• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Form: Human --> Griffin --> Human
Interacting with: shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Mentions: Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Roland was worried about Henry. Considering the fact that he had overexerted himself, it was no surprise that he was very hungry. So, he smiled at Phineas and told him that he was going to go back to the guild immediately, using the fact that they've already been gone for a few days and it would be best to get back there as quick as possible. He shook hands with Phineas as he accepted their rewards, gave the Odaire family a friendly goodbye and thanked Anahita profusely, said goodbye to Czare before transforming into a griffin and landed himself on the deck. Sending a mental message for Henry to get out, he waited there patiently. Once Henry was out and climbed on top of him, Roland took flight and suggested for Henry to sleep and maybe that would stop him from suddenly bolting off to grab the nearest unfortunate person and sucking them dry.

It wasn't that long before they had arrived back at the guild. He landed at the courtyard, letting Henry get off of his back before resting for a bit, laying his head on top of his front claws. Despite him being all go for flying around, it was quite a distance to fly - quickly too, Roland hadn't slowed down too much. It wasn't overexertion and a bit of rest and he would be fine. Nevertheless, he stared down at the road that led to their guild and noticed that there was what seems to be a carriage heading towards them. He raised his head before looking towards Henry with worry. He transformed back into a human. "You should go rest up Henry. I'll take care of these guys~" He reassured the male. It would be nice to have more people in the guild after all.

Without a second thought, he turned back to the winding road wondering if they can see him. Nevertheless, he had raised his hand and began to wave at them. Now that he thought about it, maybe they were people who were looking for help and not new guild members. Who knows, he's never seen the others before aside from the one at the entrance ceremony and most of them had gone off in the dead of night. They've been gone for a while, a few days, so there might have already been some additions. Oh, he really hoped so! He wanted to have more friends within the guild. And as always, the more the merrier!

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Kolan Capital: Raven Guild Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Misha gasped, pointing at Helios' ear. "You have scales!" she declared, as her mother pulled her away.

Parfa cleared her throat disapprovingly, and Misha flinched like a child caught doing something bad. "it is rude to point." her mother said sternly, looking at her gravely with the parent eye.

"Sorry, mom." she said meekly, her little ears flattening. "Sorry, Mr. Helios, sir." she fiddled with her woven robe with her little paws.

Parfa smiled proudly and licked her cheek; meanwhile, Loki barked, "Oooh! Can you make medicine for our grandpa? He's got the . . . the . . . laba . . . lumbago!"

Misha squealed in joy when Helios gave her his boot, which she gladly accepted and sniffed all over, making a scrunched up face when she smelled the inside; Parfa looked amused. When the tiny branch appeared, Parfa and the puppies went, "Wooowwwww!" wagging their tails excitedly. "Can you teach me to do that?" Fenris jumped on him, paws on his knees. As the wagon went up the hill, the kids liked the flowers, boasting about theirs being the best and comparing flower crowns.

Parfa smiled after hearing Helios' reason for joining the guild and nodded. "Seeing the world is wonderful, and I did not know they had a library. Perhaps there is someone there who could teach me how to read?" she said thoughtfully. "I know enough letters for trading goods, but reading a book is something else entirely. You must be an intelligent person to be able to read so well." she smiled. "Was it your grandfather who taught you?"

Meanwhile, Hati's ears had wilted when he heard that Helios' parents weren't alive anymore, and didn't say anything. He just sat down looking at a slab of bacon and silently thinking as though the bacon contained all the answers of the world. "That's awful." he said, and stood up to give him a hug. "You can share our mom and dad too, okay? You seem nice."

At this Parfa and Sol looked surprised and glanced in unison at their son. "Can Helios and his grandfather be part of our pack? He doesn't have a mom or dad." and then he did the puppy eyes.

The two parents covered their eyes, but it was too great. Too strong to resist. They could feel the puppy eyes warming their hearts. In the end Parfa and Sol stared at Helios for a long time, sniffing the air around him. Then they looked at each other, seeming to communicate with just their eyes. He nodded, and she nodded.

Sol turned around and clambered on to the back, then very seriously placed a paw on Helios' shoulder. "Do you want to be part of our pack?" There was such honest welcoming sincerity in his eyes.

It was at that moment that Loki suddenly howled, "HIIIIII!!!!!" he was waving at someone in the distance. Someone outside the Raven Guild. They had already arrived

The elder vampire couldn't help but chuckle lightly as they flew back, "Vampires dont sleep, Roland. I do appreciate the concern though. Thank you." he said quietly. Normally, the winds would have taken his words before they reached his companion's ears but they both had good ears.

Once they arrived at their destination, Henry hopped off and right on queue, a carriage approached them. One could tell the look in the undead's eyes was anything other than friendly. It was a gaze full of hunger. The way a lion looks at a gazelle. He even couldn't resist licking his teeth in anticipation before Roland asked him to go on ahead while he took care of the people.

The minor conversation was able to bring him out of it and he nodded his head. "Understood. I'll meet you there."

AI10100 AI10100 (short post but I just wanted a little response up)

45A48318-BF57-49F3-A271-7F9AA31C93D6.jpeg - Helios -
“Raven Guild Hall”

He cupped his ear automatically, waving his other hand in his fluster. “A-ah, it’s okay Misha. Y-yes, I have scales on my ear —- oh! Lumbago? I believe I can make some pain medication for his lower back.”

Helios answered Loki before humming and muttering about visiting their place to give a check up on their grandfather. “Depending how bad he is feeling, it could take a couple of days to make the medicine he’d need —- O-of course, if it’s okay with your parents first! And Grandfather’s permission too.”

Then he chuckled when he saw Misha’s scrunched up face, thinking in the back of his head that perhaps he should air out his shoes next time. Just in case she wants to smell them again—- it is still a weird thing to smell.

When Fenris asked, jumping with his paws on his knees, Helios resisted to flinch; still not used to the contact despite being relaxed. “Of course! Let me know if you feel a connection with an element and I’ll do my best to show you. Ah! But be sure that you are ready for it because elements will and can become part of you too. —- u-um in other words, you might have a different hair color or an arm as said element. Same with the amount of practice you would have to go through, for any sort of magic is hard to wield at first.” Helios seemed to enjoy explaining how his magic works, smiling bright when the kids showed off the flower crowns he made. It felt really nice, to know that others enjoy his blessed gift of nature.

He was unaware of a certain pup’s most inner thoughts as he listened to Parfa’s words; looking surprised. “Eh? If you would like, Mrs. Parfa, I can teach you how to read and write? We can start with what you know first and go from there.” Then he grinned widely. “Yes, Grandpa taught me how to read and write — he figured I might as well have a hobby to distract myself with since I refuse to —- uh —- spend time with those around my age.”

It was then that he heard the shocking proposal from Hati, his narrow eyes widened-

And his face suddenly turned a tomato red color. Cheeks burning in heat as the little pup hugged him. He froze at the spot, tense and flustered as he didn’t know what to do again. Like his brain just short circuited.

“I-I-I-!” He stuttered, not seeing the parents eyeing each other, nor realizing that they smelled him. Helios was more focused on the tiny body that’s hugging him, feeling a bit dizzy from the decision. Woah, woah, woah-! This whole situation is so sudden! What child offers his own parents to be parents of a total stranger they just met in the same day?! They don’t even know him that well, much less what he can do or what he is-! They might not even be aware that he is not a chimera-! How is it that this child is so pure to actual care for a stranger at the drop of the hat?

Okay, maybe not a drop of the hat —- but still-! This whole thing is making him dizzy.

He was jolted out of his stupor when Sol firmly held his shoulder, snapping his neck up to look at the serious wolf. Again, his face heated up in the sincerity—- this family is really ... wow. WHY ARE THEY SO NICE TO HIM?!

Helios stuttered, stumbling on his words before flinching and held onto Hati protectively when Loki howled. Then he reached out to grab onto the pup’s shirt, making sure he doesn’t fall out of the cart but he doesn’t tug him back in fear of hurting him if he tugged too hard. “S-Sir, a-are you sure? You don’t know where I am from nor do you know me —- we have just met today —- how can you be sure that it’s a good idea to let me be part of your family?” He started to rambled and mutter his thoughts out without a filter; his head might be steaming from overthinking.

Zer0 Zer0 AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Form: Human
Interacting with: Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Mentions:​

From the closing distance, Roland could see that there were quite a lot of people inside. They looked to be hybrids - with a human-like person in there. He could take a closer look, but he'd rather wait for them there. But it made him wonder why such a large family would be passing by. Merchants perhaps? It would still be nice if they were heading to them to join the guild but merchants were good too. Nevertheless, he waited patiently to them and grinned widely when someone - a young one from what he could see - had shouted back a greeting when they were close enough. Seemed like an energetic bunch so far.

As the car stopped, he examined who was before him and he wasn't mistaken when he thought that there was a lot of them. Such was the life. He waited for them to settle down first since it seemed like they was quite a commotion from their earlier interaction that he didn't want to butt into. He wasn't rude like that, his parents would be so disappointed if he did! He had one hand placed on the hilt of one of his swords, idly playing with it as he watched them with an amused smile on his face. There were quite a number of pups. Looked to be an entire family - maybe the human-like one was adopted into the family? Or from the way they seemed frantic, perhaps the human-like one was being adopted to the family? Oh how joyous! He remembered such things from his time at Hybridios. It was always nice to expand the family a little bit.

After a while, he cleared his throat and gave them a warm smile. "Welcome to the Raven Guild!" He first exclaimed, straightening his posture and crossing his hands behind his back. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Zalex Wingard
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Arthro Arthro JustNicole JustNicole

Mentioned:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AI10100 AI10100 Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0

Located:
In front of Raven Guild Hall I Giving a gift and offering options [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div]

It was a slight annoyance to UV that this civilization spoke English, as the robot required slightly more time to process this language's grammar into eloquent sentences than it did for Russian. Disregarding the astronomically small chances that a common language existed between itself and a completely foreign universe, UV began to translate its previously recited monologue into English before a stern, slightly electronic voice thundered from behind it.
"Yдерживать!" the walking suit of armor shouted, hastily approaching through the foliage, wielding a spear which was pointed directly at the half beast, half woman. "Опусти оружие, сейчас!"
<:: They don't speak Russian, Pyotr. ::>
"What?" The man barked into his radio.
<:: They can't understand you. They speak English. ::> UV was entirely composed in the situation, unlike the heavily breathing Pyotr, who clutched his gun with white knuckles. <:: Why don't you drop your weapon, instead? We are the intruders, and shooting isn't a very good first impression. ::>
With that last inaudible remark over its radio, UV turned a bit to glare at Pyotr. Abakumov returned the hostile gaze for a second or so, ensuring the beast with the spear never left his peripheral vision. Robbed of his speech, the Earthling refused to lower his weapon, plagued with wariness of this new land.
Hissing silently in a mechanical manner, UV's circuits boiled with impatience, and did its best to maintain a neutral disposition. It spoke now in English to the opposition, pausing unnaturally as it warmed up to the language for the first time. <:: Apologies for my... Friend he is new to this land as am I I am UVUB-1 we... Are... From a distant. World. ::> UV blinked at the disjointed sentences it spoke. Surely to an unexpecting listener the spectacle would be frightening to hear, as its failure to synthesize normal human speech created an abomination that didn't deserve to be considered a sentence. Ashamed of itself, it floated in silence, entirely unsure of what to do next for the second time in its existence.
Zalex Jumped as the, the thing started to speak in one of the common tongues, or barely speaking it. More or less hiding right behind Nefertiti now. This was all too much and in the distance he could see more coming down the path towards the guild. Two of them members he recognized from the guild. The other..humanoid seemed to speak in tongues. Reaching out to his mind Zalex could just see glimpses of a hellish landscape being compared the beauty of Niniva and the rather wonderful landscaping around the guild hall.

He didn't know what to make of all this. Of course Zalex could only get impressions and images but it was enough to make him very confused. This man's mind was entirely open even to a novice like him. Maybe where they are from they do not have psychics or magic? Wouldn't that be very boring. "Uhh.." He wasn't sure what to say to the floating..metal? thing, or what to make of the other holding...what ever that was, pointing it at him and the guild member. "I-if you are, from...a far away place.. you may need something like this." He reached into his pocket, obviously still very much afraid but hoped to make some sort of, peace with them both. Zalex brought out a small silver chain with a wooden pendant. He stepped out from behind Nefertiti and handed it over to them. "In these lands its best to protect the mind...the pendant is charmed to do just that." He stepped back after the pendant was accepted. "I think you've come to the right place for being new, the guilds are open to all even as a place to stay. Right?" He looked at Nefertiti. "The guild master can help them out when she returns. Or the others coming up the path."

Or so he thought....

It took a quick scan from a distance to realize that most of those speaking to Roland were future new members of the Raven guild. The guildmaster must be elated that so many are coming from all over the world to join her.

