• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Raven's Search

Koraki

Your friendly neighborhood Eldritch Being
raven-bird.gif

β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬!
_______

⦍ π”„π”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± π”ͺ𝔒 ⦎
Apologies if any of this seems disorganized/rambling!

I'm Koraki, but feel free to call me Kore! I am an adult female living in the CST with 10+ years of roleplay experience. It's been a while since I've tried to roleplay. I started a full-time job that's pretty demanding, so it took a while for me to establish a rhythm. I'm hoping to have a posting time of at least once every few days! I like writing in third person, past tense. My word count is usually around 300+. I tend to prefer quality over quantity!

For plots involving romance, I prefer mxf. I slightly prefer playing female characters, but that's not a hard-set rule!

As for limits, I only ask that we keep language and content pg-13! :}

⦍ π”„π”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔢𝔬𝔲 ⦎

I'm looking for someone who is 21 or older, as that's around my age and what I am comfortable roleplaying with! I am pretty ghost friendly, and I understand that real life comes first, but it would be fantastic if you could post at least once a week! I would also appreciate if your posting length at least mirrored mine. I'm not looking for novella, but I always think that the more we have to work with, the better! I also ask that you have proper grammar when writing. Mistakes are going to happen, of course! But using a grammar-checker can cut down on a lot of them!

⦍ 𝔓𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔰 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔒𝔰 ⦎

I enjoy fantasy-based plots involving magic and other species. I'm currently worldbuilding my own fantasy universe (if you want to ask me about it, be warned - I *will* go into excruciating detail :p) so my muse for fantasy plots is really high.

Random tropes/fandoms (just things that I'm into that could spark a plot):
  • Transformers (mostly oc x oc, but I could be convinced to do oc x canon if the plot is enticing enough)
  • Stardew Valley (Could maybe do oc x canon, or oc x oc in a game-inspired plot)
  • Hollow Knight (Could do a plot set during the Pale King's reign, or two bugs exploring the kingdom after the Fall of Hallownest. Maybe even a long-lost vessel and a bug meeting/teaming up?)
  • Spider-verse (mainly oc x oc, as I'm not confident in writing any of the characters' personalities)
  • Avatar (I haven't seen Way of Water yet, but I LOVED the first movie. We could do oc x oc or oc x canon. I'm willing to even come up with our own lore/na'vi tribes if need be. I just love the setting so much)
  • friends to lovers
  • strangers to lovers
  • opposites attract
  • anything fantasy

Plot ideas:
  • Travelling cryptozoology/folklore researchers that team up because they're after the same creature.
  • A woman accidentally summons an entity and, in trying to send him back, ends up accidentally binding him to her. He is now at her command, even if he'd rather be anywhere else.
  • Two retail coworkers are killed in a tragic work accident and reawaken in a fantasy world as powerful mages. Learning to survive in a world of magic and monsters is tough, but it's easier than an overnight shift on Black Friday. They come to find out that their magic types are supposed to make them enemies, but in spite of this, they find themselves growing closer. (Can be platonic or romantic. If platonic, maybe we could double up and play each other's fantasy love interests eventually?)
  • Reincarnated soulmates! This one would take a bit of ooc discussion to really flesh things out, but could be fun! Basically, our characters are the reincarnations of divine beings, who are also fated lovers. They are not aware of their past lives or their divine nature until they first meet. Bonus points if their divine natures are opposites (Light x Dark, Nature x Death, etc.). We could also have a subplot where another divine being---one who is their sworn enemy---is also in play.

If you're interested in any of these, please message me! Thanks for reading! :}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back