• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kosudai High

@thebrokendoll @Grimmlock @BobbyW

I have not posted for a while, since my character did not fit in the current scene, but I still wanted to let you know I will be gone for the next week. I will not be able to post anything while I'm gone, but I am still interested in this RP.

Xylch said:
@thebrokendoll @Grimmlock @BobbyW
I have not posted for a while, since my character did not fit in the current scene, but I still wanted to let you know I will be gone for the next week. I will not be able to post anything while I'm gone, but I am still interested in this RP.
Alrighty! I'll make sure to keep that in mind! :3 Hope you have a good week!

I am really sorry about my inactivity. First it was finals and then a week long trip that ended yesterday. I really hope I didn't ruin anyone's experience too much >.<

Grimmlock said:
I am really sorry about my inactivity. First it was finals and then a week long trip that ended yesterday. I really hope I didn't ruin anyone's experience too much >.<
It's fine, don't worry about it. ^_^ Hope you had a good time on the trip, and did alright on your finals. ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmlock said:
it's fine! Hope you enjoyed your trip and did good on your finals!! :3

Grimmlock said:
Indeed. Well it does say that she'll be offline indefinitely do to family problems which sucks.
It does suck. Hopefully things'll get better for her soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back