That being said, Henry was not only irritable but exhausted and starving. He had no patience for explaining to the newbies what they had to do. Not after the efforts he underwent to keep them from getting wrecked by a baby kraken and then having to keep a 3 way conversation going for hours before finally getting back to the guild.

To all aspire raven guild members, Henry sent this message into their minds, 'To those of you looking to join the Raven Guild, hurry along down the path.' Down the mentioned path, Henry stood at the end of it, waving them in with short hand gestures. 'The paper is enchanted and instructions are written upon it. Sign up to the guild, claim any free room and don't be a bother until you receive orders. Especially to me. So help me if one of you rookies tries to irritate me today......'

With that, the vampire strode inside and practically knocked a waitress over trying to get back to his room. He needed some time alone to meditate and calm down. These past few days had not treated him well.

AI10100 AI10100 Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0 Arthro Arthro I think thats everyone

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Parfa Dawnpaw
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:

Mentioned:
@

Located:
Kolan Capital: Raven Guild Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
The pups were happy Helios is going to make medicine for their grandpappy and Loki barked an affirmative that he will ask permission when they get home.

When Helios stuttered, the sleeping Misha, who was hugging his boot as she dozed on his lap, blinked awake, mumbling, "Wassgoing on?" Hati shushed her, whispering to her what's going on between the man and their father. She perked up at this, and just stared at the two adults happily wagging her tail too in anticipation. The two pups directed their shining puppy dog eyes at both Helios and Sol; Sol squinted a little from the brightness of their gaze.

"I am not sure if it is a good idea for you to be part of our family, Helios, but it doesn't have to be complicated to be accepted by one. Know now that you are welcome to dinner when you are not busy doing guild work." he looked at Parfa, who nodded in agreement. Sol turned back to Helios and smiled. "We can get to know you slowly, if that is your wish. We do not want to change your life, just know that you are welcome, if you choose, to start being part of ours. We know it's a big question to ask out of the blue." he chuckled gruffly, patting his shoulder.

Parfa was glad that the guild member who greeted them waited. There was also some sort of commotion with a metal golem, a strange knight with a foreign smell she's never smelled before, and a cat man hiding behind a sphynx lady. But the guild man who greeted them seemed unfazed by the exchange, so Parfa, believing the situation was under control, opted not to butt in, and just continued to listen to her husband and Helios. When they were done, she waited for Helios and when he was okay, she hopped off the wagon. Her long collie mane braided in elegantly carved bone pins trailed behind her in the air, as she landed and stood up to shake the man's hand vigorously, her fluffy tail wagging happily.

"Hi, friend! I am Parfa Dawnpaw, reporting for my first day of duty!" she barked, proudly. Puffing out her chest, she swiped her colorful garb off with a flourish, revealing her leather armor emblazoned with the crest of the Raven Guild.

B6B80A51-80CD-4483-9FE5-055C12431E29.jpeg
- Helios -

Helios froze when Sol patted his shoulder, blinking rapidly from the puppies’ too-bright eyes. He didn’t know what’s more confusing: the accepting nature of Sol and Parfa or the puppies’ wide and innocent stares that are disturbingly hard to resist?

He chose the latter.

“I-I ... o-okay. I’m okay with dinners.” Helios ultimately gave in, face stayed red as he slowly stood up; making sure the pups are okay before stumbling out of the cart. His hands tightly held on the edge of the cart as he looked at the doggy family, pausing as if he was thinking of what to say.

“I-I’ll see you at dinner?” He asked shyly before flinching at hearing a grumpy voice in his head with wide eyes. Looking around to see a ... strange golem, a cat person, another being who is hiding, and a human. What an interesting way to start the day as a member of Raven guild!

Clearing his throat, he looked over to Parfa as she introduced herself and did the same too. “And I’m Helios. Nice to meet you, sir.” Obviously, he is still flustered from possibly being adopted to a new family. He was glad that the human in front of them was patient unlike the body-less voice in his head. Whoever that was.

“I-is there anything else we should know?” He asked.

Zer0 Zer0 AI10100 AI10100 Arthro Arthro AgWordSmith AgWordSmith shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Form: Human
Interacting with: Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya
Mentions: Arthro Arthro JustNicole JustNicole shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Roland watched as Henry went back inside - silent but the focus in his eyes convinced him that he must have been saying something. He waved the vampire off when he had gone inside with a grin. He turned back to the chimera - Parfa - and the human-like being - Helios. "Oho, so you are a prospective guild member. I assume you've heard the instructions from my companion already." He said as he idly waved towards where Henry had disappeared to. He placed both hands beside his back as he grinned. "Welcome, we're glad that you've chosen to join the Raven Guild." He first said, going through the motions of what he remembered to be something that was polite. "My name's Roland Eltrask and I'm kind of new too? I've been on one quest." He said with a shrug before turning around to lead them inside with a gesture.

His eyes were drawn to the people at the door. But they didn't seem to be entering yet so he just continued on forward. He was not about to deal with what seemed to be a complicated situation involving a bunch of strangers that he didn't know - he didn't quite have enough energy to catch up on everything. He merely gave them a wave as if giving them permission to enter if they so wished as he pushed open the doors to the guild as he led the two new guild members inside.

"We've got an interesting bunch of people with us. Though I've only really talked with Henry, the guy from earlier, and Ms. Rose. I think you two will do fine with us." He reassured them. Well, Henry was a bit more irritable that day but Roland really didn't blame him. Roland didn't exactly have the immaculate patience he usually did - after flying for a few hours straight, he wasn't exactly in his 100% currently. "Just sign your name on the paper. Ms. Rose will be quite pleased to have more members." He shoved his hands inside his pockets. "You could join me for some food once you guys claim your rooms."

[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] border-Top: 2px solid #102f7e; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; margin-left:10px; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [Class=Tags] font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; margin-left:10px; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] margin-left:10px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:black; padding:3px 3px 3px 3px;; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/549756097356103680/e6f9704c99d5c087423a54d14e958a77.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327102470063128576/480520168724758538/14ddecf65ce9dfad1c3d200a637f25dc.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9H9mFS/New2.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://magic.wizards.com/sites/mtg/files/image_legacy_migration/images/magic/daily/sf/sf218_my_centaur_is_amazing.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=Icon5] margin:10px auto; border: 2px SOLID #102f7e; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Cor'va Rhodes[/div][/div] [div class=Icon][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar[/div][/div] [div class=Icon2][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
At Cor'va's Home | Investigating [/div]
“Inconvenient,” the skeptical, dark haired Fae echoed without feeling as she neared the doll and examined it curiously in silence for a moment. While her eyes were focused on the doll, she still remained attuned to the actions of Cor’va, “in other words… you have attempted to abandon it and destroy it to no avail?”

Arleth’s tone remained neutral despite the somewhat accusing words and after a moment, with her curiosity piqued, her gloved fingers delicately slid the length of her dark hair behind one of her noticeably pointed ears as she leaned closer to the doll and spoke softly, “perhaps it would be wise to listen? She may have something important to say.”

I I I

Cor’va raised a brow. "“Listen? It only barely speaks, I doubt it can speak anything comprehensive.” The fae waved her off. What a preposterous idea. Listen to the doll. Was this woman mad!? She looked down at Arleth by the doll. Would she even hear anything other than a raspy whispering of incoherent sounds?

The whispers slowed as Arleth got closer. It was hard to make out but she could distinctly here the words. “Break….trap...burn..” She could not make out much else. The voice seemed to be straining, the plants around them grew vines that reached out to the Guild member and the scared Fae.

I I I

and gentle as she listened carefully. The words her keen ears were able to decipher were held fast in her mind as she leaned back a bit, her gaze shifting slightly as she caught the movement of the vines from her peripheral.

Her gloved hands were placed firmly on her knees as her brow twitched slightly before she questioned partially to the doll and partially to herself in a soft whisper, “burn the vines…?” Though she didn’t stay where she was for much longer as the vines did appear quite ominous to her so she rose to her feet and turned towards the door, “I suggest we await the Guild Mistress in less unsound environs… and perhaps you would care to answer a few more questions?”

I I I

Cor’va followed Arleth out the accursed room. “I suppose I should answer if I want that wretched thing out of my home.” The Fae sighed and made sure to close the door behind her. As they stepped away from it towards her living room the door squeaked back open. Cor’va looked back at it and said nothing. “Wh-what are your questions?” Her eyes stayed on the open door at the end of the hallway. The doll staring blankly at them both. It was so damn creepy.

[div class="Lines"][/div]

[div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Lirletta Archeron[/div][/div] [div class=Icon3][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Raven Wolfbane[/div][/div] [div class=Icon4][/div] [div class="Button" style="margin-top:20px;"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class=Icon5][/div] [div class=Tags] Interacting:
Baron Baron Bulette Bulette

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Outside Cor'va's home I Awaiting to see the damage [/div]
Lirlet’s eyes continued to follow the guardians until they lowered themselves back into the water. She felt a deep desire to make something that grand but for now she had to push that feeling back down and continue watching this guild’s antics. “Hm? Oh, you want me to bring you over there? Then I hope you don’t mind us attracting a lot of attention, because I am pretty big.” Lirletta wasn’t joking, a ‘Dragon’ is nearly impossible to miss. She mulled over this for a few seconds before she realized something. “Actually, I have a better Idea.” Lirletta walked towards the banister, she had a sly smile on her face as she turned around and jumped off the boat. There was silence for a few seconds and Lirletta reappeared, four white Dragon wings growing from her back. Weirdly enough her armor appears to be unphased. “This is probably a better idea.” Lirlet held her hand out to the two on the boat, with that same smile on her face. I’ve always wanted to do that “Don’t worry, I won’t drop you. I’m pretty strong after all.” Lirletta will bring the two to their destination, as long as there aren’t any objections.

I I I

Raven rolled his eyes as the white haired newbie apparently ignored him and answered the boss for her request. Raven didn’t want to harpy hole people into stereotypes from their race or personality, but this Lirlet keeps hitting the points of the ‘smug know-it-all’ type. He hopes he is wrong and will blame his lack of wisdom, but the requirement to dig for those extra layers of personality seem more and more burdensome with each action Lirlet takes.

Judging people aside, Boss Calla requested a lift from the shapeshifted dragon. Said dragon only gave a small smirk as she hopped over the railing and flew back above with four large feathered wings. They were silvery white and each pair took turns to flap to allow Lirlet to hover. She held out her two human hands and said, “Don’t worry, I won’t drop you. I’m pretty strong after all.”

I I I

Raven stood there and stared at her hands, then at Boss Calla, then at himself before staring back at Lirlet. As waves of confusion and realization hit him, Raven burst out laughing from his gut, “Hohohohahehehe Haha Hahaha Oh I thought HaHAHA You were some Hehe ‘Better Than You’ mmmmhehe But hehe You’re just an airhead trying to Look Cool!!!! HahHaHa Carrying one humans is one thing. Hehe Carrying two humans is another, but a human and a centaur who is in full plate armor? Hahaha Sorr..haha..sorry, but you are either using far more magic than you need to get us to those cliffs. Look, I don’t doubt your physical strength as much as I doubt my arm will be fine after all this weight will have to rely on one hand. You can help the boss but I can handle myself this time. Mmmmmm ugh ahhhhhh Winds around me become the Earth beneath me.” As Raven finished his spell, the magic power flowed around him and down to his hooves. The magic spiraled around his feet affecting the winds, giving lift to his feet.

I I I

Calla watched the centaur lifted to the air. Something one doesn’t see often though it wasn’t totally completely new to her. The corner of her lips curled up slightly in amusement. Raven’s little fit was something alright though her mind was more focused on the task ahead than the impressions her members gave each other. If it would be a problem then she’d deal with it when there’s more than a first impression to go by. “Well, that’ll do Raven. Shall we Miss Lirletta?” The fae took Lirlet’s hand.

The trio flew up to the cliff. It was odd to allow others to be her transport. For years she had been used to relying so much on her magic and now, allowing a dreac to ferry her, and ships and sending letters to cover her tracks and this and that and that and this. Being human was exhausting and even more exhausting to pretend to be exhausted. At the least her feet touched back down to solid ground right outside the home of this Cor’va Rhodes woman.

“Alright, lets see what the damage is.” Calla adjusted the cloak she wore and went to knock on the door. Sensing some odd magic going on beyond the door she kept a guard up.

[div class="Lines"][/div] [/div]

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
@

Located:

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"Okay, mister Helios!" barked the pups happily at him, their tails wagging, as they affectionately rubbed their cheeks against his leg, as he passed; Sol nodded in affirmative; while Misha took one last whif of his boot, made a face, then gave it back to the man, waving a cheerful good-bye to him.

