Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

The whole waiting for site maintenance to happen is killing me, I'll next get my fate up off the ground DX

I know right?

Also, I changed my avatar to a more fitting one. Now you can have a reminder of the one that will beat you, every time we chat <3  !

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right?

Also, I changed my avatar to a more fitting one. Now you can have a reminder of the one that will beat you, every time we chat <3  !

Lol i'll remember than when Gilgy is minus a life and his none existent friend. I can't take a guy seriously when he lost Saber to a loser who screams about justice all the time

Lol i'll remember than when Gilgy is minus a life and his none existent friend. I can't take a guy seriously when he lost Saber to a loser who screams about justice all the time

Well, you know, he didn't give her all that much of a good reason to. (Note: This Gilgamesh wasn't nice, because he was immersed in the contents of the Grail and summoned in the improper era of consumptionism and waste.)

Night  zero reached 500 views xD

I'm thinking maybe we should use Google Maps coordinates for Sydney for a more precise representation of our positions and such when far away that is.

When you click once, you get coordinates and we could employ those in posts that can't help but vaguely describe which part of town we're in.

I'm thinking maybe we should use Google Maps coordinates for Sydney for a more precise representation of our positions and such when far away that is.

When you click once, you get coordinates and we could employ those in posts that can't help but vaguely describe which part of town we're in.

sure why not.

I actually don't mind a little bullshittery but there aren't castles in Sydney so I hope nobody posts they're in a castle. And I don't exactly know any shady neighbourhoods around Sydney but meh

sure why not.

I actually don't mind a little bullshittery but there aren't castles in Sydney so I hope nobody posts they're in a castle. And I don't exactly know any shady neighbourhoods around Sydney but meh

From my traveling around I've learned there is a hood no matter where you are on what part of the globe lol 

Now Lancer's there, it's a real party. I'm really wondering how Gilgamesh'll react to him, to be honest.

Gilgamesh won't care all that much because of Beast (also known as cockroach) on his land, destroying his property and spreading disgusting stuff with its disgusting stench.

Once he discovers Lancer has a Noble Phantasm that HE doesn't have, Gil will probably become interested in adding it to his collection. He will also give him some kudos, then call him a mongrel either way.

That's just how Gil is.

View attachment 254824

@BirdsieYou don't get Enkidu and eternal life.

Look at me being lore-friendly.

You get one

Yeah, but Gil isn't a mage nor magus so he doesn't know that. Same reason why he didn't kill Matthias and take it for himself.

The Gate of Babylon classifies as an Anti-Army

Actually, you have gotten the classification a little wrong. The GoB is an Anti-Unit Phantasm.

Anti-Unit are like pistols with infinite ammunition. Cheap cost in mana, but stronger than normal weapons.

Anti-Army are like one-shot missiles. Powerful, costful, but will obliterate multiple enemies at once.

Anti-Fortress are like one-shot anti-vehicle missiles. Focus on one enemy, can obliterate whole buildings at ease.

Anti-World (Ea) is like a mix of Anti-Army and Anti-Fortress, because it can pretty much destroy half the planet. Though if he had such plans, the Counter Force would send guardians after him.

I just made some Google Maps calculations and a lot of fucking around and based off of the fact that @Shirou Emiya 's character is in a hotel, I have made the deduction that said hotel is The InterContinental (Google Maps coordinates below, just put them in search) and due to Matthias being able to safely drink lemonade and watch the fight from afar, I also deduce that the ship that @Lazarus @Gabriel97  @NerdyFox @SomeStupidWords @MrEvilMexican and me are on is somewhere surprisingly near the Opera House.

-33.862927, 151.212414 - InterContinental

-33.854161, 151.213976 - Estimated coordinates of the ship where all of our characters are.

I guess that Matthias picked the right hotel, because the InterContinental is a five-star hotel, probably to Gilgamesh's liking. (More precisely, their rating is 4 and a half star.) Also, based on the fact that Matthias can watch the fight safely and observe what's going on with precision, his room is on the 31st floor of the hotel, on the northern side (he also has view of the Opera House.)

Be happy, for I did all of the thinking and calculations for you, mongrels!

3829bc79224dadec39d29acf26fbf2ee.gif

I just made some Google Maps calculations and a lot of fucking around and based off of the fact that @Shirou Emiya 's character is in a hotel, I have made the deduction that said hotel is The InterContinental (Google Maps coordinates below, just put them in search) and due to Matthias being able to safely drink lemonade and watch the fight from afar, I also deduce that the ship that @Lazarus @Gabriel97  @NerdyFox @SomeStupidWords @MrEvilMexican and me are on is somewhere surprisingly near the Opera House.

-33.862927, 151.212414 - InterContinental

-33.854161, 151.213976 - Estimated coordinates of the ship where all of our characters are.

I guess that Matthias picked the right hotel, because the InterContinental is a five-star hotel, probably to Gilgamesh's liking. (More precisely, their rating is 4 and a half star.) Also, based on the fact that Matthias can watch the fight safely and observe what's going on with precision, his room is on the 31st floor of the hotel, on the northern side (he also has view of the Opera House.)

Be happy, for I did all of the thinking and calculations for you, mongrels!

Night Zero and already a huge fight 

Night Zero and already a huge fight 

Yes.

I am thinking of Gilgamesh saving the ship by opening a portal to his treasury underneath. Then the combined water pressure will carry a golden Noble Phantasm-Ship that is thrice bigger onto the one we are one, saving everyone and showing off at the same time. Think Vimana from Fate/Zero but sea version and much bigger.

Yes.

I am thinking of Gilgamesh saving the ship by opening a portal to his treasury underneath. Then the combined water pressure will carry a golden Noble Phantasm-Ship that is thrice bigger onto the one we are one, saving everyone and showing off at the same time. Think Vimana from Fate/Zero but sea version and much bigger.

Everyone has either escaped the ship, killed by Gil or being torn up alive by living hentai

Eeh they can find a way out themselves. You can save the ship if you want to. Just keep Grand Lancer alive lol he has the best chance against Beast

You're telling that to the guy who's Noble Phantasm just blew off one of your tentacles.

Users who are viewing this thread