• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kolan and The Raven Guild

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
[/div] [div class="Button Eq hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 I Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I Damafaud Damafaud I June Verles June Verles

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
The Boat; Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Calla nodded. “Yes, the Prussian museum does have quite a collection. And unlike most museums or public and private collections they refuse stolen items and return them as soon as they find out it’s stolen. It’s quite an admirable policy actually.” She’s seen some great exhibits there before. As much as the dwarves armor did intrigue her, nothing would be quite as remarkable As the Kolan history exhibit a few months ago. That was truly fanscinating and better yet, the guide there that day had told her it was a reoccurring display. Maybe when it’s back it could become a trip for the guild.

“And thank you for volunteering, though perhaps while you are there, you could purchase the maps they have of all the isles. Could prove useful to you in the future.” She smiled softly. It took her a while at first to get aquatinted with the islands, even longer for Genji to do so. “The maps certainly helped Genji find his way around with out guide. Though looking back now, some one could say you pretended to not know where everything was just to have me show you around.” She chuckled and directed her smile at him. Feeling a little more relaxed around him now than yesterday. It was nice. “Have you been able to see much of the islands since your arrival to them? Either of you as well? Ravus? Alexia?” She asked the three of them. Hoping to know a bit more about them.

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags or you may copy and paste:

after each time you want to show a paragraph break you'll only need it one
if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Name") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Deimos Machen
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
SadSnake SadSnake

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Ship Deck [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:

Weapon(s):

Armor:

[/div]
Deimos had spent the night at the library, having already inspected the area around the guild before joining, browsing through the books without anything specific in mind. He stuck around the history section when he found it, giving the history of the isle a look-around to see if he could find anything about his family name. He had asked around about it years back when he had arrived, but as far as he knew there was no one left with that name. It had either died off or had evolved into something completely different throughout the ages. With some more nosing around, he might be able to figure out if he had any grandchildren to visit. Grandpappy bones has the best stories to tell.

------------

From what he could remember, when he was still alive he would get terribly sea sick whenever he was on a boat. The details were very much blurry, but he was sure he would spend most of the time either throwing up or trying to do so after his stomach was emptied. Luckily this had stopped as soon as he had turned undead, otherwise the concept of throwing up your guts might have turned literal. The sound of Broyl falling onto the deck caught his attention and he turned around to find Calla asking him to buddy up with the draec. He hadn't tried to appear antisocial, but he hadn't particularly gone out of his way to talk to the others either. This was more out of habit of those times he spent trekking the world alone rather than any sort of introversion.

"Deimos," he answered Broyl, and when he received a pause added, "Not a man of many words, are you?" He tilted his head slightly to compensate for his lack of a questioning tone. He hadn't talked to him before, but had sensed some animosity from watching his fight last night. Or, to be more precise, his actions right after said fight. He wasn't going to walk on eggshells when talking with him, but he wasn't going to go out of his way to provoke a slapping fight between the two.​

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes, the only colors that are NAMED and do not use hex codes are White and Silver// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

[class=Notes] //Bellow are the Buttons the first line is the button where you will change your Name the second line you don't have to change// [/class] [div class="Button Name"]
Alexia Fyrdrake
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
AI10100 AI10100 augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Mentioned:
augmentedspartan augmentedspartan SadSnake SadSnake

Located:
The boat [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
100g

Weapon(s):
Rune Spear

Armor:
Witch's Outfit
[/div]
Alexia was relatively high up in the sky and quite excited to finally fight something other than relatively large fish, don't question how she travels, you can imagine how she disappointed she was when Roland decided that he was up to it today. "Oh, yea it's fine sleeping and all that I get it don't worry about it!" Unfortunately for her she stopped steering and powering the propulsion of the rune spear, which made her fall diagonally into a patch of dirt. She stood, therefore, a few seconds dumbfounded and then rose up spitting out the grass in her mouth and wiping away the dirt. She then decided she might as well spend the free 6-8 hours of time she has got on her hand now to make runes for tomorrow but she would need somewhere to store them... A few minutes later she is in the library rummaging through the pile of books until with a victorious jolt she lifted her target, "The horse prince and the evil dragon" a 500 page epic about love that transcends all boundaries, a book she picked because of the page count. She then went to her room and begun the rune making and implanting process while also coincidentally reading the story at the same time. Present timeIn the morning she already was at the boat as she saw it docking, so she simply waited sitting down ignoring the boatmen's attempts at conversation as she checked her runes. As soon as people begun trickling she joined the group. When Roland apologized and promised to practice later she answered him with a king smile; "Don't worry about it, I will make sure to use the sharp point". She then turned towards Calla and she said while holding up the book for her to see; "Ignore the actual book, I am using it to carry my runes so I will probably need to stick around the museum so I can set it all up." She said as she put her book back in the bag and heard Deimos and Broyl interacting, she couldn't help and giggle and whisper to herself. "Deimos? More deadmos... fuck that's good".