Sol clicked his tongue and the two giant rams drawing the wagon 'baa'd' and backed up; Parfa was nodding at the swordsman with a, "Nice to meet you, Roland!". She gave his retreating companion a disapproving look, before smiling back at him at the mention of quests. After the wagon rattling with milk cans turned around to face down the hill, she excused herself for a moment to say good-bye to her family, leaping atop the front of the wagon to rub foreheads with all of them --- Sol, looking awkwardly shy at the public display of affection, while Parfa teased him with mushy words of parting. He and the pups waved their good-byes at Helios and Parfa, wishing them a many good-luck, before the wagon went on its merry way down the hill.

"Oh, mister Helios! If you're hungry, come visit us in the market place!" shouted Hati, before they rounded a corner of houses. "Our family's gonna have a new stall for bacon, milk, and stuff in the south corner!" and they were gone from view.

Parfa gave the strange knight one last glance, before she caught up to Roland. Her braided collie mane swished left and right, as she looked around the interior of the guild in excitement, sniffing the air. "I would love to hear what that adventure was like. I can't wait to go on my first quest too!" and her eyes shined with the glint often associated with piles of gold coins. "I hope to get along with others as well, as long as they're not as rude as Henry." she said, rolling her eyes the way one does when meeting rude people in the streets out of the blue.

When it came to signing the paper, Parfa shuffled over to Helios with a feathered quill dyed as colorful as her garb, whispering, "Er, I know this part, Helios," she pointed at where she was to sign, "but what do the rest of these paragraphs say?" she frowned at the paper.

After the signing, Parfa was surprised to learn that they were going to have rooms. "I'd like to eat with you, Roland. Where can we find the rooms? And, lodging and food is free, right?" she clarified.

1B809011-4CAC-41CB-BD2C-E5F3120E7208.jpeg - Helios -
“Raven Guild”
“I-I will!” He shouted back.

He waved back shyly, almost dropping his boot as he listened to Roland’s answer and Parfa’s excited questioning. Forest green eyes peeked back at the seemingly polite human as he pulled his boot close to his chest like a hesitant child holding a teddy bear.

Then he straightened his back, clearing his throat in his embarrassment before grinning. He blinked in surprise when Parfa mentioned Henry being rude; the Draec thought he was just tired from the way he was making things quicker for them while joining. Perhaps he was wrong?

As Parfa and Helios walked inside to sign up, the healer peeked over her shoulder as she pointed the paragraphs. He thought ‘she is surprising cautious to not sign anything yet’, then again her family are starting their business here.

“It says-“ With a gentle grin, he pointed at the words as he whisper-read the paragraphs, making sure to answer any questions she asked and defining any of the new words to her. Once she was done signing, he signed as well easily enough. Swishing the feathered quill with vigor and leaving behind his curved signature.

He perked up at the idea of free food and a room to stay in, his grin turning into a pleased smile as he started to imagine all of the books he will stuff in his room. Along with treasures and items from the different adventures he’ll go through.

“I will join you as well, sir Roland.” Helios politely nodded his head. “What sort of quest did you do, sir? A-ah, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Zer0 Zer0 AI10100 AI10100

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #8d0000; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class]

[div class="Button CR"]
Pyotr Abakumov
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
UVUB-1
Zalex

Located:
Outside the Raven Guild Hall [/div]

Upon understanding the object of peace being offered to them, UV chittered with delight. Turning back to Pyotr, the robot transmitted its harsh voice into Pyotr's helmet once again. <:: The man approaches with a peace offering. Disregard the beast, lower your rifle, and take it. I beg of you, Pyotr. ::>
The Russian was squirming under his suit, each muscle in his body recessing to their most primal urges—silently pleading with him to turn and run from the perceived danger, or to lunge forward, jabbing his bayonet into the nearest fleshy mass like a sharpened piece of flint to a mammoth.
UV had—after spending a few years with Pyotr—understood that humans, if exposed to high enough psychological stress, would abandon logic completely. Reasoning with the man was nigh-impossible in his current state, and in lee of disaster, decided to take direct control of the computer on-board Pyotr's suit. Through this, it was able to inject Pyotr with a sedative chemical directly into Pyotr's heart; its calming effects immediately beginning to take hold on Pyotr's grasp of reality.
Eventually, he began to think again, lifting the stock from his shoulder and limply pointing the gun to the grass at his feet. The briefest of moments passed, where nothing but the rustling plants could be heard before he spoke in a calmed voice "That's a good idea,".
<:: Reach out, and take it. ::>
Now only holding his SKS by the stock, Pyotr took a few steps forward, towards the boy. Towering feet above the courier's head, the hellwalker offered his gloved palm for the boy to place the trinket onto.
<:: Make sure he sees you put it on. ::>
"I... Wear this?" Pyotr, with a cocked head, forced the accursed language from his lips for the first time since his education. The English words, whose soundwaves were emitted forward from an electronic speaker on his pack located just above his shoulder, echoed a remarkable distance. Struggling to find an area narrow enough on his body that the chain could stretch around, Pyotr resorted to tying the chain around one of the air-providing hoses leading to his helmet, letting the wooden charm sway softly with his movements.
<:: Good. Now-::> UV ceased speaking to Pyotr for a short time, before piping up again. <:: Look to your left, strangers approach. ::>
Pyotr followed the advice, turning his head to see a peculiar, staggered group approaching. He straightened up, trying to see more detail.

They were dogs. Talking, walking dogs -- but to Pyotr, the fact that they looked like dogs was the most peculiar aspect of them, as he had never even seen a dog in his life outside of illustrations. With the humanoid canines, what looked like a human was present who, seemingly entirely apathetic to the dogs' appearances, was holding a conversation with them. All were riding in a wooden cart drawn by a pair of animals. The difference between the animals drawing the cart and the ones speaking to the human could not be mentally described by Pyotr, save for the fact that they were moving their mouths to synthesize speech, and bore clothes.

<:: Is that so? ::> UV floated forward, seeming to have fully grasped the English language in the short time since its last sentence. It spoke down to Zalex, not a hint of gratitude in its voice. <:: Shelter here would be invaluable. We would be willing to provide services in exchange for the goods we need. ::>
Pyotr, after his attention was brought back to Zalex, thanked him for the gift and information.
[div class="Button CR2"]
UVUB-1
[/div] [div class="Button Eq2 hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags2 style="font-family: courier; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Pyotr Abakumov
Zalex

Located:
Outside the Raven Guild Hall [/div]

Last edited:
Cursed Doll END
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; float:left; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; [/class] [class=Column1] float:left; width:244px; margin: 10px 30px 10px 10px; [/class] [class=Column2] float:left; margin:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:calc(100% - 290px); [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-right: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 126px solid #102f7e; border-left: 126px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/549756097356103680/e6f9704c99d5c087423a54d14e958a77.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/327102470063128576/480520168724758538/14ddecf65ce9dfad1c3d200a637f25dc.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] background:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9H9mFS/New2.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon4] background:url(https://magic.wizards.com/sites/mtg/files/image_legacy_migration/images/magic/daily/sf/sf218_my_centaur_is_amazing.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=Icon5] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon6] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/572133755381219328/72cae07b6b6d5c8d512a400033ba05fa.jpg); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/572134431670665255/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Cursed Doll[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div] Cor'va Rhodes [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Icon2"][/div][/div] Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Icon3"][/div][/div] Lirletta Archeron [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Icon4"][/div][/div] Raven Wolfbane [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Icon5"][/div][/div] Calla Rose [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Icon6"][/div][/div] Voren Tek'al

Interacting:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Bulette Bulette Baron Baron

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Niniva I Heading to the hall [/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]
Cor’va’s head snapped to the door, her nose flared as she acknowledged the sound. Silently she went to the door and opened it to 3 strangers. The white haired woman spoke first, introducing herself as Calla, leader of the Raven guild and the others as members, Lirletta and Raven, to aid her in her troubles with a doll. “I believe Arleth is already here?” The human asked her.

“Yes, she is, come in.” Cor’va adjusted her glasses squinting slightly at those on her doorstep, Calla bowed her head slightly and swept her braid off her shoulder. Cor’va stepped aside, opening her door more to allow the trio in and close the door behind them. “The doll is in that room.” She pointed to down the hall to the room with the open door and a small ceramic doll sitting on the floor. “Miss Arleth was about to ask me some questions however.” She looked at the member in question to do some questioning.

III

With the same confidence as she had when she entered the room, Arleth strode from it. Her gloved hands rested casually on her hips, fingertips drumming against the leather of her pants absently. Her steps halted as she caught the sound of the door squeaking open but she reacted with the same calm as Cor’va, merely glancing in the direction of the door before she returned her gaze to the Guilds’ client. There were a series of questions rolling around in her curious mind, one whose attention was not so easily piqued.

As her wine hued lips parted in order to utter one of these questions as she was prompted by Cor’va’s own somewhat nervously asked question, the thought was interrupted by the sound of knocking at that door. Arleth followed her to the door, standing behind and slightly to the side, just out of the view of those on the other side of the door, though she was certain she already knew who had arrived for who else would be making this trip at such an hour?

It seemed her assumption was not incorrect as she heard her name mentioned and once the door had been opened enough, Arleth gave Calla a respectful bow of her head before briefly taking in the sight of those that had traveled with her, “I was… though first I believe that it may be pertinent to address the words of the doll itself, Mistress.” She turned partially towards the room where the doll sat staring at them, and watched it as she spoke, “the doll spoke three words when I was near her, ‘break,’ ‘trap,’ and ‘burn,’ in that order… perhaps something to do with the vines as they seemed to reach out towards Miss Cor’va and I as the doll spoke the words.”

III

Calla listened silently as Arleth explained. “Break.. Trap..Burn..” She mused and walked around the room, her hand waving around the shadowy experiments in the living space. Never touching them though. Slowly she turned to where Arleth was facing, the door to the doll agape. “Perhaps it is a set of instructions? Break it, trap the remains and burn it?”

“Excuse me but I’ve already tried breaking and burning it.” Cor’va huffed.

Calla turned to the woman, her eyes focused on the other Fae. Cor’va stopped and blinked at her. Calla took a moment to think. “You’re specialty is in shadows? But every Fae has some skills in Flame, it’s part of...you’re biology or something about, goddesses and magic and whatnot.” Calla waved the thought away. It pained her to pretend to be so little informed of her own culture.

“The Connection to the Sisters through the Arcane substances in our blood.” Cor’va corrected her.

“Esoteric magic you mean.”

“I’m not wasting my time explaining to a human the truths of the world.”

“Then answer me this, how adept are you with fire magic? Perhaps the flames you create are not enough?”

Cor’va opened her mouth and closed it. “Perhaps..” She turned to the doll. “But..why does it need to be trapped...after it’s broken?”Her eyes and Calla’s fell on the doll down the halls. The vines around the doll moving away from it and down the hall at them all.

III

Raven finally touched ground after days at sea and it felt amazing to feel some solid soil. He lightly scraped the ground with his hooves as he felt the wind magic leave them to get rid of the jelly feeling his wind step spell makes his hooves feel. The magic was solid enough for him to run and jump like on earth but that jelly-like aftertaste on his legs always felt weird when he lands.

As he was enjoying the ground Boss Calla and Proud Lirletta landed closer to the client house than him and make their way to it. Raven just reached their backs as the front opened to Calla and we saw our fae client. We all made our way in as Boss Calla began asking some questions, Raven wave hello at Arleth as he saw her but switch his mind over to the job at hand once. The fae woman did not like the way question fae biology but answered them nevertheless.

Raven instantly attached his train of thought to the client’s past attempts and thought to jump in here. "Excuse me boss, let me ask something. Hello Madam Cor'va. I am Raven and like to know what you have done to the doll before and what you could learn about it physically and magically. Oh and should we be worrying about those growing vines"

III

“Vines?” Cor’va looked back as the plants krept closer. “Uh, I, couldn’t dispose of it. It has some sort of spell or curse or something. It’s mainly Esoteric. The doll is just clay but apparently it has some powers over these damn plants!” She snapped and flame started to consume the foliage. With the fire dissipated, the plants only to grow back faster. “It’s never done this!”

“Follow its words then. Break it.” Calla said, it was all they had to go on.

III

“If that’s what you ordered, then I got it, Boss” Once Raven said that he pulled off his bow from his back and notched an arrow from his quiver. “Winds before me, guide this arrow faster than wind” Magic gathered from the air and began to circle in front of his bow like a gate. Raven let loose the arrow and it entered the wind gate only for nothing to appear on the other side of the gate. The speed the wind gate granted the arrow made it harder than normal to see it fly towards the doll’s chest.

III

The arrow went right through the ceramic, shattering the chest of the doll, it’s head rolling onto the ground it’s limbs dropping as well, cracked. The parts breaking apart. The vines retreated and took root in the ceramic shards and braiding together to form some sort of humanoid shape. It’s whispers were slightly more coherent. “Trap pieces. Get rid of them.” The words came out raspy and pained. The vines whipped around the room unable to stay contained in one shape. The being held its head and fell to its knees, the plants shot out towards Cor’va and wrapped around her. She was dragged toward the thing, scraping at the floor, using shadows to pull her away from it.

