged Lyssi asking about her catalyst but I haven't gotten a reply as of yet.

ah, oh well XD hope you guys have fun! sorry for the intrusion.
I will show you the door.
*The Gates of Babylon open and shoots gold-plated doors at you. They are adorned with gems and most of their handles are either from marble, a precious metal, or a gem*

Well I'm here, to stay this time.

(Yeah I think you're going to have to pass the baton to another person to play Overseer since I'd hate to keep dragging this along. I'm very sorry.)

Okay since you guys had posted a bit during my first absence due to family related issues I'm kind of lost on where to jump in if I'm being honest here.
You should just continue what you were doing, which is being Saber and talking with yo master and stuff.

I'm still, sorry about the lack of posts, I'm free all day though, I'll be able to pump something out!
May have to wait for a while on posting for my Master though, messaged Lyssi asking about her catalyst but I haven't gotten a reply as of yet.
Let's get this resolved then.
LyssiNae LyssiNae

Berserker’s walking slowly increased in speed as she got closer to his actual destination in the middle of the forest no less, lifting his leg and resting his foot on a tree he effortlessly knocked the entire thing over making it crash to the canopy of grass. He then sat his complaining master on what was now a glorified bench in the woods so he could have full range use of his arms without really holding back. Balling up his fists, he began to punch the ground, creating small seismic events that shook the ground and scared away any wildlife that didn’t already had for the heels when he landed; this was his version of digging. He forced his way deeper into the ground for at the very least an hour, making sure to use controlled strikes just in case he broke what he was looking for, but soon enough something shiny could be seen glittering in the creator.

A cheerful growl could be heard under Berserker’s helmet when he wasted no time thrusting both his hands down into the dirt and dragging out what looked like two massive gauntlets both with lion markings engraved on them. Amazing craftsmanship and even more so that it's withstood the test of time being buried so deep that only an ancient creature such as he would know where they were buried. After they were excavated and the dirt removed from the insides Berserker dawned his new weapons and almost immediately began shadow boxing getting a good feel for the new added weight. One uppercut seemed to erupt underground causing the earth underneath it to tear through the dirt causing an even larger hole in the ground, Berserker did not seem to like the earth all that much.

SomeStupidWords SomeStupidWords
*GILGAMESH HISSED*
THAT BELONGS TO ME! *Snake-tongue rattling*

Hi guys! :3

I haven't received notifications for a while (thanks for the profile message Birdsie!), I was waiting for others to post so we all had an awesome character development!, I didn't know these many posts had already happened.

*goes to read the amazing story!!*

You should just continue what you were doing, which is being Saber and talking with yo master and stuff.
Ah...That makes a whole lot of sense...Yes, those are words of the relatively wise.

Well, I'm going to go do that.

Ah...That makes a whole lot of sense...Yes, those are words of the relatively wise.

Well, I'm going to go do that.
My w-waifu... She praised my words~
tumblr_mjzg0qkmcN1rwz12jo4_500.gif

Hello good people! I've been neglecting this site because of some inconveniences IRL that has left me with less time to keep it up.
I still want to be in this RP! I just need some time to catch up. I will try and read some of what I've missed tonight.
And I've send Rider's catalyst.

Hello good people! I've been neglecting this site because of some inconveniences IRL that has left me with less time to keep it up.
I still want to be in this RP! I just need some time to catch up. I will try and read some of what I've missed tonight.
And I've send Rider's catalyst.
cool thanks for not dropping dead. Saber STILL hasn't replied after all the fighting (lol she's probs raiding the fridge) and well... rider hasn't even been summoned.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Overseer is available if you want

cool thanks for not dropping dead. Saber STILL hasn't replied after all the fighting (lol she's probs raiding the fridge) and well... rider hasn't even been summoned.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Overseer is available if you want
what's the overseer do? master or servant? Any preference for the character?

Yay. Right, then. I'll get back to the C's in an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread