• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom KomaHina / HinaKoma SDR2 RP, Please

hopefills

Here for the KomaHina, stay for the HinaKoma??
Roleplay Type(s)
(Most of this is the abridged version of my profile description.)

Hello! I'm looking for KomaHina/HinaKoma Super Danganronpa 2 roleplay.

I have yet to finish the second game/anime, but have been spoiled, (a lot). That said, I prefer minimum spoilers.
I don't mind the plot, as long as the characters are interacting. (They could stare at each other the whole time, and it would still make my day, as long as there was good writing/ characterization.)

I should also mention that although I have often, in the past, played as OCs, this time I want to roleplay in canon. I can try either character, but I am seeking a (long term) partner who roleplays as Komaeda.

I have been roleplaying for many years. (I am in my 20s and wish to only roleplay with others around my age.)
I have a few style preferences: One paragraph, third person. Two paragraphs (at most) for details.
I can do any other style (script -- still third person!!; voice, bc it is hilarious; so on).
I am literate, but I roleplay for fun.

I have roleplayed in the following fandoms:
Durarara!! (Music alternate Psychedelic Dreams "Psyche" Izaya)
Homestuck (Mituna)
DMMd (Spoiler characters, Noiz, etc.)

Thanks for reading! (My profile has *slightly* more detail.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back