III

Once she had offered up the little information she could, her arms covered in billowy black lace crossed over the chest of her leather armor and she silently watched Calla as the woman walked around the room, her gaze drifting between the Guild Mistress and their client as each spoke. Their exchange eventually coaxing onto her full lips the appearance of a mildly amused smirk.

The pale skin between her dark brows gently creased a moment as she considered the thought of why it should need to be trapped, though her mind had hardly given rise to the thought when Raven spoke up, her iridescent eyes focusing on him for a moment before they shifted towards the aforementioned vines as they steadily made their way towards the group.

Instinctively though without any real intent to act, one of the Half Fae’s gloved hands rose to the hilt of one of her scimitars as Cor’va declared that the vines had never grown back so quickly before once they had been set aflame. The crease in her brow only deepened as Raven launched his arrow towards the doll, the grip of her fingers around her sword only tightening in anticipation of whatever was to come.

It seemed that her preparedness was well warranted on account of the events which occurred following the catalyst that was the Centaur’s arrow. There was no doubt in her mind that the doll was indeed cursed, or perhaps it was a curse on the being which now seemed to simultaneously wish to attack them but aid them at the same time.

The hand that had raised to grip one of the swords crossed at her back now tightened around the hilt as the blade was drawn in reaction to Cor’va being captured by the wild vines, though it was not steel that would meet the untamed greenery so much as an arc of contained flame which was conjured by the Half Fae as she swung her weapon. The fire surged out in a stream along the floor of the house, guided only by the will of Arleth as she aimed to create a blockade between their client and the vines while simultaneously cutting off their attempt to kidnap her. If her cast was successful, the line of fire would soon puff up into a burning veil between all of them and the vines.

III

Calla snapped to action, after Alrleth gave Cor’va her escape from the vines the guild leader moved to be in front of the scientist. She rose a barrier of flame behind the monster as Arleth kept the one up in front of them. “Lirlette, some draconian flame would be nice to complete the ‘burn’ command now it’s trapped.” She prayed to the sisters this would work. Even she didn’t know if these instructions would destroy this creature or make things worse for them.

“Don’t burn my home down!” Cor’va yelped.

“Ma’am this home has been sealed against flame magically.” That is only standard for a fae home.

“My books and experiments are not flame proof!”

“Your life is more important .” Calla hissed, making her flames hotter as she moved her barrier closer to the creature. It screeched and hiss as its vines shriveled and it kept as far away from the barriers as it could.

III

“Ehhh?” Lirletta has been watching the way the ‘guild’ has been doing things and has let them take the initiative. Lirlet was slightly put on the spot by Calla asking her to help, but she quickly made her decision. “Aaalright, I’ll help.” Lirlet strode toward the vines and reached her hand out. Magic swirled around and created a circle very quickly in front of the vines. It hovered in front of the vines for a second and eventually imprinted itself onto them, magic threads connected the whole circle together. “Well, as long as there’s enough magic around to burn it, we should be fine.” Suddenly, magic from the surroundings started being sucked into the vines, and the vines eventually started burning bright blue. “Do, you think the doll really wanted to be broken? Or do you think something was sealed in it and wanted to be let out?” Lirlet asked the group. She was really interested in the possibility of sealing magic, as researching it might help her deepen her knowledge of magic.

III

As the vines burned from Lirlette’s spell the foliage quickly disappeared, the spell stuck to the pieces of the dolls. They clattered on the floor as the pottery cracked and broke off into pieces before becoming dust. Calla added more heat to all the flames till the dust seemed to disappear. The flames turning green growing without any one’s control. A bright light and a force of magic forced the members back and destroyed Cor’va work in her living room. Every shadow gone.

Though instead laid a.. Guy? On the floor. Well mostly a man. Moss covered some of skin, what looked like willow branches sprouted from his head as flowers bloomed here and there on his body. Thankfully he had pants.

“A.. elemental?” Calla said, dispersing all the flames.

“I knew it!” They heard Lirletta behind them

The being opened his eyes and stood abruptly, hands on his chest and feeling down his arms before standing. “It...I.. I’M FREEEEEEEE” He shouted. “For years that prison drove me mad and now.. I can return home! Thank you! I will forever be in your debt.” He spoke to the guild members and then turned to Cor’va. “I…. I don’t know what to say. I assume you did what you had to, I don’t believe my imprisoner has ties to you… it’s been… fi..seven..hundred? years?? My minds.. Fuzzy but. I’m going home or to see what’s left of it.” He said simply and turned to vines once more and they moved past the members and out the door into the wild.

“Well… I guess you did get rid of the doll...and my research.” Cor’va sighed. “I suppose It’s not all bad. I had no idea the thing was a prison for a.. Elemental.” She grimaced. “I will have to speak with the previous owner of this house to see if it came from them. Anyways. I believe this is yours.” Cor’va gave them their pay and Calla a jar of soul dust. “This was my uncle, he would’ve wanted to be put to use by the guilds. He was always upset of their abolishment.”

“Thank you. I am sorry for your loss in both family and your research. We thank you for your payment and are glad to be of assistance.” Calla said simply.

“I will simply just have to re do it all, but better. I will say,” Cor’va lead them to her door adjusting her glasses at them and clearing her throat. Calla could almost grin at the gesture. This would be fun to watch. “That despite your….despite my expectations, you were all very helpful. Especially you miss Arleth.” She turned to the half Fae. “This is a published work of my shadow research.” The fae handed her a book and then shoved them out her door. “Have a good night. I will contact you if I ever need more assistance. Thank you.” She shut her door.

“Well, that was, excellent everyone. That is high praise from a fae. Now let us all head to the ship and head to the guild. This has been a good but tiring trip.” Of course she wasn’t really worn down but it was good to act like it after events like this. “Now I will keep the soul dust in the library. It is very good for powerful spells and potions, and Arleth, that book, may be very useful. Keep hold of it.” Calla said simply, hoping her verbal praise was sufficient. She did smile genuinely, pushing her braid behind her shoulder.

III

Arleth kept her sword drawn still after the flames had dissipated, regardless of the species of entity they were dealing with, it was hard to tell what alignment the thing could be since a good being would be just as likely to seek aid as an evil one. She made no utterances of revelation as the elemental was revealed and only sheathed her weapon once he spoke as it seemed unlikely it leaned towards a more nefarious nature.

For the time it took for the elemental to exchange words with the others and for Cor’va to offer the reward to Calla, Arleth said nothing and remained still with her arms crossed over her chest as she observed them all before they began to venture towards the door and Cor’va began her somewhat forced show of gratitude.

Only after the Fae offered the book to Arleth did her expression change, “it pleases me that we were able to assist you, though I do apologize for the damage we caused. I wish you good fortune in your future endeavors,” these words were said with a sincere smile and a gracious bow of her head, though once she turned away and exited the residence with the book firmly in hand, there was no sign that the smile had ever been present on her features.

Once the others had been pushed out, Arleth was already standing outside and gave a nod of her head to Calla as she mentioned the book, her iridescent eyes which emitted a faint glow in the dim light of the night were directed down at the book held firmly in one of her hands.

III

Calla lead them back to their ship. The faint glow from Arleth’s eyes sending a pang of sorrow in her chest. She wished to express herself to her full extent. It would be so much easier than speaking what she felt and using the common human expressions. Though she made a deal with the king and she wanted to keep everyone’s trust. For now this will suffice.

On the journey back she wondered what they’d return too. No doubt her partner’s smiling face and the others that returned from their quest across seas too. There were papers for many others to join, she thought in silence about who else could’ve shown up at her hall’s door step.

For now they traveled across the sea in peace, docking at Niniva and making way to the guild hall.
[div class="Lines2"][/div]

[/div]

Last edited:
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; float:left; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; [/class] [class=Column1] float:left; width:244px; margin: 10px 30px 10px 10px; [/class] [class=Column2] margin:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:calc(100% - 290px); [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-right: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-left: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/547249432270340106/image0.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:155px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon2][/div][/div] Zalex Wingard

Interacting:
JustNicole JustNicole Arthro Arthro Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya AI10100 AI10100 Baron Baron Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Bulette Bulette

Mentioned:
shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Located:
Inside the hall I Getting to Business [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

"We've got an interesting bunch of people with us. Though I've only really talked with Henry, the guy from earlier, and Ms. Rose. I think you two will do fine with us." He reassured them. Well, Henry was a bit more irritable that day but Roland really didn't blame him. Roland didn't exactly have the immaculate patience he usually did - after flying for a few hours straight, he wasn't exactly in his 100% currently. "Just sign your name on the paper. Ms. Rose will be quite pleased to have more members." He shoved his hands inside his pockets. "You could join me for some food once you guys claim your rooms."
When it came to signing the paper, Parfa shuffled over to Helios with a feathered quill dyed as colorful as her garb, whispering, "Er, I know this part, Helios," she pointed at where she was to sign, "but what do the rest of these paragraphs say?" she frowned at the paper. After the signing, Parfa was surprised to learn that they were going to have rooms. "I'd like to eat with you, Roland. Where can we find the rooms? And, lodging and food is free, right?" she clarified.
He perked up at the idea of free food and a room to stay in, his grin turning into a pleased smile as he started to imagine all of the books he will stuff in his room. Along with treasures and items from the different adventures he’ll go through. “I will join you as well, sir Roland.” Helios politely nodded his head. “What sort of quest did you do, sir? A-ah, if you don’t mind me asking?”
<:: Is that so? ::> UV floated forward, seeming to have fully grasped the English language in the short time since its last sentence. It spoke down to Zalex, not a hint of gratitude in its voice. <:: Shelter here would be invaluable. We would be willing to provide services in exchange for the goods we need. ::> Pyotr, after his attention was brought back to Zalex, thanked him for the gift and information.
Calla approached her guild hall, many at her doorstep and could sense a few inside already. As tired as she was she walked up to the steps of the hall, Giving a smile to Roland and those he spoke with as well as Nefertiti, glad to see she arrived safely. Though it seemed she and Zalex are with some strange new beings. She strode pass them and opened the doors, "Naria" She said to the cat and picked up the delicate skeleton. "You were supposed to help, not hiss." She chuckled a bit and turned to Zalex and Roland. "Naria will get you your payment." She set the cat down and the tap of it's skeletal claws echoing as Naria trotted to her office. Using her magic she put away the delivery with a snap, though visibly she appeared tired herself, making the spell seem taxing. "You should head back Mr. Wingard It's getting rather late."

The cat returned and Zalex stooped down to collect the little envelope for the cat's mouth and gave her a little pat. "I'll be on my way then. though these two are seeking shelter Ma'am." He motioned to UVB and Pyortr. Then nodded and left. Man it was late wasn't it? He better get home !

"As for the rest of you, please come inside, I just need a few signatures from all of you and then you may settle in and the kitchen is free for you all to use for anything you'd like. I keep a stock of food but anything extra is up to you to purchase. And you two." She eyed the strange floating.. thing and the odd humanoid. "Do come in. The rest of you sign your papers and be on your way in the morning we shall all meet for breakfast. Roland if you can assist them that will be greatly appreciated, I look forward to hearing of your quest in the morning. I assume Mr. Sask has already retired." Calla lead them all inside, and led the odd ones to her office. Everyone else should be settling in, their official welcome will come in the morning.

With the two in her office she simply talked. "You are allowed a day's stay here at the hall, if you need more time take it. We provide everyone a safe place regardless. You may choose what ever room is empty as yours. I am Calla Rose the Raven guild master here in Niniva. If you're interested at all in joining the guild you may fill these out. Any questions?"

[/div]

Last edited:
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 20px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; float:left; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-right: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-left: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378034969773080577/546773472467222579/pyotr_profile.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon3] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378034969773080577/546773492201291777/vagrant_profile.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:155px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon2][/div][/div] Pyotr Abakumov [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon3][/div][/div] UVUB-1

Interacting:
Arthro Arthro

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Her room I Going to bed [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather
[/div] [Div class=Container] [Div class=Flag][/div][Div class=FlagA][/div] [/div]

The pair felt uncomfortable, at best. Standing (or floating) cautiously in place, Pyotr and UV could think of nothing to do but observe as people arrived to the guild. All were dressed and looked vastly different from each other, and, possibly because of these differences, seemed to think nothing of the man and machine. Their eyes connecting in synced intervals, Pyotr and UV realized this relieving fact at the same time. One of the strangers began speaking to them, bringing them from a slouched disposition to full attention.

Pyotr’s head shook gently as he attempted to understand the woman’s language, quickly giving up after the first sentence. “What did she say?” He pondered, under a heavy breath.