[class=Notes] [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Broyl Drakewing
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Interacting:
augmentedspartan augmentedspartan

Theme:
Deimos' theme

[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl looked at the armored fighter infront of him, running a clawed hand through his hair. Deimos, huh? That was.. a name, too. He nodded slowly before talking again. "I'm Broyl." Something about him made him.. uneasy, like they were hiding something. Maybe it was because he couldn't see their eyes under all that armor. Or maybe it was the way they talked...he fell silent as he lost himself in thought again, barely hearing what he took as a compliment from Deimos. "I don't waste my saliva when it isn't needed." That was a reply he heard from someone a while back, and used himself as he found it was fitting. The main reason he didn't talk much was that his mask made it uncomfortable, but if it added to his intimidation, it was a plus.

The silence fell again between the two...his gaze drifted towards the sea. He didn't eat much the last few days... and it was starting to take it's toll. His stomach was hurting, begging him to take in some food. Maybe he should just fish some... well, fish out of the water...yeah, that would do the trick. Just one quick shock to make sure they float to the surface.. he was used to eating raw fish.. and frankly, he wouldn't say no to it right now. He was now fully focused on the sea, muttering to himself about all the kinds of fish he could get.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Location; Action [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Heh, maaayyybeee. I did take a liking to you rather quickly. That Orc you had around was really annoying though and almost drove me away from you. But that nice body of your....ummm I mean personalllityyy kept me around." He chuckled. "Besides don't act like you didn't like me being around."

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Boat; Conversing
Interaction:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mention: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Ravus tilted his head slightly in respond. He was in an amiable mood. The spar last night, despite leaving a lingering dislike toward the Draec, had helped his body to remember several movements he hadn't use for a time.

"I have spent a few months in Niniva and a few days in Shnardlepuf. I was not very keen to travel further, as it was."

Niniva was the largest island close to Shnardlepuf. If Vale was to live in Kolan, he was sure that she would, at the very least, make a stop at Niniva, if not living there. It is also a short distance from Drakovia, albeit not as close as Shnardlepuf. It was possible for her to drift from Drakovia to Niniva if she was carried by the current. The current wasn't too harsh that night, and the sea had been unusually warm. He remembered thinking of the night as one of the better one in their flight from Air Enclave-

He shook his head. His sight of the presence had turned blurry. No more memories. To distract himself from dazing off again, he asked a question to Calla.

"How about you, Calla? Have you been around for long?"

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud June Verles June Verles AI10100 AI10100 augmentedspartan augmentedspartan SadSnake SadSnake

Mentioned:
N/a

Located:
The Boat; Introducing the Curator [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

“Let’s just say, your ability to be subtle wasn’t what made your company enjoyable.” She smirked a bit, his little slip up of wording hopefully wasn’t noticed. Before she could acknowledge Alexia’s words Ravus spoke a bit of his travels and asked her if her own time in Kolan. She thought for a bit. “I’ve been to almost every island actually, Genji and I traveled for a long while around Kolan and the rest of Nera with three others to our party. Though, for the last two years, I’ve been here making history by getting our guild together. I hope that with time, we all shall find more interesting uses for those books.” She smiled at Alexia.

“I hope you will be able to return it in good shape to the library. I’ve rarely dabbled with runes But no one would suspect such magic inside some light reading.” Well a book like that is light reading to her. It was the equine prince and dragon one, that was one interesting read. She bought it at the recommendation of a librarian. Calla was about to say more when the boat slowed.

“Ma’am, we will be docking now, I assume by that waving man?” The boatman asked.

The car looked over, there he was. “Yes, as close to him as you can.” She turned to her guild. “Everyone, the man on the dock is Edmund Grant, the curator. Be warned, he’s a bit, eccentric.” She gave a bit of a worrying smile as they neared Mr. Grant. They weren’t even fully docked as the older man started to try to great them woth a wide grin.

“Hello hello! The Guild of Ravens! I’m so happy to make all of your acquaintances.”