<:: She’s inviting us in. This is likely an officer of some sort, treat her with respect. ::> UV responded via the radio before adding <:: You’d better get used to the English language, don’t expect me to translate for the rest of your life. ::>

“Who says I’m staying here for the rest of my life?” Pyotr spouted with a snarl.

UV didn’t have a response to the emotional response from Pyotr, instead directing its full attention to the stranger that spoke to them. He articulated in English to her, <:: Thank you, ma’am. ::> before heading inside with the rest of the crowd. The Russian followed with palpable reluctance -- the sedatives having calmed his nerves, but not his stubborn nature.

They were led to the leader’s office, looking curiously around the interior of the complex wooden structure as they followed her. Entering the doorway, Pyotr ducked his head while UV carefully navigated the entrance in such a way not to damage the antenna array protruding from its backside. Testing the chair, Pyotr feared damaging it, and neglected to sit down as the ‘officer’ did from across her desk. He stood, arms crossed, as UV finally managed to enter the room just in time to listen to Calla’s guild proposal.

<:: Guild? What is that? ::> UV asked, Pyotr looking over his shoulder -- already having forgotten about the robot.

III

The voice coming from the..metal golem was odd and seemed a bit garbled. The magic behind such a thing must be very complex though.. She didn’t sense any magic within it. Odd. Though adder was that they had no knowledge of the guild or guilds at all. “A guild,” she paused, “is an organization of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Our goal is to help those in need, we take quests from the quest book, submitted by the people from every corner of Nera. We are to be a symbol of peace and cooperation between all on the hekkaspectrum. In turn we get rewards, such as gold but I find the thrill of adventure and making a difference in the lives of others for the better a good reward as well. If you join you can partake in the quests and be permanent residents here in the hall. Though you will be required to hold up some standards to keep your membership. Else I will have someone assist you two to get back on your feet and find a permanent home wherever you please.” She paused and let that sink in, sliding them the papers to fill out at any time they’d like, now or later.

III

UV stared intently at Calla throughout her explanation, while Pyotr was distracted by the decorations strewn around the office. Several things in the short speech were of interest to it, especially the brief designation of the continent’s name, and even more brief mention of gold compensation. Not finding any sort of definition on the Hekkaspectrum, UV noted it to be inquired of a later date, before asking <:: Payments in gold. That’s the currency here, correct? ::>

It nodded at the answer, saying <:: Right, then we’re interested in joining your Guild. ::>

This statement pulled Pyotr’s attention from a peculiar desk toy that seemed to defy the laws of gravity. “What?” He spoke, the electronic speakers on his suit having been set too high from having been outside. UV, with a wince, turned them down to a reasonable level before he said any more.

<:: We’re going to work here, Pyotr. She’s offering us jobs. ::> UV explained to the man, then turning to Calla. <:: This is Pyotr Abakumov. His previous occupation was a Hazardous Materials and Environments specialist, stationed at the 32nd Gaz Forward Operating Base. ::> It blinked, gesturing to itself now, <:: I am UVUB-1. My previous occupation is classified. This man and I have traveled here from a dimensional plane different from this one to escape our dying planet’s fate. ::> The robot picked up the contract, its red eye dashing from right to left as it read. Signing with a pen, UV placed the paper on the desk, then offered the pen to Pyotr, who clearly hadn’t signed a document in years after fiddling with the strange pen. After applying -- what seemed to him -- next to no force to fill out the first paper’s blank line, he bent the nib of it.

“Pen was broken,” Pyor murmured, reaching for another. Then another, when that one broke. UV got fed up, slapping Pyotr’s oversized hand from the pen holder, signing his document in an impatient flash.

<:: There, thank you very much. You say we could take any room we like? How soon could we get to work? ::>

III

Calla raised a brow at UVUB-1’s words. Hazardous Materials and Environments specialist? What did that mean? Did they take care of waste from potions or something? She would ask later. It’s been a long day, for now she trusted her intuition and could always kick them out later if this turned out to be a bad idea. The amount of broken pens though made her frown a bit. She wondered about this whole inter dimensional plane thing. She had many questions, and wondered if this coincided with a few legends she heard. “Yes, any empty room, tomorrow we will get to the business of taking up new quests, or jobs. You also have access to the facilities here in the hall, the training grounds inside and outside, the kitchen, the library on the top floor as well as access to the meeting room where our quest book stands. If you have any questions you may ask me or my partner,” Though she hadn’t seen him yet.. She wondered where he could be. “As well as anyone else. Your rooms will magically accommodate to your needs. My room is next to the library as well and of course this is my office. Don’t mind Naria, she’ll stay out your rooms and tends to stick to sunny places if not helping me out.” She paused again. “I do wish to speak to you tomorrow a bit more. In private. For now are there any questions before bid you...gentlemen? Good night.”

III

Pyotr had no objection to gaining materials in exchange for work, and clasped his hands together after her instructions. “O.K., We will go find the room,” turning on his heels, he grabbed some of UV’s tendrils and pulled him out of the room like a metal balloon. Stepping heavily through the halls, having released the protesting UV, Pyotr checked each door he came across, trying to find one that would open. After some time, one of the ornate, wooden doors swung open, revealing a lofty, hotel-like room. Once inside after a bit of effort from the two of them, Pyotr looked around, fists pressed firmly onto his sides as UV scanned around the room for anything of interest.

“Small.”

<:: The residents of this guild aren’t as large as you. ::>

“I know that.”

<:: Then why comment on the room’s size? ::>

Pyotr heightened his voice slightly, repeating UV’s statement in a mocking tone with the tilting of his head. “You whine like bitch, UV.”

Lying down on the floor -- as the bed was comically too small for him to rest on -- Pyotr went limp with a noisy exhale. “The first thing we will do is build a better bed,” Pyotr’s voice was slurred, the sedatives injected pacifying him further and further into silliness with each passing second.

<:: The first order of business is going to be fabricating composite, so you don’t starve. ::>

“Bed’s more important.”

With that, Pyotr was sound asleep, snoring like a bear in minutes. UV worked through the night, using whatever it could find throughout the room to turn a portion of it into a makeshift chemistry lab.

III

As they left Calla finished her part of the paperwork and sent everything on its way before retiring herself. She climbed up the stairs to her room. Those that would need her help right now could see she was clearly exhausted though she would give simple answers if asked. Hopefully all the newcomers would settle in and tomorrow they can get back to business.

[/div]

Vengence
‘Gods above, this is maddening…

Every heartbeat within the guild's halls could be heard with frightening precision from inside of Henry's room. It was becoming obnoxious, even. He needed to get out. He needed to hunt someone. Before everyone in this damn guild became his personal buffet.

He pulled on his more casual, middle class clothing of a plain grey tunic and trousers, while covering himself in a long black cloak. It was the middle of the night so it was highly unlikely he was going to be detected by anyone other than his dinner.

He cracked open the window in his room and leapt out to the adjacent building. The man barely made a whisper of a sound as it was but he went out barefoot this night. So, the whisper of a sound turned into muted footfalls. Not even a shift in the air came from his landing.

He also needed to get away from the guild, so as not to incriminate them should someone come hollering. Memories needed to be altered as well but this certainly wasn't the first or last time he's hunted in secret. It was like second nature at this point.

The elder vampire moved against the night sky in absolute silence. He used telekinesis to launch himself across rooftops along with a vampire's natural strength. A dark blur against black, moonless sky. He was practically invisible to the naked eye and nigh inaudible.

----

Surprisingly enough, the streets were fairly busy this night. Henry had been on the prowl for several hours and couldn't find a good target. Every passing minute his instincts drove him closer and closer to a frenzy and gods forbid if a master psychic elder vampire lost control of himself.

That being said, on his prowl he came across a rather peculiar sight. The guild's second-in-command, the guild master's lover, Genji was also out and about. Henry was quite a ways away from the guild so it certainly wasn't on guild business. Not to mention he was alone and entirely cloaked in black from head to toe. In fact, Henry only recognized him because of his scent and because of that peculiar magic that shielded his mind from being read. The same magic that shielded the guild master, albeit, much weaker.

What had even brought his attention to the elf in the first place was that he was the first person who was a potential target he had seen all night. A straggler taking back streets and dark alleys. Completely alone and isolated.

Why was the elf moving in such a manner? The image of the traitorous first mate on Anahita's ship popped into the vampire's mind and he only barely managed to suppress the instinctual growl that threatened to climb out his lungs.

He sincerely hoped that wasn't the case because explaining that to the guild master was not going to be an easy task.

----

Calla laid in her bed, asleep and unaware of the going’s on outside her guild hall. Though her partner was out and about, heading outside a shop that seemed to be closed. Two more cloaked in dark green capes, the hint of corpses wafting from them, corpses and a sickly sweet scent that would be unrecognizable to the vampire. The two separated from the elf. A brief reading of their minds would reveal two facts, a dirty trade had been made with “The Cemetary,” and whatever had been traded was deadly.

Genji kept to the back streets, the sickening scent on him as well now. He was heading back towards the guild, remain unseen to those in the crowd. The other two.. Where they were heading remained unknown to even them. Henry could clearly see it all from where he perched

The vampire continued stalking the elf until he turned a corner. Presumably to take some kind of shortcut. The minds of the people Genji met with told him everything he needed to know. This bastard was doing some shady business and he was going to kill him for it.

Henry waited…. And waited….

And waited…

Until the opportunity presented itself and he fired a lance of raw kinetic energy at the lone elf. His body type and the way he carried himself suggested he wasn't heavy and couldn't take a large blow like the one he just had sent towards him. At least, not while he was unaware it was coming.

Sure enough, the telekinetic lance crashed into his left flank and sent him careening off his path. Genji slammed into a brick wall with the sickening sound of flesh being slapped against stone.

Henry had launched himself right after the lance and before the elf man had time to recover, pierced his body. Straight through the gut and into the mortar and brick wall. He had launched a claw tipped, spear hand strike backed with psychic energy for some extra piercing power.

The bastard elf was still too dazed to put up any real defense or even try to evade.

Greetings elf. Nice to catch you out on a midnight stroll like this.” The elder vampire said softly. Soft as his words were, the venom behind them could kill a man.

He coughed up blood, as the second, physical, hit got to him. Looking up to see his attacker Genji could only look in mild shock as that vampire from the guild stood before him. Dazed from the mental attacks all he barely managed to grab at his neck and tear Calla’s crystal off the woven thread. Activating it before it slipped through his bloodied fingers the rock rolled away along the stones below as the elf looked back. “You traitor...” He attempted to play dumb on his own actions. To anyone else, Genji would seem to be the victim, but his voice could barely carry across the alley way, let alone attract attention so far off.

The undead's lips curled back over his teeth to reveal two large, white canines too big for the mouth they sat in. “Oh? Those words certainly fit you more than me.”

The smell of elf's blood pouring out onto the cobbled was absolutely intoxicating. Henry's eyes almost rolled back at the scent by itself, let alone the fact that it was running down his forearm like crimson waterfalls.

That being said, it certainly didn't stop the onslaught that was being unleash upon the barrier around his mind. Certainly, it was strong stuff. Resilient. But ultimately, too weak to hold out for very long. The ancient magic shattered under the psychic bombardment and all of the Male elf's secrets were laid naked and bare.

Henry wasn't slow about it either. He ripped his way through the elf's psyche like a greedy child with presents on their birthday. Genji's eyes rolled back and he began convulsing as his mind was torn asunder for every scrap of detail it contained. Right down to the moment he was was born. It was like scraping the last little drops of soup from a bowl.

----

As Henry tore through the elf’s mind he could see every moment, every breath, every stray thought and whisper. The plans he had for tonight, a poison from a rare plant given to him by an old criminal organization. He had plans to take over the guild, slowly as his partner would be unable to run the guild being with a child, he would use the poison to ensure Calla’s death in childbirth. Everyone would be none the wiser and he would have to do so little work for all the praise and glory to come in running the guild on his own and of course raising a child for...reasons dared not be written out.

Reaching through his mind beyond today, through all his days, Henry could see the deceit, the lies, the others back at his home who’s heart strings he taken. The soft words in his partner’s ear, the fuzzy… memories of the guild leader that Henry could not quite make out the details. Something beyond the elf was hidden though intimate moments were surprisingly not as well guarded. Memories of travel, the process of the thoughts once of an innocent adventurer turned to wicked, jealous and possessive plans.

Images of people, deals made, promises broken, a plan long thought out win over the woman and then to use his partner for his own selfish gain. A group of travelers, a blue haired woman accompanied by a towering Orc, the orc was indebted to the woman, then a smiling rouge hobo who came along for the ride, as well as Genji who met the orc and woman while he traveled aside another Vampire. Calla, Vakkar, Rosamond, Ja’kob. A bribe to the hobo, a threat to the orc, a murder of an old best friend all to isolate the blue woman. Lies told to keep her compliant, an idea planted for her to slave over as he went home in peace and revelled in luxury.