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Edmund Grant
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal I AI10100 AI10100 I Damafaud Damafaud I augmentedspartan augmentedspartan I June Verles June Verles

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
His pride and joy! The Prussian Museum I Talking! [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
100G I 50S I 20C

Weapon:
Simple Sword

Armor:
Museum Standard
[/div]

He was never late, he was never too early either. No Edmund Grant was always on time and nobody knew how he did it. The old man could do black flips while giving a tour of the collections in his pride and joy, The Prussian Museum. Thought lately somebody has been trying to steal the precious Dwarven armor and the other valuables in his care. Edmund Grant would not have the most important peices of armor history stolen under his nose!!! He will not roll in his grave for such a blemish on his pristine record. The man would not have it. To his relief the Raven guild had answered his beckoning for help. Not only that, his request was going to be the first ever of theirs! He would be apart of this history! Instead of just displaying it!!

So with that, the man flew to the dock to greet the guild and it’s leader in time. Just as he arrived he could spot the vessel and he waved happily at them. Once they were in ear shot he would not waste time. “Hello hello! The Guild of Ravens! I’m so happy to make all of your acquaintances.” He grinned and was introduced to each member. He took note of them all, especially the half shifted Draec. As the guild made its way off the boat he did not hesitate to personally walk them to his pride and joy. The Prussian Museum. “Yes, yes yes! Here is the Prussian Museum of History! Our main floor contains the usual, more permanent displays such as the history of Nera and the Bridge treaty itself! and the back show room is where our traveling displays are put and to the side the room on the left is a lovely exhibit of Kolan art, so beautiful.” He wipes a tear from his eye.

“And to the right is of course the items that show the past of our island! Prussia! Privy’s In the main room and we have the offices to the right of the main room and a little break room by the privy. Widows are only in the front room and sky lights are everywhere else. Now, I will personally give you all a tour. But first! Any questions?” He clapped his hands together and smiled brightly. One could tell he loved to talk, and talk and talk. It was hard not to like him though.

Last edited:
e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with: June Verles June Verles AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud
Mentions: SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan
Roland gave Alexia an unsure smile. "Oh, uh, well, just please don't kill me." He squeaked out - her message coming across perfectly well. She was pretty angry it would seem and he was pretty sure it was because he bailed on her. Great. Now there's something he didn't want to happen already happening. How far will his luck hold out in this case? He wasn't sure and he was really nervous about it. He hated having enemies within a group he was certain to stick by with for a long time. Hopefully, he can patch things up with Alexia soon. She seemed like an awesome gal too.

Upon being given the suggestion that he should buy a map, he gave Calla a small, bashful grin. "Sure, but I don't think I can read while flying." While yes, he could just memorize the entire thing, but that seemed like it would take a longer time and definitely not something he could do during quests or training times. Well, he could at least try. There was that going on for him. He listened to what Genji had to say when he was mentioned. Oh right! These two seemed to be old friends if not more. Roland couldn't quite care less about what the two's relationship were as long as they all lived by the end of the day.

Wow, Alexia and Ravus seemed to be way more knowledgeable than he first pegged them to be. Well then! At least, he had some people he could question. He couldn't give an answer to Calla's inquiry when the boat had stopped at the port. Mr. Grant, the curator, had already been heading towards them and greeting them. Roland couldn't help but be swept along with the man's energy, beaming a grin at Mr. Grant and then introducing himself with the same fervor as the curator did. Looking towards Calla when Mr. Grant started walking, he waited for her to make the first move before moving himself. She was the boss after all!

There was a certain skip to Roland's walk as the Prussian Museum came into view. With each motion of the man to showcase the preview of the museum, Roland's gaze followed. There were so many things in here that he could learn from! Of course, it was only for Kolan history, which was slightly disappointing, but he supposed he couldn't have it all. When questioned if they had any questions, Roland shook his head and patiently waited for the tour to start because damn it he wanted to learn more about this place... which would actually be a good idea if they were to be patrolling this place. It'd be bad if they didn't know which was where. That was a disaster waiting to happen.

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Genji Shilvo") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) [/script]

Genji Shilvo
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] GEO UNDER THIS IT WHERE YOU PUT THE TAGS [/class]

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
Location; Action [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Heh well sometimes you need to do what you can to get what you desire, even if she gets annoyed annnddd especially if they are as beautiful as you." He gave a sweet smile meaning every word he said. They then pulled up to an interesting man that he remembered being the museum owner that hired them for this quest. He listened to his words carefully, he wouldn't mind enjoying this quest a bit, besides it was a nice starting quest and may calm everyone for their first time working together. He smiled at Calla. "Heh another date in disguise." He chuckled and held her hand as he looked around whilst the Edmond guy explained History.​

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide Tags2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Stats2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Eq2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide CR2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR2) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Museum Office I Conversing and Listening [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Calla chuckled. "I could walk into the same room as you by accident and you would call it a date in disguise Genji." It was endearing though. That he thought the simplest of outing could be about the two of them as well. She hoped this quest would be calm. Calla felt a hint of pity for anyone who would dare ruin her good mood today. Her wrath would be swift and painful. Though so far, there doesn't seem to be anything to worry about.

Edmund smiled as they continued through his pride and joy, The Prussian Museum of History. "Well, if there aren't any questions I'll go ahead and tell you about the last few break ins." He went into a tale about the first night. Some one had thought they could lock pic the back doors and instead triggered a magic trap that exploded them into the next building. The guard of duty at the time only saw scorch marks. The perp had vanished before she could get there. The second night a burglar tried to sneak through the the rooftop, breaking the glass of one of the skylights and ending up having to be sent to a doctor after their fall. The third time involved a messy trip through the privy.

"There's really only three main entrances and exits. The front doors, the back door and loading area for bigger artifacts and the side door by the bathroom. Though the skylights can be counted as well now I suppose" He chuckled. "Here" He took the group to his office and squeezed them in as much as he could. "This is the floor plan, and the basement is basically one big room but it it split into sections by boxes." He explained the Layout of the Museum and that in the center of each show room is a domed window to let sunlight in for the day time hours. "Any Questions?"
[div class="Button CR2"]
Edmund Grant
[/div] [div class="Button Eq2 hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags2 style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SadSnake SadSnake AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Museum Office I Explaining [/div] [div class="Stats2 hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
100G I 50S I 20C

Weapon:
Simple Sword

Armor:
Museum Standard
[/div]
Musuem.png

[class=Notes] [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Broyl Drakewing") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Broyl Drakewing
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Interacting:

Theme:
The museum

[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"] [class=Notes] [/class]

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
The draec approached the edge of the ship, looking down at the deep water. He slowly breathed in, and put his claw inside the looking left and right to make sure no nosy elemental or elf were observing... A few words and a strong electric shock later, his wings flattened in disappointment. Only a single fish rose to the surface. Maybe deep sea wasn't the right place to fish like this.. anyways, he swiftly dove into the water, using his wings to swim faster and reach the fried fish. He took a few minutes to catch back up to the boat, climbing it as it started to slow down.

The draec looked at the weird man that greeted them, the fish still in his mouth. They seemed to acknowledge him... maybe they'd be the one to finally recognize him for the asset he really was. He followed behind the group, rolling his eyes as the curator started explain history... he recognized some of the artifacts from the history lessons his family had crammed in his head a few years ago.. but honestly, he didn't care.

Last edited:

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Museum; Conversing
Interaction:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Mention: -​
Under the shroud of his cloak, Ravus curiously took note of his surrounding. A museum was a concept he couldn't grasp. Even now, when he was in it, the building felt like something out of the world. Foreign. The content of this building was undeniably precious. This was evident from the number of attempted break-ins as was told by the... cure aiter? Edmund Grant. Ravus remembered as much, but the new word, he still couldn't catch it.

The museum, other than hosting valuable treasures, also had its own sense of aesthetic. Each treasure was arranged seperately with carefully placed lights to maximise its quality. It was similar to the buildings in the Water State, where the Ice and Water Elementals carved buildings with astonishing details. To those who dedicate themselves to the art, the buildings were their masterpiece, their source of pride and something as precious as their own kin. When the dwarves invaded, however...

Feeling his own mood darkened, Ravus, again, shook his head off his thoughts. This tendency to dwell on the past had became more frequent lately. He needed to focus on the presence. He turned to the... to Edmund Grant and asked curiously,

"Is it not simpler to store the armour in the basement? If its value is as high as it is said, wouldn't it be better to hide it?"

That was one point that left him baffled about this museum. Treasures so precious they would hire guard to protect them, displayed in the open. Was it not inviting people to take it?

if you only what to start at the next line// [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; //Allows hidden things to be hidden until they are told to be shown// [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; //The Button with the OC's Name in it// [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; //What the button looks like when clicked This is actually not necessary, but I copied this from a previous code and decided not to mess with it.// [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; //What the button looks like when a mouse hovers over it// [/class] [script class=Button on=click] //This script allows the button to do its button thing// removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Alexia Fyrdrake") (hide Name) //IMPORTANT // When you put in your OC's name into the button // you have to put it in the " " here in the code // THE EXACT NAME // just copy and paste it above in each " " and it will work// if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Name) //you don't have to change this //UNLESS you replaced the word "Status" in the button //THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT HERE TO //best to just not replace it if you're unfamiliar with code and just want the thing to work// [/script]

Alexia Fyrdrake
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when the page first loads typically the image of what your OC looks like// //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Interacting:
Damafaud Damafaud AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
Damafaud Damafaud AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Located:
The boat [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
100g

Weapon(s):
Rune Spear

Armor:
Witch's Outfit
[/div]
Alexia mostly remained quiet during the trip, as she tried to gather some energy before landing for setting up her runes. As she landed she was taken a bit off guard by the flowery personality of the Museum Curator. She never expected someone so excited to be in charge of such a relatively boring exhibit. Nonetheless, after coming to terms with the situation she let out a sigh as she opened the book and ripped a very large part of the book and shoved it inside of her bag; "Guess no incendiary runes.".