Memories of small adventures, good times bad times, his training for the fight of princes, the false entitlement it gave him. All the little memories of his childhood. The elf's every waking moment was there for Henry to soak in until there was nothing left of Genji Shilvo.

Henry reared back and plunged his other arm straight through Genji's chest cavity, piercing through muscle, bone, and organs alike. He was going to make sure no healer could save him. The vampire yanked his now crimson soaked arm back after piercing the elf's heart and then dug his claws into the man's head. He whipped it to the side so hard, that one could hear a vertebrae snap out of place.
A skin crawling hiss left Henry's lips as he finally gave in to his desire and sank his teeth into dead elf's throat and drained whatever blood hadn't spilled out of the gut and chest wounds.

Henry was practically dyed in scarlet colors but he didnt care. If anything, he relished in it. So much so, that he did not hesitate to start tearing the flesh apart, much like he had the mind, with his claws and teeth.

The blood of traitors was one of the finest meals he could ever ask for.

And this man was among one of the worst traitors Henry had ever eaten.

Delicious…

----

She had woken up to a tugging sensation around her neck. Memories and dreams crossing to make her snap awake with a gasp. Her fae crystal pulled at the chain around her neck with a small clink, clink echoing in the room. The woman sat up slowly, calming down somewhat as the brief moment of clarity subsided into tiredness. Who was it calling her…? There was few who had a counterpart to the crystal piece, few alive and less so who dared contact her now.

Opening her eyes more she could see the image of Genji, being attacked, shimmer before her. Her back straightened and any ounce of sleepiness quickly dissipated only to be replaced with the adrelined of panic, fear, and the instinct to save her lover. Waiting a moment she looked for the attackers face only to see the psychic from her guild covered in his blood, ripping her partner apart.

It took a moment for her to shift into her human form incase he caught sight of her image in the air. She stood and kept the magical channel open. Every sound… every splatter of blood.. Calla could barely stomach it as she dressed with a snap of her fingers. Using her unbounded anger and shock to fuel her magic she, in an instant, teleported from her room and appeared down the alleyway. Unable to keep the angry magenta glow from her eyes while the channel between the crystals closed Calla levitated the vampire into the air and slammed him against the wall.

“You have 1 minute to explain, choose your next words carefully.” She barely kept the venom and murderous tone from her voice. Unwilling to explain her presence here or the flickering of blue flame here and there. She was barely able to keep her powers from bursting out from the sea of her emotions. This was why the fae kept them so closely guarded and why one should never piss one off.

Getting slammed into a wall certainly knocked the vampire out of his blood frenzy but it also brought his sense of equality. Henry slammed back against the fae girl with enough telekinetic force to tear the stone beneath their feet out of the earth and across the blood soaked alleyway. “Get off me, woman. I just saved your life.” He growled back with an equal amount of fury in his voice.

The very air hummed and vibrated as the two magical energies clashed and twisted with each other passively. Their very magical auras caused the atmosphere to dance under the strain.

The elder vampire probed and prodded for any weaknesses in the woman's defenses and found she was lacking.

Except…

While her power radiated like a blacksmith's forge outwardly, the ward around her mind was weakening. She was unstable. He just needed a moment's blunder to pierce through.

Which means he needed to buy time.

She held her ground, pushing back against him with greater force upon hearing his words, more flame erupting around her, as if many explosions were trying to spark and kept on failing. What was left of Genji twitched as little flashes of green light sparked among the gore and flesh. Attempting to knit together into some sort of mass as she stepped closer to the vampire, the force keeping him back pressing onto him further.

Saved me? What kind of sic-“ she could barely finish her words as the sparks became more like loud bursts of roaring flame. The mass of blood and flesh attempting to stand, anything dead buried in the ground or anywhere around would attempt to rise up and move. Calla barely held herself together, fangs bared though they still appeared as human canines, her barrier letting every vicious thought leak out. The woman had let the elf take over her heart and now the vampire was about to pay for ripping her partner apart.

Save her, save her!? She didn’t need saving! Crystal emerged from wall in spikes, barely missing Henry, she tossed him across the alley and ignited the air around him to burn him alive. Her eyes gleaming in the darkness from where she stood.

As he soared through the air, Henry let loose another torrential blast of kinetic energy towards Calla that nearly tore off the rooftops of the houses around them. As it was, tiles were sent flying through the air. Henry hit the ground in a roll and quickly cloaked himself in kinetic energy. The bright flames licked around his barrier and threatened to melt the stone beneath his feet with their oppressive heat but the old undead stood firm. He may not have seen the hellfire coming before but every thought was coming through loud and clear now. This woman was clearly more powerful but if he knew her every move before she made it, he could hold out long enough.

A large psychic wave shoved the flames away from his person and onto the rising corpses immediately around them.

Sask’s own irises were glowing bright crimson against the new moon’s darkness in stark contrast to her magenta hues.

“Yes! Saved you, you daft woman!” With that, Henry launched an assault on her mind. Even if one didn’t have barriers in place, if you were powerful enough, it was difficult to pierce raw power. Especially with the amount this woman was putting out. Still, Henry was no push over and this wasn’t the first time he had fought with an opponent who could overpower him. She had him beat when it came to raw power but he hadn’t met one who can match him in the mental realm. The vampire grit his teeth and pushed against Calla’s raw power, shaping his own psychokinetic will into a fine needle. All he needed was a moment. An instance.

“Your traitorous filth elf lover was going to murder you in cold blood! So much power and you were blind to his intentions! You foolish girl! Ignorant because of love!” He roared over the deafening clash of psychic and arcane energy.

Her eyes shot open as she yelled curses at him in her native tongue. “How dare you! How dare you, you clay blooded scum of the Nera! What sort of twisted mind would make up such accusations just to save his own worthless ass!” Her language was already harsh sounding but in her current tone, it was even more so. It tore up her throat as she yelled at him, her barrier breaking down as she began to press the weight of the world on him psychically to crush him. His attacks making her stumble back, but she refused to be knocked down.

His last words set her off enough to foolishly stormed forward at him, drawing her sword and charging it with an arcane flame, letting her psychics drop from him to focus on simply getting through and striking. She couldn’t keep back a tear or two as she screamed and went to strike the vampire down. Her mess of unintelligible thoughts spilling out from the barrier. The woman hardly kept it together.

The pressure let up and Henry was able to rise from his knees. The opportunity had present itself but….

He didn’t need to specialize in clairvoyance to know this wasn’t going to end well for him. Henry dropped his protective barrier for the simple fact he was going to need all his energy. The flame wreathed blade came arcing down on him and he gave everything he had to direct the blow off its course, while simultaneously pushing that psychic needle deep into her psyche.

He only just managed it. The vampire twisted his body to the side and narrowly avoided the blow. The infernal heat coming off the blade searing the clothes off his body and even burning his skin to a charcoal black. The entire front of his torso and a good portion of his face suffered from the hair’s breadth evasion but it was all he needed.

The needle was in and now she was his.

His psychic power poured into the needle thin opening, forcing her psyche open to his attacks.

However, the vampire did not hollow her out like he did to Genji.

No, instead he used her brain as an information dump and flooded her mind with her late lover’s plans. From the moment he had met her, to his blackmail of their old group, to his plot to impregnate her, poison her during her labor and claim she died from childbirth. The unspeakable things he planned to do to their offspring after he took control of the guild.

Every detail. Every act of subterfuge. Every plot. Laid bare in her mind.

He knew this would end the fight but gods above forbid if she didn’t accept the information….

While her mind was being overloaded with information, the vampire used his functional arm and shot his claws to her neck, embedding them just a few centimeters deep. When she came to, hopefully that would be enough to dissuade her.

---

In an instant, her sword had seemed to miss and before she could strike again her body froze as he forced his way through into her psyche. Her sword clattering to the ground as the information poured into her head. All her magic and powers ceasing, the flames extinguishing while Calla fell to her knees. Unaware of Henry’s actions as she processed what she saw.

At first she wanted to lash back at it and deny it was true but as more and more was revealed the pieces fell together. Her soul couldn’t take much more of this. Her friends, he had said they left, the guild, was supposed to be their thing, their work, their accomplishments. Her trust in him all that time, devoted and understanding. Those past moments skewed and became clear in this new light. She didn’t know what to be angry at more, herself for falling for it or him for manipulating her all these years.

Taking up all her time, her energy, her trust and hard work, Insisting he did as much as her, claiming they were in this together despite all odds, Calla wanted to reject it from her head. As she came to the image of a charred Henry stood above her. His face and arm..the smell as well. It was blackened and deformed, with what little control she had left she kept back the wave of magic and flame that wanted to escape her in her agony. She started to feel his claws digging into her neck.

Still feeling unable to think as straight as she stood she simply blinked many times at Henry and his scorched self. Barely holding her human form together as the glow left her eyes, barely keeping back every instinct her heart gave her to lash out. Her mouth opened and closed, what could she say.. what should she say. It was true wasn’t it? Even she wasn’t dense enough to miss it all laid out like that. She felt...simply like a fool. A betrayed and stupid fool.

“Let....go,” was all she could croak out.

The man obliged and removed his claws from her neck. The undead had actually been keeping himself standing by supporting his weight with telekinesis but as the woman rose, he fell. He collapsed without a word or sound. The unharmed half of his face twisted grotesquely in pain. Again, using telekinesis, he dragged himself to the destroyed wall of the building next to them and propped himself up against it. His lungs burned from the still hot air, but he was still able to answer her, “Yes. A stupid fool.” He coughed out, answering her thoughts which were still laid open and bare. “Never lay yourself bare to someone who hasn’t done the same for you.”

He hacked and coughed several times before shakily collecting his demeanor once more, staring down the iridescent woman with one functional crimson glare. He couldn’t help but give a cocky half-smirk and add, “What was that you said about privacy when I joined?”

She stood and upon hearing his last words couldn’t stop herself from swinging her foot right into his charred torso with all her Fae might.

The man practically coughed out a lung but the coughing was soon overtaken by agony filled laughter. He could die right there. They both knew he was right. In the end, that’s all that mattered to him. Who got the last laugh.

She looked down at him. Taking a moment to recollect herself enough for the moment. Her next break down would be properly scheduled in reaction to all this. Calla disliked his point but she still valued her privacy even if Genji keeping his would’ve killed her. If it was only her to be dead in the end that would’ve been fine but a child in the mix, well. Henry did have her there.

Even so, Calla has her own things to hide, her own reasons to go about as she did. Past events far beyond the years with Genji that she would like to keep in the past for good. The woman built her barrier back up enough for the moment then sat down on her knees by the vampire. “I’m not a healer what I do know will be enough to get you to the guild hall.” She said simply.

Working her magic she attempted to heal him as much as she knew how and at the very least cleaned the black charring off. When it was done she stood and looked at the wrecked alley way. She might actually have to recuperate her energy after all this. Within a moment the alley looked as good as new and the mangled remains of the elf, had burned away, never to be seen again.

Looking once more to the vampire she almost wanted to ask how much he managed to know of her, she didn’t hide many things this night. He was smart enough to put two and two together. However, that may be something to leave for the morning, seeing he was nearly burned alive may deter him from blabbing. Then again why trust him.

In the end she just stood there looking at him with an expressionless glare for a bit.

Henry didn’t need to be a mind reader to know what she was looking for. He met her gaze evenly and merely nodded. He may not know everything, but he knew everything Genji knew. Genji knew quite a bit. That combined with the ridiculous power struggle they just had? Well….

He’d be a fool to not know exactly what kinds of beings wielded powers in such a way.

Would you like to see?” He asked, a little less pained than before but struggling not to grunt with every word nonetheless. The man knew she was capable of telepathy. It was only a matter of opening his mind to her.

Her nose flared at his question. “I suppose.” She allowed herself to open such a communication to ‘see.’

To which, he responded in kind, dropping the hundreds of intricately layered mental barriers and laying himself bare to the woman. Something he had not done for the better part of four centuries.

As she peered into his head, he could also see a few things here and there in hers. Though it was obvious she kept as much as she could locked up and away from where he could ‘see.’ What came across her view she wasn’t so prepared for.

A lifetime within lifetimes. Centuries upon centuries of memories, what her head might’ve looked like if the lapse had never happened. She could see it all, her mind walking through each memory, the good, the bad, the horrid. Everyone had their dark and disturbing past didn’t they? Though she understood what he was trying to tell her.

Didn’t mean she wanted him to have all her secrets though. Even if they were safe. At least, for now, she felt more at ease about what knowledge he did possess. Retreating from the entirety of Henry’s mind she adjusted her cloak. “Well. We’re at some sort of agreement I suppose. Can you stand at all?”

No. But I’ll manage.” He lifted himself with psychic magic and managed to gain some kind of footing. “I just need blood. My wounds and power will come back but that fight and my injuries took everything out of me. It’s going to take a lot of it….”

She nodded, and looked out past the alley way to those in the street. Surprised no one had come to investigate their fight Calla reached out to see who among the crowd would get this job done the quickest. Ah perfect. A trio of shifters were simply floated to them by Calla, they were unable to move and unable to be seen by those on the streets. Her sense of morality had dwindled to the default her kind was taught. They were only shifters after all. The exhaustion of these events whittled away her capacity to care as much she usually did though at the least this trio of men who were about to pounce upon another and drag them off the street. The town would be better off without them.

That should be enough for now.” She said simply.

Henry’s pupils dilated at the food that was brought to him and his fangs elongated once more. “Yes, that will tide me over for now. At least, enough to function normally until tomorrow.”

Without wasting any time, Henry telekinetically dragged himself over to the prey suspended in the air before them.

……......

Thank you for the meal, Guild Master.” He growled ravenously.

She simply nodded and burned up the dead shifters till only scorched skeletons remained. In a instant they were gone to whatever closet the guild master would keep them in. “It’s the least I will do.” As her sentence ended they found themselves back at the guild hall. With out another word she simply went back into her room. Her door closing without a sound.

Form: Human -> Raven
Interacting with: Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mentions: shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Roland laughed when Parfa was quick to say that she wanted to get along with people - so long as they weren't like Henry. "Oh, don't worry about him. He may be like that but I think he's a pretty good guy." Well, not morally good - Roland knew that much - but you could get along with him if he liked you! Roland liked to think that they were friends now after that wild quest. Then again, Roland liked to think that he was friends with those that he had talked with at least thrice and wasn't at all hostile with each other so most of the people in the guild would fall under that category. He waited for them, idling around them as they signed their names. He was about to respond to their questions when Calla had walked through the doors. He gave her a beaming smile but quickly noted that she looked very tired.

"Noted Miss Calla!" Roland responded when she told him that the skeleton cat would get their payment. He walked to her for a moment. "You should probably get some rest as well. You look very tired." He said before turning around and heading back to Parfa and Helios. He would have time to recount all the happenings of their quest at a later date. Calla seemed like she really needed teh rest and he wouldn't want to hamper on her time. He then gave both of the newcomers a clap on the back as he led them to the kitchen since they were done. "Well, you heard Miss Calla. That's basically our deal here." He said as he entered. Quickly swiping food, he sat down at one of the tables and urged the two to join him.

"So our quest was about escorting this family through dangerous territory-" Roland began to recount the trip with surprising amount of detail and little to no exaggeration. He was eating and talking - obviously an experienced storyteller. He told them about Anahita and her pirate crew who they became friends with. He told them about the sirens and how the first mate had betrayed them. He went on about the family Odaire before finally reaching the point of the kraken that had attacked them - but not really because the kraken was actually just a kid who wanted to play! After explaining the circumstances, not only did they have a pirate crew ally but also a kraken! As he finished his story, he also finished his meal. "Well, I hope your quests go well when you choose them. I'm going to retire for the night. I'm pretty beat. Good night!" He gave them both a bright smile before heading up to his room.

He turned into a raven and flew up to his room. He went through the small opening near the top of the ceiling which served as his raven entrance. Roland had settled down on the magical nest that had been procured by the room after seeing that he preferred to rest in his raven form. He tucked himself in and dozed off. There had been a moment of the night that he had woken up - skin crawling and he had snapped up. A surge of powerful magical energy - he could sense it. Animals had always been sensitive to such things. He had turned outside but things had calmed down. Odd. But then again, people fought at the streets a lot so maybe it was just a magician's bout? Hopefully that was all. Before he could work up the will to investigate, he was already being lulled to sleep. Tiredness mixed in with lack of proper sleep soon became his lullaby.

The sun rose and he had woken up bright and early as he was accustomed to. He dusted himself off before retreating to get himself cleaned. Once that was done, he headed down to the dining hall. They were going to go on another quest and it was rather exciting! If first quests were to shape his experience, he knew every quest would be quite an experience. With that, he had took his ration and spent some for extras to stuff himself properly. He waited for the others to come. Hopefully everyone had a good night's rest even with the magic that had been bleeding from a fight (?) outside.

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
@

Located:

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
"Oh," said Parfa, mistaken, "then I shall take your word for it Roland!" she nodded.

The Chimera Collie listened to Helios, as he read the paragraphs, giving him a grateful nod of thanks afterwards, before she scribbled with the quill, then dabbed her paw with ink and pressed it on the paper. She then looked up and smiled at him, when suddenly the guild master herself walked in, smiling at them in greeting. Parfa patted Helios' arm excitedly, unknowingly printing an inky paw mark on him, then puffed her chest out, grinning: "Good day, guild master! I'm Parfa Dawnpaw, ready for duty!" and came over to shake her hand.

But it turned out that their first agenda was happening tomorrow. At this Parfa was pleasantly surprised. It meant more time with her family, and she could get to know Helios, Roland, and the other guild members better. In the dining hall, she listened to Roland's account together with Helios, her tail wagging furiously at how exciting it all was, amazed that the guild is now allied with a kiddie kraken and wondered out loud if it would allow her to ride it one day. After gaping at Roland when he just suddenly transformed into a raven ("I thought he was a normal man!" she said to Helios), she spent the rest of her time exploring the guild and talking to her new friend, before claiming a room that had a big wide window and a sliding door that opened to the outside facing the eastern sea.

"See you tomorrow, Helios!" waved Parfa when night came. "I'll be sleeping at home tonight, I'll tell my pack about you, and when our quest is done, let's have dinner together!" she grinned, and off she bounded down the road, running on all fours towards the market place.

412EA207-9B5C-42CA-AF54-8C4CFE91ECB3.jpeg - Helios -
“Raven’s guild”

As the guild master came inside and Parfa putting a paw on his arm, Helios looked up as well with a grin; watching the doggy chimera walk up to handshake the seemingly human master. He couldn’t help but take in the exhausted stance she had. He didn’t want to stress her out even more, so he simply gave a quiet ‘hello’ instead of going up to her, thinking that perhaps he should make something soothing for her. Like aromatherapy.

Then again, they just met today and he only said hello to Calla. Perhaps he should wait until everyone is comfortable with him (the exception being Parfa and her family.) At the mention of their first mission, he perked up, grinning again.

“Sounds like a good deal to me.” Helios said to Roland, slightly moving away from his guiding and friendly hand as they made their way to the dinning hall.

As he grabbed some food, saying thank you to the kitchen staff before going back to the table where Roland and Parfa sat, the disguised Draec nibbled on the fresh bread; listening in to the human’s adventure. His eyes widened in excitement, smiling in wonder about the pirate crew and baby kraken. Though he frowned sadly. “That’s rather horrible of the first mate. Betraying the crew like that.”

He smiled again when he heard of how the baby kraken just wanted to play and chuckled quietly when Parfa muttered about riding it. “We should ask him first. Seems like a fun idea to play on the water.” A way to practice his water elemental magic while having fun with a kraken? Sign him up.

“Good night, Sir Roland —- hm?!”

He watched Roland fly as a raven, his eyes full of wonder once more as questions flooded his mind — until Parfa’s voice broke his train of thought. The Draec chuckled, now wondering on how she would feel if she had known about his heritage. “Some humans can transform while there are creatures who prefer to look human. It’s rather fascinating to see their transformations.”

Though he hopes that he’ll never transform in front of his guild mates and possible family. He didn’t want to scared them away.

He walked around the guild with Parfa, bouncing in excitement when they found the library. “I’ll definitely come back here.” He muttered to himself before going down to the second floor to look for a room to stay in. The room he claimed was grey and had two windows; one larger than the other and it opened to a small balcony that faced the forests. There’s a simple small table right next to the large window.

When night came, Helios went down to the front of the guild with Parfa, waving back without qualms. Though he stuttered when she mentioned dinner. His cheeks turned pink. “O-Of course! See you tomorrow, Parfa!” Watching her run to the market until he can no longer see, the Draec sighed with a grin. He couldn’t wait to write to his grandpa about all the nice guild members he met so far! —- well except for one, but as Roland said before, Henry might just be tired from the mission.

He returned to his bare room, closing the door behind him, and dumping all of his items on his bed. Then he looked to the smaller window that’s above his bed; staring at the view of the town he got lost in. This place is certainly more open, that’s for sure. With that thought in mind, Helios sighed with a uncertain smile, not used to staying at a place and being accepted so fast.

“Should get a bookshelf and pots for the garden.” He muttered, making a list in his head of what to get once he has enough funds. He placed his items on the wooden simple table that’s next to the large window, making sure the small clay bowl and clay plate stood next to each other and tying the herbs he brought with him to the ceiling and close to the windows. He tucked the very few clothes he brought into the closet and changed to his loose pajamas before opening the large window, breathing in the fresh sea and forest air. Then he started to write in his beat-up journal with a quill of his own, sitting on his bed.

Pausing his writing, his eyes peeked to where his shirt was, hanging on the small wooden chair’s frame. He couldn’t help but smile shyly when he spotted the ink paw print before coughing to himself and continued to write his letter. His cheeks turning pink again. Helios hoped Parfa reached her home safely. Next time she goes back, he’ll accompany her. He is sure to remember his way back here now that he knows where to go.

Close to midnight, Helios started to doze off mid-writing when a sudden spike of magic tugged his senses; jolting him awake with how raw it felt. To him, it felt like someone was pelting him with giant boulders and trying to suffocate him. Green eyes snapped towards his small window, peeping out as if there was something dangerous right outside of it. Then to his surprise, the raw energy stopped.

“ . . . What in the world?” He muttered, raising a questioning brow. “So fights happen here too? But that felt too ... “ Sickening. It felt too sudden like someone jolted his stomach out of his body at an incredible speed before stopping abruptly. Helios gulped as he slowly laid down, closing his book and tucked himself under the light covers.

“Wish this was a big hammock . . .” He muttered, curling his long legs under the cover and on the small bed. He is still grateful to even have a bed to sleep, but he missed sleeping in comfy hammocks. In his home, he’d occasionally bring one so that he can nap in the green forests before the afternoon came.

*————————*
Morning came, Helios snorted before rolling away from the morning sun’s rays, sighing with a big smile as he snuggled into the comfy curled sides of the soft hammock ... he ... laid...on?

“What the-?!” Sitting up right with now awake and wide eyes, the Draec healer held onto the swinging bed’s curled sides. His jaw dropped. “ . . . This room has magic . . . “ He concluded after a long silence, looking around his newly decorated room. His bed, indeed, turned into a large comfy dark green hammock with fluffy pillows. The table was now bigger and curved with the corner, with square cubbies and drawers that has tiny brass knobs in the middle. There was a large and empty bookshelf against the wall across from him. He peeked out of the balcony to see glass over and around the balcony space, held by a sturdy black frame. There were brass latches too, as if it was to open a glass pane to let air in . . .

“ . . . This room made a greenhouse . . .” He muttered in disbelief. After touching everything and inspecting it (because he can’t believe this just happened over night while he slept), Helios hummed and nodded. Yep, this room has magic. It somehow sensed his personal needs. Even the grey walls turned to a forest green color with dark wooden floor boards. Realizing the time from seeing the sun raising, the healer took a quick shower and dressed up before heading down. Braiding his semi-wet hair loose and making sure no one can see his scaly ears as he reached the dinning hall. That’s when he spotted a familiar figure.

“Ah! Good morning, Sir Roland.” He greeted, carrying a large portion of eggs and bacon to the table. This was the second time Helios ate in front of the kind human and he could tell that Helios tended to eat a lot when he can. His full plate looked like it had a small hill of food.

Zer0 Zer0 AI10100 AI10100 shadowz1995 shadowz1995 AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Last edited:

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar") (hide ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button ArlethSyloriMinaithkhlar"]
Arleth Sylori Minaith'khlar
Status

Interacting:
An apple. :3

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Katsuya Katsuya AI10100 AI10100

Located:
Raven Guild Dining Hall | Brooding?

Character Sheet | Armory [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):
Si Moraes Mys, Uldyrlit Ing Kver Felmakia

Armor:
Belted Leather Armor
[/div]
The needs of the Half Fae were few: a place to sleep, a place to study, and a roost for Tzeentch. Perhaps it was the militant lifestyle of her father despite the fact that residing within his residence had exposed her to a certain level of luxury, then again it could have been the meager existence she had led with her mother in her early years -- regardless, Arleth was not one to fuss over the extravagance of her surroundings and could just as easily sleep outside on the ground as she could surrounded by silk in a comfortable feather bed.

No matter her opinion (or lack there of) on the subject of domiciles, Arleth was not one to shun a good thing and slept just as soundly as any other individual once she was abed, awakening just as well rested as her guild mates upon the morn. Of course it helped that she didn't need as much sleep as others and it also allowed her time to do the things that she enjoyed without interfering in tasks she was assigned, discipline taught to her by her father rather than her mother who basically just left her to her own devices when she wasn't overseeing her studies.