She then followed the Curator listening to his explanation of the situation, she frowned a bit when she heard the magic trap leaving scorch marks. "Did the magician not know that he could control the directional impact of the flames so that it wouldn't affect the door? Tsk, everyone's calling themselves magicians these days." She then stood in the middle of the museum staring at the skylight while nodding thinking about something. As Ravus inquired about moving the dwarven armor to a more secure location she answered the question; "It's an exposition, they need to show the armor off while the museum it's open meaning they would only have time to move during closing times late at night which is more dangerous. Believe we had to move death row inmates at night from their public humiliation which resulted in more than a few escape attempts." She then turned her attention towards the curator as she asked; "Excuse me, from what I understand the guy who tried the first time managed to escape after being blown back? Would it be ok if I tried placing some of my own runes around the place? Of course, I will remove them in the morning.".​

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud

Located:

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

"Hmm...so you do not feel the same about it, princess? That every bit of time we spend together is just one giant date in disguise? Heh, wouldn't it be nice to tell our kin about the adventures and stories of our date in disguise?" He chuckled to himself and continued to follow along with the tour. "Hmm interesting...well we could have some of us keep an eye out from the outside of the museum and have the rest inside. Oh and Ravus the point is for everyone to understand the history of what our world has been through and what creations we created as a memory of how we got where we are today...think about it as if a family member died and you buried them and visited their grave to conserve their memory and always remember what they contributed to your life." He explained as best he could.​

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #102f7e; color: White; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #081b4d; color: Silver; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #081b4d; cursor:pointer; color:white; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (show Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Calla Rose") (hide CR) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide Tags2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Stats2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (show Eq2) if (eq "${link}" "Edmund Grant") (hide CR2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show Tags2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Stats2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (hide Eq2) if (eq "${link}" "Status") (show CR2) [/script]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal [/USER] SadSnake SadSnake AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Museum Office I Conversing and Listening [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

Edmund grinned. “Exactly right miss. And it’ll already be by the loading dock in the morning. Plus, the integrity of the armor would be in question of it was moved a lot.” He grinned at Alexia and Ravus. “And I don’t mind at all of you lay down some extra precautions. Just beside to tell me what. I want to return at midnight to check up on the armor....My nerves won’t let me go a night with out checking and I would lien to do so with out setting your runes off.” He says. The curator smiled. There was no doubt the guild would be able to handle a single night but he would feel better knowing for sure when he would check on them. “Anything else before I return to my duties and leave you all to it? I’ll still be here until closing if you need me.”

Calla chuckled. “I think of every moment a blessing of the Sisters.” She whispered to him. “Much better than a date.” The fae kept a hold of his hand and kept tabs of each inch of the museum. “Actually, Mr. Grant. I would like to see the basement before you return to your duties. It may be wise to have one of us down there during the night. Just in case, Genji, do you want to join or stay up here to discuss a plan with the others?” She looked at the group. “Unless you all want to explore before we make a plan?” She suggested.

[div class="Button CR2"]
Edmund Grant
[/div] [div class="Button Eq2 hidden"]
Status
[/div] [div class=Tags2 style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SadSnake SadSnake AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles augmentedspartan augmentedspartan Damafaud Damafaud

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Museum Office I Conversing [/div] [div class="Stats2 hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
100G I 50S I 20C

Weapon:
Simple Sword

Armor:
Museum Standard
[/div]

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
June Verles June Verles

Located:
Art Gallery I On her way to the Main room [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

The Curator has left after his work day was done and all that was left in the musuem were the relics, and the guild guarding them. Broyl had decided to stay at the front, insisting it was the best spot to catch a fight. Ravus stayed with the armor. No better man for the job than one that could blend in and use the darkness all around the room with the few lights available at night. Roland stayed in the main room. It was the biggest one and would need a patroller if the Dreac stayed in one place. Alexia proved to be resourceful as ever placing tubes that would allow fast communication and defense all over the museum, but instisted on being ontop of the building. This made them all pretty spread apart. Demios asked to be in the art gallery.

Calla has decided to ask Genji to stay in the Right show room while Calla routinely checked the basement and would check up on everyone while patrolling the entire museum. Of course, Calla didn’t plan to really patrol the basement but would have to pretend to be anyways. At the beginning of “night” the fae went down to crest a small crystal Gollum that would magically alert her to dangers down there. She would have it go down to restablish it’s energy since she didn’t intend to keep it a permanent structure. The Gollum was small and made of a magenta crystal with a levitation speel to let it fly so it would make the least noise. “Don’t go upstairs. Check every where for intruders and do not make noise or cause disturbances.” The fae have it it’s orders quietly and went upstairs. “Remember Demois, Alexia is in the roof so any shadows from the glass above maybe her. I am warning everyone to not think to rashly when it comes to that.”

SadSnake SadSnake AI10100 AI10100
Broyl would find nothing at the front door but moonlight and the occasional person entering the building across the street. It seemed to be an apartment building. Roland would walk around and find the navy dispalgs in the mai show room, all filled with information of he chose to read them. The moonlight illuminated the room enough for both as well as the pennant magical light installments in key areas of the room. Roland would be able to see Broyl and Calla talking to Demois from where he stood currently.

Damafaud Damafaud
Ravus would find the Dwarven armor set in the middle of the show room right under the skylight. The moonlight would cause the armor to glitter like a prize waiting to be had. All around the room were displays of old types of weaponry and armor from all over Nera. Even the ridiculous pointed shoulder armor of the old Elemental Republic Navy. The Dark Element would also see a shadow pass over the armor and look up to see it was Alexia. There is enough darkness in the room to use to his great advantage.

Genji stood in the right show room, bored and impatient. Around him stood the history of this particular Island. Walking around he could see through the open walkthroughs to see Roland and Calla and Demois. He could read about the history of Prussia while he stood guard, or use a nearby tune to talk to some one, or could simply walk around and wait to see what would happen next to him. Eventually Calla would make his way to him. For now, an odd dark spot in the wall would take his attention. Upon closer inspection he could find out its a planted spell by someone that’s not apart of the guild, if he decided it was safe to get that close the spot he could also feel from the magic surrounding it that it was a timed spell.

June Verles June Verles
Alexia stood ontop of the building, skeptical of the glass but if she stood on it it would hold her. There where four skylights she could peer through as well as have an outside before ofntge museum to see anyone getting to close for comfort. The moon was half full and the air felt, crisp. Even with the moonlight she could use enough of the dimness aprons her to her advantage or create or take from shadows to use. Her runes were all in working order and would hopefully work out just fine. Currently her shadow cast down to the Back Show room, where the Dwarven armor stood under her silhouette along with its closest guard Ravus. The sound of the people across the street would be noticed.

e01e4dcba5727b3bfd5d100893168a90.jpg
242a123442de69328335f2888fdd24a2.png

Interacting with:
Mentions: SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan June Verles June Verles AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Damafaud Damafaud
Roland had deemed this place to be of thorough interest and spent almost the entire day simply going around and looking at the displays as if he was a tourist himself. He didn't mind having to patrol such a place in the day and he conversed with some of the other tourists there to see what they found interesting in their travels. It would be horribly obvious that during the day, Roland seemed to have his guard completely down. But he tried to remember the layout of the place as well as where the thief could possibly enter. In hindsight, there were a lot of places he could enter from - if the curator's stories were of no exaggeration, then this meant that the thief was skilled in sneaking on and off the property. Well, it was certainly an apt reason to call an entire guild over to guard this Dwarven armor

Night fell over them all too quickly and Roland decided that patrolling the main showroom would be his choice of placement. He could block the entrance to the back showroom from there which left only two more openings there - the skylight and the back doors. But Ravus and Alexia had those covered, so he had to do a good job of keeping an eye on this place. Roland gripped his bow tightly as he walked around aimlessly, looking for anything that was out of the ordinary but ultimately finding nothing. He saw some banners he could perch on, but it didn't seem like it would hold his weight if he were to snipe from there in his human form so that was a big no. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

He saw Calla emerging from the basement and then talking to Deimos - who had taken to patrolling the art gallery. He could practically see all his guildmates from where he was standing - Broyl off to the entrance, Genji off to the right showroom, and if he looked back, he couldn't exactly see Ravus but he knew that the man was lurking in there somewhere. Made him think that being an Elemental must be so cool, considering they can use that element for themselves in a fight. And considering how dark it was in there, Roland had no doubt that Ravus was really powerful in there.