In truth she had already been up for the better part of the morning and had proceeded to prepare for the day as soon as she had awoken, donning her usual armor with a vibrant blue blouse, the lingering scent of lavender and cedar wood notable on her person, and her short black hair combed neatly in place; however, she chose to remain in her quarters to continue reading the tome Cor'va had given her as she wasn't going to allow a free bit of knowledge to go unstudied. When it seemed like a reasonable time to venture out into the Guild hall, reasonable meaning a time when everyone else would likely be moving about, she did just that.

Upon her arrival in the dining she noted that there were others already present, though she opted not to sit directly near them. Snatching up an apple she did choose a seat within earshot of them, her back to the wall as she leaned casually against it, those fiercely sharp teeth easily piercing the bright skin and audibly crisp flesh of her chosen breakfast.

She hadn't come to a place with anyone in the guild thus far that would put them on speaking terms, which to her was friendly terms because thus far she had only really cared to speak with Calla, though she was certain that her father would be interested in knowing the sorts of individuals that had chosen to take part in the success of the guild. For her part, she was only interested in how much they each had to offer and if she could rely on any of them during missions. She quirked one of those sleek black brows as her gaze rested on nothing in particular while the thoughts rolled in her head.

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya , AI10100 AI10100

Mentioned:
Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Located:
Raven Guild: Dining Hall [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Dew drops clung on the lush green grass that stretched across a wide meadow in the dim blue light of the early morn. Edged by the tall misty trees of Darkwood Forest, curly-horned fluffy mounds the size of boulders lay huddled in the grass under the old boughs, softly bleating as they snored.

A spark of orange, and a fire bloomed in the darkness. There near the sleeping sheep was a large camp of tepees and caravans, their intricate patterns hues of washed out grey in the early misty morn. A few doggy figures moved to and fro around the fire, carrying burning kindle that they blew into more flames, heating a bed of coals. There was the clang of metal pans, the rising sound of daily chatter, and then the smell of sizzling onions and garlic wafted into the breeze, mixing with the smell of wet grass.

Far to the east over the Darkwood Forest, and the sleeping city of Niniva, leagues and leagues away beyond the grey sea horizon, the dawn came red as flame. Its warmth stretched across the island, setting the heads of trees and tepee tops aglow with an ember light. It chased away the shadows from the camp, bathing in sunrise doggy chimeras of different kinds: Corgi, St. Bernard, Husky, Labradors, all wearing hooded colorful intricately sewn cloths, their ears and necks glinting with ornaments of carved bone, brass, and gold. Loud hunting howls from the forest greeted the morning. The herds of giant sheep sleepily bleated awake, as a ringing chorus of howls from the doggos in camp answered cheerfully back.

Parfa heard in the clear cold air the sudden singing of many voices outside her tepee, and talk about Alpha Thelma and her huntresses marching home with four fat wild boars. Donning a green hooded cloak, she grabbed her bow and quiver, then slung them and her backpack over her shoulders. She made sure her magical components pouch was secured on her belt, then, quietly, she tiptoed around the doggy pile that is her husband and their twelve pups sleeping all pell-mell on a bed of furs, wooll, and giant pillows, kneeled, then gently buried her snout deep into Sol's warmth and hugged him tight.

Sol grunted awake. Almost waking Hati who was drooling, curled up over his forehead. "Honey?" he murmured sleepily. A big paw rubbed her back.

"Good morning, love." she deeply inhaled his scent. "I'm going now." she whispered.

"A-alright." yawned Sol, smiling. A big paw caressed her forehead. "Do you have everything you need, Parfa?"

"Yes."

"Alright, come home safe." he licked, grooming her forehead and hugged her tight.

"I will, and I'll bring gold too!" she hugged back. She carefully withdrew from his arms, then gently gave their pups nuzzles and whispers of affection without waking them up. With a last look at Sol who sleepily winked at her, she smiled then ducked out of the tepee flap.

The dawn was beautiful. She walked briskly pass the crowd of pack members gathered around the large hot cooking pit in the middle of camp, exchanging good mornings and familial head buntings. They were singing as they chopped two of the boars, frying, and roasting over the glowing coals slabs of fresh ruby red meat seasoned with the sauteed garlic and onions. Breakfast was always a feast since the whole pack ate together.

At the side on a patch of grass caked with dried blood, the huntresses were hanging the bloody skins of the two boars on wooden poles, while Thelma, a big bear-like St. Bernard who was the mate of Magnus, their Corgi Alpha, was teaching the older pups how to bleed out, skin, and chop the two other boars. Her fellow huntresses wished Parfa happy hunting today and that they were looking forward to the visitor she had invited to dinner. She bowed at Thelma on her way out the camp, and the alpha female woofed her blessings that the Dawn Herder will watch over her and her guild mates.

With that Parfa broke on a run across the plains, a grey green blur parting the mist as she passed the sheep and shepherds who were singing their songs. She slipped into the treeline, scattering leaves, and then ran down a misty slope where in the distance she heard the hammering of wood where builders were putting up the fence around their pastureland. They barked their greetings, as she leapt over the fence. Then, taking out a red feather with the bone of a lizard tied around it from her component pouch, she muttered the arcane words for the 'windwalk spell' and it disintegrated into glowing green dust that swirled around her paws. She leapt, and found herself bounding high over the trees and hills, crossing leagues in but a few bounds. Raven Guild here she comes!

It was about half an hour into breakfast that Parfa landed soft as a feather before the doors of the Raven Guild. She entered the dining hall excitedly, looking this way and that. There was Helios and Roland! --- Her tail wagged --- And a brooding lady she had never seen before. She sniffed the air, taking in everyone's scents, before barking, "Good morning, Helios, Roland!" and then joining the two with a plate of chicken and spaghetti.

Last edited:
[class=BG] background-color:#ece7dc; color:black; font-family:Oldenburg; padding:10px 30px 10px 20px; text-align:center; [/class] [class=Lines] width:100%; border-Top: 3px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 1px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; [/class] [class=Lines2] border-Top: 1px solid #102f7e; border-Bottom: 3px Solid #102f7e; border-Left: 5px Solid #ece7dc; border-Right: 5px solid #ece7dc; padding:2px; width:100%; [/class] [Class=Tags] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px; [/class] [Class=Stats] background-color:#102f7e; width:244px; font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%; Text-align:center; color:silver; padding:3px 3px 60px 3px;; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; border-bottom: 1px SOLID silver; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:240px; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script] [class=ButtonBorder] border:1px SOLID silver; padding-bottom:-4px; padding-top:3px; font-family:Macondo; font-size:17px; [/class] [class=Container] display:flex; margin:auto; flex-direction: row; align-content: flex-start [/class] [class=Flag] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-right: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [Class=FlagA] width: 0%; height: 0; border-top: 125px solid #102f7e; border-left: 125px solid transparent; [/class] [class=Icon] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/420988725326250004/Calla.png); background-size: 100% 150%; [/class] [class=Icon2] margin:0px auto; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:150px; height:150px; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/460601686856040479/bdbda7da1e05a2f08641d724d468ba70.jpg); background-size: 100% 100%; [/class] [class=IconBord] margin:0px auto; margin-top:10px; border: 3px SOLID silver; border-radius: 50%; width:155px; height:154px; background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/535146287876538379/548158075497086979/SilverC.png); background-size:120% 120%; background-position: 50% 47%; overflow:hidden; padding:3px; [/class] [class=Armor] background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359734207024463882/482960530097700874/image0.jpg); background-size: 90% 120%; background-position: 50% 0%;] [/class] [div class=BG] [div class="Lines"][/div]
[div class="Button CR"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Calla Rose[/div][/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"][div class="ButtonBorder"]Status[/div][/div] [div class=Tags] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon][/div][/div] [div class=IconBord][div class=Icon2][/div][/div] Naria
Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Bulette Bulette Baron Baron Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya Arthro Arthro

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Raven Hall I Getting things in gear [/div] [div class="Stats hidden"] [div class=IconBord][div class="Icon Armor"][/div][/div]
Currency:
401G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Prussian Blue Leather

Her door closed behind her. The Fae fell back on it and slid to the ground, her face falling into her hands. How could she have been such a fool? Something bumped against her ankle and a small "mrrp?" emitted from the skeletal feline. Calla let one of her hands fall to pet the creature. Naria had been with her since childhood, the cat knew just want to do didn't she? A broken sound escaped her, then another and it wouldn't stop, in the last moment of clarity she cast a spell to keep her sounds mute. She screamed out, tears falling from her face as all her anger and pain bubbled forth from this nights events. Though not a sound would be heard. She set her room ablaze in her anguish, sobbing as everything that was his burned into ash then to dust till nothing was left. The flames would not escape the room. She let them engulf her though she wouldn't burn, unlike Sask. The damn Vampire, the damn Elf. She should've never.. never let any of this happened....

After a long while the flames subsided and the room adjusted to accommodate one person now. Wearily the fae dragged herself to the bed, letting go of the silent spell and her human form. For this night she let herself lay as herself. A brokenhearted Fae. She should've kept her self guarded like before.

She won't make that mistake again.

III

In the morning she woke and rose from the bed, feeling a little more rested but her entire being felt empty. Naria looked up at her from the foot of the bed as if asking Calla why she dared to move and disturb her. Though after a moment Naria stretched and went to nudge at Calla's hand. The fae complied and smiled sadly at her. "Guess you won't let me fall in my duties huh? Let's press forward today then. No use thinking about that traitor. No use feeling sorry for myself either." She sighed and got up. Each movement felt slow and drawn out though eventually she was dressed. Though today she didn't braid her hair like she always did. She simply swept the long ghostly white strands behind her shoulder and went down to the first floor, the feline trotting right behind her like a guardian.

Surprisingly enough others were already eating and awake. Had she slept in so late? She went ot prepare herself something to eat and sat away from the others, giving them quick greetings here and there. Once everyone had gathers and ate she directed them all to the meeting room and had Roland recount the tale of the kraken as she recounted the events surrounding the doll. "We did good work but there's many quests still in this book. We are ahead of Wolf guild now but the year is long and we have much time before these silly points matter. I'll let you all take a look and then we can divvy up groups for our travels." her voice was monotone and as commanding for their attention as it always was but she would seem physically tired too to all the members. She also made sure to avoid looking over at Sask if he made a presence. She didn't want to see what ever smug look he'd have, or listen to what ever quip he may say. She had enough suffering for a thousand lifetimes.

As the quests were claimed and groups were made she assigned herself to keep an eye on Pyotr as he volunteered for a bounty quest. Not only that, the description of this hobo was almost to good to be true. She had to see who it was for herself. Considering the flood of memories that swarmed in her mind it was to coincidental to be just a coincidence. "Alright, I'll arrange for transport, everyone you have some time to prepare before I see you off at the docks. "

[div class="Lines2"][/div] [/div]

Parfa Dawnpaw
Status

Interacting:
Katsuya Katsuya AI10100 AI10100 , AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:

Located:
Docks [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Cheeks bulging with spaghetti, Parfa cheerfully greeted Calla with a muffled, "Woorf!", and a wave of a paw. Then she saw it. There is an undead cat.

Parfa stared at it, halfway through crunching chicken bones, her maw now agape and resisting the urge to bark. She glanced at the others in the dining hall who didn't seem to pay this any mind, and then leaned over the table, ears folded back and looking confused. "Not to offend anyone, but isn't that bone-cat some kind of unholy spawn from darkness?" she whispered apprehensively to Helios and Roland.

Later, sitting in the meeting room, she caught the scent of smoke on the tired guild master. Calla gave off this weary vibe of someone who was carrying a lot on her shoulders and that made Parfa's black eyes warmly shine and look at her with sympathy. She just seemed alone in whatever was burdening her mind, the way she was so distant. She wondered if she was one of those people who kept quiet because they didn't want to burden others.

After the meeting she dawdled a bit as the others left, pretending to comb tangles out of her tail, then went up to the guild master, pledging that she was going to do her best on this quest together with the others so that afterwards Calla won't have any problems. She hesitated, and then encouragingly added, "May your ancestors watch over you, Calla!", before bowing respectfully, stealing a glance at the undead cat, and then going off to the docks.

She was pleased to learn that Helios was going to be with them in the quest and waited for him and the rest of her guildmates by their ship, her backpack on the ground beside her, and chatting up the captain who was to charter them to their destination and learning the names of the crew.

The air was salty and overhead seagulls cawed. Clouds lazily passed by on a stiff easterly wind, as the waves of the sea lapped the bottom of the barnacle encrusted ship. Tanned-skinned sailors moving about crates and supplies grunted their heave-ho's under the flapping of the white-washed sails. Parfa told the captain that she hoped the weather stays this good in their journey, as the breeze picked up and sent her embroidered garbs and green cloak bellowing about, and ruffled her braided mane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back