As they were doing nothing, Roland reached back to feel his arrows and he began to count each one of them. He had enough for a normal-length battle, but if this thief was as agile as Roland suspected him to be, then he suspected that he might have to resort to his blades to hold him off. That would be terribly bothersome now that he thought about it. Hopefully this wouldn't take that much arrows.

ravus-smaller-jpg.430546

Ravus Darkfell
The Backroom; Guarding
Interaction: -
Mention:
SadSnake SadSnake augmentedspartan augmentedspartan June Verles June Verles AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AI10100 AI10100
The rest of the day was spent by admiring the museum. Ravus wandered around the building with no direction. Once it was explained that the point of showing these treasures was art in itself, he felt curious of where the beauty was. And it was clear. Though he could not claim that he understand every piece shown in the museum, he could understand the need for showing them off.

A cracked tile in the open would be more admirable than an intact diamond hidden inside the earth.

He kept himself a distance away from other visitors as he went sightseeing. He was not confident in his social skill as of yet.

When the night fell, he went straight for the backroom, where the armour was. The armour was basked under the soft glow of the moon, radiating an atmosphere of tranquility in time of peace. He silently appreciated it. It was a scene that could not be seen in the day, and being able to put his eyes on it made him satisfied on the inside. If such art came with the threat of theft, he felt it was something that was worth it.

Ravus stayed away from the skylight, where he could see Alexia standing guard under the night sky. The room was dim, with the main source of light coming from the moonlight that came from above the armour. Though the scene was beautiful, it also made the armour stood out from the rest of the artefact. He considered dimming the light in the room, but decided against it. The thieves would be familiar with the conditions inside the museum, seeing that everyone could enter after paying a price. If he change the natural light, his presence would be obvious.

He instead stood near the wall, tuning himself with the darkness essence around him. He was of darkness, yet he was also of the living. That was the nature of an elemental who has yet to give away his everything. Even so, it was no mean feat for him to tune himself into his surrounding. If Alexia was to peek inside, she would find that Ravus presence had diminished. That was what it mean to tune oneself with nature. Where there was darkness, Ravus would be seen as darkness.

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
None

Located:
Show Room; Investigating [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji went to the communication rune and called Calla. "Calla it seems I found some sort of timed spell...It doesn't seem to be from anyone in the guild from what I can tell. Maybe you should come over and check it out? I think it could have something to do with the intruder trying to get into the museum?" He suggested and waited for her to make her way over as he got a closer look at the spell on the wall.​

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles
Theme:
The museum

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl groaned as he sat down infront of the door, staring at it until his eyes hurt. Dammit... why wasn't anyone coming? Such a boring job... at least, if they had some thiefs to pound into dust... people may have been less foolish than he thought they would...after all, this armor was something a whole guild needed to protect, right? They should have been swarmed by like... pirates or something at this point... he sighed, grabbing his communication rune. "Anyone up for a fight?" The message was sent to the whole team.

He then glanced towards Roland, that was just nearby, turning his head away from the door. He had seen him watch his fight. Shame he didn't win... otherwise he would feel much more at ease going over to talk to him. Looked like nobody would come in this night, anyways... god, this was boring. He'd need to punch something soon, or sleep for time to pass... or maybe see how sturdy the display cases are.

Alexia Fyrdrake
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 SadSnake SadSnake

Located:
Overseeing the armor display room from the top of th museum. [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"] [class=Notes] //The div box below is where you will change the image this is the image people will see when they click the button typically the image of what your Armor/clothes/or weapon looks like //TIP if your image shows up a bit distorted or out of place Change the Background-size and background-position properties till it looks like how you want it// [/class]

Currency:
100g

Weapon(s):
Rune Spear

Armor:
Witch's Outfit
[/div]
After finding out that the glass could hold her weight, Alexia's biggest fear now settled she turns around to look at the room with the armor. She plops down to sit on the glass preparing for what will most likely be a long haul, and as time begins to pass she begins to reminisce of the time she was a warden and her mind strayed to a song she would to humm to pass the long nights. "Alexandra, Alexandra. It ours, this lovely city; We're its fate, it's path - how simple; Gaze upon its face that sings. Oh, whatever happened happened. Know this town sorrow dampens, it engaged to us to be happy, till the death our garden ring...". Her daydreaming stopped with Broyl's message over the magic runes.

She shakes her head and then sends a message over it; "Now now, you are a mighty dragon protecting your treasure waiting for nasty adventurers who want to steal it. You wouldn't want to be tired when they come, would you? Speaking of treasure what do you guys plan to do with your first payment". She said trying to spark conversation between the members, knowing from experience how boring it will get over the night.

[div class="Button CR"]
Calla Rose
Status

Interacting:

Mentioned:
N/A

Located:
Right Wing I Investigating [/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Oldenburg; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;color:black;"]

Currency:
501G

Weapon:
Crystal Blade

Armor:
Blue Rose
[/div]

"I'll be there in a second." Calla said to the nearest rune, directing it to Genji. while she was at it she used the runes to give everyone a brief reminder. "Alexia's on he roof, don't kill her if you see her shadow." A night like this could make, certain people very bored and seeing the shadow could cause a certain Dreac to over react. Cala wanted to avoid that. With her warning done she walked quickly to Genji to investigate this spell.

augmentedspartan augmentedspartan SadSnake SadSnake
As Calla left Demois Alone he would immediately hear a noise coming from the basement. If he chose to investigate he would have to go down the stairs and into the darkness of the basement. It's lighting was worse and dimer. Since Demois is really undead he wouldn't have trouble seeing one of the old coffins moving slightly. The Golum would be hiding and patrolling out of his sight. If he did not investigate The art gallery provided many paintings to look at. Some old some new. He could also answer Alexia through the runes.

Calla approached Genji as approached the spell. He had taken a few steps to many, underestimating he range of the spell's protections. Calla Watched as he was bounced back and caught him. "The spell must be set to go off soon if protections like this are already at work." She helped him stand. "This means either we have a prankster or a thief." Calla drew her sword and poked it forward as she approached. It hit the protective wall of magic around the spell. The Fae got as close as she could and motioned Genji to do the same. "timed spells like this didn't exist till after the Fae Orc War and for many years after was a closely guarded Fae secret...Now timed spells still are not widely used of outside the Northern Kingdoms due to the nature of the secluded nations like Gloryce and Legionatis." Genji could see she was doing that thing again. Where she spewed information to connect them together like pouring out puzzle pieces onto a table. Right now it was only Calla and her mind trying to figure this out. "The spot the spell is in is dark....It's not doing damage to the wall so it's not destructive. in nature, but it could be a darkness based spell...."The Fae tried to feel the spell out, closing her eyes and observing the magic in the spell with her heightened magical senses. "The barrier....isn't apart of the spell...its separate...meant to live past the spell....what could that mean..." She opened her eyes. "Why protected this area after the spell has taken place..."

June Verles June Verles
Alexia's thoughts on treasure would be interrupted by a bird landing on the roof. It was pure white and ever so small, It hopped around and pecked at the glass window. She could ignore it and wait for an answer to her question or get close. maybe capture it? Maybe watching it would be better. She could also hear some one across the street fighting.

AI10100 AI10100 SadSnake SadSnake
Broyl's boredom would only worsen. Nothing was happening by the door. He could answer Alexia or patrol around the room to stave boredom. Or he cold watch outside as a Man threw stuff at another man across the street. He yelled and cursed from his window and threw clothes and shoes at the guy below. "I trusted you! and then you went behind my back with my own brother! I hope you two will never be happy!!" Seems like a bad breakup happens at those apartments. Maybe even a full on fight or suicide as the guy from the fourth story window jumped from it

Roland on the other hand was at the other side of the room. He could answer Alexia to keep a light conversation going or continue to patrol the room, going right he would see Calla and Genji trying to solve the dark spot question. Going left he could see Demois do what ever his chooses to do.

Damafaud Damafaud
Nothing would happen to Ravus. He could answer Alexia....or see why there's a doll on the floor by the back door...weird. It was like any normal children's toy. Perhaps somebody lost it. Perhaps it was lost on purpose.

Last edited:

Broyl Drakewing
Status

Interacting:
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Damafaud Damafaud AI10100 AI10100 June Verles June Verles
Theme:
The museum

Currency:
1G, 3S, 20C

Weapon(s):
Draconic claws, dagger

Armor:
Comfy tunic
[/div]
Broyl looked back at the rune as Alexia told him an answer- A dragon, guarding his treasure... that sounded nice... maybe he should- Oh, right! he activated the rune, once again speaking to everyone. "That makes me think...I could just transform into a full dragon and make sure no one touches the armor, mhm?" He was interrupted by the sound of the two mens fighting. His head tilting as he saw the guy from the window jumped.. "Sorry, looks like there's a fight for me to participate in." He unceremoniously blasted through the door, leaving it wide open to fly towards the two- Letting the falling man crash against the ground. "Who's winning so I can punch them?" he exclamed loudly, wings outstretched.

Genji Shilvo
Status

Interacting:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mentioned:
No One

Located:

Currency:
498G

Weapons:
Elven Bow
Elven Daggers

Armor:
Steel Rouge Armor
[/div]

Genji embarrassingly bounced off as he attempted to touch the spell on the wall but thankfully he was caught by his lover and smiled with a slightly embarrassed chuckle. "Heh...seems that am as goofy and as reckless as always huh?" He got close to it again with her and watched as she examined the spell keeping in mind what she was saying and didn't bother to stop her rant this time, she always did love history and spells. They were almost one in the same to her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back